Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

RK Rank Spar Against Maru -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

RK Rank Spar Against Maru -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

RK Rank Spar Against Maru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

RK Rank Spar Against Maru Empty
PostSubject: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:59 pm

I stand there waiting for RK to appear to begin his evaluation. "This will be an interesting fight." The field I stand in is a normal plain , a couple of little hills trees in vision a pretty basic spot perfect for the spar.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 pm

*Rk jobs up waving his arm to Maru.*
Sorry if Im late. Im ready to start when you are Maru.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:06 pm

I wave back seeing Rk as i nod in confirmation. "Alright then lets begin." I wait a decent 5 seconds before i run at Rk in normal running speed at I jumped over him , with drawing my katana slicing toward him. "Gahh!"
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Rk reaches into a pouch on his leg and pulls out a kunai. Rk leans back untill he's almost parralell with the ground. Using the kunai, Rk slashes back at Maru, blocking his sword. As the kunai hits the sword, Rk flips his body around. While spinning in mid air, Rk uses the force of the spinning and channels it into his right leg and swings his leg twords Maru's neck.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:20 pm

I am still over head of Rk as i see his leg come lunging at me, movement was impossible so I flip my katana around to that the hilt of the handle is pointing as Rk's leg as i counter by hitting the side of his foot with the handle. At that moment I use my other hand to grab a hold of Rk's shirt and useing my momentum of my flip and his body weight I lung him in the air landing on my feat.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Rk kicks his feet out from him causing him to flip around. Using his kunai, Rk makes a handsign and then throws the kunai twords Maru, aimin for the chest. With his free hand, Rk takes out another kunai and throws it to the ground, and then tugs back on a wire that was conected to the kunai, pulling himself back to the ground. Rk frees the kunai from the ground and then looks up to Maru.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:38 pm

I do a quick hand sign as a water dragon appears. The Dragon hits the kunai with it's tail knocking it a away from us as it rushes at Rk. "Haha lets get serious" The water dragon lunges his claw at RK.

Name: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique
Type:Offensive, All range
Element: Water
Description: Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique is a giant, powerful dragon created out of water. This jutsu needs 42 hand seals, the most amounts of hand seals necessary to use a jutsu shown in the series. Another drawback to the technique is that it requires the user to be near a large body of water to complete the technique. However, Maru was able to produce one without a preexisting water source and with only one hand seal, which was a testament to his skill and one of the reasons why he was selected as Hokage.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Rk rushes through some handsigns.
"Heh, if you say so. Ninja Art. Chakra Cloth Jutsu."

Chakra cords shoot out from Rk's palms weaving in and out of each other creating a cloth that covers RK's whole body exept a small slit for his eyes to see though. Holding out his right palm, Chakra cords form together into the shape of a sword.

"Ninja Art: Chakra Solitify Jutsu."
The chakra cords mold together becoming visible forming a longsword. Jumping up twords the dragon and slashes down at it, trying to slash the attack in 2.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:03 pm

As you slash at my water dragon head on I preform another jutsu with my other hand , trying to keep the water dragon together during your slas. The dragon then freezes up and turns to ice needles all around in front of you. There were more ice needles that formed from the air itself surrounding you from the ground and back of you.The needles then , no second sooner , fly at you with tremendous speed. Normally I would have to jump away but since I used the water from the dragon the range was out of my reach.

Name: Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
Type: B-rank, Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Element: Water and Ice
Description: Using this jutsu, Maru gathers some water from the air and surrounding environment into one thousand long needles. He then directs them to a specific target at high speed, leaping backwards before impact so he doesn't get caught in the crossfire. While the needles do surround a target from all sides, they don't appear above the target, creating an escape route. Maru is able to perform this jutsu with one-handed seals, allowing him to pin an opponent's arm and attack while they cannot use any techniques themselves.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 pm

OOC: Do I have to copy my jutsu like you are too?

Rk swings his sword up at the dragon. When it breaks into the needles, Rk's eyes widen. Using the momentum from the swing, Rk brings his arms in and cross them infront of his chest. Then with a kick of the legs, Rk's body starts twisting faster in mid air. As the needs start to come in for the attack, Rk flings his arms out. His body stops spinning but the chakra cloth comes off his body and creats an ovel around him. The chakra cloth continues to spin.

Safely inside the oval, Rk makes a handsign.
"Burn..."
The chakra cloth turns an orangish red and gives of a large amount of heat. The ice needles start hitting the cloth. Depending on their dencity, either the extream heat of the chakra cloth would melt them, or the chakra cloth itself would deflect the needles because of the spinning rotation.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 pm

OOC: No Rk some users like me do it so there won't be much confusion about the jutsu i did.

"Nice job" I say this with a smirk as I do my last jutsu for this evaluation." I never really use this jutsu but might as well" My arm becomes surrounded by wind as my right hand forms a giant claw. I slam the claw on the floor as is lunges me in the air. I do what is similar to a super man pose as i come falling down with my giant claw coming at you ripping the cloths to slash at your whole body.

Name: Beast Wave Violent Wind Claw
Type: Offensive, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Description: This justu uses chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user’s dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy object
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:45 pm

The chakra cloth returns to normal and refit around RK. Looking up to see the new attack, Rk rushes through handsigns and then reaches into his pouch, pulling out a grey marble. RK tosses it into his mouth and crunches it. His eyes glow grey for a split second.

"Im honored then. But lets test my wind against yours."

Rk's chakra longsword reapears, but is missing the blade. Gripping the hilt, Rk consentrates all the wind chakra he took in and channels it into the hilt, creating a long wind blade. Taking the sword in his left hand. Rk drags the sword on the ground rushing twords the charging Maru. As Maru attacks, Rk slashes is sword up. At the last second, Rk releases the sword from his left hand. Taking one last step forward, Rk catches the sword in his right hand and slashes up at Maru's atack, hoping the switch broke Maru's timing.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:51 pm

The switch indeed was a minor set back for me as i sent more chakra into the claw making is bigger blacking both attacks still coming towards you dissipating before it gets near you. " Pretty good your true rank should be jounin." I nod in respect. "Congradulation Rk you are quiet an experienced fighter"
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Rk blinks, and then nods.
"Thanks. I know I still got a lot to learn. Some time we'll have to have a real fight."

Rk smiles and then sits down trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm

I reach into my bag and give RK a rice ball to regain his spent chakra. " I will be waiting for that day"
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:02 pm

With a smile Rk takes the rice ball and nods. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RK Rank Spar Against Maru   RK Rank Spar Against Maru Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RK Rank Spar Against Maru
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: