Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Just resting - and a new meeting.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Kazuki looked over at sora. "your injured and it is okay to show it" He then walked over and pulled out the medical herbs he had gotten from the mountain of the Dragon King and applied them to Sora's wound. "Even the strongest of warriors are allowed to wince when they are around friends." Kazuki said while smiling. "Also Sora I know that you know of my rank I just didn't want to come off as a braggart" kazuki mentioned before looking at rika. "Also Ms. Rika do you wish to become stronger?"
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:51 pm

I smiled and nodded. "But I don't like to draw attention to myself, I am not a very flamboyant type person." I said wincing a little more but letting the herb take affect inside my body. I wondered if there was a way I could get a bijuu and when I do if I could train with Kazuki, because that would be so cool, to train with one of my best buddies. But I had to concentrate on other matters right now as well, like how hurting I was and was feeling the major affects of it, as well as, the mysterious case of Rika. I turned and looked at her again, something was drawing me to her, like a connection. I extended my hand again after the wind blew once more. I wanted to see something.

"Rika, shake my hand. Tell me what you feel, if anything." I said extending it slowly and shakingly towards her gently. I wanted her to feel what I was feeling, no doubt that she already was anyway. But, I wanted to be sure. Well, it's time we find out for sure.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:00 pm

She watch with interest at the girl as she brings the blood to minuim and squinch her eye in pain wondeirng how exactly that would happen having similar feelings like they were connected once before. Rika giggles as she heard his name Kazumi from her new fri end and though it was very interesting smiling happily. "Good to hear Senrai, it's interesting to hear someone who won't give up on beating her opponent one day. Sounds almost like me. watching her stand up and giggle at her pleasure to meet me again. As she study the two she wonder why she was feeling a heartbeat of like she knew the girl real well.

As she hears from Kazuki asking her Also Ms. Rika do you wish to be stronger? as she stares at him thinking over that question she slowly nods yes to his question. Rika speaks out "I wish to become stronger, and know even more about techniques of the ninja way. I don't really have any training anyways. I don't know how I really survived in the ninja world she says out loud in a sad voice as she stays standing staring at him in the eyes finally removing her right hand and shows the black and blue bruise eye with her xzeno bloodline eye showing.

As the wind blow's her hair she turns back to Senrai hearing her say "Rika, shake my hand. Tell me what you feel, if anything." as she watches her extended her hand slowly and shakey at me. "Hm, I wonder why she wants me to do that." as she glazes at the hand then reaches out aed grabs ahold of her hand suddenly looking as she has felt movement as the blood rushes though my body and my eyes grow wide. [color=teal][b]"My blood is rushing like a 10x speed, like it never has felt this way before except though.... though...." looking down she couldn't finish her sentence. She thinks about why she couldn't finish the sentence. It's because i only feel this movement with family members. she finishes the sentence in her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:12 pm

I smiled and then slowly let go of her hand, putting it back down beside me, as I had felt the same, and my heart beat increased 10 fold. I wondered what this was as I had started blushing about this too as well. I was healing only slowly. So that affirmed something to me, that we did have some sort of connection to the other, because we both jumped back from it. I decided to ask her some questions.

"Hm.." I began to think as I would have put one of my hands to my chin in a thinking fashion. "Yea I'm not the type to give up so easily.. but tell me Rika-chan, first, have you ever felt that there was a part of you missing? Like you didn't know what it was, but there just wasn't something there to fill that space? When's your birthday?" I asked thinking bout this logically, it seems we were getting somewhere, but where. As I turned to Kazuki I smiled at him, as he could read what said in my eyes as: "Take me with you too, I want to become stronger as well. AND till the day I can finally become a Sannin and surpass Sakura, be one of the greatest kunoichi I can be. And, of course to be at your level with you someday, and become the unstoppable team as we maybe once were." I couldn't wait.

