Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Just resting - and a new meeting. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Just resting - and a new meeting. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Just resting - and a new meeting.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Just resting - and a new meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:04 am

I was sitting there on the glacier relaxing as the wind blew through my hair. My hands were folded behind it as I lay there in comfort, with my eyes closed. I sighed in contentment as I knew that this was the place to be. Aurora was always so beautiful and relaxing, peaceful, somewhere everyone wanted to be most of the time. That is why I took great pride in my village. Someday it might be mine. I had hoped so, that would be a good dream or desire to have.

Nonetheless I was still relaxing, when I sensed something coming towards me, someone was then running from what it looked like the hospital towards these glaciers. I wondered who they were and what they wanted, but I stood up and looked at them from the distance running. How foolish they looked, but I did not laugh. When they simply were to reach me, I would address them as I would any normal person. And then I would have come to notice it was a girl. -blush-

Despite my appearance as a boy, I was a girl too. But, I decided not to tell her that. I was giggling on the inside. Smile
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 am

As Rika ran into the Rainbow Glacier she look backwards to see if anyone was following her she doesn't slow down till almost the last second when she looks forward again seeing someone in front of her that look like a guy she assume as she screeches to a halt before she hit er him or her. She wonders in her mind Is this a girl or a guy as she stares at the person for a bit before speaking out in a possible calm voice. Sorry about that, I think I have too much good speed in me. I won't try to do that again. as she adjust her genin headband around her neck and then nods at her or him still unsure before turning around.

She was still wearing her green dress that was rip at the end with her black kne length longings that was rip on the top of one of her knee's with a wound still visible there. She had lost one of her sandals on the way back as she had only one of her sandals on that made her a bit disappointed as they were her favorite pair of shoes. She had realize what she was wearing when she look down and turn around embarrassment came over her after meeting someone new looking like this horrible monster.

Rika end up going in embarrassment and sitting in a grassy area of the attraction as she close her eyes humming a tune that was a lullaby that her brother often sing to her when she was younger. As she see's a beautiful area of many tourist attractions she smiles feeling more relaxation but looks down at where skin is still covering her last wounds. She sighs knowing she did wrong to run out of the hospital but she was scared to stay there. She was now the age 14 after turning a genin short ago, and she was proud of that fact. As she hum the sunlight was shining and she was feeling a bit better in this relax area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:23 am

I walked over smiling at her angelic voice, even if it was just humming. I looked at her clothes and then saw her wounds as I gulped and looked at her face instead trying not to be impolite. I extended my hand to shake.

"You look like you've been hurt, are you ok?" I paused. "Oh and my name is Seirei, Seirei Sora, it's a pleasure to meet you." I bowed first, always to respect someone, with a slight blush upon my face for two reasons. I was shy in meeting new people, and especially ones that were so cute. Though things did feel a little off when meeting her. I said looking at her eyes which were the same color as mine, and beautiful as ever. I wanted her to shake my hand, no bad would come of it. I still heard that tune in my head as if it were familiar to me, but I couldn't peg a name on it, or where I had heard it from. I decided not to ask about it, but rather just shook it off. I remained there in the relaxing atmosphere, trying to get to know this newcomer of the area.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:36 am

Looking up at the girl with a small nervous smile on her face she silently speaks out in a quivering whisper like her words were scramble up but still understandable she said "Just a long journey and a pretty tough challenger that I had to fight to received something. She saided that but she was still afraid that the girl would try to talk her into going back to the hospital she say a quickly response after that.

Really it's nothing.... just some bad wounds that will heal over time." as she glaze over the girl hearing her name say and her hand out for shaking it. Continuing to hum the tune she slowly reach out her hand and took Seirei Sora's hand shaking it softly. "My name is XzenRika.... XzenRika known for Xzeno's of the wolf's. It is a pleasure to meet you as well Senrei Sora"she said out in a more calm voice as she gets more relax in the area though she was still caution around the new human that she doesn't know of but her hand feels so familiar to her's. Whistling for her wolf cub summon creature to come out and sit next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 am

I nodded and shook her hand too, something did seem off about it. Like, like I had touched it before, and on that note I felt a shock or rather a surge of a power chill run through my body. I quickered a little, but not much. I could tell she was shy and not used to meeting people so casucally like this. I noticed the tune, and it sounded relaxing as I remember it being sung to me too before. But then I retracted my hand and left the thought of that open.

