Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:32 am

a large arena alot like what the preliminaries looked like in Chuunin exams!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:55 pm

tsumi walked out of the shadows and sighed "hopefully this will be interesting" he wispered to himself the wind blowing his hair and the blindfold he used to blind himself. "im gona to need my eyes for this" he thaught as he carfully untiede the blindfold from his eyes
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Haku stalked into the arena where his opponent stood, the massive blade of his owner strapped to his back and his usual outfit on. His hunter ninja mask was placed on the side of his head, revealing his beautifully pale and feminine features. He smiled at the man as he noticed who his opponent would be. "The man who told me to come will be my first opponent, then I can't disappoint you." He said with a slight bow as he came close enough for the man to hear him talking. Suddenly, Haku's hand would turn to water. It would morph and form a more claw-like appendage, freezing and filling with color to form a hand once again. He reached out the clawed hand to shake, an evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Tsumi smiles "hello haku" he said ignoring the hand.

Examiner: are you both ready?

Tsumi smiled and did a few back flips landing a good 6-7 yards away from haku "yes i am" he said to the examiner.
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:47 pm

"As ready as I will ever be." Haku replied to the examiner, assuming that this meant he could proceed. He didn't think that Tsumi would complain about him taking initiative, so he did. With a series of hand seals so fast that they seemed a blur, Haku formed a massive dragon-like column of water behind him. This column formed a dragon's head at its end, spiraling around Haku before it charged outward and toward Tsumi. A simple move to start out, Haku figured. Please don't get hit, it would be disappointing... Haku thought to himself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:32 pm

Tsumi smiled as his eyes turned pitch black and the shadows around him formed a thick shield blocking the water dragon (the shadows protect me much like sand does for gaara) "your going to have to be faster then that Haku" he said with a grin as he did hand seals "Takitsubo no Jutsu" after a few seconds a large lake of water appeared in the center of the arena. "this is going to be interesting if we both just use water..i hope we don't." Tsumi thought as he continued another set of hand seals. " Fire Release: Black Flame Missile!" after a deep breath of air he shoots a large flow of black flames that burn hotter then any other fire at haku.

Takitsubo no Jutsu - Waterfall Basin Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Supplementary

Suiton • Takitsubo no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals to create a large volume of water. Yamato used this technique in conjunction with Earth Style Doryuu Jouheki. This allowed him to form a large waterfall.

Name: Fire Release: Black Flame Missile (Katon: Kuroendan; English Version "Fire Style: Demonic Bomb)
Range: short to mid
Type: attack
This technique exhales an extended stream of unbelievably hot black fire from your mouth similar to flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:57 pm

[[Forgive the post... Not the most creative]]

Haku sighed as the man launched a flame at him. As impressive as the display was, it just wasn't impressive enough. He flickered through hand seals once again, this time a ring of water forming around him. He used the supply of water Tsumi had given him to reduce the chakra used, as the water began to form. At the end of the string, a massive amount of water surged toward the flames and Tsumi. The flames would be smothered by the immense amount of water as it crashed down toward Tsumi, hoping to crush him against a wall of the arena and cause him to drown.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 am

Tsumi smiles as haku had done exactly what he wanted him to do. When the fire met the water a large amount of black stem was released into the air. As he relised the water was continuing towards him he again used the Xzeno eyes to control the shadows around him to block the attack. "I'm not gonna be able to do that many more times.." He thought as his eyes returned to there normal color Tsumi used that chance to do a few hand seals "Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" he said as about 200 clones appeared. Each clone then uses Xzeno seal number 12. Where if only one of them used it the temperature would seam to rise to 110 degrees, with all of them the temperature seamed to rise all the way to about 500 degrees. to continue with the about 15 of the clones did hand seals. all the clones then inhaled a large amount of air then blew a huge amount of fire onto the lake releasing a huge amount of steam so thick you cant see through it.

Spoiler:

((lol its okay i understand..everyone has off posts))
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:31 am

[[Nowhere to add onto my customs, so I'm going to have to work with what I've got. But that is a post I can work with xD]]

Haku smiled as he felt the temperature rise, and watched as the steam floated into the air and formed a thick blanket over the area. Good, I always felt more comfortable when no one could watch... Haku thought to himself as he remembered a mission in his life. It was pitch black, and he entered the room basing things solely on noise. In a matter of three minutes he had taken out the five chuunin or jounin level shinobi that were in the room. With the mission complete, he escaped into the dead of the night with the item he was sent to retrieve in hand. Since then, he had only gotten better and killing-especially when left with no sight at all- shinobi of every level. Quickly going through a length of hand seals, Haku began to pour out a wave of ice chakra. The temperature would quickly decrease to a moderately uncomfortable heat, then warmth, then cool, then freezing. At that point the steam would begin to solidify again, and form back into the lake of water. As the temperature continued to drop, the lake would freeze over. As the string broke off and started again, a massive tiger would form from the ice around him, in the form of a nearly ten foot female cat. The beast would form from ice shavings, looking like a being of snow, and crash down in front of haku, directly on the area where Tsumi and his clones stood. "Heat matters not against me." He said, the temperature continuing to decrease.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 pm

All the clones in the area dispersed and the real Tsumi was no where to be seen but then about a thousand clones burst out of the lake at haku. they all run at him from different directions. if any one of them where to reach haku they would kick him into the air and use the Front Lotus.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 pm

[[Not very important, but does that mean that they were underneath the ice?]]

Haku sighed as he tapped the frozen lake beneath him. With a few single handed seals- a specialty of his since his first life- he caused a lattice of ice pillars to form around him, creating a block of ice around him similar to a cage. With a few more hand seals, he caused three columns of water to burst through the walls of his small little block that had protected him, the columns forming into dragons of water as they crashed down upon the clones. Due to the immense decrease in temperature, once the dragons struck down they would explode and freeze, causing waves of ice to form and transform the battlefield into a frozen version of an ocean in a storm, as well as causing a massive amount of damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 am

[[BUMP?]]
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 pm

OCC: check anouncments for reason why

"i Tsumi will formaly drop out of this tournament" he says as he dissapers
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:50 pm

"Asshole." Haku grumbled as he stepped from his protective cage of ice. He stood there for a while, watching as the ice began to melt under the sun. Small droplets of water fell from the top waves of ice, landing on the bottom ones that were protected from the sun by the layer of snow on the upper waves, and froze there once again. Smiling to himself, he jumped off of the ice and walked over to the bleachers. Suddenly, he was in them. "Until the next round then." He said to himself grimly as he disappeared down a corridor of the arena behind the bleacher area that was set up for contestants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi   Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tournament of the Oni blade; Round one match two!: HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi
Page 1 of 1