Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Spar Maru and Kat

Go down 
+2
Katsumi Asahi
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:35 pm

*Smiles and looks out at everything past the village* It's amazing how much world there is and yet I missed most of it when I went blind..
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Well now your able to see. ||Calls over the wolf pup and it happilly comes to me||

what do you think of her? ||barks a couple of times and jumps in your hands as i laugh||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:44 pm

*Pets the little wolf* Aw! Its so cute!
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:49 pm

All the wolf said was "MINE!" xD

||Wags its tail and barks hapilly||

You can keep him ^-^
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:50 pm

All the wolf said was "MINE!" xD

||Wags its tail and barks hapilly||

You can keep him ^-^
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Thanks! *nuzzles the little wolf* But whats his name? o.o'
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:56 pm

||Barks at the wolf a bit and the wolf shrugs its head||

He said you decied.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Hmm...Any ideas? *looks at Maru*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:02 pm

hmmm how about Kinji?
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Kinji ^^ i like it *smiles and pets the little wolf*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:09 pm

haha that took me a while to figure a name ^^

||Scans the village with my eyes||

Im hungry ||laughs||
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:12 pm

lol k *Smiles* And you are? Lets go get some ramen then *starts walking back to the village*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:14 pm

You read my mind ||Walks with you|| ^^
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:17 pm

lol k
(next post in Ramen shop? o.o)
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:19 pm

||We reach the ramen shop and i order to deluxe ramens as i pay the guy||

here ^^
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:21 pm

thanks *sets Kinji in my lap and eats a little ramen*
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:26 pm

||Slurps some ramen and gives Kenji a bone||

||smiles and looks at the sky||
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:32 am

{a ball of sand swirls out the ground and disperces as Neo appers}
"well nice to meet u Asahi,Neo's the name"
{looks at maru and bows}
"sensai just welcoming new comers"
"round of Ramen on me"
{throws the money on the counter as Tok Sum Bong appers to attack my bowl}
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:37 am

Duragon turned the corner at the end of the street, his movement smooth and graceful. He was tired, that much was apparent from the look in his eye. He had just got back from a highly paying mission. It had been an easy one but it had required him to remain awake for a very long time. His experience wasn't all that it was cut out to be, just because he was a very long-time fighter, it didn't mean he was a being who could remain awake for so long, without any kind of food or drink for sustenance.

Drawing his body down the street, he noticed the Ramen Shop, a smile on his face. He was hungry, it had been a long while since he had eaten anything other than bugs and dirt. Hundreds of nights on the run meant that he wasn't always able to remain in a village. He smiled, sliding his arms around and onto the counter as he took his seat. Ordering up a batch of Miso Ramen with extra Miso Butter and Naruto ( Which are essentially small crackers used to enhance the flavor of Ramen ), he turned to look around the room, his smile faltering. He saw several ninja from this village in the area, and he was worried that one might recognize him.

The thought of having to kill to escape again wasn't one he enjoyed, murder was good, fun even, when it was deserved. When it was righteous murder was something he wouldn't hesitate to do, or if it meant to save himself. He drew himself up to sit straight, watching the man behind the counter prepare his order. Hoping to not draw attention towards himself. His right hand's finger drummed upon the counter, as he waited, anxiously. Ready to eat and be gone from this place, ready to get some rest to rebuild his natural balance. It was at this moment he stood perfectly still, becoming one with Nature itself and drawing upon the Natural Energy, powering his Senjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:49 pm

||Goes up to Duragon and puts my hand on his sholder sending a lil wave of chakra to his points relaxing the him||

You seem tense. ||smiles|| Come sit with us.

||Goes back to Kat and Neo||
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:03 pm

Duragon's right hand shifted upward, as he turned his body toward the being whom had touched his shoulder. His form shifting as he looked up at the man. His dark opticals landing upon those of the being, his words flowed from his lips. The words extended out, malice heard within them. He was not a being who enjoyed company, nor being touched by others. It just wasn't the kind of person he was known to be.

"Touch me again, and I'll kill you."

Those words, though few, held a promise within them. They were the words of a being who, without any real provocation, would murder anyone who stood in his path. He wasn't a being people usually spoke to, and he enjoyed it that way. His right hand shifted down onto the counter once more, his body turning. Returning his attention toward his own little corner of the room, he yawned. Resting his head against the wall, a moment later he was fast asleep. Though, even in this state, his senses were alert. He was ready to spring at any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:32 pm

"come on kage u gonna take that can I just kill him for u??"
{stands up}
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Its ok Neo *She grabs his shoulder and makes him sit* Just eat your Ramen.
*She walks over to Maru* Its ok Maru, if the man wants to eat in peace then we should honor his wishes. Ok? I'll talk to him and see if maybe something is wrong.
*She smiles and nods to Maru and walks past him and sits down on the stool next to the man*
Hello, my name is Katsumi Asahi. I'm sorry if my friend's actions were threatening to you, he means no harm I promise. *She smiles warmly at him but does not touch him so he does not feel threatened in any way*
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Duragon's cranial structure shifted toward the form of Katsumi, his arms resting on the counter. Drawing his left hand into a fist, as it was the hand that couldn't be seen by the visual eye, hidden behind his form by it's position against the wall. He opened his eyes again, having awoke from his sleep-like state. He was known to be a rude person on the best of days, and right now, as hungry as he was, as tired as he was, and as long as it was taking the waiter with his order. It wasn't the best of days.

'What do you want?"

He spoke, having heard the words of Neo, his opticals shifted from the form of the female and then onto the form of Neo. His smile growing, the corners of his mouth twitching upward into a dim smirk. "You're not strong enough to kill me, child." Drawing himself back into contact with Katsumi, thus his gaze locking once more upon her own, he held that same smile. His body shifted, as he leant his form back into the wall.

"Speak, or go away. I'm in no mood to deal with children today."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Asahi

Katsumi Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 pm

Hmph. Well if that's the way you put it, *She slams down a few ryo on the table and gets up briskly and walks out of the Ramen shop yelling behind her* Courtesy of a Leaf ninja! And by the way, I know who you are. Not hard to figure out. *She walks to the Training Area angrily*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar Maru and Kat   Spar Maru and Kat - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Spar Maru and Kat
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next