Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Empty
PostSubject: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:11 pm

Area description: Forest type with many trees and rocks. Some ninja travel around these parts and never came back since the labyrinth type trees and obstacles..

Kotaro waits there leaning against a tree for Rin to start her test spar. "I been watching you, young Rin. Hopefully you impress me.." He smirks a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:15 pm

"Kotaro Hojo... an interesting character that might be my toughest fight yet.... But I will try my best, Kotaro...." she smiled and got into a defensive stance. "Whenever you are ready, Kotaro-sama...." a slight gleam could be seen under her sleeve.

Equipment:
Futatsu Hari
(All the other equipment in my list)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Kotaro runs at you flickering as his speed increases leaving a lightning tail behind him. As he gets closer to you he goes through a couple of hand signs as he vanishes withing his flicker.

Name: Universal Assimilation Jutsu
Type: Modification.
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:28 pm

Rin kept her guard up and smiled. "Hmm... This could be interesting..." she performed a few hand signs and nothing seemed to happen. She just stood there, still holding the last hand sign she performed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:35 pm

He fades out of the ground as he grabs your leg and hand suplexing you towards the ground in an attempt to break your hand sign, to negate your jutsu. "What fun.." He chuckles a bit as he stood there waiting to see if he really stopped her from her jutsu...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Rin laughed and appeared on a branch. "Basic Academy Student jutsus.... Kawarimi.... the Replacement Technique..." she pulled out a smoke bomb and threw it on the ground, making the area become all covered up in smoke before performing more hand signs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Kotaro takes out a scroll as he bites his finger letting the blood hit the scroll as it sucks up all the smoke in the area and the scroll turns into a tattoo on my wrist. Kotaro takes off his hoody revealing his gauntlets on his arm. "Lets turn it up a notch.."

Enhanced Arm gauntlets and greaves
Description: The rare metal made with my seals make the metal unbreakable and can absorb the lightning and wind elements from the chakra my body gives off. Thus giving then wind and lightning properties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:48 pm

The smoke cleared and Rin emerged from it, charging with impressive speed at Kotaro with two needles revealed from her sleeves. "Heh... that's a nice weapon... let's test mine too!" she tried to jab him on the leg with the needles.

Futatsu Hari: The twin needles
Description: Two five-inch retractable needles that can be hidden under sleeves and are impervious to heat, cold, and is virtually indestructable but relatively light. A disadvantage is its painfully short range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Kotaro shifts his leg a bit as the needle goes into his pants but not to his skin."Tsk tsk hidden greases are so use full." Kotaro jumps backwards and while in the air and sends chakra into the recent tattoo as a the smoke sprays around her and with my other hand he throws senbon with tags on them around the area surround her and me. "Heh"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:57 pm

"This is bad..." she grabbed something from her pocket and charged Kotaro head on with her Futatsu Hari still prepared to strike. Instead of hitting him with the needles, she faked the hit and sprayed a mix of sleep powder and a bit of hallucinogens into his eyes before jumping away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Kotaro allows himself to get sprayed with the mixes as he puts a seal take over one of his eyes disabling the blindness, genjutsu , hallusionings from his eye. The other which contain the tattoo shifts as his eyes become red allowing him to see completely out of the other eye as well. "Hmm very nice.." He takes a step noticing he is becoming sleepy. "Hmm a sleeping agent..." Kotaro takes a kunai and stabs himself in his shoulder with an electricity tag as his body becomes shocked, disabling the agent.. "Hmmm perfect now." He runs around allowing the blood to fall onto the floor. "Prepare Rin.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Rin carefully moved around the field, making sure that she avoids the blood trail. She took out two firecrackers and put it in a pouch secretly with the rest of her sleep powder. "this failed me before but don't fail now...." she said as she threw the pouch directly at Kotaro's face, making the two firecrackers detonate, explode multiple times, and distribute the sleep powder into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Kotaro sees the powder get sent in the air as he clashes his to gauntlet together sending a powerful wind waves clearing the area of the smoke and sleeping powder as the kunai's and tags on the floor were revealed. Kotaro smirks as he activates the seal as they explode simotaniously. At that moment i send an electric wave along the blood makeing it so if Rin dodges and lands on my blood trail she will be paralized a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Rin dodged the huge explosion, being sent farther away than planned because of the shock wave. She saw the blood trail and she was about to land on it. "Oh no, this is bad...." she took out her Futatsu Hari and pointed i to the ground. "I hope this works...." she stuck the pointed end of the needle on dry ground successfully and she balanced herself using that needle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:16 pm

Kotaro send chakra into the seal on his neck as it is copied to his hand. He them touces the floor as a clone appears next to him. Kotaro the does a couple of hand signs hitting the clone in the back looking like nothing has happened. "Now you might wanna regain your balance " He chuckles.

