Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

XzenLaria's Resting -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

XzenLaria's Resting -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

XzenLaria's Resting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

XzenLaria's Resting Empty
PostSubject: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Laria laid on a bed, her eyes closed, she was dressed in a white gown, underneath heavy blankets. Laria's arms and most of her face, but her left eye was bandaged. Her long red hair fell beside her face and fluttered slightly as a small wind came from an open window. It was very quiet aside from the girl's steady breathing. A small Xzeno gem rests on a stool beside her. She was still unconcious from the moment she entered the Xzeno grounds. Pyro had returned to his cub form and layed at the foot of the bed, purring.

"....."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:54 pm

XzenRika would cautiously come up to this room where she wonders if this was a room that she could find help in. She would peek in trying not to touch her bruise eye. She would as well gasp as she recognizes this women from whom help her. Rika looks around cautiously and slips in the room. She would walk down and kneel beside the women looking at her frowning.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:58 pm

The black lion cub raised its head to examine the female that had walked into his master's room. His eyes bright orange stared at her as she sat beside the bed. Pyro mewed and crawled on the opposite side of the bed and rest himself beside Laria's head. She still lay unmoving but for small breathes.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:00 pm

She would just sit there and stare at her. She wanted rest after her long journey anyways so she made herself more comfortable by leaning against the little dresser located in the room and close her eyes practicing her breathing techniques by breathing in, out.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Youji jumped at the window in order to see how Laria is doing. He looked at Laria but didn't observed the other person who was in there. He started talking to himself "What a cute face don't you think?" he then stoped like waiting for a answer"You know she would be a good partner for us......Maybe she can control our sanity"

He again waited"What don't you trust her? She's a very good medical ninja"He then made a sad face like something bad happened"Yea for you is always killing, killing and no stoping........but the thing is i can't hurt her"What was happening, why was Youji talking to himself. It seems that the blood powers backstabed him, he started having split personality that was slowly turning into schizophrenia.

He didn't know what to do so he accepted his faith. He stood there by the window and looked at Laria's face continuosly. He still didn't saw the person that was leaning against the dresser. WHy? Maybe because his eyes were hurting him. He got close to the bed and kneed against it, he was just looking at her while she was sleeping
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Rika would not see the person come in but she felt them come in through someway with the feeling their chakra. She would cough and keep quiet not wanting to disturb the women who was resting. She would smile through and turn listening for noises of the one boy. As well she would make handsigns with her eyes close whispering out "Animal Speech no Jutsu"

Then a large wolf cub with fur growing out like crazy would appear in the wind and lay next to her purring lightly like a cat through it sounded like a wolf would. She would reach over and pet it as she would speak out at last "I can feel your energy from your chakra, you don't know I am here because my chakra is low and hidden in percents with my chakra restraints."
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Pyro, feeling the immediate presence of Youji, turned its head towards the window and tilted its head. He studied the boy then looked at the female, wondering why she summoned a wolf cub. He simply laid his head on Laria's arm.

"...Ngh.."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:32 pm

He heard another voice and saw that there was another girl in her room, but he didn't want to talk to her. He started then talking to himself again"No.....I won't do that" He looked at the cub that was on the bed, he then made a amazed face"Cute"he then tried to pet the cubs head.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:36 pm

She would simply sigh and just lay back against the dresser still petting her wolf cub. Rika would wish this women would hurry and awake for she wanted to ask her something anyways. But she knew it takes a while to heal so she'll wait with patience. As she did she slide off her book bag she had on and took out the bottle of water she had in there. She would pour a bit out for her wolf cub in a bowl she had there for him and then take a sip of the water herself.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Pyro growled low as Youji extended his hand towards him. His hair brisled and the orange of his eyes started glowing. Do not touch me nor my master human...Or I will eat you for my dinner...
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:42 pm

Youji saw the cub growling"Bad doggy"Youji then said"I should wake her up"He moved his hand towards her shoulder and tapped it easily"Good morning Starshine~ The Earth says hello~!"Youji giggled alittle after he said that. Wow that was something new, it's a rare thing so see Youji that happy about something.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Sighing she shakes her head and looks over at the boy. She then looks down and whispers to her wolf cub "Go to the xzenos gardens, I shall be there soon." she was planning to go there next before first she wanted to talk with the boy for a few moments, if he would talk with her. Rika would stare up at the boy and speak out in a calm tone.

"I ran into you several times already.... Why are you so happy now when at other times you seem not so happy?" She would stand up from the dresser in her armor and chakra restraints to face him showing him the same girl, only a bit stronger than before, that he ran into from the park, to the xzeno gardens of their last encounter.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Youji then sighed and looked at the girl"Well you see this girl makes me happy.......I don't really now why. But whenever i'm with her i feel very ahppy for some reason"Youji then looked back at Laria"I came here now to stay by her side until she gets better"Youji then stoped smilling and looked back at the girl"But the real question is why are you here?"He was waiting for a answer from that girl, what was her reason to come here.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:16 pm

"Ah I see. Well I wander by here at first looking for some omedient and a bandage for my wound that I got from a younger ninja in training." It was night time still in the xzenos base as she laugh out pausing in her sentence then coughs and continue. "Then I have this bruise eye on me now from a sensei showing some basic taijutsu to her students and ask of me to help her which came too fast at me. Then here I am and I discover this women, she help me before.... in a situation after coming down from a long journey up in the mountains...."

She would smile and look at the boy nodding. She would then turn and look over her shoulder. "I would never cause damage to this women, she save my life before, or at least she save it to where I wouldn't have wounds on me anymore. Though my wounds these days heal pretty fast. Well I ramble on some while so I will stop now." Rika would start to step towards the door knowing she was rambling on to much about her life.....
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Voices... There were voices she could hear. Laria's fingers twitched. She felt Pyro by her side and could sense other chakra's in the room. They were familar. "Who..who's there?" She opened her eyes slightly, the brightlight from the open window hurt her eyes. She closed her eyes and asked again, "Name yourselves please.. I can't see your faces."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Suddenly Rika hears a voice say out ~Name yourselves please.. I can't see your faces~ "XzenRika is my name.... we met before." she would say pausing hearing the women's voice speak out. She would turn back around and head towards the bed looking down as she would pick up the womens fingers and hold them letting her recognize her chakra.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:06 pm

"And the other one is your old friend Youji" he looked at her"" SO how are you feeling? Does something hurt? Or do you want something? Say and it shall be done" Youji then giggled
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Laria felt hands grasp hers. She paused and nodded. "Rika-chan." She smiled. and heard the male voice. "And Youji-kun. Hi you two. Uh.. Sorry you had to see me like this." She smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head with her bandaged hand.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:12 pm

Smiling she look down at her. "You help me in the hospital of aurora village one day. I never got a chance to learn your name but thanks for the help...." She would just sit on the bed in silence then looking over at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

He felt that someone was looking at him. He then looked at the girl and asked"What?"he then looked back at Laria"you know your doggy won't let me pet him"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:27 pm

"Doggy..? Youji, Pyro is a lion cub.." Laria blinked her eyes open and squinted, managing to see Rika's form, though it was very blurry. "And Rika, no thanks nessecery, just doing my dutty.." ^^ "I'm sorry if you came for healing.. I'm out of commission for awhile.."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:09 pm

"I don't need any now, my wounds have disappear.... I'm glad to know you are okay." She look at her wondering if now was the time to ask her about getting medical ninja training when she is fully heal. Rika then would look at the window where it was getting a little lighter. She blinks thinking Wow, the night flew by fast.... I guess I should get going and back to my training. Rika then would look down at laria and open her mouth....

"I'm sorry but I don't have the time to stay. I need to get back to training, I'll be staying at the xzeno base for a bit so once your feeling better please come and find me. I got something I want to ask you..." She would stand up from the bed and slowly let go of her arm leaving a pink rose in her hand. Then she would walk over to door and slide it open walking out.

Exit to the xzeno gardens
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Laria nodded her head in goodbye and watched Rika leave. "Goodbye Rika-chan." She looked towards Youji and tilted her head, "So why have you come Youji-kun? Last time we talked was before I fought Onden. What brings you to the Xzeno grounds?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:54 pm

Youji got up and tooked laria in his arms"Let me help you.....And sorry i passed out i was thinking of something important"he then looked at her"So where do you want to go"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Laria blinked and stammared when she was picked up. "Oh uh.. Youji.. You don't need to carry me. I-I'm not that weakened." She held her arms on her stomach and grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XzenLaria's Resting   XzenLaria's Resting Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

XzenLaria's Resting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next