"Ok if you say so." I sighed and paused, standing there letting the wind blow. "Hm, well in that case you wouldn't mind having a spar with me?" I smirked but in a good way, a friendly way, as I was beginning to get more comofortable around her. My playful, boyish side was coming out, usually out all the time, and so I continued to speak in that mind set.

"Let's spar, friendly of course." I smiled and then helped her up to stand with me, having the wind blow. "Unless you would rather just talk and relax." "I must warn you, I'm not that strong." I said weakly as well, that light blush still keeping on my face as I looked away, and my necklace glowed in the sunlight there was. It would spark and light up my eyes and my face to give anyone a brighter look at me. The color change in my face of course still blatantly there. I stood there waiting for her answer, Rika, that sounded so strange to me. Hm..
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:01 am

As the girl help her stand up she heard the words "Let's spar, friendly a course." from this Senrai Sora. Nodding she stares at the girls necklace for a few minutes seeing it glowed in the sunlight that there was in the grounds she arrived on. Rika speaks out after the few minutes of silence. "So you as well want to spar me, seems that everyone does these days. Very well I accepted your challenge thou I must warn you that I pass out shortly after a spar unless I have grown stronger due to my recently spars and trainings that I had on my long journey."

She went back to staring at the girl she quiver as she stare down wondering if she would go easy on this girl or not. She was thankful she ran into someone that look awful similarly to her it seems. As she stall for time she swipe her feet against the grass of the area looking down again. She speaks up again after that bit of the time had pass "Well I'll make the first move in the spar." smiling at her in a way of comfortableness as she calms down even more.

As she move back to a clear area of the grounds she took out a couple of senbon's staring at the girl. "I just hope she can survive my dark element attack's" she thinks as she throw up the senbon's cutting her right wrist and letting her dark chakra come out thou it. She then make's 12 handsigns as she drips the dark chakra towards her fingers. She then holds her hands up swinging the dark chakra up towards her senbon's in the air surrounding them with a dark shadow and points them at the girl shouting out Shadow Chakra Senbon no jutsu! letting it loose with strength and slow speed in it for she didn't want to harm the girl she met shortly ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 am

I smiled in seeing her act the way she was towards me. I did not think that someone I had just met so recently, a few moments ago, could be so comfortable around me, as I was with her. Boy, if I didn't know any better, I'd say once we became friends it'd be like we knew each other our whole lives. I still couldn't get her humming out of my head, which wasn't annoying or distracting, but rather puzzling. I mean, I wanted to pinpoint the name of the song, but it just wouldn't come up. I needed to get it out of my head to focus on this battle now. I needed to take it easy on her, look at her condition, and I didn't like hurting anyone, I was gentle-hearted, and I wondered how she could tell I was a girl.

"Really? You have that too? I dont pass out, I mean I am pretty strong in that regard. But I usually have a hard time healing and getting up after I've been knocked down and out you know what I mean?" I noticed the strikingly similar looks we had too. I noticed then that she had thrown shadow chakra senbon at me. I dodged them with a substitution jutsu as I would reappear a next spot over from where I was standing.

"Very well, and the objective of this spar was to get to know you better. But it also helps in strength I guess." I said drawing one of my kunai weapons, that should come in handy here. I threw several shuriken at her, hoping they might hit. I jumped up into the air and through more, as that was happening, I landed on the ground and with a fierce dash started intensly running towards her with the kunai in my hands and a determined face, that was still gentle. She was so familiar, like I have seen her before, like I know her. Ugh, what was wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 am

Watching her dodge my shadow chakra senbon's no jutsu with a subsitution jutsu she took the time real fast to study the girl's outfit noticing she dress tom boyish not girlish unlike her who dresses girlish. Well that is one thing I won't have to worry about as friends even though we have really similar look's in other places. As she shook off the strange feelings on her and return to the battle she manges to hear that the girl had said that she had the same problem as her with regenating after a spar she giggles at that.

