Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Spar Maru and Kat -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Spar Maru and Kat -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Spar Maru and Kat

Go down 
+2
Katsumi Asahi
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:18 pm

||Waits for Kat , nibbleing on a cookie||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 pm

*Appears* Sorry, my computer is being slowish at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Its fine ||smiles||

Shall we? ^^
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Yep *Grabs giant fan from her back and waits for him to draw his weapon*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 pm

||Draws my two swords as I clash them together in a awkward formation as they convert into claws.||

better

||puts them on||

lets go
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:31 pm

*Smiles and nods* Ready when you are..*Sends out a pulse of chakra through her feet into the earth so she can see every aspect of the area around her, then breathes out deeply letting chakra into the air so she can see there aswell*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 pm

|| I I kneel down run at you dragging my claws on the floor||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:43 pm

*gets into defensive stance and smirks, quickly jumps left to avoid you and tries to slam my fan down on you as you go by. Has jumped a safe distance away from you by now*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:47 pm

||kicks off your fan as i wrap a wire around your leg from one of the slashes i made in the ground as me and you get father away i pull the wire causing to loose you balance ||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:55 pm

*Slams her giant fan into the ground and grabs a kunai and cuts the wire* Hmm..nice lol *spins the kunai and runs at him while grabbing a few senbon and jumps up into the air high above him*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:00 pm

thanks now ready

||Throws one of my hand claws at you while ur in the air||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 pm

*Throws a senbon to reflect the claw and dives down and slashes at him arm with the kunai and the rolls out of the way quickly and flips back landing in defensive stance about 20 yards away*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:09 pm

||rips a piece of my clothing and covers the wound as i put up my claw and seem to put somthing in my mouth as i turn back around and run at you||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:11 pm

*Quick steps to the side and jumps into the air slashing at him once again before landing in a tree nearby*..
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 pm

||as you jump i lean all the way back ducking the aerial attack as i spit about 10 senbons at you while your landing||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 pm

*jumps up in the air but not in time before two senbon hit her in the thigh and she lands on the ground* Damn it! *she is leaning against the tree for stability and painfully pulls them out and holds them in her hand as she throws them at him and straightens up and gets ready to defend herself*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:20 pm

||catches both with my mouth||

lets take it up a notch ||jumps in the tree branches above you concealed in the leafs as chunks of branch fly down from above you||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Oh sh---*rushes forward away from the tree branches and slides out into the open* Come over here pretty boy and I'll show you how a blind girl fights! *smirks and grabs her hidden katana out of her combat boots*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:30 pm

pretty boy? ||jumps down||

you rang lol ||claps as the claws turn into a masasume blade||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:34 pm

*Smirks* k lets go pretty boy *rushes forward with katana, as she gets near him she fake slides left but dashes right quickly low to the ground and slashes his right calf. Once past him she flips back and jabs her katana backwards clipping his left side and then jumps away*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:36 pm

||steps on the katana as you slice the 1st time and as i tried to slice at you you flip causeing me to us my masasume as a javalen as spin kicks you while you slice my leg with the 2nd slice||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:38 pm

*slides back away from him but dashes forward quickly grabbing her katana again and slashes at his left arm while spin kicking at his legs to knock him off balance. She quickly uses her other hand to punch him in the nose to hopefully knock him backwards also*
Back to top Go down

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:40 pm

{walking on way to leaf then spots fight sits down on sand chair and watches}
"ohh this is gonna be good"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:44 pm

||blocks the slice and staggers and sees the punch come as lean back falling to the floor leg sweeping you as my blade slices your cheek||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:46 pm

*kicks him hard in the chest and slides back pulling out several kunai* Nice move there pretty boy, but can you dodge this? *Rushes forward and jumps up, kicks at his face, grabs his blade and jumps down to the ground quickly and pulls it up behind his back twisting his shoulder in a painful way, slashes at his calves and then quickly flips up and jabs a pressure point in his upper neck that stuns him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spar Maru and Kat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Spar Maru and Kat
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next