Rika and I had felt something the same as everything till now, and everything we knew bout the other seemed to be tying into something and then I remember she cut off her sentence. "Hm, oh yes you were about to say something, what was that?" I wondered. Maybe this was a clue.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 pm

kazuki quietly saw the exchange of words and smiled at the two standing in front of them. "hehe you two seem to be having fun but i guess i should explain why I am here. You see i felt that i should be teaching some students and well i heard about rika capturing a bijuu but i would never have expected to see sora again hehe"

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed)
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 pm

She drops her hand turning around to listen to Kazumi for what he had to say. After she listens to Kazumi say Sora, Rika pardon my manners. Hehe I guess i should have introduced myself. So please let me formaly do so.... I am Kazuki Shikimori Jr. the grand sannin. she drop her wooden staff again suddenly woobly.

Hearing that Kazuki is a Sannian she opens her mouth but no words would come out as a speechless girl. After a few moment's she shakes her head and smiles shyly now at Kazuki then turns to Seirei. Rika listens to her while being shock still about Kazuki as she say's Yea I'm not the type to give up so easily.. but tell me Rika-chan, first, have you ever felt that there was a part of you missing? Like you didn't know what it was, but there just wasn't something there to fill that space? When's your birthday?"

She nods her head yes at Seirei saying "I am feeling like I was missing someone all the time. My birthday is February 17." Rika then took out a genin pill and pass her friend one too swallowing it and gaining back a bit of strength and energy into her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 pm

I listened to her answer carefully. I can't believe she felt the exact same way I did, this was amazing.

"Really? Is that how you always feel? That's weird because all my life, I've been feeling like there was a part of me missing, and I didn't know what it was. There was always that one thing that wasn't there. You know something? My birthday is February 17th as well." I said smiling and looking straight at her, this was starting to get crazy and weird all the same, I needed more information. This was enough to tell that we had just a special connection to each other, now I was beginning to wonder what would that special connection be?

Yeah Kazuki is pretty strong. He is a good Sannin and I know he wouldn't fail us in missions, and training. I hope to one day become as strong as he is, and surpass my great ancestor Sakura... I am her descendant right? Was I really thinking and questioning on everything I knew to be true in life? What if it were all to be lie? In this case it very well may be. Weird huh? I'd hoped not.

"Well this is getting to be a little weird don'tcha think?" I had one last question in my head, and some others I would surely think of. We couldn't be twins could we?
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:15 pm

She listens to all Senrei had to say then Rika say "Ah that is cool to hear." While really what was going though her mind was Could this person really be my twin. she thinks as she stares out in space. Then Rika hears the girl say..... "Well this is getting to be a little weird don'tcha think?"

She saids out in confusion voice "This is a little weird, but I'm use to it." She turns and looks Senrei in the eyes feeling her blood pluse as she knew this girl somehow but she doesn't remember her at all in her past life. Like she felt she had grab her hand before when she was just little but doesn't truly recall the memory so much. She ends up sitting back down and stares at the boy then who was the Sannian wondering what his true story behind his title and life was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:22 pm

I felt the same exact way, I found something in her eyes that just called out to me, like I had seen them before. I couldn't recall anything of my past and from what I was raised and told, I didn't have parents, I was taken in by some people who were the descendants of the great Sakura Haruno, and I was glad to be a part of that, but truth be told now, was I really an Xzeno? This was cool yet weird all the same. Was I really finding someone that special and close to me just now? Had that emptiness I'd been feeling finally go away now, because I had found this person, Rika?

I would widened my eyes at the sight of emotion in her eyes. The same as mine, I guess. "Alright one last question, how old are you?" I asked, though that truly wouldn't be proof enough, I'd have to explain myself, and of course that would take a long time so I thought to myself:

Hm, maybe if Kazuki has some sort of DNA check jutsu? Maybe there's a way to confirm that we are related or we aren't..? Judging by all thats happened just recently.. I'd say we have to be. I mean, we feel things, we are the opposite of the other, we resemble each other, and we have the same conditions, even the same birthday... this has to be it... so I'm an Xzeno huh? Well, let's find out..

