Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 5 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village Gate - Page 5 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village Gate

Go down 
+21
Inuzuka Kiba
Uchiha Sasuke
Hyuuga Hinata
Yakate
XzenIcisia
XzenQutio
Muon Ai
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
ResistanceKnight
Onden
Neo Yurizaki
Uchiha Shunto Pakkun
Raina
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
Tsurenai Ryu
Neko Yagyu
Kurieitā
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Haku Shasa
Tsumi
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Type : Konoha
Elements : N/A

Village Gate - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:29 am

Hinata gulped. She was in a very delicate situation. Her life and that of her companions was in danger. And both of them seemed to be ready to attack the man, while Sasuke and the other stranger hadn't made a move yet.
She felt the finger of the man on her neck and shivered slightly. She didn't like this at all and only wanted to get away from him.
"W-What is your purpose in attacking us? I-If we are this weak, we aren't worth to be even noticed by you, are we? S-So, what do you want from us?"
The chuunin still didn't move and waited for the man's answer...
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:14 am

Before the man could answer the girl large pounding noises, like thunder could be heard. Reikon could smell Ashi, and was even more frustrated. He lost his fake image again and he started running on all fours. He let out a furious, guttural, roar that he was sure the people inside the village could even hear. He burst out of the treeline, and stood looking at the group. He could smell many of them, including the one that was hiding somewhere in the trees. He looked at each one of them, smirking at the Uchiha, who with his Sharingan memory might be the only one to remember him. His eyes narrowed however with Ashi. He looked down at his demonic figure for a moment pausing.

Village Gate - Page 5 Diablo

He grunted, and calming himself he slipped back into his false form (Refer to picture to the left) and walked over to the group. Even though he was in human form, the ground still sank alittle at each step he took. A human foot touched the ground, but a demon imprint was left. He was furious with Ashi, who couldn't leave well enough alone the whelp. He admired him for his killing sensations, but he couldn't keep acting by himself. He looked over each one of the group, and now being closer he looked to the one in the tree's, being able to smell him precisely now. He grew madder, the air was being filled by his demonic essence, crackling in small sparks of energy.

Hikage, pleasure to meet you. If you don't mind I've come to take the kids off your hands, and scold a certain Akafuzen member.

He looked over at Ashi with maddening eyes.

You couldn't leave well enough alone could you? Normally I take advantage of ignorance, but yours is beginning to get on my nerves boy! You should start asking around before you go off killing important people!

He pointed at the girl he had put his finger on, the one known as Hinata Hyuuga.

The Hyuuga girl is not to be touched. Under normal circumstances I would let you kill the rest, but if it is one thing this group has in common it is that they face a common enemy, so we cannot take one without taking the others, or they will surely fight us, and right now I can't afford for any of them to die.

He looked at the group, and for a moment his anger was gone, he smirked impishly and bowed.

Forgive me, where are my manners? I am Reikon Keiri, Demon and second seat of the Akafuzen, Destroyer of Earth Country, Chikage of Ketsuekigakure. I doubt any of you will remember me, except maybe Sasuke and his Sharingan's memory capabilities. Yes thats right I know who you are. Shino Aburame, in the trees still, Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuuga, and Sasuke Uchiha. By the way Sasuke your brother is here too, I sensed him going through the mountains of Suna.

I've been living for many, and I really do mean many, years. Hard to believe how long ones life lasts when your a demon, especially when living in hell. Ah forgive me I'm starting to ramble. Anyhow pardon my fellow Akafuzen. He is rash when it comes to murder it seems. I'm giving you a choice. I would like for the lot of you to return to my village with me, well more importantly I just want the Hyuuga girl. Can't let her get killed, would mean the bloody end for me.

However, I can see that most of you probably won't allow her to leave with me alone, you probably should continue thinking that way. If you don't want to return with me to my village, which I regret but assure you will not be for the purposes of harm only for protection, then you can stay here in Ash, or relocate to a different village.

He turned to the Hikage again, walking over to him, hands up in the air to show he is not hostile. He stood next to him, and whispered to him so that the others couldn't hear, though he was sure the Inuzuka boy could hear him just fine with his animalistic abilities.

If they stay with you do not allow the Hyuuga child to come to harm. In her time, when she is older, it is her that convinces the other villages to not hunt my demonic clan into extinction. She is the one that convinces them to allow the remainder of us to walk around, and remain in check. If she dies, then so will I. This may sound like an opportunity to get rid of me, but I doubt you'll let them come to harm while they are in your country. If they do travel to other countries please relay this message to their kage. If you do this, consider it a favor that I owe you. Those don't often get handed around by me, so it would be nice to have.

He turned and looked back at the group.

Ashi leave them be. There are others that you can hunt. Stop preying on the weak, go get yourself a real challenge. As for the rest of you, one more thing I should mention. Your other friend, Sakura Haruno. She is in my village now, training with one of my fellow Akafuzen members. She is, as you will all be if you decide to come, safe. Although I don't expect you will come Sasuke. I'm not sure if he's still there, but as I said, I last sensed your brother in the mountains of the Traveling lands.

With that he finally stood quiet, awaiting the response of at least one person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:23 am

"Excuse me.." A raspy voice called to the group standing infront of the gates. A buxom blonde woman stepped forward and stopped beside Hinata. Tsunade rested her hands on her hips, looking over the men. They looked to be strangers.. Strangers meant trouble... She glared at the men, including the one she knew to be Sasuke. A few moments paas by before she spoke again. "Anyone mind telling me if there's a problem here.."
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:30 am

Tsunade...of the Senju clan correct? No problem, well not here. For you though. Well you've been pulled out of your timeline if you can understand that. It's 200, at least, years in the future from your timeline.

He looked at the Sannin of the old times. She still looked young, not a bad thing he thought. He turned to the other group, waiting for their response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:36 am

200 years.. Aw man i am old.. Tsunade frowned at this new knowledge and rubbed her forehead. Then refocusing on the situation at hand Tsu pulled Hinata away from the Ashi man. And spinning her towards Kiba. "Keep her away from them.." She looked back towards the man, then to Sasuke, wondering why he was here.. Then to the man who gave her the information. '...."
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:50 am

Didn't want to say this out loud, but I guess it can't be helped. You can relax. You haven't in a sense aged 200 years, you were pulled out of your timeline. Your still the same age, just 200 years into the future. Anyhow I have the same goals as you do, to keep the Hyuuga girl safe. Well...I actually only care about the Hyuuga girl, the rest could die, but I don't know how that would effect Hinata, so I can't risk any of them dieing. I have offered them to come to my village for further protection. Sakura Haruno is already there training with a friend of mine. You could come as well if you like, or you all can stay here. I'm sure Sasuke will take off after his brother. I have asked this fellow here.

He had pointed at the Hikage, the man standing next to him.

This is the Hikage of the village we are currently in front of. I am the Chikage of Ketsuekigakure. I have asked him to make sure if you all stay here to keep the girl and her friends safe. He knows the reason why.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Kiba

Inuzuka Kiba

Type : Konohagakure
Elements : None, Tracker Nin

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:48 am

Akumaru had missed his mark, no dought, the guy was way to fast for them, that was made painfully clear. Akumaru shifted as he slid to a stop as he stood in front of Hinata now, crouching low to the ground, to protect her. Kiba slid to a stop, just moments before the guy had vanished again, and away from the two. Kiba just stood on all fours glaring at the man, whom had got away from him again. HE growled as he had forgotten his name, no dought probably on purpose? Just to piss him off more, which at this point was working well. "The names Inuzuka Kiba...REMEMBER IT!!" He snarled at the end of his sentence.

Before he could really get more into this little quarrel they were having, he could hear in the distance a roar coming from within the forest, he listened out for it, but soon the figure which he believed had made the sound had appeared before them. It was large and demonic looking from its appearance. Before long the being had stared upon the group, it was almost as if it were identifying them like he and Akumaru would do, and soon turned into a human like form? "What the hell!? What is this thing?!" Kiba perked a brow at the bein, as it walk, noticing its footprints were still that of a beast, though he was in a human like body? Whispering to himself, "damn it...at this rate, we just might all die... Kiba felt something was off about this guy as he spoke with Ashi. They seemed to know each other fairly well, considering their in some group called "Akafusen?" None of this really made much sense to Kiba, but he could somewhat follow it.

the man began to introduce himself, and even point them all out as well? Like he knew them? Though they are from the past, this man, Raikon Keiri seemed to know all of them to a degree, even more so Hinata from how he is protecting her from Ashi? Puzzled to all this news, he soon offered them to stay in his village? Could it be a trap? Or did he really mean well? "Damn!! this is all getting to confusing. I don't know who to trust and who to believe anymore. I hope you have a plan of action right now Shino..." Finally Kiba stood, trying to piece it all together and make sense of it, and "attempt" to get a plan, he watched carefully, not taking his eye off of either Ashi nor Reikon. His ears twitched some, as he could hear slightly of the conversation he and the Hikage and himself spoke. He couldn't really believe his ears, even Akumaru could pick up on the conversation, but to them it was all a shock, and almost meant nothing. He was however curious as to how Hinata plays a roll with the future him though?

Kiba finally calming himself a bit, though still on guard of any of the folk here, mainly those he knows nothing of, he looked towards Reikon, "You want Hinata to come to your village, but what is your reasoning for only wanting her to come? Even knowing that both me and Shino will follow her regardless?" Knowing already that Hinata seems to be key to his survival, he felt their was more to this, and wished the others to know of this news, if he could get it out of him, anyway. Akumaru whimpered towards Kiba, who had picked up Lady Tsunade's scent, or better known as the 5th Hokage of Konoha.

Kiba took a mental note to remember that both Sakura and Itachi had been discovered here as well. "Guess random assortments of people from our past have appeared? So far its Me, Shino, Hinata, Sasuke, Sakura, Lady Tsunade and Itachi. Geez what the hell is going on here?" He sighed at his own thoughts, but began to focus on the others ahead at the moment. Not really prepared, Hinata was spun towards him, and he frantically panicked a bit to catch her and stop her from falling or spinning any further. "Huh? Ohh Gahh!!" He looked at Hinata to check if she was ok, and back up at Lady Tsunade "Ya...umm sure Lady Tsunade..?"
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:10 pm

Reikon laughed a throaty, growling laugh.

My dear boy, everyone is here. Nagato Pain, Kakuzu, Hidan has ever reappeared from his sealed remains. Some take longer to get here than others. As for my reason. At some point in the past my clan will be turned demonic by a pact our clan leader makes, that is what you saw moments before. I am a demon. Anyhow my clan will become a plague soon in your timeline. The great villages will hunt down and almost exterminate my clan from existance. Hinata here in her older ages will be the one to convince them that we no longer need to be hunted. Knowing how kind she is. I was hoping she wouldn't appear.

On another note I do realize that you and Shino would follow her. Which is why I extended the invitation to all of you, if you so wish, I mainly care about keeping Hinata safe. You see I lived in your timeline once and as a demon my life is several decades, even centuries longer than humans. I've already lived through all of your lives once, have known you before. So I know how the past already plays out. It is Hinata who convinces the villages to allow my demonic clan brethren to walk around again, kept in check of course. If she dies here in this time, then it will be as if she never existed in the past, and she will never have convinced the villages to stop hunting my clansmen. Thus I will die. As you are all Hinata's friends I can't let you die either, because your absence might effect Hinata in the past as well.

Normally I wouldn't care if you lived or died, but this is a delicate situation. One in which I cannot allow my fellow Akafuzen member to kill any of you. So once again, you can stay here or come back to my village with me and join Sakura, who is already there.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Hayate comes running to the gate but then slows to a walk. He sees Reikon, Tsunade, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Ashi, and the Kage of Ash all standing at the gate. "Hello all" He approaches the group slowly and carefully to figure out what exactly the situation was. He had come here to help stop Ashi but this was looking like an explosive situation, and he did not want to be the spark to set it off. "You are a hard one to catch up to Reikon."
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Type : konahagakure
Elements : none

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Shino watched all that had occured. So much in such a short time. Unknown new possible opponents or are they allies. They seem to know the guy who had threatened them, and are stopping him... Next is Tsunade. How far has things been effected in this time. He knew the man named Reikon was write, they were in danger of changing the past if something was to happen. Which path would be the safest. It would be best to get all together or at least all of the leaf ninja, which means they need Sakura, but what is Tsunade going to want to do. He jumps out of the tree since it seemed to be giving no protection at all and faced the others.

