Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Spar: Sei vs Ran -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Spar: Sei vs Ran -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Spar: Sei vs Ran

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Spar: Sei vs Ran Empty
PostSubject: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:09 pm

I awaited my opponent in the fields, as the wind blows through my spikey pink hair. I smile looking at the flowers. I spot a lily and keep my eye on it.
Back to top Go down
Ran Morisaki

Ran Morisaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 pm

-Steps onto the ground, her left hand lifted to her right as she slides her gauntlets down into place, the metal of them glistening some in the sunlight*.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:18 pm

I sense her right behind me. And I turn around with a warm endearing smile.

"Hey there Ran-chan." I smiled and walked to her gently with something behind my back in my hands. I saw the sun shine down on the blades as my eyes widened a little but I couldn't let that show that I was a little intimidated.

"For you." I revealed a small lily in my hands and as the wind blew through my hair I wanted her to have it.

"Ran, I say that we make a deal at the end of this fight. Whatcha say to that?"
Back to top Go down
Ran Morisaki

Ran Morisaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Depends on the deal, Soraperson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:21 pm

"You may call me whatever you like but Soraperson." I laughed.

"Hm, well your end you can make up, and my end is that we become better friends if that's alright with you?" I asked handing her the Lily. ^^''

"I apologize, I'm not very good with introductions."
Back to top Go down
Ran Morisaki

Ran Morisaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Sure, but I dont do flowers. *Shifts right leg back as she assumes the Morisaki stance, her fists resting at either side of her body, the metal of the gauntlets glistening some as they reflect some sunlight onto her white garment, her hood swaying in a gentle breeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:26 pm

"I apologize, I just was trying to be nice, but thanks for being my friend." I said nodding, and then putting my hand on the handle of my sword in the sheath on my back. I assumed a stance too of one leg back and the other forward. One hand forward and the other behind me on the handle.

"Well prepare to feel my wrath then. I might not be strong quite yet as a Sannin, but that is what I shall be!" I said unsheathing it slightly now.
Back to top Go down
Ran Morisaki

Ran Morisaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Whenever your ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:33 pm

I nod and then unsheath the sword as I dash towards her with bursting speed.

"As you wish." I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ran Morisaki

Ran Morisaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:36 pm

*Shifts her feet to the left, sidestepping before moving forward past him. As she does so her left hand extends out to grab the tip of the blade between her metal gauntlets grip, grabbing it tightly as she tugs it from his grasp in her passing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 pm

I glare at her.

"What do you think you're doing? I swear if you damage this sacred sword... Grah!" I say as I flip over her, leaving my sword, and then kick her in the back, making her release my sword, and as she does I grab it.

"sorry but I won't be defeated that easily." I stuck my tongue out as I put my sword away and ran at her with my bare fist.
Back to top Go down
Ran Morisaki

Ran Morisaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:01 pm

*Spins to the left, with her hands tucked to her chest, the momentum carrying her beside the kick as she slides her hands out to grab it, her spin continuing as her tight grip pulls him from the ground and around, by his leg. She would release his leg, flinging him from her person*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:08 pm

(What?)
Back to top Go down
Ran Morisaki

Ran Morisaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 pm

(Put simply, I sidestepped the kick, grabbing the extended leg and threw.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 pm

(Oh alright.)

I am grabbed and thrown as I get up and look at her.

"Wow, uh.. seriously. Good agility have we?" I said getting up and dashing at her again. This time with more speed that my body could handle, and chakra enflamed fists and feet. I made 2 clones which split apart, as we all charged at her at the same time.

"Ha!" I said fake punching her, as the other two kicked her up into the air, and then I re-qppeared kicking her down into the ground, if successful.
Back to top Go down
Ran Morisaki

Ran Morisaki

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:15 pm

-Places he hand in front of the first kicks impact, catching it in her gauntlets allowing it to carry her. Believing the real one to be the one in the air, she would allow the kicks momentum to harmlessly carry her upwards, her form shifting about to swing into the back of the knee of the kick aimed for her, her front shin on her right leg protected from the impact pain due to metal shinguards.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:18 pm

(You keep losing me.)

I land down on the ground and keep my hands in my pockets. I look madly to the ground and then calmly up at the sun.

"I ... give.. up..." I said sighing, and clenching my fists within my pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar: Sei vs Ran   Spar: Sei vs Ran Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Spar: Sei vs Ran
Page 1 of 1