Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+21
Inuzuka Kiba
Uchiha Sasuke
Hyuuga Hinata
Yakate
XzenIcisia
XzenQutio
Muon Ai
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
ResistanceKnight
Onden
Neo Yurizaki
Uchiha Shunto Pakkun
Raina
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Tsurenai Ryu
Neko Yagyu
Kurieitā
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Haku Shasa
Tsumi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

Village Gate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:18 pm

(OOC:I shot a gust of wind down the fire tower where RK and Onden were while massive air was already being pulled in by Rk! Now with all the massive air and combined with mine I would belive that the air current wud have gonne rapent and the fire doing the same since that is what is controlling the tower at this point! I might be wrong so can some1 correct me on this??!)
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

OOC: Jeeze... okay here's my judgement... From now on. Xiao, no auto hitting.

And Neo. If the air was being shot down, plus being pulled in, if it was near the fire, it would've increased the fire's power. The wind would just get more intense not go rampant.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:43 pm

(OOC:But Onden isn't controlling the fire ring he just made it while Rk is controlling it with his wind and sustaining it aswell so I would have broken that delicate balance!)
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:14 pm

OOC I see. Then only if RK's wind was broken, the fire is dismissed
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm

ResistanceKnight wrote:
Using the wind he had been drawing in, he span his body around while extending his arms, causing the air flow to follow him. The flame followed the wind, twisting down. The flames had then created a dome around Onden and himself. Rk then brought his arms in, and thrust them up as hard as he could. The top of the fire dome shot up feeding on the air he was giving it, strait at the ninja above them. The enemy ninja's attack only fed the flames more, making the attack shoot up even faster at him.

OOC: But I countered his attack. o.o Just because you did use an attack, doesnt mean it hit me and did what you would expect it too. Of course, Im assuming that autohitting is still bad and you can counter. If you cant counter and attacks always hit as expected, then Im wrong. o.o'
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:31 am

ooc : i didn't auto hit, i sent the windmill shuriken towards you in one post, you ignored it in your post, therefore it must of hit you in my next post. in rl if i send a flying ball at your head and you don't even acknowledge it, your most likely going to be hit. come on now. i have better things to do than argue about obvious things.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:15 am

OOC: o-o...

Shuriken auto-hitting, nya? o-o

Xiao gave a very fine example about what happened. But it's incomplete.

You throw a baseball at RK. RK has a wall (I'm not sure, but a ring of fire with wind chakra bursting out of it) of fire around him. If a baseball came flying towards him, he wouldn't even notice the shuriken. O.o;; Not noticing the shuriken was actually logically appropriate, unless the sound of a shuriken exceeded that of raging flames and wind.

Of course, I haven't read it that thoroughly, so I might be wrong in thinking that RK was surrounded in raging flames and winds as the shuriken came hurling towards him. o.o But a wall of fire with wind supporting it would most definitely block a windmill shuriken. o.o; RP mod has spoken!

Second.

Before I move on to point three, I must understand how an Uchiha managed to master the ice element when it was unique to Haku's bloodline and the land of Snow. o-o And how Haku's unique 'Kekkei Genkai' jutsu has been mutated into a non-kekkei genkai version, which is actually stronger than the original. o-o And why tf it's C-rank when the way you used it makes it A-rank. o-o

Again, forgive me if I approved it cuz I was probably drunk when I looked through it. o.o

Third.

Neo's attacks have and always will confuse me. o_o

You have a bunch of fireballs, kunai, and mirrors left, right, and center.

The first 'weirdly overpowered' thing you did was to avoid all of them and just jump into the air using mere wind to block it all. ._.

The second 'weirdly overpowered' thing you did was underestimate the power of a kage-level jinchùriki. o.o When you shoot a current of wind at RK, RK would barely be harmed by it. But for once, you were correct to say that he has absolutely no control over the actual 'fire'; no one does.

The wind would remain intact, but the fire would burst out towards everyone for the excessive wind around it. o.o;; So everyone should have burn marks.

