Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Ici and Naruto's Spar -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Ici and Naruto's Spar -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Ici and Naruto's Spar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Ici and Naruto's Spar Empty
PostSubject: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:34 pm

*She stands there waiting for Naruto to come*
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:37 pm

*runs onto the field* Alright! I'm ready!
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Alrighty, I'll go first then.

*She draws her Tezamai blade and points it towards Naruto. She then dashes towards him and throws the Tezamai into the air making a couple of handsigns. At the end of the handsigns, she stops and slams her hand to the ground summoning the Shire of Black Conjure a few feet away from her as her first defensive maneuver*

Name: Shire of Black Conjure
Art: Summon/ninjutsu
Type: Attack/defense
Description: A rain cloud pours onto the field in front of the user becoming a puddle. Then from the puddle arises a Shire; within the shire are Shimi demons. If the enemy gets within 20 feet from the shire, a Shimi demon would attack or send out a Conjure Mask to trap the enemy. (kind of like shadow possession jutsu then)

*Standing by the Shire, she catches her blade and makes some more hand signs for the Conjure Berserk Blast. Once those handsigns are finished, she points her hand towards the Shire and a huge amount a black energy is shot towards the opponent. If the opponent slices it into two, it splits instead of being destroyed. If the Shire of Black Conjure has been summoned, the blast became a heat seeker attack since the Shire sees all on the field. Since the Shire was already summoned, the attack becomes heat-seaking and locks onto Naruto*

Name: Conjure Berserk Blast
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Attack
Description: After handsigns, the user releases a huge amount a black energy towards the opponent. If the opponent slices it into two, it splits instead of being destroyed. If the Shire of Black Conjure has been summoned, the blast became a heat seeker attack since the Shire sees all on the field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:54 pm

*turns and starts running, does a hand sign and jumps into the air* KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU! *Five clones appear around me and I land. I face the blast and the five clones line up infront of me, taking the hit for me* WHOA! NICE MOVE! *Does the same hand sign from before* Time for me to get serious then* TAJUU KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU! *A Large cloud of smoke covers the area, when it clears, 100s of clones are spread out around the field, surrounding you and the shrine* Alright!! *each clone grabs each other by the ankle and then starts swinging them around, I point above the shrine, and then all the clones throws the clone they were holding over the shrine. The clones thrown fly over the shrine and then dive toward you*
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:05 pm

*She grins when she sees Naruto use the clones to break the blast* Good move. *her attention is then turned above her as she watches the clones come soaring at her* 100 of these eh.. *she smiles and makes several handsigns to do the Volt's Flare, a jutsu in which lightning is summoned from the sky, raining down around the battlefield striking seemingly everywhere at once. All of the lightning strikes are also extremely bright, so it easily blinds anyone who looks at it. She puts on sunglasses and smiles as the lightning begins to pour down around the clones* This isn't it either.

Name: Volt's Flare
Type: Attack/defense
Description: After handsigns, lightning rains down all around the battlefield. These lightning bolts are extremely bright, so they are made to blind the opponent throughout the battle.

*As the bolts are raining down around the clones, she jumps into the air with making several more handsigns summoning the Thunder Tornado. When she completes the handsigns, a tornado made completely of electricity falls from the clouds and engulf some of the clones, electrocuting them inside. She draws her sword as she's in the air and kicks a few of the clones towards the tornado. Then she spins around slashing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 clones across their chests as they try to attack her. She then lands on the ground and quickly counts the clones that have been destroyed* Looks like right around.. 50 so far. God, I'm rusty. I could do a lot better.

Name: Thunder Tornado
Description: After handsigns, the user raises his/her hand towards the sky summoning a tornado. This tornado though, is made of electricity and crawls across the battlefield throughout the battle, kicking up debris and throwing out bolts of lightning that both user and enemy must be careful of.

*Part of a tree goes flying by her and she jumps out of the way* Friggen tornado.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:16 pm

*About 30 clones hit the ground hard, making them poof, shrouding the place in a thick smoke cloud. The remaining 20 clones land and charge through the smoke, 5 go to shoulder tackle you, which will knock you upwards, another 5 will jump off the other clones' back and take turns knocking you higher into the air with a kick, and one more set comes jump onto those clones' back and go to uppercut you higher into the air* U..Zu..Ma..ki.. *Four more clones jump into the air and take turns knocking you back toward the ground with a couple axe kick, while the last one delivers a powerful axe kick at your chest, knocking you into the ground* NARUTO RENDEN!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:39 pm

*After hitting the ground she stands up and dusts herself off. From Naruto's point of view, it looks like ice is beginning to cover Icisia's body, crawling up her arms and legs. It then engulfs her face and her eyes look like a light as she smiles to Naruto and his clones* Good barrage. I do say that hurt a little to my side, but now it's my turn once more. This is a form called Ice Dasher. Consider it armor and an attack.

Name: Form-Ice Dasher
Type: Defense/attack
Description: As hand signs are made, ice crawls up the user's arms, legs, and the rest of her/his body. Once the ice engulfs the user, he/she is enabled to morph their body into nearly anything, including weapons for an amount of time. The ice isn't actually ice though, it is truely a blue fire, which - if touched, will give the opponent 3rd degree burns instantly. Jutsu doesn't last very long though, and puts an amount of strain on the user's body.

*She slams one of her hands to the ground sending a shockwave of ice through the area all around the clones and Naruto, but she then loosens up her hand and the ice quickly melts. She then jumps onto the Shire of Black Conjure and looks around, making sure every single Naruto is standing in the water. At this time, the lightning raining from the sky has slowed down, becoming fewer and fewer, so she makes a few handsigns for the Thunder Dance jutsu. In Thunder Dance, lightning rains down all over the battlefield. She then grins as she sees that the clones plus Naruto all have kunai and shuriken in their back pouches. Having metal with them not only turns them into sitting-duck-lightning-rods, but they are also standing in water. In a second the lightning strikes in multiple places in the area, making the water electric. This, in turn, will zap anything and everything standing in the water. Plus, some lightning bolts strike directly at the Narutos due to them having weapons. She tosses all of her weapons aside so she doesn't get hit*

Name: Thunder Dance
Description: Utilize the element of lightning mixed with your chakra.. in doing this, you create a lightning storm over the battlefield. Then after doing that, you're able to control where the lightning may strike.. and if the opponent is holding a weapon, they've basically made themself into a lightning rod. This jutsu does not last long though, only a few minutes due to it consuming a great deal of energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:53 pm

*The clones poof and I start twitching, foaming from my mouth* AHHHHH!!!! >< ELECTRAMACNUBAHHAHAHAHAH!! *Falls over into the over, my clothes fried and my hair frizzed out* ...Damnit....That was pretty good.....but it hurt..
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Alrighty Naruto.. Good spar. I had a lot of fun, though I'm sorry to have hurt you. *She cancels all of the jutsus in the area and walks over to Naruto. She then places her hands over him and summons a Renison's fairy to heal him* (yes, I know its a fairy >_> lol) *She then vanishes back to her office*
Back to top Go down
XzenKokite

XzenKokite

Type : NooBVillE
Elements : NooBs

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:51 pm

wow O.o man icisia is badass xD wish i was as good as her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ici and Naruto's Spar   Ici and Naruto's Spar Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ici and Naruto's Spar
Page 1 of 1