Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Youji Bachiatari (Finished) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Youji Bachiatari (Finished) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Youji Bachiatari (Finished)

Go down 
+4
Kazuki Hatoba
Yakate
Hyosuke Asako
Youji Zi Schiwatas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Type : Ash
Elements : Lightning

Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:32 am

General Information
Name: Youji Bachiatari
Height: 4'8 feet
Weight: 85 pounds
DOB: 19.02
Appearance:Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Hiruko10
Youji appears to be a white-haired boy with red eyes, dressed in an oversized, high-collared coat wrapped with three leather straps. Most of his body is covered in bandages, including his mouth and arms, so the only thing revealed would be the upper half of his face and hair.

Bio:
Spoiler:

Personality: Youji is very cheerful and shows great concern for his teammates, placing their safety over the successful completion of a mission. His naturally calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle, as it becomes easier for him to maintain his composure to stay focused on the situation at hand, and ultimately notice everything around him. As a result, he can quickly adjust to any situation to make keen and thought-out decisions, allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents.

Dislikes: Dogs, Traitors and those who don't keep their word

Ninja Information
Village: Ash
Combat Strengths: High Speed, Agility
Combat Weaknesses: Low Strenght
Mental Strengths: High Intellect and Concentration
Mental Weaknesses: Unknnown Yet
Equipment:
10X Shuriken
5X Kunai
1X Rapier
Spoiler:
Jutsu: Next Post
Summoning:
Alastor ~ White Tiger
Spoiler:
Element(s):
Darkness {from Genius Group}
Raiton (Lightning) {Primary Element}

Other Information
Relationships: Uchiha Maru Yurizaki ~ Sensei

Last edited by Youji Bachiatari on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:07 pm

Name: Nerval Distortion
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: Youji concentrates a small amount of lightning chakra in his rapier. If he manages to touch the opponent or pierce his body with his rapier the lightning chakra will attack his nerval system, the opponent’s body part that is touched by the rapier will go numb or even will temporalilly have it’s nerval system destroyed (That means the damage can be healed by medic nins).

Name: Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Darkness
Description: This jutsu causes the target to see a horrifying vision. First, an imaginary circle of leaves will spin around and envelop the target, falling away shortly after. After a short period, the illusion will begin. This is to make the illusion more convincing, since the user will likely have moved before the illusion sets in.

Name: Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Type: Taijutsu
Element: None
Description: The Shadow of the Dancing Leaf is used to position a ninja's opponent into a vulnerable aerial position. The ninja will first quickly appear below their opponent, then with a swift upper kick they will launch their target into the air. The ninja will then jump into the air to "shadow" the target with the target's back to their chest. Since this is the opponent's blind spot, it can be used as a set up to a number of jutsu.

Name: Lightning Shadow Clone (Will be learned later. I will not use it yet)
Description: This technique allows the user to make a shadow clone infused with lightning. Because it is a shadow clone, it is able to perform jutsu and interact with the environment due to it having physical substance. If the clone is injured, it will revert to its natural lightning-state, at the same time electrocuting whatever it is touching.

Name: Summoning Technique
Element: None
Description: Before a summon can be performed, a prospective summoner must first sign a contract with a given species. The contract can come in the form of a scroll or a tattoo. The summoner then signs the contract in their own blood. After this, they need only perform the hand seals, offer an additional donation of blood, and use the same hand they signed the contract with to summon the creature. The amount of chakra used during the summoning determines how big the summoned creature can be. It should be noted that anyone can summon the animal as long as they have the blood from someone who has made a contract, along with sufficient chakra of their own. While most summoners have only been shown capable of summoning one type of creature.

Name: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Lightning Palms
Description: This technique is a copy of the Hyuga’s Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms but only that Youji concentrates lightning chakra in his fingers and instead of striking the chakra points of the opponents he attacks the nerval system of the opponent cutting them with the lightning chakra. This jutsu may even cause temporaly paralyzation (until the opponent is healed by a medical ninja). Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength. The attack not only disables the enemy but also knocks them back with every set of strikes.

Name: Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Lightning Palms (will be learned soon)
Description: This jutsu is the doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Lightning Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to cause permanently paralyzation to the opponent. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly.

Last edited by Youji Bachiatari on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:07 am

o.o' shouldn't that jutsu be a genjutsu, since it's an illusion?

Name: Lightning Shadow Clone

O.o in Naruto, isn't Shadow Clone a higher ranked jutsu? Like, a B rank?