I stood there, and waited for her answer. I wanted to see what she would think on this situation and if she had any questions for me that might help us to figure this whole thing out. More over I was more interested in what she had to say on this, her opinion. I waited for her reply. I needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:12 pm

Looking into her eyes she had a feeling that this was a lost family member that she never knew about and she regret that her father never did tell her about her sister. That is if he even knew about her. She then heard Seirei last question about "Alright one last question, how old are you?" She widens her eyes looking at her possibly lost family member, her twin maybe even. She open her mouth then close it hearing as well she wanted to know what I meant in my un-finish sentence.

Rika was thinking I can't really believe this friend of mine at first turn out to be my possibly twin sister. I mean we have the same feelings at times, we both been missing something in our lives throughout our childhood. We even have opposite ways of ourselves, by her being dressing tom boyish and having the light element and me having the dark element and dressing girlish and sometimes darkness look. We resemble each other in ways so much that she would suppose it was possible that she actually had a twin sister and more family that she though she had during her childhood espically after finding out about her supposely father from before.

As she looks at the girl and smiles hugely at her to reassure her after being silent so long as she opens her mouth saying I am the age 14, so what is your age? staring into her possible sister, no twin sister eyes as she stands up from the large grounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 pm

"I'm 14 as well." I softly spoke, this was amazing. Where has she been all my life? I mean, are we really twin sisters? This was crazy, how come I never knew? Everything was beginning to fall into place, all the clues, all the evidence was there, but no facts were there to prove it. I wanted to know so badly. I had no idea that she and I were this alike yet different at the same time. I wondered one last way to prove if we were related or not. I then looked down trying not to get sick from looking at blood. I was hemophobic, deathly afraid of blood, and I wondered if she was. I nodded my head then looking up, and came to the conclusion, I was an Xzeno, somehow it seemed awkward more then cool, but I know that she would accept me with open arms no doubt, as I would her.

"So Rika-chan, what do you think?" I smiled, and waited to hear her answer, of course wanting to hear her take on this. I didn't want to be the only one. And if so that I was her twin sister, where was my mother and father, my real mother and father? And did I have any other siblings? I guess all of this would be revealed in time..
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Staring at the girl so many questions and thoughts went through her mind but she didn't say them out loud. Maybe this girl was her twin sister but maybe not. It could be so... I am thinking definitely though my real father.... never told me about you and I don't even know if he knew since I heard he wasn't really at my birth that long and my mother died during birth. she blinks wowing at the details she was already sharing about the family with this girl. She open her mouth then explaining about who she was mostly raise up by....

That is where it lay to my childhood of being raise up by only my brother and neighbors of the xzeno clan that I belong to and you too I suppose now that it's been reveal I reckon, though I am not sure still. as she looks over at the boy Kazumi then back at her hoping that this boy does not judge me as weird. "They never really let me go to the ninja academy till my 11th birthday because they judge me as weak and pointless seeing me as more a citazen of the ninja land. I prove them wrong though by showing signs of the xzeno clan eye bloodline that's now in my eye as you saw me do." blinking she notice she had ramble off about the clan and turns to a small frown.

Man, I'm a talktive girl today. she though with the frown still on her face. She was having so much fun sharing about the family with someone and the clan that she lost track of time. She knew she still had to go by the hospital later to get her eye check out and get a eye patch to cover up her bruise eye with till it had heal. So anyways sorry about that, I sort of got carry away. Never really share that much information with anyone. Rika says out loud in excitement as she look at her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:36 pm

"No it's perfectly fine. I have no problem with listening to you." I smiled and nodded. "Yeah I guess, we are sisters then, twins." I said and thought I should bring up how I was raised. "I was raised completely different or so I'm told. They told me, that I had no parents and that I was an abandoned baby so to speak, so members of the descendants of the Haruno clan raised me. They taught me about the ancestor and how great and powerful she was, and how I was just like her, and I should always strive to continue to be like this, so they say, so I will be. But I didn't know I had a twin sister, and furthermore that I was an Xzeno." I said, now just confirming this, this was beginning to get a little cool, I mean wow 14 years later we find each other, I wonder what we could do if we teamed up together, that would be amazing no doubt.

