Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Empty
PostSubject: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:37 pm

I stood there waiting for someone to show up, I wanted to fight and felt like releasing an emotion to which I was yielding inside, but I couldn't until someone showed up. I didn't want to risk hurting anything, but if necessary with who showed I would kill... if I despised them.

I sighed with clenched fists as the wind blew, and I had a cynical look on my face. I meant business and was serious. I hated what was being done to me internally by my own emotions, and I needed a release, this was the only way I sought possible. As so I was becoming madder and more intensely involved with this situation of emotion, I was changing too. Clearly you could see that Sei basically was no more, and the bijuu controlled my anger, to the point where it got out of return. My eyes were just barely starting to change color, and there were dark circles around them, as they became wide open. Signs already I was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Kaoru watched from a distance, using her jutsu, the Kamaitachi: Stealth Technique, to avoid being detected. Sora was different from before. He had a more violent appearance and disposition. She just stayed there to watch, just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:38 pm

"Gah, where is he?" I wondered as I spoke with a voice that wasn't normally heard. It was more a serious and stern tone then I normally spoke, more like how Sasuke sounds when he's mad. I stood there anticipating anyone coming.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Rk, happening to come apon the area, felt the intent to kill radiating from this person. The chakra levels were insain, and they just didnt feal right. Taking out a kunai and holding it in his left hand, he slowly walked twords the chakra.

"Dont know why, but I got a feeling I should be where this dark chakra is."

Slowly he walked up to Sora, stoping a few yards away. With a nervous expresion on his face, Rk nodded a hello to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:47 pm

I sensed him there behind me no problem. I smirked having my back turned to his face as he looked upon me nervously. I felt no fear or any harm coming from this person in particular, but I smirked and then cynically said in that stern tone...

"Hello there.. RK." I turned around with my eyes closed and then opened them slowly starting to reveal what was happening to me. I was really mad and wasn't going to stand for this, and so I told him what was on my mind.

"This is going to be one amusing fight.." Another smirk.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 pm

"It sure could be. I can feel you need to let a little anger out."

Rk takes a deffencive stance, knowing full well he was going to have to be on the deffencive for most of the fight. Focusing his chakra in all parts of his body, he consentrates on every little move.

"I'll give you the first move, since you have the most to gain from this fight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:55 pm

"Hm, are you sure about that? I was so ready for me to be your personal punching bag." While it sounding like I was being sarcastic and smart mouthing him, I was being serious really. I wanted him to beat me up to the point where I got so mad that I had to explode, I wasn't quite there yet, and I wanted to be. I stood there in no stance whatsoever emitting the energy I was to him.

My eyes growing more vividly scary as they were. A black outlined circles around my eyes, as well as on the inside around the color.. the color of which was grayish blue. The grayish blue glew with slight luminescence to it, and had slight transparency. I looked mad at him, as my eyes told the story of my anger.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 pm

"If that is how you want it, so be it."

Rk activates the chakra in his feet, helping him race twords Sora. Then channeling some chakra into his kunai, Rk throws it twords Sora, aiming for the chest. Following that attack, Rk focused some chakra into his fists and lept twords Sora, throwing a hard right hook down twords him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:03 pm

I just stood there and nodded to him, looking down and smirking.

"Good man, I like how you handle pain and anger." I smirked as I let him beat me up taking every hit I possibly could from him that was to come. I was getting beaten up and I enjoyed it much, to be someone's punching bag I have served my needs and purposes.

"You're fast.. and good... hm.."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Wincing slightly, Rk jumps back and watches Sora carefully. It didnt feal right. He wasnt moving or even trying to dodge. The kunai had done its job in making contact. Rk tugs on a chakra cord connected to the kunai. With his right hand holding the cord, Rk makes a handsign with his left hand.

"Lightning Style: Thunder Thread Jutsu."