And before I return to you, I must mention that it's not possible to create a dome of fire around you with just wind manipulation. o-o If Onden was controlling the fire instead of shooting fireballs, it would have been just fine. o.o However, I may have mis-read again. RK has the power to control fire. If you made the dome of flames with your fire manipulation, it would have been acceptable.

Going back to Neo.

The third 'weirdly overpowered' thing you did was start arguing instead of blocking RK's attack. o-o;;

o.o What else...

o.o Oh, yes.

Don't do anything without having a jutsu for it. This isn't Avatar. When you do something, you have to have a technique for it. Making RK's dome of fire unacceptable, unless he had a jutsu for it. o.o [/Credit to Asa. She rocks.]

All in all, I recommend the whole battle to be voided, and start it over for too many confusions. [/Credit to Asa again. She rocks harder than graphite.]

One moar thing!

Uchiha Shunto Pakkun is a genin as far as I'm concerned. Rialen's attack should and would have killed him. =/ [/Credit to Asa once more. She rocks harder than diamonds]

Forgive me if I'm mistaken/missed anything out.

And I devote this part to Asa again, for helping me analyze. o.o She rocks harder than Nicki Minaj in bed.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm

(ooc: the way i saw it neo stopped rk's attack, hence no wall of fire/wind. you did approve my jutsus ... yada yada. im out of this though, none of my post matter and this is boring D; Im going to do missions.... sorrow out sry peace <3 Do I have permission to delete my post? )
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 am

Name: Fire Style: Fyre Storm Jutsu
Ranke: B
Element: Fire
Effect: The user creates a sphere of fire around the enemy and manipulates the fire to shrink around them. Part Two - The user is then able to get into the wall of flames and travel inside of it at high speeds, attacking anything inside of it.

Sorry, forgot to give it a name. x.x
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Type : Konoha
Elements : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:02 am

Hinata ran towards the village and stopped a few meters away from it, panting
The doors were the same. Huge, made of wood and red kanji painted on it. But the rest...had changed. Drastically. The houses were different, there were guards now in front of the doors and, there seemed to have a lot fights there recently.
Was that the calm Konoha they had left? Konoha that had calmed down after Pein's passage there?

She leaned against the tree. They were really not at home anymore. They were in the future, she guessed by looking at the old kage's faces on the mountain. Some of them had gotten badly destructed and a few others, like the Yondaime and Tsunade were still in one piece. The next two kage's after Tsunade had lost their face. The first hokage had no nose anymore and the "scar" on the second's face, had grown bigger and began to crack that of the third.

Hinata was lost, scared, and disoriented. Why and how did they come to the futur? What was going on? And where were the others?
"E-Everyone...please be okay..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
S-ranked
S-ranked
Uchiha Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:47 am

After much walking Uchiha Sasuke walked up to the gates of what was once the great Leaf village, though momunts before he enetered the gates he saw hinata was standing there. "hmmm...seams im not the only one who was sent to this strange land.." he thaught as he walked up to the gate, "why hello hinata..." he said with a devilsh grin.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Kiba

Inuzuka Kiba

Type : Konohagakure
Elements : None, Tracker Nin

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:01 am

With no real time to hear a reply from the others, Kiba began to notice the road around him look very familiar? "Could this be...the road to Konoha...?" Looking almost exactly like it had before...but more war stricken. He and Shino finally caught up with Hinata who was standing in front of the gates. He was about to approach her, but the scent of another, a familiar one at that, Sasuke Uchiha was their.

He looked to the left of himself, as he watched him approached Hinata, Kiba feeling instinct kick in to protect Hinata if anything was fool, even if Sasuke had become good, trusting him after the last events, wasn't gona be the easiest thing in the world. "Back off Sasuke!! I don't know why your here, or why any of us are here, but I still don't trust how things are looking right now." A slight growl escaped through his teeth, as Akumaru stood beside Hinata, growling lightly, and crouched low to the ground. Both staring Sasuke down.
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Type : konahagakure
Elements : none

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 am

Shino would be at the gate with Kiba and Hinata. The first things he noticed was the changes in the village and statues, There deffinitly had not been that may Hokages when they had left Konoha. They must be in a different time, but there was not itme for that. There was a possible threat before their eyes, they were in a weird situation but could Sasuke be friend or foe. He had been declared a missing ninja in their time....but this is not their time and allies are always a needed thing.

