Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Just resting - and a new meeting.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Her twin had pull her head down to her chest to lay there with her listening to her heartbeat, discovering it was the same as her sister's. After she listen to her sister say That was interesting. Half-wolf huh? Who would have known? Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me. She had smile knowing she made the right decision having complete faith in her twin sister she found. Rika had snuggle up with her sister then feeling completed safe with her and a higher rank around.

Rika listen to her sister as she say more about her nodding and having a huge smile on her face proud she found a girl so interesting. Seirei say stuff about "Well you're a good kid you know that? Just, we don't look exactly alike, remember that. We can't always fool people." then she went on to say something about "I have to tell you something too, but surely it will come out with time.." as the sun was shining over us, just the two of us Rika thinks.

Then Rika suddenly jumps up hearing Kazuki shout something about him having to leave as she watches him darted into the forest frowning wondering what was wrong with him. She wonder if she was still going to be train by him with her sister. She shrug and look down at her sister saying "Well that gives us more time to spend time together at least." As rika begins to play with her sister's necklace again thinking of how luckly she was to have a sister.

After awhile she was curious at where Kazuki went, and wanting to spar him. She shouts Twin sister I will catch up with you later. as she stands up grabbing her wooden staff fully charge and runs after Kazuki into the forest.

EXIT

Last edited by XzenRika on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:57 pm

Rk picks himself up as people start to leave. Something big was about to happen, and he wanted to watch. Quietly, still masking his chakra, he followed the group as they left.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 pm

I was relaxing there with my sister peacefully as the wind was blowing and the sun was shining. We were snuggling close really feeling how the other feels, being able to experience the other for what their worth for once in our lives. I smiled as she continued to play with my necklace, and then I saw her get up and watch Kazuki leave, I just turned my head to watch and I was about to get up and follow him, but then I decided let me relax with my sister here. And so we continued to do that, but as time went on I saw an expression on her face that told me she wanted to do something, and soon enough I knew what that something was.

She got up from laying next to me, said a few words and then darted off into the forest as Kazuki did. I looked at her run and then stood up myself. "Wait!" I cried, but she didn't hear me. I sighed and then got ready myself. "Looks like I have to go get her. Kazuki and Rika, here I come." I said speeding in after her. I had to find her, I didn't know where she was going, or where she would end up being, where Kazuki was, was a mystery. I had to close my eyes and concetrate on searching their chakra signals. Ugh where are they?

I leapt from tree to tree, trying to find them, going as fast as I could. Soon I would come across an area of two people having a spar, could that be them? I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just resting - and a new meeting.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3