Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A meeting with her buuji -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A meeting with her buuji -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A meeting with her buuji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

A meeting with her buuji Empty
PostSubject: A meeting with her buuji   A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:51 pm

XzenRika suddenly woke up to find herself in a room seeing nothing but darkness. But for some reason her eyes was glowing baby blue as she see's the old women that she fought back in the mountains come forth from the darkness glowing in a orange color. She would smile at the girl knowing it was time for her to start her buuji training through Rika had a anxious while nervous look.

As the old women walk towards her, she would look around suddenly seeing her seal on her stomach. Rika wonder where that suddenly came from, she never really seen it before. As she opens her mouth the old women see's her and shushes her opening her mouth herself as the following words came out.......

~Welcome young one, you have fallen in a coma and we through this was the best time to summon you here to begin your trianing as the Jinchuuriki of the wolf. You'll do well, as long as you work hard during your time here.~ After that the women would crumble to dust leaving the poor Rika to figure out how exactly to summon her buuji and then tame it to where she could control it.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with her buuji   A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:59 pm

As she look around she finally touch her seal wondering how exactly to summon what's inside of her and tame it. She would close her eyes humming as suddenly a voice whisper out "Is power what you want? Is conttrol what you want?" Rika would suddenly open her eyes flying back as a lightening bolt strikes through the darkness and suddenly a vision of a wolf appear that was actually standing glowing of lightening element. She would blink as she stare in amazement at the beast.

Rika would shake her head though at the wolf that now is in front of her. "All I want to have is friendship with whatever is in within me." Rika would say out in a calm but a anxious voice. She wonder exactly how she manged to fall into a coma in real life, but she would shrug her shoulders and look at the wolf still. The wolf would see her shrug her shoulders and smile.

"So no power, but friendship is what you want? Well you'll have to try a lot harder than that to control me." The wolf would howl and lightening strikes across the darkness in the room again as Rika stood up and sigh's. It was a lot harder than she through to tame a buuji.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with her buuji   A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 pm

She would sigh and look at the buuji. Rika would just sit and mediate with her eyes open looking at the bijuu, she was testing his patience. Seeing how long it would take him to start thinking up stuff or if it would be the other way around. She would crack a smile and close her eyes opening her mouth. "So can you tell me your name at least. Your host name is XzenRika."

The wolf would nod through Rika couldn't see it and sit down herself. "My name is Raiden, I'm assuming you would want to know what more I could do. But those stages will be unlock during your visits to here if you continue to fall in comas or come here in dreams thou. It all depends." The wolf would chuckle and look at Rika's face noticing the wolf looks of being a unleash buuji in the real world she would have started growing longer teeth and more sharper.

She notice she already had sharp finger nails which signals she was already getting her claws. This young she-wolf bijuu was smile, she was gaining her powers at rapid speed through she would have to slow down. She would nod her head at Rika and say "But I will be your friend in due times, for the moment you have tame me and my spirit in your body allowing you to whenever you choose to unlock your first stage of me."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with her buuji   A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Suddenly the room would fade from Rika's eyes and pop her back to the other world. She ran out of time and she was needed to be in the other world before anyone took her for dead. But as she faded the buuji wolf would suddenly touch her seal smiling and nodding as she glows yellow on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with her buuji   A meeting with her buuji Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A meeting with her buuji
Page 1 of 1