Name: Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Lightning Palms
o.o; Does your character have a great medical knowledge, or the ability to see the nerval system so that he can strike efficiently? o.o;

Otherwise those little details, I like your whole character, Youji ^^ nice job~
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:49 am

*first:
yea it should be a genjutsu but i put ninjutsu there by mistake

*second:
Name: Lightning Shadow Clone
yea you are right i forgot about that so i will delete it

*third:
yea he has medical knowledge but i forgot to put that in bio i will modify the bio right now
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:52 am

o.o' and please remember that a genin of 8 years can't have the same medical knowledge as a jounin or sj that's 20 o.o'
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:54 am

ok i modified it you can look now......I said he studied only the nerval system of the human body so it should be ok?
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:55 am

^^ Sounds good to me, if you remember that your knowledge isn't yet precise and that you'll need to keep studying about it ^^
Otherwise, I approve this character ^^
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 am

Quote :
Description: This technique is a copy of the Hyuga’s Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms but only that Youji concentrates lightning chakra in his fingers and instead of striking the chakra points of the opponents he attacks the nerval system of the opponent cutting them with the lightning chakra. This jutsu may even cause temporaly paralyzation (until the opponent is healed by a medical ninja). Each set of strikes is done at an exponentially increasing pace and strength. The attack not only disables the enemy but also knocks them back with every set of strikes.

... o.o Neji was able to perform his Eight Trigrams jutsu for his Byakugan. You have enough medical knowledge to concentrate chakra into your fingertips and strike at the opponent's sensitive spots; so this is fine. However, this jutsu is B-rank for it's effects. xD

Quote :
Description: This jutsu is the doubled version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Lightning Palms performed at twice the speed. This technique is used to cause permanently paralyzation to the opponent. Alternatively, it can be used to hit a great number of targets very quickly.

Now this is definitely A-rank. o.o' So you shan't use it at all. xD

And try to think of a mental weakness. o.o;

Yaka edit: Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:34 am

Name: Bringer-of-Darkness Technique
Type: Genjutsu, Supplementary
Element: Darkness
Description: This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen. Although it negates sight, it does not stop the other senses. In essence, the opponent can sense, hear and smell out the user of the technique and break its effects by landing one hit.

2 new jutsus learned here:

https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net/forest-f66/youji-s-training-t1506.htm#16538
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 am

question if you are a gennin how can you know A rank jutsu withought anyone teaching you them? Last time i check noone on the site knows these techniques
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:48 pm

Added clan jutsus:

Name: Microwave Hands
Range: N/A
Description: The kinetic enegry around the users hands will start speeding up and they can create massive explosions and melt threw almost everything they touch, even the human body

Name: Heat Explosion
Description: The user touches the ground and accelarates the kinetic energy around him sending spires of fire towards his enemy at high speed. The spires are so hot that if you are at a distance of 1 meter or less from them they can still burn the opponents skin.

Name: Energy Conversion
Description: This jutsu absorb the heat from the surrounding area, it it's used to much it may cause the objects to freeze. If used against a fire ninjutsu it can absorb it completly, if used against a taijutsu attack it will make it weaker and even completly useless (i refer to the taijutsu because a taijutsu attack is based on heat and if the heat gets absorbed the attack will get weaker). After the heat absorbition they can use it to boost a fire attack

Name: Fourth Wave (this jutsu doesn't require handsigns)
Description: This jutsu can only be used after the jutsu "Energy Conversion". This jutsu allows the user to convert the absorbed heat into and energy blast and release it form his hand. The enrgy blast will be like a ray of super heat sended towards the target
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Okay I will approve but you cannot use the A rank techniques unless you are taught them by someone and all your A-rank jutsus will have restrictions Example:

1st time you use the justus 90%

2nd in same match 45%

3rd time no damage.

Any one disagrees?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Sounds fair, as a genin using a A-ranked jutsu should be difficult so that sounds completly fair
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:02 pm

In my opinion this is a mistake thats going to blow up in the sites face later on...but we'll see how it goes XD
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Not trying to be Mr.Optimistic and I understand that naruto used A-rank jutsu and he is a gennin but I really don't see why he should use it at all!
I understand your reasoning behind the thing maru and a good call but I think Reikon is right,this will probally blow up in our faces!
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:30 am

Sasuke had the potential of a chuunin, and with Kakashi's expertise, he was able to learn Chidori. Naruto was a jinchuriki, thus giving him HUGE chakra pools. With the help of Jiraiya, he was able to master the Rasengan. And now... well, they're both passable as jonin. Heck, Naruto is the Toad Sage, and Sasuke is a missing nin. xD

Genin with A-rank techniques may use them at the cost of their consciousness. That is, using it should like, cause them to faint, or even die. e_e

And it would do only 50% of it's original damage. e_e;; Use only once per battle and basically self-forfeit. e_e;;

Then again, somehow people always find fault in my reasoning, so do whatever you like. o.o
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:17 am

ok so i wont use the A-rank jutsu for now......is that good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youji Bachiatari (Finished)   Youji Bachiatari (Finished) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Youji Bachiatari (Finished)
Page 1 of 1