"Kiba stand down. It appears the battle is over...for the moment. As for our course I think that we should leave that for Tsunade to plot out. She is the ranking ninja of the group.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Shino is correct the fight is over. Sorry by the way Hayate. You understand the seriousness of my situation though. Especially involving Hinata Hyuuga. Well since they are leaving the decision to Tsunade, I will bring Sakura here if you wish, but I would feel better if I were able to keep Hinata under my eyes. My village is more of a militarized village but we do have beaches and comfort.

He was in a relaxed position, but he was fully aware of the position of everyone, waiting for the slightest movements that hinted aggression, most of all Ashi.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Hinata

Hyuuga Hinata

Type : Konoha
Elements : N/A

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:44 pm

"..."
Why? What was all this about? Why was she so importantly involved with a man she didn't know at all? Wait, she would know him later and save him and his clan? What was all this about? And Tsunade who appeared and Kiba who exploded again... and the Akastuki here too?

Her head spinned from all the information she had gotten in such short time and she felt like she was going to pass out. THe stress that had been building up in her, the fact she was exhausted for some reason already, made her disactivate her Byakugan and leaned against Kiba, empty of any feeling except that of confusion.

"...I just want to go home." she said in a whisper, before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Reikon watched her pass out, looking at her with what was almost...pitty. No Reikon Keiri never pittied anything. Or maybe it was because this girl, and her actions in the past that he felt he owed her. He quickly cast these thoughts, and the look on his face aside.

That my dear, is exactly what I'm trying to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Tsunade watched Kiba and Shino from the corner of her eyes. Then returned her gaze to Reikon. "So.. The akatsuki are revived.." Tsunade turned to Kiba, watching Hinata pass out. "Poor child.. She's under so much stress.." Tsunade stepped her feet apart and observed the male Hayate's arrival.

Hmm.. They say they do not wish to hurt Hinata, Kiba says different.. Shino's concerned.. Among any normal circumstance I would seek the advice of the jounin.. but it looks like they are not here with us. I'll go for a more tactical regrouping. I must seek Sakura and get more information...

"Kiba, Shino! Carry Hinata with us.. We are traveling with her to this village. If you do not mind extra company..?" The Lady Fifth narrowed her eyes at The male Reikon.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:47 pm

No I don't mind. I prefer it. As I said before these are Hinata's friends and in some cases leaders. If any of you were to die it might effect her somehow in the past as well. We shall wait if you want, for you all to get ready, and for the girl to wake up.

He looked over at Hayate and nodded.

Get ready and be on guard. A group this big, unknown faces. It's gonna be hard to not attract unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Hayate nodded back to reikon. Now Tsunade is here also. This maybe a great chance to learn some of her impressive medical jutsus. Tsunade was one of the greatest med nins in history and for her to be here now was simply an honor. The legend was that Tsunade could not fall in battle thaanks to the chakra she stored in the jewel on her head, maybe he will get the chance to learn about this technique.

Hayate looks one more time to Reikon. "I will take the lead on this one and since you are the stronger one you stay with the group. I would only ask that if Kiba would join me in my lead since if the legends were true his sense of smell is second to none. Would aid in scouting ahead. I also think we should have a raer gaurd with a group this big.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:56 pm

Rk sighted, making sure to keep his chakra consentrated.

"Please come into Ash, I'll explain everything from here as soon as the other missing-nin here leave. I'll make sure to keep you all safe. Sasuke, you can come in for now too."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:05 pm

ooc: Mod Mari stepping in to say to Rk that Reikon and Chiz aren't call missing ninjas. Their still shinobis who lives in moon and demon village. Reikon is now a kage while Chiz is still a jounin.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:47 am

It seems we have it from here Hikage. Most of the explainings already been done. We are making way to my village, so that they can regroup with their fellow ninja.