Jutsu used:
  • Curse Release- Clone technique
  • Curse Release - Life manipulation art
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 pm

"I know that..." she jumped up and landed softly on the ground. "A clone, huh? Well, this might get interesting...." she smiled and prepared her Futatsu Hari again. "It might not be wise to charge you head on, since you tapped your clone on the back... That might be a surprise attack, like an exploding tag or something... So, I'll just keep away for now..." she took out three poisoned needles and threw it at Kotaro.

OOC: my 111th post! xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Jutsu to be used-

Name: Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
Type: Kinjutsu, Supplementary
Summoning: Impure World Resurrection is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special seal to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can also be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.

Curse art: Body Seal
Description: The seal used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control.

Previous jutsu description:

Curse Release- Clone technique
Type: Unknown
Description: The justu creates a clone that can be used with any seal. Normal clones would poof when dealed with a seal but this clone is very human like.

Curse Release - Life manipulation art.
Type: Supplemantary
Description: This seal can give curse made clones. This gives clones life basically allowing them to bleed and feel pain.

Kotaro blocks the needles with his gauntlet as he goes though a couple of hand signs as the "clone" goes into the casket that is summoned. The Casket opens again as What seems to be a Gray Kakashi Hatake. As soon as possible I hit Kakashi on the back as he regains appearance and becomes my slave.

"Here Is your Final Challage Kakashi attack"

Kakashi: "Yes Master" Kakashi Runs at Rin charging a lightning blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:44 pm

"Raikiri...." she smirked and her eyes seemed to flash as she looked at Kakashi. "Come and get me...." she performed a couple of hand signs and looked into his uncovered eye. "You can feel pain, right? Heh, well let's try that out...." she finished her hand signs. "Funbo!" she sent a relatively large amount of chakra at Kakashi and traps him in an illusion, ready to avoid in case Kakashi breaks it at once.

Jutsu that was just used:
Name: Illusion Art: Funbo
Type: Genjutsu, Offensive, Mid-Range(0-10m)
Element: Light
Description: The user looks into the opponent's eyes and channels a somewhat large amount of chakra into the opponent. This traps them in an illusion where they are given the impression of waking up from a deep sleep. Then the opponent begins to be slowly engulfed by something that looks like a large bright light. The light begins to cover their whole body and block their breathing. This illusion breaks once the opponent realizes that it is just an illusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Kakashi remembering everything from his past life knows he can stop his chakra to break free the the genjutsu. Doing so he stops his chakra as the chidori is still active since its already wasted chakra continuing his attack. Kakshi speaks activateing his sharigan . "Prepare for a real genjutsu..."

Info on kakashi~
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kakashi_Hatake

Justu used by Kakashi-

Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique (魔幻・奈烙見の術, Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu; English "Demonic Illusion: Death Mirage Jutsu")
Type: D-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
User: Kakashi Hatake
Hand Seals: Snake → Rat
Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode 5
Debut (Manga): Chapter 6
This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in. When used on Sakura, she sees a vision of a dying and mutilated Sasuke, causing her to scream and faint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Rin gets surrounded in a swirling mass of leaves and she looks around when the leaves stop covering her and sees herself still there, but Kakashi was nowhere to be found. "They're gone.... Maybe they're just hiding..." then she looked around to see that they really are nowhere to be found. "Wait a minute.... No one can disappear that fast.... This is just an illusion!" she smiled and released the genjutsu. Then she looked at kakashi who was really close to her because of the time that passed. "This is not good..." she made a cross with the two parts of the Futatsu Hari and blocked the Raikiri with it. The needles started to slowly break. "I have to do something.. Fast..." she reached into her pocket with one arm, adding more stress to her other arm because of the Raikiri. "Lights out, Kakashi..." she ducked down to avoid the hit, tripped Kakashi, and threw a poisoned smoke bomb on the floor as she covered her mouth and nose and tried not to breathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 pm

"Kakashi dissapate" Kakashi dissapears as I take out a scroll sucking up the poison clearing the area. "You did good Rin just need to work a bit on the physical style...I can teach you alot more but you must be willing If not others In Aurora will help you. You deserve to be at least Chuunin by my eyes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Rin coughed a bit and smiled. "Thank you.... I promise that I won't disappoint you..." she bowed in respect and gratitude to Kotaro and looked at him with a confused expression. "So, umm.... What now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:22 pm

"That is up to you you can join me in the silent few and I can teach you so much and Karas can help you with you light jutsu's" He looks at you. "Or you can continue Life in aurora cause the assassin life isn't for you.." He smiles. "Choose what you wish and I won't hold a grudge.And increase your rank to genin or chuunin just remember my advices."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:33 pm

"I see... I admit that I'm too merciful to acheive the rank of an assassin.... I must decline your offer...." she smiled and looked at him. "Thank you for the test... it made me realize more of my skills..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:38 pm

He nods. "Alright.... I hope you gain strength and knowledge when we meet again...when the time comes...Don't hold back." He nods as he heals you. "Good bye.." He walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro   Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Test Match: Rin Vrs Kotaro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: