Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+21
Inuzuka Kiba
Uchiha Sasuke
Hyuuga Hinata
Yakate
XzenIcisia
XzenQutio
Muon Ai
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
ResistanceKnight
Onden
Neo Yurizaki
Uchiha Shunto Pakkun
Raina
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Tsurenai Ryu
Neko Yagyu
Kurieitā
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Haku Shasa
Tsumi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

Village Gate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Rk sighed. The village was going to take a lot of dammage, but that couldnt be helped, not against these ninja. Shifting his feet into the ground to create a solid stance, he took a deep breath, and then let it go slowly. With the relaxed body, he slowly started to focus his chakras. The air around him started to concentrated, becoming heavy. In a flash of handsigns, chakra cords started to come out of his palms, weaving in and out of one another while wrapping around himself. "Ninja Art: Chakra Cloth Jutsu!"

The cloth finished wraping around Rk, covering his entire body exept a small slit for his eyes to see through. Reaching into his pouch, he pulled out 3 kunai, and threw them at the enemy ninja, aiming for their chest.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Type : None
Elements : Fire and Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Onden jumped back to back with Rk, and then, with his arms still on fire, formed a circle infront of himself. Just as he finished the circle, a ring of fire shot up around the two of them which reached up to 15 feet. Onden then started to twist around Rk while staying in the ring of fire, throwing punches out twords the enemy ninjas around them. The force of the punches hitting the wall of fire created fireballs that shot out at rapid speed and succesion twords the enemy ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:57 pm

Seeing how her comrades weren't interested in meeting her, Rialen unsheathed Valxion and activated her Xzeno eyes. Her body vanished then appeared 60 meters above Shunto's head. She held the blade with both hands, using 50% of her strength she swung down toward his sternum.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Maru sensed a chakra signature as it disappeared and Maru knew who was coming. Though the presence has left his smell stood. Maru seeing the attacks, Rk and Oden had done together in sequence, Maru moves dodging the flame balls as he tries to get a scent on his brother.After dodging a few Maru jumps in the air, from kicking off the gate entrance and howled.

This howl Eman knew familiar as day. Maru had howled issuing a fight with Eman as he landing on top of the other village gate door signalling Xiao Xiao , Neo and Shunto to attack Rk, Oden and Rialen.

All that was left was for Maru's prey to arrive as he concentrated and mastered his surroundings keeping a hand sign in place with his left hand. He then balanced himself with his left leg and kept his right leg in the air a bit as a guard."Come now...show me what you got..."
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Emanyeru smiled softly as he brother recognized him as he smiled and noted his wolf like features before noticing that he had smelled him. He arched an eyebrow as he swirled the air around him softly trapping his scent around him, preventing him from being smelled, or heard. He mentally thanked his younger brother, Getsuo for teaching him this as he stalked his other younger brother silently. He made sure his foot steps were light and deliberate as he walked closer and closer slowly pulling out an absolutely beautiful blade that he had named, Aestuo.

Its iridescent red metallic tint, glinted softly in the light of the sun as he motioned it around softly in his hands. He swirled it around in a weird movement, stirring up the air in front of him as he focused his fire chakra into a ball in his hand as he squinted and allowed the gathering heat to ebb out of the dome slowly heating up the surrounding area as the temperature rose up five degree's to a toasty one hundred and five. He grinned as his fox tails twitched softly, enjoying the warm breeze he was creating as he mixed his fire chakra with the wind he was churning creating a massive cauldron of superheated air.

He stood there waiting to see if his brother was going to make a move before moving himself, continuing to churn the air slowly.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:32 pm

The air had now consentrated around Rk, creating another layer to his deffence. He let some of the air seem out and be consumed by the flames Onden was using to shield the two of them, allowing the flames to grow stronger. Twitching his fingers, chakra cords shifted the direction of the kunai he had thrown earlier twords Xiao Xiao , Neo and Shunto. They seemed like the grunts of the attack, Maru being the leader. Something was different with him, he seemed to be focusing on something else. Rk made sure to not let his chakra out of his sences.

While redirecting the kunai with his left fingers, Rk rose his right hand and held his palm to the sky. Air from outside the fire deffence started to draw twords the two of them, feeding the flames.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:18 pm

*As Neo sees the kunai from Rk comming towards him he then puts his hand up and uses wind sleeve to knock all the kunai out the air.The oden started to begin his jutsu so Neo began to run towards the "fire tower" and when the fire balls started to fly he in fused wind chakra into his feet and jumped jumped up approx 20 ft above the tower and did a double wind palm right down the middle at onden and Rk also puching Neo back up higher in the air! With Neo and Rk's wind currents start to collide the currents go wild and begin to ignite the tower and make a flamming eruption along with a massive wind expansion that pushes everyone back and cuts up things around it *
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Damn it..

As Neo's attack clashes along with Rk's she starts to preset a activity of her own. She blocked damage from the clash by using one of her three windmill shuriken as a shield. As she does the necessary hand seals for Angelic Prism Reflect, this causes nearby water to form long flat mirrors 360 degrees around every one in the area, dis-including maru. Then inside the mirror, by use the mirror’s reflection to confuse the others. almost instantaneously moving from one mirror to the other. With this she sends a Windmill shuriken ,as she dashes, with conductible wire towards the one known as oden. She should be safe for she is not able to be seen by the properties of the mirrors and speed.

Nero no Jutsu - Angelic Prism Reflect
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
After forming the necessary hand seals, nearby water forms long flat mirrors 360 degrees around the target. Then inside the mirror, by use the mirror’s reflection to confuse the target. Utilizing the reflections, the user can then almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. Due to the speed, the target will appear to be moving in slow motion. Because of this she can then unleash numerous needles into the opponent with little difficulty. Using this technique for long periods of time however, will quickly use up chakra.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shunto Pakkun

Uchiha Shunto Pakkun

Type : Aurora
Elements : None

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:36 pm

I senced the presence of an approaching person and then it dissappeared and appeared right above me.

Cousin deal with those two I seem to have a taker right here!

I smirked as I flickered behind Railen with me facing her back.I quickly drew out my sword with my left hand and grabed her left shoulder with my right hand and spun her around to face me in mid air...
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Maru notices the sent had dissipated. Maru looks back at his shinobi and grit his teeth. He did a couple of hand signs and hit the gate below him as a vicinity opened and my dogs appeared. Two dogs, one wind and another lightning, assisted Xiao Xiao. The other wind hound assisted Neo as the other lightning hound assisted Shunto. The main dog sat upon the gate eying the area with its own sharingan.

Maru begin to walk to the area where his brother's scent ended. Maru has his Mini Samehada and Kubikiri Houchou on his back as he stopped to adjust his gauntlet and greaves. Maru continued to pro-suit his brother

Weapon Info:__________________________________________________________

Mini Samehada
A much smaller version of Kisame's sword "Samehada" the sword can absorb small amounts of chakra from the opponent and will generally only allow one person to use them.

Kubikiri Houchou
This long head cleaving sword was the primary weapon of Momochi Zabuza. Zabuza gained this weapon by being a member of the Mist Seven swordsmen, an elite ninja squad of Hidden Mist village. After many years the sword was found by a group of scavenger ninja and sold to the weapon smith where it now waits to be sold - This sword can only be bought one time.

Enhanced Arm gauntlets and greaves
Description: The rare metal made with my seals make the metal unbreakable and can absorb the Wind and Lightning Element from the chakra my body gives off. Thus giving then wind and lightning properties.

Summonings:__________________________________________________________

Wind , and Lightning pro-suit hounds:
Hounds created from the users elements with properties of the best ninja hounds everywhere they can comunicate with Maru just simple by barking because Maru understands the language of wolves.

Wolves details:

2 wolf contain Wind cutting Auroras and Harsh powerful howls.
2 wolf contain Lightning quick speed and attacks. When these wolves bite they paralyze on impact.
Last wolf is the leading sharingan wolf and it contains both elements with out the anhancemence( Quick, though not as quick as lightning, powerful, though not as powerful as Wind, But extremly cunning with its lvl 3 tomoe Sharingan)

Number and restrictions: All 5 can be summon at one time.
Abilities: Wolves excel in speed, slyness and searching of enemies
Delta formation (Dogs get into a delta formation and prepare for a prestigious attack)
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Onden grinned. Leaving an open spot at the top of the tower was a good idea after all. Continuing with his fire ball attacks, he waited to see if Rk's plan would work out like he had expected. Now he thrust twords the flames with his palms instead of his fists, causing the attacks to be smaller but much faster.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Rk laughed. Just as expected, someone went for one of the two openings he had left. Using the wind he had been drawing in, he span his body around while extending his arms, causing the air flow to follow him. The flame followed the wind, twisting down. The flames had then created a dome around Onden and himself. Rk then brought his arms in, and thrust them up as hard as he could. The top of the fire dome shot up feeding on the air he was giving it, strait at the ninja above them. The ninja's attack only fed the flames more, making the attack shoot up even faster at him.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Rialen was spun around by the Uchiha, she saw his sword in hand and brought down Valxion on it, kocking it away. Then she lifted her legs and kicked off of Shunto's chest, sending her backwards. Rialen's eyes flashed gold as the scar on her neck glowed. She formed several hand signs and her hands started glowing with chakra. "Chakra scalpel.."

Chakra Enjintou (Chakra Scalpel) NinJutsu
Type: Rank C
Description: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Oden, obviously unaware a windmill shuriken was sent towards him, is hit by the one Xiao-Xiao had sent at full force attached to conductible wire. As aimed, one long section of the windmill suriken has hit him, and because of the force it was deeply. He had failed to make note of it as it was sent towards him, nor did he attempt to block it. The force and position of the suriken should impair Oden in a high manner as he has a giant knife like weapon wedged in his back now thanks to Xiao-Xiao. Right after then is when Rk surrounded Oden and himself in a dome of fire.

Hmph..

As Oden is struck and hiden Xiao-Xiao goes for her personal target.

Its your time to "avenge" Sora, Rialen...

She tracks her new target with her eyes, keeping Oden's reaction in mind and conductible wire in close vicinity.

There she is...
She notices Rialen in the air so she runs towards her, travailing through the mirrors around everyone, still discrete with her speed and technique. As she runs she preforms a jutsu on the conductible wire, at first, then towards Rialen once in attacking range of the landing girl.

The wire should be set aflame with her elemental fire chakra towards oden's wound which should burn the windmill shuriken and therefore him.
After she had done that spears of fire should be sent towards the landing Rialen.

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.
Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:29 am

OOC: Before you get high and mighty about my not noticing your attack, just a few things. One is my names Onden, not to hard to spell. Second is if you're going to ignore all of my attacks, I'll just do the same. I've been shooting fireballs at everyone here minus Rk and Rialen. >.> And lastly, Rk and me where in the fire circle to begin with, literally it was our first move, so pinpointing me behind 15 feet of flames really is something to accomplish without mentioning how you did it.

The flames around Onden's body had been feeding off the super heated air inside the circle of fire, allowing him to add to his own fire deffences around his body. Suddenly from behind a windmill shuriken broke through the wall of flames and magicaly found its way to hit Onden in the back. He blinked, wondering to himself why someone thought such a normal move would work. Reaching his hands back, he gripped the shuriken and pulled it out of his back. The metal, had to go though a wall of fire, super hot air, and then pass through Onden's own fire deffences. The metal had turned soft. Onden still had a rather large mark on his back, blood dripping out, slightly, but using some of the soft metal, Onden sealed the cut back up, stopping the bleeding.

Turning to the direction where the attack had come he sighed. The fire from the attacker was following the wire down twords him. The pain from his back was pulsing, but he would fight on. "Fire is my element. You're going to have to be smart to beat me..." Onden ignited his side of the wire. The two flames meet in the middle, and died.

Onden tossed the now easily bendable metal aside, and walked twords the edge of his flame circle. Rk was handling the top of the dome, thankfully he didnt see the attack hit. He would have never heard the end of it. With another deep breath, Onden thrust his palms at the flames again, shooting mini fireballs twords the enemy ninja.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 am

Emanyeru grinned as his brother grew closer, he let one side of the wind tornado come loose as his scent trailed off to the left allowing it to seem as if he was actually to the right of his current position. He held his blade carefully in front of him as he prepared to finalize his strike. His grip tightened as his eyes glared at his target, his mind focused on the task as his SGS pulsed wildly on his neck. He felt the first gate open on instinct and felt the massive energy pour into his body as his seals automatically came undone. Suddenly, he was 10x faster, 10x stronger, and 10x limber than he had been before he had let all of his seals be released. It was almost wondrous of what his seals could do with a bit of training. He kept his chakra restraints in place however, because he knew how his chakra liked to go out of whack when he released them.

He eyed the dogs around and near his brother with curiosity as he decided to...even the playing field for those fighting as he pinpointed the locations of every hound and wolf before kneeling and placing his palm against the ground. He pulsed his diamond chakra into the ground softly as he formed it into multiple spikes that aimed themselves at the hounds before striking quickly and silently from behind the hounds. The spikes would hit almost simultaneously giving no notice to any of the other hounds before they were hit themselves. He stood up quietly from his kneeling position as he continued to watch his brother as he closed the location of the breech in his wind circle.

Jutsu Used:
http://kou-clan.wikia.com/wiki/Diamond_Release:_Diamond_Spike_Trap
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 pm

Onden wrote:
OOC: Before you get high and mighty about my not noticing your attack, just a few things. One is my names Onden, not to hard to spell. Second is if you're going to ignore all of my attacks, I'll just do the same. I've been shooting fireballs at everyone here minus Rk and Rialen. >.> And lastly, Rk and me where in the fire circle to begin with, literally it was our first move, so pinpointing me behind 15 feet of flames really is something to accomplish without mentioning how you did it.

ooc: i hate to do this, so much ._.; ... but. I was not "high and mighty" you did not note my attack via second post. Im sorry I miss spelled your name, Onden. I did not ignore your attack, Neo disabled it. And I did mention how i did attacked you because of how he disabled you.