"So you do, only at least you don't pass out." she said really loudly as she stare at the girl again. Then she thinks again Urgh what is wrong with me, I mean she is nothing to me but a simple maybe new friend that lives in the village? right? she thinks to herself as she quickly dodges all the senbon's but two which goes into her thigh that she leaves it bravely not wanting to remove them yet. She notices she still has yet one more technique of her new friend's to avoid as she kneels down and rolls taking out a flash bomb of her's and throw's it at the girl after lighting it.

She hopes that it will keep her distracted as she prepares for shadow blade jutsu. The sunlight still shine down in the area which made her sweat a bit already from where she was at. As XzenRika made handsigns she stares looking to see if this girl exactly had a weak area and saw she didn't as far as she could tell. She finish up the jutsu handsigns and say out "Shadow Blade no jutsu!" then made quick handsigns after that creating some clones to trick the girl with hopefully as she made them switch places with her good speed she had as a ninja.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 am

I nodded to her comment, and blushed at her giggle. As I was sparring with her, I was studying over her clothes as well. They were, rather girly, something that I didn't mind from a friend or a girlfriend, but something that I would never be caught dead in. So I continued to fight as I smiled when I hit her in the leg. I was too caught up in celebrating I forgot to focus and then I heard her shout Shadow Blade no jutsu. I thought crap I was done unless I could come up with something. Hm, so her element was dark huh? Well then maybe I should put in a little creativeness of my own.

I didn't really know a lot of jutsu but it was worth a shot. I didn't know what to do when she was already casting it. So I, panting only slightly, ran for it. I ran so that I would be on the other side of her jutsu. I concentrated hard, and put my hands together, making handsigns as well. I put my hands together as if I was holding a sword which I really wasn't. I concentrated a lot of my chakra and energy into this as the sky above us with such sunlight, suddenly turn to a dark and cloudy day, with lots of wind. And now some rain. This was really turning into a good fight. I smiled at the rain hit my face, and I could tell that there was something we both shared... NO what is up with me today? We're not close like relatives or anything.. we're just two good acquaintances soon to be friends that just met right? Then why does she seem so clear to me, so familiar? Why does she look a lot like me in some places. I focused on my jutsu, I had had my eyes closed and as I opened them abruptly I shouted out, "Light Sword." I smirked and then stood there maintaining it's power.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 am

"Wow..." was all Rika could think as she watches the sky turn from a day full of sunshine to a sky of dark that was cloudy with lots of wind, then it started to rain slowly making her hair turn from dry to wet. She watch then as the girl that look older than her smile as the rain hit her face. Rika watch as she closed her eyes and open them shouting out something that sounded like "Light Sword" which sounded a awful like a lightening element type jutsu but she wasn't sure so she said out in a confused acting voice which was really a nervous voice.

"So what exactly is this light sword of your's? she ask then she spit something else out right afterwards stalling for time. "Shit, my jutsu's seem not be working right today. Well that's okay, maybe it's time I use something of my clan." grinning as she clap's her hand over her shoulder squeezing it as her xzeno seal started to glow out. [color=tealBut while I can't use it right away I can at least do this as she made six handsigns for a clone technique which she then commands the 3 clones that appear to stand in front of her as they hold out one hand with it glowing black. She then smiles as she created a chakra cord and hold it up after it was created with it glowing black as black as her seal was starting to be activated.

She think's as she holds her chakra cord in her hands "man this girl is getting on my nerves, she seem's so alike me in ways, and then in other ways she is completely the opposite of me." as she stares in closely looking at the girl's wrists she throws two senbon's hoping to stun her new friend's wrist's so she could disabled her from creating jutsu's for a few turns. It was still raining as she does this starting to get soak with water in her dress and her hair down in her eyes now dripping wet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:04 am

I smirked at the weather change, as my eyes did not change completely but flickered a gold color quickly and then went back to being their normal color. I stood there with the pulsating sword in my hands. I was doing my best to maintain this kind of power and the withhold myself. This was requiring a lot of strength and stamina, both of which I had but not for long. I would have to make a dash for it sometime.