"Kiba we need to reamain calmand must make our actions carefully. We have enough problems and appearantly Sasuke has run into the same problem as us.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 am

Hinata became pale like death when she saw the Uchiha.
"S-Sasuke-san. H-How did you g-get here?" she asked with a small voice.

The chuunin hid some more behind the tree and looked at Sasuke. He had changed. A lot. It wasn't the same person as when he was genin. His eyes had more cruelty and darkness in them and all his moves had a hostile sensation in them.
She was scared. Really scared. And wished only one thing: that Sasuke left or made clear he wasn't going to kill them...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
S-ranked
S-ranked
Uchiha Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 pm

Sasuke laughed, "your reactions...are funny..but of cource hmmmm...its shino correct?" he said waiting for an awnser before he continued. "yes shino is right i seam ot be in the same position you are all in....however i dont want to go back to our world right away...i wish to test how the world has changed.." he said simply
Back to top Go down
Shadow (NPC)

Shadow (NPC)

Type : None
Elements : Water, Wind

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Ashi's voice suddenly sounded from within their midst. "It's actually quite obvious. You've all been pulled from your times..." He spoke these words loudly while a slight glimmer came from a nearby window. From it, Ashi's body formed and he dropped down right beside the group of what would now be long dead children. "To mine." He smirked as he knew that this trick of appearing would have them wondering about him. "The question is How, and Why?"
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Kiba

Inuzuka Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:51 pm

"Tch for some reason, this mood doesn't seem like its one of those friendly "hey" ones. I'm sticking to my gut talking for the time being." As Kiba snarled out to Shino in protest, he knew he may be right, like normal, but something felt wrong about it all? This place was so familiar but different? Their appearance here was odd in itself, and yet it seemed more of them were here? What could any of this mean to them? "You wish to test it? What exactly is thir to te.." A voice came into hearing around them all, Kiba a bit startled, and already on edge of the appearance of Sasuke.

Looking around frantically trying to trace the scent, as Akumaru stayed close to Hinata. But before he knew it, the voice had appeared close, very close. He looked just between himself and Sasuke and saw a figure seemingly appear out of now where? "What the hell? Is this Madara Uchiha again? He was the only one with such a technique that I knew of? But this scent? Its completely new? Who is this?" Kiba's thoughts began to race as he thought about all that was occurring and what it all meant. Nothing was making much sense to him at this point. He yelled out to the new person in front of him. "How and Why? Who the hell are you?" Kiba's gut was telling him danger was near, even closer then it did with Sasuke, but at this point what could he do? Only thing he thought about was protecting Hinata and somehow getting away from the treat to regroup. Things were becoming fairly dangerous, and fast. "Damn it all..."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Just as Rk was about to turn to return form the battle, a new group of ninja apeared at his gate. He still had most of his chakra left, but he'd rather not fight now. As he turned to see the new faces, he had to blink. He had heard the rumors of the past shinobi being pulled to the present, but he hadnt really believed it till now.

He could remember seeing all their faces in the village log and a few other books that he had read in his spare time as kage. He then noticed another face, one that he had seen from a bingo book. An Akafuzen was with them. Rk knew he had to get there quickly. No telling what they could be talking about.

As he finally got close to the group, he spoke up "The same could be asked of you Ashi. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Shino could tell instantly that the opponent that followed sasuke was obviously a tough opponent. He also deduced from his words that he was not connected in any way to sasuke and seemed like he would kill him also if given the chance. This would makes this appear to be a 4 on one fight and despite there opponent obviously appearing to be of about jounin rank, the odds were still in their favor and Shino loved fighting strong opponents. Then came the approach of another high looking ninja of at least jounin rank, and from his words recognized the unknown attacker, and seemed to be on their side. Shino was in no position to refuse any aid that could be provided but he was going to be prepared for trouble. He stepped behind a tree for only a brief second, but jumped into the tree and had his place behind the tree, taken by a bug clone that cam stepping out on the other side and ready for battle.