As she had told me about a brother, and a mother, and a father, that had answered basically all my wonders and future thoughts. I knew now that there was a brother, and my mother died at birth, but what ever happened to my father? I wondered that as well. We were definitely different in our mannerisms and the ways we are, were, walk talk, act, everything. So now I decide to get friendly and a little funny with her, as in joke around. "Hehe, why are you so girl Rika-chan?" I giggled and continued to laugh as I asked that question. I felt like such a boy, but hey I guess I was one on the inside.

Amazing, finding my sister, we're going to be a good team, and now that we've met, you can't very well keep us apart...
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:45 pm

As she smile and nodded at her twin sister that she found after 14 years old of thinking she only had a brother sibling she listens to her sister explain how she was raise. She was happy she had found someone she could share with even if it was about boy's instead of having to keep it a secret as she was surrounded by males in the family till now that is. She was interested in teaming up with her twin sister wondering how exactly she'll be able to go back to leaf village now knowing she can't leave without taking her twin sister with her. That's when she decided she'll ask her about a place to stay here while she visits Auora village since she didn't exactly know her way back to the leaf village.

Seirei say "I was raised completely different or so I'm told. They told me, that I had no parents and that I was an abandoned baby so to speak, so members of the descendants of the Haruno clan raised me. They taught me about the ancestor and how great and powerful she was, and how I was just like her, and I should always strive to continue to be like this, so they say, so I will be. But I didn't know I had a twin sister, and furthermore that I was an Xzeno."

"I am a girl because I was raise up by my neighbors most of my child hood to be a girlly girl, they were going settle me down as a wife to someone until I was showing ninja potential. That's why I dress that way I do. So I was wondering, why do you dress the way do you? You know like a boy...." blinking she stares at her wanting to be somewhat difference for once but can't because all of her life she was grown up to be a girl, not like her twin sister she found.

"So... yeah I was wondering. Got anywhere for me to stay while I stay here in Auora...? That way I can visit you while I am here and plus I don't exactly know my way back to the leaf village. sightly turns pink as she thinks Can't hurt to ask her. After all I need somewhere to stay anyways. as she waits for her sister to respone back to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:57 pm

"You may stay with me." I smiled, of course what kind of sister would I be if I shut out my twin? That would be horrible, now to explain why I dress like this, it was time for me to think, clearly of which the answer was not coming. I always had friends that were guys as well, no girls really, until now. Hm, good question. I decided to respond back to her simply, with the only reasons on my mind. I thought it cute that she was blushing a little, it made me smile, and know that we're alike in the way we blush easily.

"The reason I dress the way I do, and act the way I do? Like a boy you say? Well I am naturally tomboyish, I'm not into that icky girly stuff, I guess since I had the freedom to pick and choose what I was naturally of course, I guess I just picked for mother nature to take its course and show me which direction I'd be pointing in." I paused and thought a moment more. "I've always shown ninja potential, and interest in expressing that, but it wasn't very strong ninja potential and thus I would need to work on it, but, I guess I just am the way I am. I like acting and dressing like a boy.. " Then a blush started to come to my face as I twiddled with my fingers. "Besides this other reason, but I-I can't t-tell you.." I definitely didn't know how to put this to her, but hey I would have to eventually.

