Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:39 pm

Rk was getting tired at this point. But little by little things were falling into place. His chakra cloth was in taters and blood was dripping from his entire body. Nothing to serious, but it was starting to add up.

As Sora came in close, Rk crossed his arms infront of himself and channeled more chakra into his chakra cloth to help it hold up till the attack was done.

When Sora jumped back, Rk fell to a knee and coughed. The better was drawing on, which was not in his favor. Looking up to see more clones, Rk smirked. Even with all the clones, the real one was close enough. Then the water started to twist around Rk. Quickly he reached into his pouch and pulled out two grey marbles. Tossing them into his mouth and crunching them, Rk 's eyes glowed the same gray for a moment. Rk tossed his sword into the air, and then flipped to his hands. Twisting his legs again, he started spinning like a top on his hands. Using some of the wind chakra he took in from the marbles, he creating a gust of wind blowing all the clones away. Quickly flipping back to his feet, Rk channeled the rest of his wind chakra under him and shot up and out of the wirlpool attack.

Now that he was very high in the sky, he cought his sword that he had thrown up earlier and let the sword return to its normal state of charka cords, and then let the cords return to his hands, gaining a little chakra from it. Looking down at his emeny, Rk rushes through handsigns, and then points at him.

"Everyone is expecting you to win, the biiju inside you gives you a huge advantage. Im the underdog. Lightning Style: Heavens Cord Jutsu!"

The kunai that had been thrown into the cloud earlier, shoots out at Sora at extream speed. Following right behind the kunai is a bolt of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:55 pm

I get hit and fall to a knee, taking extreme damage on that one. I was coughing and coughing up blood pretty hard. Bleeding from everywhere, and beaten up with marks all over my body. I was starting to tire too, I think the only tails I could reach were 1 tail. That was an accomplishment for me all in it's own. I smirked and then trembled getting up, and calming down a little, more like myself now, not so out of control and remembering that I don't like to fight. Well I would continue and finish the fight to the end, but I swear to never do this again unless it is necessary. I had come up with a good defensive plan and a good offensive one as well. I was upset that my whirpool didn't work and I looked upon his face to see how mad I had made him. I smirked though and stood up completely as I wiped the blood drippling from the side of my mouth. I glared at him with my eyes.

"No one is expecting me to win. And I have no intention to think you are the underdog in this situation. You have a fair chance to win this just as I do. And well, then if you wanna finish it, let's do it!" I said dashing towards him and then faked hitting him, as I quickly disappeared and reappeared behind him and punched his back. I smirked again and then stabbed him with a kunai, cutting him as well. I looked up with mad eyes, and decided this is it, my time to shine!
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Rk fell back to the ground, tired and bleeding. Biiju truly were something. Rk had little left to give. Rk slowly looked up, seeing his enemy still ready to fight. Slowly standing up, Rk smiled back at Sora.

Just as Sora flashed behind Rk, Rk shoot the last of his lightning chakra through his chakra cloth that was still around him. As Sora made contact with his fist and then his kunai, electricity passed through to Sora himself.

Rk fell to his knees, breathing heavily. With some of the last of his chakra, Rk punched the ground. Chakra cords sprouted out of the ground near Sora and shot for his feet, trying to wrap around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:12 pm

Nao leans her body against the tree she hid herself behind. Listening to the shinobi exhange blows and near misses, she smiles. "Such a rowdy little host that one is.. But.. they just make this even more fun!" The woman chuckled and slowly sunk back into the Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:28 pm

I jumped back before I saw that he was to wrap around my ankles/feet. I smirked as I did jumped back, and well I had gotten electircuted with the kunai again. I got down on the floor, breathing heavily and terribly hurt. I said getting mad.

I am not about to lose... I will win...

All of a sudden I began to get madder. I punched the ground but not for an attack, just to help me up. I got up and the ground that was near me suddenly started to float a little with collasel power. It was as if gravity in my small area around me had ceased to exist. I stood up with my head down, and then slowly I turned it up to show him my dark dark ocean blue, transparent, and luminescent. I looked up at him slowly with eyes full of fury and started to slowly raise my hands to gather more chakra. I was shaking and trembling, badly hurt. But I wasn't going to give up. I almost won. And I was going to.

"Get ready RK." I summoned chakra as a small blue aura formed around me, and the weather continued to pour down with rain. I still didn't look like my human self at all. I had a tail and nails. And fangs.. the bijuu took over my looks and my personality some, but in my heart I was Sora. I was trying not to lose control.

"Brace yourself!" I said loudly over all the noise. "Clones go, don't let him escape." I made water clones which dashed forward and tried to hold him down. I then sent each of them with a water whip to make sure he didn't escape. I summoned much chakra within my body and then did this I looked up with many chakra swirls surrounding me.
Ninja Art: Demon's Nightmare Jutsu: The user of the this jutsu, casts a genjutsu that entraps the opponent or enemy in a state of being where you control what's around them. What they are imagining is their family and friends dying before their eyes, by swords of the user's cutting. You then hear them cry out, and suddenly their tied to a tree. You cut and gash them with a katana. And stab them with a dagger, as many times as you wish. So that when you release the jutsu, they are at your will. Note: This attack doesn't always work, you must learn to master chakra control before learning this move, and have the opponent already surely trapped enough for 100% performance. If they are not trapped completely this may fail.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Rk winced only slightly as the clones held him down. He was bloody and tired. If Sora had not had a biiju, RK probably could have won. Its hard to tell though. Both of our bodys were oviously tired and sore.