Lightning chakra shoots down the cord hoping that if the chakra hits it will shock Sora into fighting back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:13 pm

I let it hit me, and down I went. I got back up, and then looked down for the pause time in our fight. I was smirking and laughing cynically. I had dirt marks on my face, and I was a little beaten up from him kicking me, and cutting me a little.

"Hehe, now I am ready. Are you ready RK? Thanks, you've done your part." I laughed as if I was evil when I was really wasn't. It sounded as though I was going to kill him, and thats the way I laughed for a good one minute before getting into a slightly slowly moving lunging stance. I looked at him and then smiled wide.

"This should be fun now.." I dashed forward toward him faster than I had ever gone before..
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Rk reaches into his pouch and pulls out a red marble. Quickly tossing it in his mouth and crunching it, his eyes glow a red for a split second. Seconds after Rk punches the ground, creating a small indent of his hand in the ground. Following the hit, A wall of flames about 10 yards wide apear infront of Rk. Following that move up, Rk channels some chakra into his fists and punches into the wall, creating a ball of fire flying twords Sora. Rk then waits behind the wall to see how Sora plays against his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Several years away from the earth emeraged a tiny form. Nao stepped out of the dirt and stood to her full height. She was dusting off her sleeves when she felt the chakra sources from far ahead. "Tehe.. it seems like our little Jinchuuriki host.." The female vanished and reappeared a few yards closer to the fighting shinobis, keeping herself and her chakra well hidden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:32 pm

I then gritted my teeth and had flying balls of chakra fire at me. All I know is that I would have to dodge it by whatever means necessary. I thought to dodge it, and tried to run away but it looked big enough to cover the area I had run to. I stopped running and smirked as I disappeared and reappeared behind RK silently with a kunai knife, not remembering how I did that in the first place. The fireball hadn't hit, but I made him believe it did, by leaving something there to burn, a log.

I smirked as I was standing behind him with my kunai and a stick tag explosive. I then spoke softly in a whisper once he realized it hadn't hit and the fireball faded out.

As it did, I spoke. "Did ya miss me?" I cut him straight through deep into his back, and stuck an explosive tag on him as well. I kept it there, keeping it's code hidden so that he wouldn't know I had hid it on him. I jumped away and backward as soon I created shadow clones. I smirked as they all attacked, the real me disappearing again.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Rk winces, closing his eyes.
"I dislike hosts. Always so cocky and overconfident."

Rk slaps the ground with his left hand and tip himself upside down. Spinning like a top, Rk sucks in the rest of his flame wall. The flames creat an orb around him, spinning around and around him. After completely consumed by the flames, a small flash of light comes from inside shooting the flames out in every direction in an attempted to take out the clones.

After the flames fade, it becomes evident that Rk had dissapeared. Not long after chakra cords shoot up from underground and and try to wrap arround the rest of the Sora's, while giving off a strong eletctric current to hold them still if they are successful.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Kaoru sensed something, a powerful chakra source. "Whoa... is it just me, or is there someone really powerful here... This is getting scary..." she kept alert, closing her eyes and feeling the breeze around her to sense any chakra signals nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 pm

I clenched my teeth being hidden in the trees, seeing all of my clones destroyed and being held down like that. I threw kunais at him from the tree, as I hopped down from it, and then yelled at him in a somewhat youthful tone I might add.

"You let them go now!" I then dashed at him, ending in one point, seeing if he could hit me, the bijuu inside me giving me extra chakra and speed. In one second I was here, and in another I was there. He couldn't keep up I had hoped at least. Time to pull a jutsu on him.
I created more shadow clones and ordered them to hold him there while I started gathering more chakra and summoned it to my hands which did a jutsu.

"This is in honor you grandmother, and mother you too! The Great Cherry Blossom!" I tried my best with the chakra reserves I had to do this, after all I was still injured and learning how to heal professionally.

The Great Cherry Blossom: A move learned from my mother, and my grandmother. I makes you appear in a world full of cherry blossoms tied to a tree. When the opponent least expects it, I strikes coming out of the tree, and beats them to a pulp with furious fists and kicks, as they fall to the floor unconscious usually.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Rk jumps from underground and instantly backflips landing on his feet. Looking up, he sees Sora rushing at him. Rk new he couldnt keep up with his speed or fighting ability, so it was up to out thinking Sora. Rk quickly reached into his pouch and pulled out an orange marble. Tossing it in his mouth, Rk crunches it, his eyes glowing a soft orange for a second.

The next thing he knew, Rk was in the genjutsu. Tied to the tree, Rk consentrates, waiting to see the next move.

"Who would have thought he could pull off a genjutsu while his head the way it is. Heh, biiju are something else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:58 pm

I knew I had got him now. I didn't want him to think that bijuu where just all monsters, after this fight if I made it through without tiring, I was going to show him how kind we can really be. I had caught him in the genjutsu surprised.

"This is a jutsu I like to call the Great Cherry Blossom." My voice echoed throughout the area we were in, keeping him tied to the tree. I could strike at any given moment, so he had to be ready, and I had to watch for those eyes. I was to play with power, brains, and skill. Just ability alone wasn't going to win this. I had known that since the start.

"We aren't all bad, and we aren't all psycho you know? I can pull off jutsu, though my mind and my emotions seem to be running free at the moment, doesn't mean that I'm not still human. I'm still Seirei, just a lot more fearless than before." I laughed as if I were evil and became more mad. Deciding to strike, I came up from within the tree and started punching and kicking him in a mad series of them, each hit landing critical damage if successful.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:07 am

Rk let off a grin as he started to talk.

"Truth hides within lies. Lies hide withing truth. Remeber that if you are going to use genjutsu."

Rk's eyes glowed the same soft orange as before, but this time the color did not faid. Rk rushed through handsigns, only to slap his hands at the end. The cherry blossoms twisted around Rk, creating a cocoon protencting his body from the hits.

From inside the cocoon, Rk yelled.

"Genjutsu is a tricky style to use. I have a few genjutsu's that I can use, so I also know their weakness. Genjutsu can be twisted and controlled. The person to lose a genjutsu fight is not determined by damage delt, but by who loses control first. Genjutsu works the mind, not the body."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:14 am

"That is true, you're a smart one aren't you? Sadly, I can be smart too.. not only genjutsu do I know, but I know ninjutsu as well, and taijutsu. I will use my mastery of the sword I have and of all my abilities to it's fullest to try and beat you. With every single ounce of chakra and elemental summoning in my body." I got even madder trying to win the competitive fight against my opponent who turned out to be a good one. Rarely had I ever sparred, and this was a good time to show my abilities both brain wise and brawn.

I stepped and flipped backward from the punching and rapid kicking too, stopping and gathering chakra. I thought doing a ninjutsu technique would work. But first, I left a shadow clone, to fight there as my stand in while I thought of another one hiding in a tree behind him. I just had to make the shadow clone avoid getting hit out there, and I'd be perfect. When it did I would jump in and have just enough chakra to pull off this attack, as some changes in my body were being noted. I was reaching first tail/form stage of the bijuu. It's powers are yet unknown.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:34 am

Rk slaped his palms together. Then turning to the sky, Rk shoot off 2 rather large fireballs. The resulting effect from the heat intake of the clouds was that it started to rain.

"I can naturally use 2 elements. Fire and Lightning."

Rk holds out his right hand. Chakra cords shoot out and form a sword.

"Ninja art: Chakra Solidify Jutsu."