And I could talk to her about anything, life, love, and well how awesome of a team we'd make. Though she'd gained and met a sister, I was more like a "Brotherly sister". I was always so boyish, and because I was I had weak spots like she did, but like a boys mine were as well. I just wanted to see what she'd say to that before maybe going on..
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 am

Staring at her she smile with a big smile saying "Cool to hear. Can't wait to learn more about you sister. Maybe I'll go shopping for some clothes while I am here." thinking maybe she'll try to find her some more outfits that she can switch with. As she listens to the reason why her twin sister wore boy clothes she opens her eyes wide in amazing thinking her sister was so interesting unlike little bored her. She went off into a thinking mode while listening to her sister in the same time wondering what would happen if she listen to mother nature once in awhile. She might end up turning criminal if she does though and she doesn't want to lose her good name.

"So anyways.... Your brother is the ho-kage of the village we were born in, you are really a leaf shinboi." she said at her twin sister after a good long silent moment had gone by again. She knows her sister is more of a boy acting type but she wanted to let her know she'll always see her as a sister. She just didn't know how too as she stare at her. The sunlight started to be cover up by clouds again as she reaches out and covers her sisters hands taking them up as the elements started to twist together around her hands.

She look down staring blinking in surprise wondering what exactly was going on as it start to drizzle a light rain again knowing it was from their elements mixing together but then again something else was happening as the elements continue to build up together as a shine of beaming light came down and a fallen angel who looks like a she-wolf with griffin wings appear beside her twin Seirei. Rika blinks as she wonder why this fallen angel was here. She heard her speak out.

NPC:
Fallen Angel looks at the twisting light then at the light element girl and then at the dark element girl. "Hello there. Good to notice you two are finally connecting, I been waiting a long time to be summon to you two. I am a fallen angel who appears a she-wolf with griffin wings yes, the name is Marchosias. I been called summon by you two with your elements connected, I am yours to summon at anytime."

ooc:
The fallen angel looks like this
Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 35_marchosias
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:30 am

I stood there and nodded still blushing a little.

"So now you know why I wear guys clothes I guess. It's just a part of nature, and well if you go with the flow sometimes then it won't all end up bad." I smiled and wanted to know more about my sister as well. Had that been right? My brother was the Hokage, and the Leaf Village is where I was truly born.. wow that's amazing. So how did I end up over here? So many questions to yet ask, and yet how to ask them? Thats what boggled me. I wanted to know more about my sister as much as possibly could when suddenly she grabbed my hands, and the weather started changing. The clouds covered up the sky and turned the light over us to darkness, and shadyness. Our elements circled around our hand intertwined with the others, as well as the light drizzle started and the weather changed as we connected. After that had happened, an angel descended from the sky, she was beautiful in the way she glowed like that, she set down right next to me, and as she spoke I listened with the greastest intent possible. I looked at my twin and then the angel as she would disappear, and then our hands would unlock.

"That.. was.. so.. cool!! Oh my, hey did you see that?! Rika-chan?! That was amazing, did we do that? How? That was just awesome!" I said smirking. "So only we can do that." I thought for a moment. "Hm, well I have a jutsu that we can do on our own as well.. but it will take a lot of training." Then as the weather went back to normal, I sat down on the ground, wondering what to do. "So is there anything else I should know about you Rika?" I asked, smiling softly and looking up at the sky. I was laying now on the ground looking up at the pretty sky, with my arms folded behind my head. I was such a boy.. -sigh-.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:39 am

Rk quietly watched from a near by tree, masking his chakra to avoid attention. He had just gotten back to the village when he senced a large amount of chakra near by that he felt like checking out. From his spot, he had caught the tail end of the happening, and was listening very carefully. He could tell that the Rika person had a biiju also, which was interesting. The other one looked much like the other, but different at the same time.

Shaking his head, Rk leaned back against the tree muching on the apple, and continued to listen in on the conversation, learning what he could about this Rika.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:06 am

Giggling she look at her sister "Yes I did my sister. It is a awesome summon, we'll keep this between us. Forgetting that Kazumi was in the grounds area and paying only attention to my sister wanting to know so much more about her. Staring at her she went though so many questions though her mind again yet the same ones sticking, What is my sisters habits, what are some of her favorite things to do, favorite foods, and so much more. She wanted to know everything about her sister still yet she was still unsure if she really wants to know know her sister like Senrei might be thinking the same things.

Yet my secrets, my deep dark secrets. About my crush on Masurao..... she'll never understand. she thinks as she turns her attention off from her questions in her mind catching the words of her sister says "Hm, well I have a jutsu that we can do on our own as well.. but it take a lot of training." she smirk watching the weather go back to normal saying out "Bring on the training, I love to train hard as long as it is fun too." not noticing another person was standing back due to them not having a chakra scent. She stare at her sister still as she ask if there was anything else I should know about myself.

As Rika thinks about what to say to her sister thinking really hard. She suddenly has a old childhood moment flashback comes up that she remembers and starts thinking about it. She had accidently forgot about her sister's question as she though about the memory of her childhood that was really special to her, that no one know of about her. She kept it a secret for a long time, of her being a half-wolf, gaining the name of Moonline Howler before even gaining the name Xzeno of the wolf's.

She knew her sister would probably learn of her nickname and her secret later on but at least it won't be from her brother as he had no idea about her secret of killing one of their neighbors that was taking care of them for finding out she was the half-wolf. This neighbor had curse her which will cause her to run wild someday and end up having to live out in the wild outlaw land while most likely being track down by the missing ninjas squad. She was afraid of that fact and that is why she keeps her secret hidden instead of getting help for it.

It was during the evening of halloween, when the moon was out. That was where she first discover her ability to summon her wolf cub and discover she had the symptoms of being a half wolf. She remember the night as she sit under the moon as Rika would howl at it earning the other nickname as the moonlight howl. Rika had giggle at it during that time not knowing what it would mean, of her potiential to become the greatest wolf summoner with her wolf cub who would grow up to be big and strong. She was only at the age 8 that time and she didn't understand anything about the wolf cub.

The neighbor came out then to find out about what was the howling all about. That's when she had to take her kunai and kill the neighbor dragging her off into hidden and throw out her blood clothes that she had on which scare her a bit but didn't mind her. She did it so that the ninja's would never find them. She had change clothes before the ninja's found them and her with tears on her face. She told them that it was bad ninjas that came along and her neighbor taker died as she try to protect the little girl.

Rika didn't want to be dragged off to prison at the early age and she knew her brother would be ashamed of her. That was as well the time the clan members first started to see the dangers in keeping her as a citazen and not let her experience the ninja world. Later she discover abilities from her half wolf side that was of Animal Training, having good hearing, and a few others.

As she blinks the childhood memorie ending as she stares back at her twin sister looking into her necklace. Rika askes her siser "Hey, where exactly did you get your necklace from?" not meaning to change the subject but she must know as it was pretty and she wonder where she could get one. Then she went back to her sister's question about herself. As the sun shine brightly over them she whispers out at her still forgetting kazuki was in this room listening to their very conversation.

"Well pretty much I am a cheerful girl who rarely gets sad and doesn't mind the sight of blood as long as I don't pass out from loss of blood I am good. My favorite food is Ice cream and ramen mostly. Most of all you just gotta know I am willing and risking my life to protect those that I love. I am a strong will girl who will try my hand at anything, even like I did when I went to the mountains of Raiden." staring down at her green ripped dress and her knee longings again. She went back into a glaze at staring at her sister while muttering out at her. "So is there anything else you like to tell me sister?" looking at her with a concern look at what she'll do if she found out about my true self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:27 am

She seemed to have a melancholy look on her face as she was thoughtful about something, I wondered what. And all of her interests, my questions everything were probably the same as she was wondering about me. She answered all of them in a brief moment, but I could tell by the way she was so urgent to change the subject and by the gleam in her eyes, she was thinking about something else, maybe retracing the past in her mind, and for a moment there, living in a memory. I wondered what the memory was about, as I continue to lay there, looking up into the bright sky, I don't mind as she plays with my necklace. I yawned and then smiled.