He looked at the rest of the group.

Alright Hayate, that does make sense. I'm sure Kiba wouldn't mind alittle action he seems ready to go. I sense the battle ready attitude running through his veins. As for the rear guard I can take care of both.

He moves his hand slowly down to the water canteen down at his waste and uncaps it. Water flows out of the strange nozel and then floats in the air like a giant puddle. At first it seems it is just a normal puddle of water that he keeps in a bottle. But then, as if they just appear, a tiny glint of sun appeared and there 12 randomly shaped metal shards in the puddle of water. I smiled, and manipulated the shards of metal to turn sideways again, and they disappeared.

The metal is very thin, so when looking at it width wise its near impossible to see, but when you turn it to look at it length wise, there are very much seeable. I poured so much of my chakra, element and regular, into those titanium blades, that even for them to be so thin, they are very strong. Hayate do you remember Mari's blade? How I made it, the special ability about it when she called her blades name? Did I mention to you mine can do the same, just the effect is reversed.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Rk shook his head. "I have to at least say this is a bad idea. If you cant control your ninja like your Ashi over there...taking them to your village is not a good plan. I've heard rumors."

He kept his eyes fixed on the other ninja. "But if you go then you go. Ash is too small to get wrapped up in all of this."
Back to top Go down
Aburame Shino

Aburame Shino

Type : konahagakure
Elements : none

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Tsunades orders were enough of a decision to convince him to action. Despite the words of the kage of this village there is truth to the word that they should all be one group to figure out how to get back. This would mean they would need Sakura also, and she was at ths Demon Village. The kage did make some very valid points and though this is probably the safer area, playing it to safe sometimes delays results. "Once we get Sakura we can then decide are next course of action from here on out. I will aid you in the rear defense."

After he finished talking he called forth a swarm of destruction bugs from inside and the ones already out. Shino instructed them to stay within 100 meters from him and watch the rear of the group. "They will notify me of any followers and possible trouble." The swarm went off to protect the rear gaurd also. Shino then turs to Hinata ad picks her up and begins to carry her with the rest of the group. He felt sorry for her and despite her growth, knew she was still quite sensitive and this was to much for her for one day. He made sure to be careful in carrying her to allow her to get as much rest as possible.

Last edited by Aburame Shino on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Hikage Ashi is very close to getting himself killed. Besides Ashi is not of MY village. He is simply just a fellow Akafuzen and as you can see by mine and Hayate's actions we are very capable of discerning when blood needs and doesn't need to be shed.

OOC: Next time RK actually read all of the posts before just throwing your own out there. Really does help the rp.

Last edited by Reikon Keiri on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Hayate would hear the words of Reikon, the hokage and Shino. "My dear hokage if we meant any harm to any of them dont you think we have enough forces here at the moment to take by force. Despite all the rumors and beliefs we mean them no harm. There is no telling what damage may come from the time line if something was to happen to any of them. There are times were both enemies must work together to secure boths survival."

Hayate turns back toward the curret course they must go. "I think we have worn out our welcome and should probably take our leave of this place." He begins movig back out on the long trip out to the Demon Village and wanted to make sure to get a good distance away before night fall.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:58 pm

Reikon waved his hand and quicksilver split into 5 spheres. The metal shards inside amazingly divided as well, given each sphere a fair portion of metal to kill anything that didn't want to be nice to their company.

I believe you are right Hayate. Let us go...

With that he waved for the rest of the group to continue ahead of him, so that he and shino could watch the group from the rear.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:22 pm

OOC: Reikon if you remember way back when you were an ash ninja, but you left which makes you an missing nin and giving me right to be causous. I didnt want them to go with you, but I wasnt going to force anything at the moment because you seemed ready to handle this, while I wanted to keep Ash safely out of the whole problem. But forgive me for being in college, I was trying to post quick between classes, since that would probably the only time for me to do so. I was trying to help you move along in the rp, I didnt want to hold anyone up. Forgive my kindness, I guess it was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Gate   Village Gate - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village Gate
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next