Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village gate Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village gate Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village gate Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village gate Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village gate Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village gate Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village gate Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village gate Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village gate -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village gate -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village gate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:21 pm

A large gate to get into the Time village. It is the only way into the village and many jutsu have been placed on it to keep ninja from flickering through it. The only way to pass is through premision from a guard or the kage.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:33 pm

So long...
How long had it been since he had proper food? Spending all this time, on the sole purpose of going to the village of time, just for training? But at last, he was there, the magnificent gate to the village of Time itself. He could practically feel the chakra from various jutsus fluttering around the gate; he couldn't simply break i. Not that he needed to.

Yakate walked up to the huge gates, staring up at the very tip of it's upper edge, when two guards approached him.

"I... er..." ...

This was by far the hardest part of his quest; asking the guards for permission to enter the village. Normal people make it look so easy... did they rehearse it or something!?
But he could at least try his worst...

"I have come to Hitotokigakure, to train under the kage. So... may I have permission to enter?"

... Was that good enough? Or did he just make a fool out of himself? Well...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Guard: "you may enter...we heard to be expecting a ninja coming to be trained.." he said before letting the young ninja into the village
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Yakate sighed in relief, this mere accomplishment felt like a battle victory to him, with all its dangers and risks. Brushing his hair to a more neat position, Yakate walked through the gates, and walked through the glorious village of time, seeking out the kage's office for permission to train, that is, to be trained by the kage himself...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:11 am

Tsumi walked up to the gate and removed his hood. "hello my guards, I'm bringing a visitor from the darkness village with me...so if Eman-sama shows up...tell him she is safe and will not be harmed.."

Guard: "Yes my lord!"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 am

Kaoru looked at the guards and smiled at them. "You guards are too serious... Try smiling sometimes..." she chuckled and walked through the gates.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:27 am

tsumi laughed. "they will never smile." he walks up to one of them and knocks on there head, when he does you here a clanking sound. "there robotic." he said before walking through the gates.

{Next post: The Temple of Akusesutaimu}
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:34 am

"Wow... They look so... lifelike..." she knocked on one's head and waited for its reaction.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:34 am

guard: "will you please stop doing that.."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:39 am

"ONLY if you smile" she giggled and kept tapping its head. "Come on, you can do it, Mr. Robot Guard...."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:41 am

Guard: "i can not smile...i was programed this way.."

{post at the temple forget the guard x.X}
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:45 am

"Aww... Alright.... But make sure when I return you reprogram yourself or what it's called, alright?" she smiled and tapped the robot's head another time before leaving the gates.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:12 am

Despite his search throughout the vilalge, ALoide was nowhere to be seen. But some rumors were flying; maybe the intruder already left the village. In fact, someone even spotted him going to the ninja academy.

Academy? Why hadn't he gone there in the first place? THat was stupid... but training under the kage was still better.

"The Academy it is... I wouldn't want to fail the mission now..." Walking out the gates, Yakate waved to the mechanic guards, expecting no response from them, and began walking towards the academy...
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Back at last! Stretching out his limbs, Yakate walked through the village gates, waving at the guards just like last time, knowing that they would just ignore him. But the day was almost up.... instead of going to meditate like he was supposed to, he decided to go sleep. And then spend the whole day talking to his... polar bear.

I could use some sleep... now take me to your bedroom!
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:16 pm

This was becoming normal now, walking out of the village gates, seeing the persistent, robotic guards standing right there. Yawning, Yakate waved to them expressionalessly, and continued walking outside the gates of Time. Next stop, Arrya Town!
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Their small band of travellers finally reached the gates of Time. Now for their mission, but first...

"Sure." Yakate took the sandwich that was was offered a few minutes ago, and ate it in one bite; it was pretty small. The huge gates of Hitotokigakure, only accesible by those given permission by the guards or the kage. But.. Umi wasn't welcome here. Yet.

"Er... meet the guards, they guard the gate to the village of Time. I call them... Larry and Barney. And, they're also both robots, so don't expect extreme emotional behavior from them. Say hi... or... whatever..."

Yakate bonked a robot on the head, and proceeded into the village; he didn't tell Umi thta she wasn't allowed in the village yet, he wanted to see what the guards would do... Larry and Barney.
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Type : Crater
Elements : Water

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:42 pm

Umi stood a few meters away from the guards and waved her hand. She put her other hand in her weapon pouch just in case. "Uh, hi there, Larry and Barney..." she smiled and then looked straight at them. "Let me guess, since I'm not from Time you'll yell intruder alert, activate defense systems, huh?"
Back to top Go down

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Neko was waiting behind umi to see what will happen
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Yawning, Yakate ignored the two academy students, and kept walking towards the kage's office. If they didn't make it through, then, Tsumi could help. Or he could at least give them hints.

"State your purpose here, they might let you through. And don't lie..." He said a bit loudly, since he was still a good distance away from the two.
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:23 pm

She snickered and shook her head while crossing he arms. "Leaving us just like that.... Hey..." she went closer to Neko and whispered. "Could you run fast? I have a plan, it just might work... I don't want to state my purpose and just pass through, it's so unexciting..."
Back to top Go down

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Neko smiles"i have a better idea" neko grabs umi in his arms then runs pass through the gate and runned at the kage's office"Yakate we will meet there"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Out to his second mission; first steps on the ladder start from the village gates, he was about to leave. He walked out slowly, waiting for Neko or Umi to go in front of him, and then noticed the guards...

"Er... Larry. Tsumi gave the girl permission to enter, so... yeah. Wish us luck on our mission."
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Umi gasped when she saw the guards. "Damn.. who knows what they might do to me now?" she performed a few hand signs and grabbed Yakate. "Hidden Mist Technique!" the area got covered in a very dense cloud of mist and she ran away fro the village gates. "Neko will catch up..."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:09 pm

What the... One moment he was just walking out the vilalge gates, now a girl grabbed her and made the whole place flood in smoke. What in the world... She was running away now, and Yakate followed her at the same pace. Even though he almost never sped up while walking, he was still capable of top-notch ninja speed when serious. After they came out of the radius of the smoke, Yakate sighed, and said,

"That was utterly pointless..."
Back to top Go down

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Neko runned threw the mist and catched up with umi and yakate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village gate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village gate   Village gate Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village gate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next