Rk could see the next attack was a big one. Wincing again, Rk retracted the last of his chakra cloth. Using the chakra from the cloth, Rk closed his eyes and charged his body with lightning chakra. The lightning would follow the water cords up and take out the clones hopefully.

After freeing himself from the clones, Rk fell to the ground. Entirely out of chakra, he looked up to Sora's attack. He could feel Sora attack his mind. With a smile, Rk slowly stood up.

"Genjutsu controls the chakra in the brain to produce images and sences. But when there is no chakra to control, it fails..."

With a smirk, Rk pulled out a kunai with his right hand and with his left hand pulled out an orange marble. Before eating the marble, Rk looked up into the raining sky and took a deep breath. The water felt good, and washed the blood off his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Just as he fell to the floor, the bigger part of me, the Sora part of me raised out of my heart. My tail and other features started to retract, and I immediately called off the attack as the clones vanished. I was tired out too. My features returned to normal. I bent down on one knee, panting and trying to sustain myself. I was dead tired, but I still had some chakra left. I smiled too, as the rain stopped and the sun shone through all the clouds that crowded the battle field.

I made my way over to RK, and joined my hand in his for a soft handshake. I nodded to him, we were both injured badly, and if it weren't for my bijuu I definitely would have lost. I knew that for sure. But the bijuu gave me confidence. I smiled, and then let go of his hand.

I spoke weakly. "Good job, you're a great ninja. And if you don't mind I'd like to talk to you, and heal you. I have just enough chakra for one of us, and if anyone's getting healed it's you." I said and then my hands started to glow a greenish color as I started to heal his wounds. I looked down at him on one knee, I was beaten, tired, worn, that match was amazing. There was a moment of silence between us before I finally broke it and said.

"You're right, and I couldn't do that someone. I had no desire to do that genjutsu.. but if necessary I was going to." I would continue to heal him.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Rk put the orange marble back and took out a light green one, and tossed it to Sora.

"It'll help your body regenerate. With your biiju, you'll be fine."

Rk took in another deep breath and let it go slowly.
"Your not a bad ninja. Try not to use your biiju's chakra so soon. If you drag battles on, you'll win a lot easier. At least, that would be how I would fight if I had one of them."

Taking out an orange marble, Rk tossed it into his mouth and crunched it. A small amount of chakra shot through his body. Using the chakra, Rk formed cords around his body,using them to hold himself up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:49 pm

I popped the green marble in my mouth and chewed as my eyes glowed a short green color and my body would slowly start regenerating. I smiled and continued to heal him.

"Well, thank you. But you are still a good ninja, and I have work to do. I can't believe I kept up with you though, I mean if I didn't have this guy I would have been in the dust within the first minute of the fight. I only used the bijuu early because I was angry and it kind of unlocks itself you know?" I smiled and then stopped healing him as I took my hands back, and helped him up.

I then extended my hand.
"So would you like to be friends MR. RK?" I asked politely.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:56 pm

RK shakes the hand.
"As long as you dont call me MR Rk. Rk will be fine."

With a laugh Rk stands up and dusts himself off.

"Was that the reason you wanted me to wait after the fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:14 pm

I smiled and nodded.

"Ok RK it is then." I laughed too, and watched him dust himself off. As soon he asked me that question.

"Well, yes and no. I wanted to fight someone to release my anger as part of the reason. But more the reason was to be your friend."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:23 pm

"Well, Im glad I helped you get whatever you needed out of you. And also Im glad to become friends. Im sure we'll see each other soon. Maybe on the same side next time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:32 pm

I nodded.

"You know it." I smiled.

"Hm, I feel as though I should let you in on one secret of mine, and you do the same for me?"
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Rk blinks.
"What kind of secret are we talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:14 pm

I rubbed the back of my head.

"Haha, I don't know really. But, I have a good one, just tell me so I know one of your secrets. We're friends, and I trust you enough to keep this secret."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:02 pm

Rk, slightly confused, nods.

"Sure I guess. I'll have to think of one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:49 pm

I nodded, and then rubbed my head thinking.

"Well since we are friends, I think it's my obligated duty to tell you that I'm biologically female, no one really knows that I am. But I want you to keep that secret ok?" I said giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 pm

RK noded.

"Sounds good Sora. Now a secret about me...well, I have a scar on my chest that makes it look like my heart was cut out."

Rk traces the scar so Sora would understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:18 am

I looked away as my eyes swirled around my eye lids. I was beginning to become dizzy and a little faint. I looked at it, and then tried to compose myself. After I had swallowed once and closed my eyes, I opened them again and was ready to speak.

"Sounds good? What is it you mean by that?" I paused for a brief moment. "And, that must have hurt."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:16 pm

"Hmm? Nothing really. I was trying to think of something for me to say about myself.

And not really, it was just a scrach from a fence that didnt want to heal right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 pm

I laughed, then smiled and nodded.

"Oh well ok. I hope that it gets a little more appealing than that is to me. I mean better." I laughed a little more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2