Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Open Challenge -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Open Challenge -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Open Challenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 am

So, I've not seen anything that says I can't make an open challenge here, so here's one.

I'm taking on anyone who thinks that they're better fighters than I am. I'll accept up to three opponents at one time.

I.E. Me vs Three People at once.

Rules will be

No GM, Obv.

No Auto-hits, obv.

Hand to Hand Combat allowed.

Ninjutsu Allowed

Genjutsu Allowed, but moderated.

Setting will be

Arena-styled structure in the middle of a jungle. The walls of the Arena will be sixty feet in the air. The arena itself is an oval shaped area which is set upon a hundred acres of land.

I want a long detailed match, so please only accept if you're up to making at least two full paragraphs a post.

Anybody up for it?

Last edited by Duragon Arriga on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more.)
Back to top Go down
SkySage

SkySage

Type : In an Abyss
Elements : Hahaha you fell

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:52 am

I would take you on but I am waiting for my bloodline trait and character to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Same here, might as well fight while we wait, hadn't we?
Back to top Go down
SkySage

SkySage

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Yeah true, truthfully i have been bored waiting. So where are we going to this? In here or somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Here's fine, just post your character introduction and then I'll post mine.
Back to top Go down
SkySage

SkySage

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:34 pm

OOC: I haven't done this in awhile so i may be a little rusty.

Hayase appeared in a gust of wind and leaves and bowed to his opponent in an respectful way. "I am Hayase Hayashi of Konoha, lets have a match we both won't regret." He stood back up and instantly slid into a balanced stance of offense and defense.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:39 pm

Duragon's face shifted as he turned his eyes upon the form of Hayase, hearing the man name himself and ask for a battle. A rookie thought Duragon, a man who hadn't been in many battles and didn't understand the power of the match-up. His body shifted into a custom Arriga Style Taijutsu stance, his right foot moving three degrees further ahead and this left foot, both hands shifted behind his back. He reached into the pouch upon his back-side, drawing from within it two kunai, one into each hand. He shifted his eyes forward, onto the opponent, before smirking.

Bringing his body forward at a dead run now, he closed the ten meter distance between himself and Hayase in no time, shifting upon his right heel as he spun his body into the air. Bringing his right foot down as he completed his spin, aiming the kick toward the top of the opponent's head. If the blow landed upon him, as slight a chance as that was, it would push the body of Hayase backwards causing him to fall upon his back. With this hope in mind, he brought his body down with all the force he could muster.
Back to top Go down
SkySage

SkySage

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:58 pm

Hayase quickly ducked under his Duragon's kick and in one fluid movement unsheathed his katana. He knew that there was more to his attack. I'll create some distance, he is not to be taken lightly. He then jumped back atleast 10 feet from his opponent. Raising one hand he did a total of five handsigns then breathed in. Fire Release...Phoenix Flower Jutsu!!!! He send multiple balls of fire at Duragon.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 pm

"Fire? You puny worm, Fire is my main element." The man laughed as he moved his body around the fire-balls. He had trained for years with his older brother shooting this very attack at him over and over again, while it singed his skin slightly it never really did any real damage to him. Only discomfort was found amongst the barrage of flames. His right hand extending outward as the barrage ended he pulled his hands together.

As his hands moved together he formed a situation of seven hand signs, drawing his hands inward as he pulled his body backward, drawing a deep breath into his lungs. Infusing this breath with his chakra concentration he brought his right hand upward and, with his index finger meeting the tip of his thumb, exhaled through the small hole. Superheating his breath and chakra, extending them out from his body. "Fire Release: Flaming Dragon Burst" This jutsu caused a large amount of flames to exert from his mouth, as it took on the shape of a dragon. This was one of the jutsu of which Duragon had invented himself, it could exist on it's own, tracking it's target until Duragon removed it from existence himself.

The dragon burst out and moved toward the body of Hayase, if the man moved only a few inches and the dragon hit the ground it would explode in a burst that engulfed 40m of the battlefield. This in turn would cause the body of Hayase to fall, burned and dead upon the ground. If the man moved far enough, the dragon would still explode against the ground and catch the area around them in a burst of flames. Flames that Duragon himself would be able to tolerate, though he doubted his opponent would much like the heat of the flames.
Back to top Go down
SkySage