"Um, I got it as a gift from one of the elders that raised me. They thought it'd be a nice gift of welcoming, ever since that day I have not taken it off, so I'd say I don't think you can really get this anywhere, but thank you anyway." I smiled and that was intended to make her laugh again. I had hoped it would.

"Well, thats nice to know about you. Thats sweet and brave that you risk your life for people and whatnot, but the first part about you, you're a total girl Rika." I said somewhat mocking her a little but in a playful way. "Yea thats for sure. Totallllll girl." I continued to laugh more to see what her reaction would be to that as after some time, I calmed down and started to think about what she should know about me.

"Hm, well, what you should know about me is.. that, I am a kind and thoughtful person. Gentle, and warm-hearted. I will stop at nothing to get what I want and rightfully deserve, I will not kill, I am a lover not a fight, but again I will fight for the one I love. Basically I will risk anything and everything to protect whats important to me, even my life. I swear it, I have big dreams that is, and I hope to achieve them." I thought more. "Hm, let's see... I like ramen and dumplings the best, but ice ain't too bad. And, I am terribly afraid of blood." Did I leave anything else out, I was trying to think the best I could. "Oh! And, I'm a tomboy obviously, I dress and act as if a boy, like one trapped in a girls body almost. So I have a few weak spots, that you should know of. And, well... I.. l-li.." I couldnt say it. I was blushing too much to even focus on getting the sentence out clearly. The sun shone brightly, and I forgot about the sentence as my necklace glimmered in it. "And one more thing, I, am a strategist, which means I can think up a good plan, first of all. And second, I am a romnatic. I like to flirt a little as well, but more over, I am a just a sweet poet of a person who writes about the things they love. Or rather I love." I smiled and nodded.

"And thats all I think you need to know about me. I like to train hard as well. And, the move I was thinking of, is quite cool though I couldn't blame if you couldn't learn it. Might not be strong enough, I mean look at me." I would be fake flexing a muscle and then pokes your arm. "And then look at you. We don't compare." I said this in a joking manner, and obviously it was not meant to be serious. But yeah, this is how I had fun especially with someone so close to me, my sister. My twin sister.

When we develop and get this jutsu perfect, it will be amazing, we'll be unstoppable, hehe bring it on! CHA! Oh what am I saying..? I would still lie there closing my eyes in the sun and, stay there at peace next to my one and only sister. ^^
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 am

Blinking in her eyes she comes back to reality saying "Wow that's interesting stuff from you. I'm glad I found you even though I never imagine it would be like this." as she listens to her sister explain herself even mentioning she is a little bit of a flirt only has a sweet poet of a person who writes about things she loves. She found all of this very interesting and even couldn't wait to start training about the jutsu that her sister had in mine for her. Rika continues to play with her sister's necklace having the urge to hug her but she didn't just because she didn't want to bug her sweet sister laying in the grass.

My twin sister, a great sister. she thinks as she thinks of anything interesting to talk about as she wonders what kind of weak spots her sister means noticing she had cut off in one of the middle of her sentences. She like her sister's style, of how she is totally different from her so memebrs of the xzeno clan will be able to tell them apart. Hopefully she hopes as she looks down towards her sister poking her in the side. "So sister wanna go to your house now?" till she suddenly screams out in shock remembering Kazumi being here.

As she turns around she stares at the boy wondering if he has really been listening to them carry on for the last couple or however many hours they been sitting there talking. "Kazumi, sorry.... sort of got carry away I guess." As Rika glances towards her sister laying down by her who was playing with her necklace still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:55 am

I nodded and agreed in a somewhat of a state of peace. "Yea, I guess it is." I smiled and didn't care whatever she would do to me. "You'll see what I mean by weak points soon enough." I chuckled a little, as well.. and then when everything seemed like it was calm and we could head to my house, I heard her scream out. As soon as she did that, I jumped up and looked around with a watchful eye. Even though I doubt she needed it, I was protecting her anyway. She was the strong one because of her jinchuuruki, but hey it was worth a shot. I always protect my family. Or at least Rika. Razz

Anyway, I had a sick jutsu in mind for us to learn, and we could go back to my house and start learning it, if we worked on it. See, I had a brain which could figure most of the things out. But we didn't go yet because of Kazumi. I stood there still on guard, till I was sure nothing could harm me or her.. and then I went back to laying down and having her play with my necklace, as I sighed in a state of peace and calmness, tranquility. "Yeah, I'm a poet, I'm not really shy, only when meeting really new people who seem important, of course around someone I like." She wouldn't understand about my crushes either, even if they existed, which they didn't. I had hoped she'd be accepting of me, it seems even twins have secrets they keep from the other.

I would still lay there as then I thought why not just enjoy and relax while we could, and then we'll head over to my house, if chosen to. My eyes were closed, me relaxing in the sun, and my chest moving up and down as I breathed. "Well then, are you sure there's nothing else you wanna tell me?" I asked one last time, but it sounded lazy, as I was relaxed enough to speak like that, barely even speak at all.

I like my twin sister, she's amazing. We're totally different, this is so cool.. Hm, maybe I can teach her to be more like me a little bit. Yeah then we can goof around.. I started to giggle a little, something which I never really do at my thoughts. Still, on I continued laying there speaking with Rika.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:07 am

Smiling watching her sister jump up watching her protect me for nothing but a silly scream I let out for foolishly forgetting about kazuki. Even though I was the strong one I though it was great of her. I never had anyone to protect me besides my brother Tsumi. Closing my eyes she whisper's out the member's of the family for Sora after hearing her ask one last time hopefully she though "Well then, are you sure there's nothing else you wanna tell me?" She says the family members of the family clearly though acting proudly as she whispers each name except for her fathers which she says in a digust voice and then a sad voice for her mother "Xzenokizuku is our father, XzenTsuki is our mother that is the only decresed member at the time, and XzenoTsumi is our brother.

Oh as well you should know a deep secret of mine." She procedes on to tell her about her true identify, the story behind her wolfness. After she finishes the memory telling she looks down ashamed of herself and speaks out in soft voice "I am a half-wolf.... brother nor father does not know of this. That is as well why I am afraid of blood as well though I do not show it and brave though it." looking down sadly still at the ground she waits for her sister's response to her story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:16 am

I took her by the hand and pulled her down so that her head was laying on my chest, she could hear my heart beat, and feel my chest moving up and down. This is how close we truly were in my mind, and we couldn't get much closer. I continued relaxing and listening to her tell her story.

"That was interesting. Half-wolf huh? Who would have known? Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me." I said smiling and being totally enamoured with just laying here. Here it was peaceful and so I decided to stay here. I had my arm around my sister as she lay there next to me, always watching, protecting, guarding her. I always do that for people, protect them, hey they may or may not need it, depends. Though she was usually the brawns of this team at the moment, I was the brains, so naturally we'd make a good team.

"Well you're a good kid you know that? Just, we don't look exactly alike, remember that. We can't always fool people." I smiled at that, and kept her close to me. Ah what a nice afternoon, spending it with my sister. This was nice. "I have to tell you something too, but surely it will come out with time.." I said just enjoying the sun above me. Then I chuckled. "And did you have an urge to hug me before?" I smirked and was hugging her tight now. I knew how I knew that, but I wanted to see how she would react to it. I love you sis. <3
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 pm

kazuki suddenly twiched as if disturbed by something. "erm guys i have to go!" kazuki shouted as he darted into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just resting - and a new meeting.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next