"This light sword, is a techinique I developed. It's element is just simply light, but because your element is dark and mine is light, two contradicting elements together may have such an affect on the weather which is why the weather changed. I happen to like the rain." I still concentrated on the battle. I sensed what she was about to do, almost like reading her mind in a way, and then I looked and saw the senbon, I thought that she would try and disable me from doing something, that was a sly and clever move on her part. I then would think to myself.

Gah, I don't know how much longer I can hold up.. I can do it though. And she's clever, trying to sneak an attack, thats something I would do, she's so alike to me in many ways, and I feel something, but at the same time theres nothing, and I know that she's the complete opposite to my attributes... I gotta dash for it...

I decided to dash but before I did, the glint and glow of my eyes were innocent, and shy like her's and told her that I truly did not want to hurt her, but they were determined all the while to win this friendly spar.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 am

Rika hears what the girl say about the light sword and thinks its a very interesting element jutsu. So she is light and I am dark. Sheesh I am starting to think that we are possibly twins with alterate differences. She smirk's at that detail then shakes her head to get rid of the thoughs in her head needing to win this spar to grow even stronger. A determined look appears on her face as she study's her struggling to hold her jutsu's power in her hand then start's to dash forwad.

"Ah so she has a hard time of struggling with holding her power." she thinks in her brain as her smart mind would any other day do as well. Unless it was a lazy day that is where she lay around and didn't do much. Gr I don't have much flexible to avoid the attack but I can do this technique of jumping in the air and trying a couple of kunai's thrown at her feet to make her end up tripping but not being harm as much. She decides to do that sweeping her soaking bangs up onto her head as she prepares to jump up and throw bending down as far as she could go.

As she watches her opponent do a glint in her eyes she wonders what they mean exactly confused by what she meant by innocence and not hurting her. She didn't care that she was hurt as long as she didn't get kill. The rain continue to poor on her as she jump in the air and throw a couple of kunai's at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:39 am

I continued to dash at her, but after she had leaped up into the air I panted looking around for her. Still controlling the blade hardly though, I tried to dodge the incoming kunai she had decided to throw at me. I jumped up too and then landed and went for another dash pushing myself really as hard as I could, there was no way I was going to lose this fight. The glint in my eyes still the same as in XzenRika's eyes. We were alike in many ways, and yet so different like worlds apart. I was beginning to have the same thought as it seemed to transfer to my mind as well that we might be related, but with my cluelessness and determination to become stronger, I shook it off once more.

I can't hold onto this much longer, and she is dark and I am light.. that is kind of weird. Are we.. twins? No we couldn't possibly be, I am an only child raised by the descendants of the Harunos. I can't be related to her, someone I just met. Though she is kind of cute.. But I will not let looks distract my battle skills... or m-maybe I will..

A blush came over my face as I still was struggling to maintain a constancy with the sword of light of which I held in my hands. The rain has stopped but now it was just dark and cloudy, with blue lighting, just flashes. What a change in weather this was, a dramatic one, besides the jutsu I wondered why something like that would happen. We were both soaking wet, it's like simple taijutsu moves, I knew what she was going to do before she did it, it's like I read her mind which was creepy, but I still didn't question it. I continued on in the fight we were in, dashing at her once more trying to cut her.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say we were sisters.. I sighed and shook my head once more continuing to concentrate on the fight.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:07 am

As she quickly notices she dashes to her again she moves out of the way almost dropping down getting hit in her left shoulder. She was thankful it wasn't her seal shoulder as she notices the seal glowing has completed. She smile of evil as knowing her seal is now activated to her use, she wonders of which seal to use. As Rika takes out a scroll she had with her that had the first 5 xzeno clan seals of use to her. She looks up and stares at the girl in front of her breathing a bit hard as she thinks to herself.

Could this really be that she and her was related. But she doesn't show any other signs of being related to me in blood related. She doesn't even show signs of the xzeno seal on her. She can't be and that's it. Now its time to start wrapping up this spar so hopefully I don't pass out for the first time afterwards. smiling at that fact because she would be proud of it. As she notices the girl deep in though she decided it was time to move as she didn't want to waste much more time on this battle.

After awhile she took out her wooden staff and points it at Senrai starting to move towards the right circling around the girl. She took a good look at her before yelling out in fury and dashes towards her aiming the wooden staff towards the side of her. She should be able to block that if she has a weapon like I do. If she doesn't then ohhh boy. having a look of pity for minute on her face thinking of the pain on her side it would cause for a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 pm

I was standing there panting and regaining my energy for some time. Wow, she had a wooden staff and what was that glowing mass on her shoulder, a seal of some sort. I was never around any of the clans to ever know. I was risking my condition with even just battling as hard as I was. That was a bold technique for me to do, at this current stage and time. I was only a Genin, and well that was hard enough for me to pull off, since I wasn't really a master at that yet. Still I wondered about the seal, as when she started to approach me, I felt another surge of power go through me, and all of a sudden I felt the emotion she was feeling, but knowing I did not have a wooden staff with me as she did, I got him with it right in the side. I coughed a little holding my side which was bleeding profusely as I sat there on my knees on the ground. I could take pain well, this was no problem. But I knew I had lost the spar, eh no big deal. But morever I began to wonder what that was just now. I thought to myself:

Whoa, that was weird. What did I just feel? It's like I wasn't even myself, and I was pretty sure I was feeling the emotion she was feeling at that very second... crap this hurts..

"Erg." I said wincing a little in pain and coughing once more, closing one of my eyes. It's true that I did not know what that seal was, but somehow I was drawn to it, like I've seen it before, but I couldn't use it. Somehow as she had activated that power and come at me, I felt that within my body as well, but, but how? This was getting a little too weird, we can't be related, we just can't be.

As I sat there wincing in pain, I smiled up sincerely and looked at her saying weakly. "You win." I lay down almost to the point of being unconscious, but I didn't. I tried to stop the pain and the bleeding, hopefully she would come help me. I didn't like blood, I was afraid of it, and so I shivered as well. This is getting a little weird though.. hm..
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 pm

After she had attack the girl with her wooden staff and seeing she had no weapon she felt really bad for it. What kind of monster am I for attacking a girl without a weapon she thinks in her head after the attack and spar was over with hearing the girl say "You win." Rika feels like she is connected to this girl in someway and she would find it out soon enough but first she had to go check on this girl feeling as she would regret it if she did not.

After Rika hurrys over to the girl and sets down her wooden staff knowing time would be soon enough to ractiviated her xzeno clan eye's she look over the girl and see where the beeding was coming from tearing off a piece of her already ripped dress giving it to the girl and telling her to hold it over her wound. The bleeding will stop soon enough she knows if she remember everything right as she pick up her wooden staff and stood back up. It was time to activated her eye of xzeno looking down at the girl with a pity look on her face. She knew though that afterwards she would hvae to go back to the hospital and thinks....

I am ashamed to head back towards that hospital after my aburted behavior from before. But I am going have to get help from that girl who was caring for me before I got scared and run off. She look like she was a xzeno girl from my clann. So she is the only one from this village can help me I think. as she frowns staring at the girl. Then Rika lay her wooden staff down onto the ground and puts her hands on it starting to cover it with the dark element as to prep for her wooden staff to be slam quickly and swiftly in her left eye for the activitation to happen.

After the wooden staff was cover with the dark element Rika pick it up and hold it up closing her eyes for a moment then opening them again. Well it is time she thinks in her mind as she quickly brings the wooden staff swiftly into her eyes yelling out in pain. Urghhh as she drops her staff and drops to her knee's throwing a hand over her left eye as the dark element soaks up from the wooden staff into her eye forming a small black eye that looks white outline as well with her background totally black. Well it has been done. Hope I didn't scare my new friend too much. sitting up into a intalian style seating staring at the girl with her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:22 pm

Kazuki entered a large clearing intending on having a small break. "heh this place looks nice!" kazuki said. He then knoticed a girl. "hey there " Kazuki shouted.