Name: Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu - Insect Clone Technique
Note: Secret Clan Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Description: Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Aburame clan of Leaf village. Using the destruction bugs living in their body, the clan host uses the bugs to form a Bunshin copy of themself to trick their opponent. Once damaged by an attack, the technique ends and the clone disperses back into the bugs which formed it.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 am

Hinata observed the two men. One of them seemed to be an ally, the other one an enemy. Not to mention Sasuke was there too and she couldn't quite place him neither as ally, neiter as enemy.

The man, Ashi, apparently had some space jutsu, which was tricky. It reminded her of their encounter with Madara. She shivered, rather not thinking about it.
Shino had replaced himself with a bug clone and stood ready to fight. Hinata would have rather avoided any fights, but apparently, they wouldn't have any other possibilty.
And, if they had indeed changed times...They ha to stay alive and get out of this time. Otherwise, future would drastically change.

She took a fighting stance, but didn't activate her Byakugan just yet. She first needed to see the turn that the situation would take...
Back to top Go down
Shadow (NPC)

Shadow (NPC)

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:32 pm

He watched them take a defensive stance and laughed when Shino snuck behind a tree to make his pathetic clone. "I'm glad to see that I still have the ability to make people uneasy." His attention then went to Knight, his face turning to a hard expression. "I followed a lost traveler to his old but new home. Fortunately for all of you, I'm not exactly in the right mood for killing. I'm just curious as to why these people have been brought to this time is all. I'm sure you've already heard of all the cases." He suddenly wanished and appeared behind Hinata with a gust of wind. His right handed claw with only the one blade held to her throat very carefully. "Though, when I look at you, killing doesn't exactly come to mind." He laughed again as his finger gently stroked the bare skin of her neck. His eyes darting carefully between the other spectators.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Kiba

Inuzuka Kiba

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Kiba had watched as another had come into view, a Jounin possibly? But who? Was he on their side? Or was he out to try and kill them as well? "Damn it...this is getn way to dangerous!!" He looked back at Shino, who had switched out with a clone, but kept his eye on the newcomer as he spoke again. It seemed like the guy wasa sadistc one, but his calm demeanar was confusing. He heard he was following Sasuke? And he was to curious to how they all appeared here as well? before he knew it, the guy had seemingly vanished again? "Damn it!!"

But before he knew it, he had appeared again, this time behind Hinata, as he turned sharply at her, Akumaru caught off guard as well to his sudden approach. "Shit..he is...way to fast for my nose to keep up with!?!? He even got past Akumaru's?!?! This is good..." "He's behind Hinata!!!" Kiba yelling in defense, as to him finally catching his scent again. With no time to waste Akumaru had lunged at the mans arm, that was around her neck, to tear it off Kiba not really needing nor wanting to hear more talking, charged in as well at a fast pace to follow up with Akumaru. "YOU BASTARDED!!" He knew if things didn't go well, Hinata could lose her life, and that was not something he intended on letting happen. With or without the help of Shino or Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Shadow (NPC)

Shadow (NPC)

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:14 am

Smirking as Kiba's mutt suddenly jumped for his arm, Ashi simply made a quick laugh and in a flash of light again, he was gone and back to where he had started. "So rash of you..." He stopped midsentence as he just realized he didn't know this boys name. "What was your name again? I'm afraid I never came across you in the history books." He reached up and scratched the side of his chin then as if in thought. "Why bring someone too weak to mention in history to the future?"
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 pm

It was obvious that the opponent was trying to antagonize a fight. Especially with Kiba and knowing Kiba he will jump head first into this obvious taunt. This will leave the obviously powerful enemy many openings to counter attack. Anticipating Kibas probable attack he prepared a swarm to get ready to protect the easily angered team mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next