Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village tour Pt.4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village tour Pt.4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village tour Pt.4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:27 am

This was pretty normal... a village hospital, just like any other. But knowing the reputation of Chrono country, it was probably more enhanced than any other village hospital. But it was too late to go in and explore anything interesting, time for bed...
But he had nowhere to sleep at... this was just sad...

Walking around the walls of the hospital, Yakate chose a dark spot to sleep in; lying down in the darkness, hoping the moonlight would keep him warm. The darkness of the moon was not normal... and soon he fell fast asleep...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 am

~6 hours later~

You wake up in a hospital bed...turns out you where attacked by a wild animal while you were sleeping and you where too tired to wake up. so you have a pretty nasty gash that was stiched up along the side of your arm.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 am

What was that painful stinging up his arm? And why was he in such a comfortable bed? Wait... painful... was this the hospital? Why was he in the hospital? How could he have been hurt at midnight?

Slowly sitting up, Yakate clutches one arm with his other, and feels stitches; slash marks, he was attacked while we was sleeping, and he didn't even notice... that was pathetic...

Yawning, Yakate silently fell back into his comfortable bed, waiting for a doctor or someone to take care of him, or let him know when he would be cured, he couldn't do anything now... sneaking out of the hospital in this state would be pointless. His arm stung sharply again, and he felt a spark of annoyance at the fact that he couldn't afford his own house, room, at least...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:42 am

A single medical ninja walked into the room blushing a little "Um..Sir..there is some one here to see you.." she said shyly, this was the first time she had ever spoken to any of the patients. "um...does your arm still hurt..?
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:21 am

Medical ninja~at least someone was there to see him. But there as something else wrong now...

The medical ninja was a girl. A cute girl. Blushing after approaching him. For some reason he felt very warm inside...

Yakate smacked his palm on his forehead, accidentally using his painful arm, sending another surge of pain through that arm. Trying to ignore it, he replies,

"Let the visitor come in, and... my arm does still hurt a bit." Smiling a bit, Yakate rested on his bed again...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:27 am

The medical ninja nodded "well..um...a doctor will come see you soon..i guess.." she said as she ran out of the room.

At the same time Tsumi walked in. "being attacked while you slept...what if it was an enemy ninja!? you would be dead right now!" he said angerly. "if you didn't have any plans on where you where going to stay you should have asked me!"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:33 am

Tsumi~nice timing. There goes the hot nurse. And the scene was so comical, Yakate almost burst out laughing through his pain, but he managed to hold himself back. Tsumi came there to ruin an *ahem* moment. He took the situation so seriously; all Yakate did was find it funny. It was only after another sharp searing through his arm that he became serious again.

"I didn't think you could help me, Tsumi. Besides, it was getting late, I had nowhere else to go..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:36 am

Tsumi stared at Yakate looking very unhappy. "were getting a doctor in here then your gonna come with me, ill get you a house." he said with a sigh as a doctor cam in and began healing Yakate.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:41 am

Yakate laid on the bed still as the doctor began healing him, even though he would have preferred the nurse to help him out~
Wait.
Get him a house? The kage of Time would really do that just for him? Or was he joking just to get his spirits higher? He couldn't do anything but just wait and find out...
But if this was true, Tsumi would be his role-model as a shinobi. Best ninja he ever knew~♪
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:44 am

Tsumi sat in a chair in the corner of the room as the doctor continued to heal Yakate.

"this could take a while sir...so if you wish for me to just send him to you office when were done.." the doctor spoke to Tsumi. "No i shall wait.." Tsumi said to the doctor as he waited for the healing to be finished.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:51 am

Yakate kept waiting for the doctor to finish, the pain i his arm was slowly cooling down... the healing would be over soon. Once again, his respect for the kage increased as Tsumi chose to stay in the room and wait for him instead of going back to his office...

And finally, the doctor was finished. Getting up slowly, Yakate prodded his arm with his fingers, and found it fully functional. Grinning slightly, he jumped off the bed, and stretched for a few moments, then yawned. Technically, he just woke up from sleep...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 am

The doctor nodded and left the room.

"how does your arm feel?" Tsumi asked Yakate as he stood up from the chair.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:58 am

"As good as new" Yakate replied, smiling a bit. The stitches on his arm were barely visible now, and the pain was totally relieved.
"I'm fine..." So... now, he would get his own house? A complimentary gift from the kage? Wow... so exciting... someone as young as himself gets their own house, as a gift from the kage! He was wide awake now, eagerly awaiting for the kage to do something...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:04 pm

"Fallow me." he said before walking out of the hospital and heading to the Housing area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village tour Pt.4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.4   Village tour Pt.4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village tour Pt.4
Page 1 of 1