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Looking around for the person who shouted at us, she notices a little bit older boy who was just entering the grounds. She wonder why he shouted but wave back with her free hand keeping her other hand on her eye. "Hello there." she said simply enough to meant what she say. The dark clouds and rain was over with as she sit there with soaking wet rip up clothes as the sunlight beam down on them drying them for her and drying her hair as well.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Kazuki blinked confused about the fact that the girl was covering her eye and why her chlothes were ripped. He then ran up to her. "Hey erm may i ask why you seem to be all torn up?" kazuki then turned to see Sora. "Hello."Kazuki said smiling.

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Her cheeks turns a little pink blush while she stares at the boy trying to figure how to explain her ripped clothes. "Well... my ripped clothes are just from having a very hard day from this place called mountains of raiden where I face a lot of tough ninjas/animals, climbing over and through stuff. As well facing a tough Bouji which I won the challenge with having the Bouji pass to me from the host." blinking she realize that somehow this boy knew this girl and stares at him.

"So yeah anyways that's how i got ripped clothes and I just finish sparring this girl for a friendly spar." grabbing her wooden staff with her free hand pulling herself up with it while she keeps her right hand over her eye figuring she'll reveal it soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Kazuki's eyes changed to show a more serious expression. "So your the first jinchuuriki to claim a bijuu huh?" Kazuki said turning to rika. "Its an honor, and I guess as a fellow shinobi I should try to protect the Jinchuuriki at all cost." Kazuki said smiling as he nervously scratched the back of his head. "Maybe i shouldn't tell her about me being a sannin" kazuki thought.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Nod's smiling nervously as she stares at the boy hearing him say "Its an honor, and I guess as a fellow shinobi I should try to protect the Jinchuuriki at all cost." watching him scartched the back of his head looking nervous like her. "Yep. I am the first jinchuuriki, I'm really from leaf village. I got lost while heading home from the mountains and well." turning to Sora "I ran into this girl who ask me to have a friendly spar which I won, and for once didn't pass out from. I guess I am truly growing stronger little bit by bit." cracking a huge smile boucing around with a bit of energy in her.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Kazuki smiled. "I guess your tired now. I was wondering if you wanted to show some of your abilities." Kazuki said while smiling. As he said this he thought. "I need to make sure that this Jinchuuriki is strong enought to protect herself. So maybe i can just see her strength for now."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 pm

"Yes I am tired. Abilities?" she say's out loud with a question look on her face. She then follows with another quick respones "What do you mean abilities mister? Um what was your name again?" as she realizes she never told her name nor heard his name staring at him waiting for his respone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:26 pm

I spoke weakly holding the piece of cloth to where the bleed was miminal, now. The eye I had closed in pain, was the same eye she covered with her hand. It was to say as if I could feel the same pain as she did, and vice versa. I said this weakly to her.

"His name's Kazuki." I smiled and got up to my feet slowly. I stood there as the wind blew, somewhat hurt only slightly, but managing on my own. I smiled looking at Kazuki. "Long time no see, old friend." I knew him from before, we had met when I was younger, we were truly good friends. I was taking the pain really well for someone who had just been stabbed. Then I turned to Rika, and I told her something.

"Oh, and just because you stabbed me and won, doesn't mean that any another time I can't. I chose to lose." I smiled and then nodded. "So what are you doing here Kazuki? Ugh.." I said wincing and hunching over only slightly from the pain, gripping the cloth tight. I looked at Rika again, is it weird she seemed so familiar to me? I noticed that I was feeling that same power she had too. I smiled again, and looked at her once more.

"Rika-chan, its a pleasure to meet you. And I promise to you, that I will one day have a spar with you, and win." That was intended to make her giggle as I did. I wanted this to get better, I knew of Kazuki's rank, but I could see he didn't want me to tell, so I decided not to. It was clear I was hurt, but I tried to take it and not show it, I couldn't though. I need to investigate this situation more... why was she so familiar to me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just resting - and a new meeting.   Just resting - and a new meeting. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just resting - and a new meeting.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next