SkySage

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:20 pm

"You know fire is my main element as well." Hayase sighed lightly then closed his eyes for a moment then reopened them showing his "Ryuugan". "I didn't think i'd have to use this so soon." His hands hands moved together as he created seven handsighs then took a deep breath as his tips of his fingers met his mouth while he superheated his breath and chakra. Then shot them out in perfect succession "Fire Releasr Flaming Dragon burst!!!!" He watched as the flames took the shape of a dragon then moved toward the other dragon released and collided, he did one handsign creating a great barrier of wind for the upcoming explosion.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:55 pm

ooc: You know Ryuugan is the name of one of my characters? LOL, He's a Raiton User though. Realistically since the jutsu is one that Duragon HIMSELF invented, you wouldn't know how to do it, but we'll keep it going.

ic:

As the dragons moved through the area towards one another Duragon moved his body backward with a fierce burst of speed. He brought his hand up, and pushed from his hand one senbon, the senbon flying through the air and toward the dragons. When the dragons exploded the Senbon would be aimed at the opponent, and it would fly with enough power and speed behind it to pierce his wind shield and bring himself upon the ground, with the senbon sticking out of his forehead. As for his defense to the blast, it was a simple one.

Placing his hands together, they moved with a ferocity of speed and necessity. "Earth Release: Earth Rising Wall" As he spewed mud forth form his mouth it piled itself into a giant wall before his form, blocking his body from the blast that the collision caused. The flames exploded around the area, and they pushed around the barrier but never did they come close to touching him. As the flames subsided, her let the wall fall to the ground, to watch what would occur with the senbon that had been thrown.
Back to top Go down
SkySage

SkySage

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:34 pm

OOC: LOL i didn't know that XD and it sounded exactly like one of his technique except its only a single dragon^^ So i thought he could pull it off lol.

Hayase's barrier extinguished flames as they came in contact with the barrier, as for the senbon that was thrown a cling sound is all the could be heard from outside the barrier. He had blocked the senbon with his katana. "Good thing i had the Ryuugan activated, that could have been the end." He then created 8 handsigns then the ground started to shake violently and the sky changed a slight dark color. "Wind Style....Shadow Tempest Jutsu" Large black wind gust was created then some tunneled underground while the other had a unpredictable pattern. He never exactly where it would come from for its random attack pattern but it never failed to attack the opponent relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Right hand shifted again, the mud wall rising once more as he performed the jutsu again. Shifting the rising barrier wall upwards and curving it around his body. His form being protected from the tempest. His plan was to remain here and draw his opponent into a hand to hand combat match-up.
Back to top Go down
SkySage

SkySage

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:37 pm

He dispelled the barrier from around his body, watching as the tempest continuously attack his body and gale force winds breaks chunk after chunk off. "You want me to come to you...very well." He dispelled the jutsu and at that moment shot forward at his opponent with his sword by his side. He then grabbed an kunai from the bag with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:55 pm

As the man moved toward his form, he slid his right hand upward and dispelled the barrier from about himself. Bringing his right hand outward he swung his hand to send a kunai from his pouch to the gut of the running opponent. It was obvious that the man was moving with a large velocity toward him, and allowing his hand to release the kunai he let it launch toward the body of the opponent, thus to impale into his gut.
Back to top Go down
SkySage

SkySage

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:31 pm

He swiftly moved his left hand which held the kunai and knocked the opponents kunai away causing it only to cut his side slightly. At that moment he infused his wind element into his weapon then threw it with a paper bomb attached. The speed of the kunai was doubled as the wind chakra cut the resistance of the wind in half as it flew directly towards his heart with precision. He continued running clentching his fist tightly infusing it with fire and wind-like attribute.
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:14 pm

Duragon was trained by the years of combat he had put in within his life. He brought his right torso around his formation, dragging his right hand upward from the side of his body and brought his blade around from his side. The sound of metal against metal clanged as he slammed his blade against he kunai, returning the kunai's flight path to come back toward it's sender with the same infused motion. The paper bomb ignited at that second, and as it flew it began to burn down. Ready to explode upon the impact of his opponent, the man really should ignite his own weapons, it's not effective until lit.

He swung his sword around, holding it with the blade down his body. He held the hilt of the blade to point out from his form, the blade sliding down his fore-arm, blunt edge facing himself, and the razor sharpened serrated edge pointing directly toward his opponent. "Prepare to face your death, this battle is over." With those words he began to run forward, as the kunai exploded between them. Shrapnel flying in all directions as the man jumped upwards, coming over the explosion he launched himself into a downward spiral, the blade aimed directly to slice his opponent in half.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Icisia appears after a small burst of light standing on the branch of a tree in the jungle style arena. She watched closely with her arms crossed as the two shinobi fight each other.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:57 pm

||Apears with Ici||

Pm me when you have time. k?

||smiles and leaves||
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge   Open Challenge Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1