Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

An open challenge to spar with anyone! -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

An open challenge to spar with anyone! -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

An open challenge to spar with anyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An open challenge to spar with anyone! Empty
PostSubject: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am

{neo walks on to a open flat grassy area with few trees waiting for the next enemy to approach}
"PLZ some1 come"
{kneels down and starts to meditate}
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Haku strode through the area with his head held high and his mask on to mask his appearance. Haku's outfit and appearance were exactly the same as when he died, the only difference being that he now held the sword of his former owner's on his back. The boy entered a large, grassy, field and stared at the man before him. While he had no idea who it was, Haku was feeling particularly antsy today. To burn off some energy, he decided to go through with the concept of murder. His wrist flicking backward and then forward again, he launched five razor-sharp senbon toward his opponent. All of them had ninja wire attached to them, and all of them had explosive tags wrapped around them. The senbon were thrown with incredible force and accuracy considering the small movement it took to launch them forward. Each moved as blurs, all aiming for some major artery or organ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:28 pm

{bearly seeing the movements and the senbon's themselves only from the shine off the wire attached to them.Turning my body to the side so that the senbon needles can go past me but not before grabing a wire and yanking on it and letting go of it}
"that will surprise her"
{Neo takes out his sword and chages at haku's postion lettting the sword drag on the ground to cut up the ground}
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Haku smiled behind his mask as the man ran toward him, the wires on all sides of him since he had evaded the senbon purely by shifting his body. With a snap of his wrist he pulled all of the senbon back toward the man, each flying at a less than invisible speed. Letting go of the wires, he allowed the senbon to fly freely back toward the man. When they caught up with him, Haku activated a hand seal. Suddenly, every one of them exploded. With a small chuckle and a step backward, Haku watched as the massive explosion formed around him. Ever weary since his death, Haku would not underestimate his opponent. For all Haku knew he would have the strength that the genin boy who had nearly killed him had. So, in preparation for that, Haku drew the blade of his former master and took up a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 pm

{amazed that the this young boy can do such momvents with ease but Neo was prepared since the only resaon he saw the needles were the wire,but wasn't ecpecting the tags.As the smoke clears haku sees an orb on sand around Neo as it starts to withdraw into the ground}
"there was a reason I cut up the ground but I must say u are a talented ninja,so please lets countinue"
{neo breaks the sword in to two different swords and throws on at haku's positon while charging at him waiting for him make his move so neo can make his}
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm

The sword was deflected with one fluid movement of the massive sword he held. Haku wasn't prepared to waste chakra on this man, so instead he simply charged toward the man at a jogging rate. Suddenly, the sword was brought upward and toward the man's skull, the flat of the blade nearing his temple. This was aimed to strike the man down, knocking him unconscious if he didn't find a way around it. From there, it would be easy pickings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 pm

{as seeing the blade nearing his temple neo leans back switching his wieght onto his hand that are now on the floor and kick the side of the blade towards kahu's right and throws 3 kunai at haku at such a short distance neo wasn't anticipating a way around this one}
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Haku sighed as the kunai came toward him. When they hit him they would go clear through, and water would burst out toward his opponent. Haku's blade would fall to the ground, embedding itself in the soft soil as the rest of Haku's body melted into water. The water all retreated, forming on the other side of the blade into a puddle. Suddenly, Haku was there again, without an injury on his body. He grabbed the handle of his blade once again, but this time put it on his back once more. Lets see how well he improvises... Haku thought as he preformed hand seals, suddenly releasing a massive wave of ice chakra. The field turned to a frozen wasteland, and the temperature dropped to about 0 degrees celsius almost instantly, the temperature still dropping drastically.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 am

{looks around}
"nice not a scratch and made this into your field,but there is a reason they call my Neo of the Nightmare"
{Neo raises his hands and the ice started to crack as grain by grain sand over took the ice inveloping the area in sand}
"now this is my field"
{neo raises his hands once again creating 6 senbon needles the size of a person and preforms:

Fire Style Dragon Flame Justu
Village: Nightmare
Element: Fire
Type: Ninjustu , Control
Distance: 0.6 Mile control range

Description: The user emits a dragon of flames from his/her mouth. The justu is controlled by the user's mind to attack (if with in range) and ect. If the user loose focus or moves the dragon dissipates.

to form the sonbon needles into crystal senbons throwing them at Haku's postion while keeping his dragon in case more surprises are in store}
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:36 am

((Would you like to explain how you survived a dramatic decrease in temperature to the point where you'd be frozen to the core? You can cover the ice, but that doesn't effect the ice chakra I am releasing into the air.))

Haku sighed as the senbon came near him. He would quickly disappear, dashing to the left as the senbon charged past him. Stopping, he kicked up a cloud of sand and turned to his opponent. "Your wrong about that. This field is an equal balance of yours and mine. You forget the water in the air, and the water in my body." Haku said, charging toward him. She stopped a few feet away and began to form hand seals. Suddenly, a mirror appeared behind her, as more and more mirrors formed around the area, scattered around. One would appear just near Neo and that would start the next stage of his technique. Forming the water in the air, she turned it into a massive spiraling column, ending with a dragon's head. The column would go through the mirror behind him, coming out of another one frozen solid, and entering a third. The next time it would come out of the mirror near Neo, aiming directly for him. If it didn't make impact, surely the splash damage would.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:09 pm

OOC:I have a sand shield that has alot of chakra in it aswell sand keeps heat very well and a huge ass fire dragon coming out my mouth!

{Neo's sand shield cracks across his face and quickly heals back as he laughes and creates a tiger seal and he makes the fire dragon coming out his mouth attack the mirror closest to him and mist and steam goes everywhere and as it settles neo is gone and some sand is blowing around}
{a deep voice comes from all different directions saying"can u really defeat me?"}
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:06 pm

[[...Now that was ridiculous. That kind of damage would not only completely destroy whatever shield your using, but it would also freeze you through if you took it directly like you said you did >.>]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 am

OOC:I took no damage!My sand shield is armor on every square inch of me and it crack from the cold!
I made my frie dragon make a diversion so I can get away before your dragon even came out my mirror,even my dragon somehow didn't destroy the mirror I would out of there already!

So what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:25 pm

[[Okay, thats an S-ranked technique that creates a splash damage devastating enough to turn a field into a tundra, no armors gonna help you there. And they are demonic ice mirrors...if you have ever actually followed the manga, no flame will melt them. >.>]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:51 am

OOC:Well then if they didn't melt with the high tempature in such a cold area or substance it will create steam giving me a chance to escape and not be hit and if it lets the area become an area a tundra then ok but u have no idea where I am so yet again the attack didn't effect me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An open challenge to spar with anyone!   An open challenge to spar with anyone! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

An open challenge to spar with anyone!
Page 1 of 1