Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 6 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 6 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+21
Inuzuka Kiba
Uchiha Sasuke
Hyuuga Hinata
Yakate
XzenIcisia
XzenQutio
Muon Ai
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
ResistanceKnight
Onden
Neo Yurizaki
Uchiha Shunto Pakkun
Raina
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Tsurenai Ryu
Neko Yagyu
Kurieitā
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Haku Shasa
Tsumi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Village Gate - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 pm

OOC: You don't pay attention, like everyone else in this forum. That was a completely different storyline that I didn't follow through with cause it wasn't going good. I reset my character and became an Akafuzen. When I was rping that other storyline before I reset my character I never left Ash village then either. I even left a note at the Kage's office, which you apparently weren't very active then either since I guess you never read it. That note was saying that I was traveling to Sand to Learn from my clan/bloodline member and that I would return to Ash when i was through with the training. However halfway through that rp I reset my character, so I never left Ash village to begin with. I was just reset and made a different storyline.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:31 pm

OOC: This discussion ends now. If you've something to say, do it in PM's, please~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:34 pm

OOC:Theres nothing else to say. I ended it there. Bottom Line, people pay more attention and you all wouldn't sound so stupid. Thank You all and have a very wonderful day.

(None of that was including you Asa. You seem to be one of the reasonable few who can read on this site. Now if people would just get on and post -.-. I hate waiting)
Back to top Go down
Shadow (NPC)

Shadow (NPC)

Type : None
Elements : Water, Wind

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Ashi turned strict then as they all talked about him getting out of control like he was a puppet. "First off you whimpering whelps! I already stated I was in no mood to kill. If I recall, I was attacked first. I made no attempt at anyones life. Second, I followed Sasuke here after coming across his trail where it seems he appeared at. I was curious as to who or why he was brought here. Till I came here with him, I knew nothing of these other whelps. So as to acting on my own and killing important people, I made no such action. So go woo-hoo yourselves!"

He jumps up onto one of the roofs for a better view and smirks. "And until everyone under heaven started showing up, I was hoping to learn more about what these... insects have in common. But, as everyone has seen to take an interest in assuming too much out of my appearence, I take it as a compliment as well as an insult. Unfortunately, as I stated before, I'm not here to kill nor had any... real intention of doing so. Now, if the mighty Reikon will excuse me, I'm going to go train some more in hopes that our little group will soon be actually doing something important." He said Reikons name with a hint of anger but his face never showed it. He didn't bow, he didn't even wait for a reply before he instantly vanished from their sites.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Poor fool. He was playing the curious cat while Hayate, Mari, and Ryuu were with me taking over a village. He is hot headed. He will need to be removed later on.

He turned back around and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Kiba

Inuzuka Kiba

Type : Konohagakure
Elements : None, Tracker Nin

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:00 pm

He didn't really like any plan that involved putting them in the hands of unknown enimes or friends for that matter, but if Lady Tsunade had agreed to it for whatever the reason may be, it was wiser to go along with it for the time being. He just nodded and handed Hinata over to Shino to carry, not wanting her to be in harms way if the frontal guards spot would be compirmised. He gave a nodding glare to Shino as he took his spot in the lead of the group, Akumaru followed suit of him. He began to sniff out the area ahead, to check on it. "Seeing as my skills of tracking, and detecting are gona be used for the better, I'll state now, that were in the clear. Ashi has long gone out of my range. So smooth selling for the time being. But I will state now, that I don't trust you as far as I can throw you!!"

even with Lady Tsunade's words and Shino's advise, his gut gave him more reason to be worrisome then need be, as he glared back at the new memebers of the group traveling. He looked back forward as he jumped into the trees to watch from above for the time being. Akumaru whimpered slightly, as he stayed on the ground to follow along.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 pm

I won't say that you should trust me. As a demon, it is natural for me to be deceptive, murderous, even at time down right blood thirsty. Don't judge me by this alone however Inuzuka. A snake doesn't judge a bird bad because it flies, because it is natural for a bird to fly, as do most others often learn to not judge me, just because I am a overridden by a natural desire to do evil. For now though, you can "count" on me.

Reikon falls behind the group as well, taking to the shadows of the trees. He appears to be gone but he's sure kiba could still smell him. He wondered what he smelled like to the human. He mused at the thought, and keeping his chakra to a low level he remained hidden but in the vicinity, so that anyone attempting to attack the group we be attacked back with a slight surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Seeing Shino's advance to the rear with his bugs and Hinata being carried safely, then Kiba's agreement to accompany the frontal, Tsunade nodded and walked along with them. Though she remained rather quiet, taking note in Kiba's worryment. Crossing her arms under her chest she kept her gaze either fixed on her shinobi or Reikon, who'd fallen back. With his comment to Kiba she added in her comment, "Kiba. Hold your tounge. This man is kind enough to grant us safe passage. We'll accept without remark. And if they turn out to be nothing more than crimnals. I will handle the situation."
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 pm

OOC: Alright peeps everyone posted, next post we all arrive in the deserts of sand. Since Hayate and Kiba are in the head of the group, it would make sense for them to post first.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
S-ranked
S-ranked
Uchiha Sasuke

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:39 am

Sasuke smirked as he had watched everyone argue from the background. "Looks like my brother didn't die...I'm sure if i fallow them ill meet my brother sooner or later.." he said as he began to fallow the group of ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: