Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Empty
PostSubject: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 am

Area description: A plain field with no trees or rocks.

It's midnight and Youji Waits for his opponent.The sky is clear and only the moon is on it
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 am

Tsumi appears in front of Youji. "hello young ninja...so you belive your ready?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:45 am

looks at Tsumi"Yes i belive that i'm ready for this"Then he waits for Tsumi's action
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 am

Tsumi nodded "ill give you the first move young ninja.."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:55 am

Youji makes a few hand signs and takes out a needle from his pocket then he stabs his arm with the needle letting some blood drip on it after that he trows it at Tsumi
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:01 am

Tsumi smiled, thinking this little test spar might be kinda fun. As he saw Youji stab himself with the needle he dodged to the side and the needle missed. "so you want to tell me what was the point of stabbing yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:02 am

"If you really want to know....Katsu!"The blood that was on the needle exploded
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:10 am

Tsumi smiled as he saw the rock the needle hit explode with it. "very interesting...looks like im going to have to stay away from those.Attack one.." he whispered as he though 6 senbon (needles) at Youji aiming for 6 different areas his lower stomach,his heart,both his lungs,his neck, and the middle of his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:13 am

Youji then throws 7 senbons. 6 to counter those thrown by the enemy and one to hit his arm. But there was a problem the senbon for some reason were red.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:16 am

Tsumi quickly pulled out one of his own kunai blocked the senbon getting a small amount o Youji's blood on it, and in the same moment he released the kunai so it was sent flying at Youji.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:19 am

Youji moved a little to the left so the kunai will miss him"One senbon is to close to you....Katsu"Then the senbon that was closest to tsumi exploded and the other 6 started floating in the air and came back to Youji entering his body
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:22 am

Tsumi smiled as the explosion went off causing him to fly to the left a bit. "good...interesting ability..." Tsumi then punched the ground sending a large amount of chakra into it. after a few seconds 5 or so senbon made of pure darkness fly out of the ground under Youji.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:25 am

Youji then makes 3 jumps back and stays still"Do you want to see my power? Then here"Youji then opens his palm letting blood come on it then the blood start modelating into a ball."I hope you will like this"Youji then throws the ball at Tsumi
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 am

Tsumi smiled, this looked interesting he thought..he then flipped to the side dodging the ball of blood. "yes i do...your a very interesting child.."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 am

"Well you won't like it now....Katsu"the ball exploded and senbons made out of blood start flying in all the parts. But youji stays still and lets himself be hit by some of the senbons

Last edited by Youji Bachiatari on Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:33 am

Tsumi smiled as he used the replacement justu a log was hit by all the senbon and he appeared behind Youji his sword the the ninja's neck. "kill."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:37 am

Youji smiled"That's all....i was hopping you won't get into my trap so fast"Youji then turns red seems that it was just a clone after that youji appears from the ground"Basic AS ninjutsu....I was like this from the start....Now Katsu!"The blood clone exploded.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:42 am

Tsumi smiled as he laughed as he was covered in blood. "beautiful!" he laughed as he did a few hand seals "Chidori Nagashi.." lightning crackled around him frying the blood as it fell to the ground dried up. "but still not good enough..." he said as he looked over at Youji. "he just might be better then i thought he was..." he thought

Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack

Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 am

Youji then makes 5 more balls and throws them at Tsumi.But before they reached him he detonates them letting hundreds of senbons made out of blood fly all over the field
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:53 am

Tsumi sunk into the ground dodging the senbon he then reapered standing on a tree a few meters away. "you pass.." Tsumi then taused Youji a headband from the village hidden in the aurora.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:55 am

Youji catches the headband"I can't belive it...I became a genin atlast"He then looked at Tsumi and bows"Thank you very much for the test you gaved me and for the promotion"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:56 am

Tsumi nodded. "I'm sure i will see you again...soon" he said as he faded away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi   Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Test Match: Youji Bachiatari vs XzenTsumi
Page 1 of 1