The chakra cords solidify and become solid and sharp. Holding the sword in his hand, and channeling lighting chakra through the blade, Rk slashes at the first clone, trying to take care of it quickly. The rain water hitting the blade and the water hitting the targets made it easier for the lighting chakra to pass through from blade to target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 am

Damn this isn't working.. I need a new plan, keep moving and throw weapons... stay hidden until he decides he can't hold the jutsu anymore.. or maybe... Yes.. first tails.. hahahahaa

I thought that to myself, as I was hiding in a tree. My first tail had sprung and I was beginning to get claws and fangs. I was becoming the only slight first level of the monster inside me right now. I was still in there, a heart with a dectectable person attached to it, and not completely taken over by a bijuu. I didn't sound like myself anymore, more like a raspy and overly stern voice of evil and darkness. But at the same time it was soft and tender, and spoke as though it had nothing to fear, and it was a kind protective soul here to guide you. It seemed as though it had two sides to it my voice, and it might have been right. My voice echoed through the feel as I kept moving really fast throwing weapons and planting one on each tree fast, that way there was no escape for him, and a way to hurt him all in one. I've got you now, I smirked.

I jumped out of the tree, it raining with my form out first form/tail. I put ony my hands to my hips wavering my tail in an evil notion. "Water is my element, RK." I said continug to smirk so wide I swear it was a mile long. I summon all the power I could and manipulated some of the rain to do few water whips. I divided myself up with shadow clone jutsu and did twice as many water whips. If they were successful, they were to cut deep into the skin of the opponent.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:55 am

Rk stuck his sword into the ground and hit the hilt hard with his fist. A large electric orb shoot out from the stored energy of the sword. As the weapons came flying in from all directions, the energy from the orb repelled the metal weapons, forcing them to fall harmlessly against the floor. With a quick motion, he made a single handsign.

"Ninja Art: Chakra cloth Jutsu."

Holding out his palms, chakra cords shoot out and start weaving in and out of each other creating a cloth that covers Rk's entire body. By this time the energy from the sword had faided and the sword itself was left in the ground. With a swift tug, Rk pulled out the sword and took a deffencive possition. Before letting his enemy make a move, Rk took one of the kunai from the ground and tossed it into the rain clouds above him, making sure to keep the chakra cord connected to the kunai.

Turning back to his apponent, he found that there was mor than one, and that they were starting to look less human. Thinking to himsef, the chakra cloth jutsu protects himself from basic weapon and similar attacks. I should be able to last long enough to pull of the jutsu.

Taking his sword in hand, he kicked on of the many weapons on the ground twords one of the clones, and then slashed his blade at the incoming water wips, trying to block as many as he could, knowing he could only block so many at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:25 pm

I smirked knowing that I at least got in some hits, before he destroyed most of my clones. I then charged more of my chakra as the last of the clones were destroyed, and I came dashing at him with intense speed, chakra charged feet and fists. I threw at RK a series of furious punches and kicks in order to try and harm him, if successful it would cause major damage.

Gah, I've got to do better...

I thought and I divided myself up again into clones, multi shadow clone jutsu. I then made some water clones, which made at least 20 clones. I sent them all dashing after him with a series of punches and kicks, to distract and stall for time.. .while I gathered my chakra, and decided on an attack. I started summoning much chakra, as my eyes got to a brighter color blue, and more luminescent. It looked truly though as if I was going insane. The clones continued to attack, as soon the weather had changed to a harder downfall. My smirk grew wider by a little, and I summoned a tidal wave. More like a giant wave which would lead into my focused and planned attack. I then started to concentrate and control the wave with all my force, as I closed my eyes.

"You will end here and now. This is my fight to win." I laughed a little and commanded the wave as I please to entrap him. Now I had got him hopefully. I opened my eyes abruptly to see what was happening.

Whirpool: A jutsu that the user creates a swirl of water. A giant swirl to entrap the enemy in its vortex. Once the enemy is caught there is no escape, and so the user encloses the water onto them. As that happens, it then rises and drowns the enemy. This usually should allow you to win, but can only be done so when fighting in an environment filled with water. Sometimes this doesn't always work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)   Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sei's Open Challenge, Spar me. (Only one person)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next