Quote :
Damn it..

As Neo's attack clashes along with Rk's she starts to preset a activity of her own. She blocked damage from the clash by using one of her three windmill shuriken as a shield. As she does the necessary hand seals for Angelic Prism Reflect, this causes nearby water to form long flat mirrors 360 degrees around every one in the area, dis-including maru. Then inside the mirror, by use the mirror’s reflection to confuse the others. almost instantaneously moving from one mirror to the other. With this she sends a Windmill shuriken ,as she dashes, with conductible wire towards the one known as oden. She should be safe for she is not able to be seen by the properties of the mirrors and speed.

Nero no Jutsu - Angelic Prism Reflect
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
After forming the necessary hand seals, nearby water forms long flat mirrors 360 degrees around the target. Then inside the mirror, by use the mirror’s reflection to confuse the target. Utilizing the reflections, the user can then almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. Due to the speed, the target will appear to be moving in slow motion. Because of this she can then unleash numerous needles into the opponent with little difficulty. Using this technique for long periods of time however, will quickly use up chakra.

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 am

OOC: Neo didnt do anything to my fireballs. >.> He did take out all of the kunai Rk shot at everyone. He jumped to the top of the tower and tried to come down on me and Rk, but Rk took care of that. I shot fireballs at everyone. Im just asking for at least the curtisy to say you dodged them. o.o
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 am

ooc: i did give you the courtesy with both my windmill shuriken block-aid and my angel prism reflect. you need to revise your post declaring you where hit now. thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Muon Ai

Muon Ai

Type : Tsuki (Moon)
Elements : Water; Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm

OOC: Asa-chan speaking here~ (is on my alt, but too lazy to log in on the other account)

On demand of someone who is participating in this battle, I'm talking here

Okay, I've been reading this battle a few times and those are my conclusions:
1. Some people don't read correctly the other posts
2. Some attacks are avoided/ignored
3. ...this needs to be kinda fixed.

Okay, first attack that was ignored by some people:
Quote :
The oden started to begin his jutsu so Neo began to run towards the "fire tower" and when the fire balls started to fly he in fused wind chakra into his feet and jumped jumped up approx 20 ft
It's stated here, that Neo didn't take the fireball jutsu out and just dodged it. RK's attach should have touched some people, or if that's not the case, the rest of the people should have dodged it. Also, since Neo used some wind near the fire, I guess the attack should have become somewhat stronger, since air makes a fire stronger. But that is maybe besides the point now. I have a problem with some people ignoring it in their posts.
(Also, to make an rp nicer to read and more understandable, avoid to write in abbreviations. But that is a personal opinion.)

Second attack/thing, that kinda bothers me, is that Maru used two weapons he bought, when you were all in the middle of the fight. As far as I know, we can't add a weapon or jutsu in the middle of a battle. But, since Maru is webmaster, I guess he knows better than me about this point...

Third thing, maybe not up to me to remind it, but someone is rping without an approved profile. And what is SGS? O_o Eman or someone else, please explain me...?

Fourth thing. Xiao was in a mirror jutsu, and threw a windmile shuriken at Onder with a metal wire...How did the wire move with her in the mirror and all? O.o I'm kinda confused about that part. And is that jutsu still active too?

._. so, that's kinda it for now. I'd like that EVERYONE reads this post, and tries to answer my questions and talks about it to each other. It's not my job to fix misunderstandings. I'm just trying to point them out, so that it'll be easier for you all to understand what might go wrong at the moment.

Have fun continuing this rp~
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:26 pm

lol I gotta edit that my weaponry isn't that anymore true i bought them but thats not my sowrds anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:36 pm

ooc: im not in the mirrors, they are my chakra. tht explains the windmill shurukin
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:58 pm

SGS = Shadow Gate Seal. Its a large inked in triange pentagram seal on the back of my neck. You can read about it on my fanon wiki page
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 pm

She would appear standing on a boulder that has damage done to it from past battles as she looks on to find Rialen and then recognizes the chakra signature she has been following. She shifts her glinting silver eyes over to the person standing there with her apparently little stature and girlish form and realizes who she is. Pity..I have to kill my own adopted niece..She thinks to herself as she stands there watching this other battle take place.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:41 am

OOC: I can't help but agree with Muon.

1. Some people don't read correctly the other posts
2. Some attacks are avoided/ignored
3. ...this needs to be kinda fixed.

These are all completely correct. Early in the battle there were mistakes/ignored posts which threw the entire battle off. Get it sorted out or it'll all be void and a new one will be started if desired.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next