Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:36 am

a huge arena that takes up many miles. thers areas with valcanos,lakes,grassy plains, lakes,just about anything a person can think of. There are also many dangers such as man eating beats. so not only must the winner beat there opponent they must survive.

((Each player has 7 days two post))
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:24 pm

Emanyeru yawned as he laid out in one of the grassy plains and waited for his opponent to show.
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:04 pm

Haku walked along the edge of a massive lake, the blade his master once held in his right hand. It rested on his right shoulder as his eyes scanned the massive arena. The mask that covered his face hid his slightly frustrated expression. He was a hunter ninja by definition, but he hated having to track down his prey when in something like a tournament. Haku bent down and touched the surface of the water, freezing it on contact. The frozen water formed an outline of Haku, filling in with color and becoming a clone of himself. They both would dash forward at full speed, aiming to find their opponent as quickly as possible. They happened upon a figure lying down in the grassy plain. Haku stopped silently, motioning for the clone to attack first. As the clone came in to cleave off the opponent's head with its own copy of the massive blade, a massive lion leaped toward the actual Haku. He sighed as he launched several senbon at the lion. The lion crashed down to the ground in front of his feet, gasping for breathe as it clawed at the metallic needles protruding from its throat.

Jutsu Used~
Name- Frost Clones ~ Shimo Bunshin
Rank- C
Element- Hyouton
Description- This technique utilizes Haku's ice kekkei genkei. He will solidify the water in the air around him into ice. This ice will take on the appearance of Haku. These clones can use any Hyouton technique that he can.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Emanyeru laid on ground in peace as he calmly sniffed the air waiting for his opponent to arrive. Catching the scent of water he closed his eyes and hummed deeply unlocking the mental barriers that he had placed in his brain all those years ago feeling the chakra rush through his body once more. He continued to lay there in a peaceful state as the bushin's approached him. His body suddenly turned black just as a giant cleaver came crashing through the ground where he just was as he seemingly disappeared into nothingness.

He sighed from inside his shadow portal as he wrapped a few exploding notes around some diamond kunai and yawned, "Such rudeness for such a young nin". His body appeared out of Haku's shadow as he stood back to back with the young man (or woman whichever you prefer) and sighed, "patience is the key to this battle. Learn it and you shall overcome all challenges..." He spoked calmly and softly as and 3 tailed tiger jumped at him from under the cover of the grasses and was immediately split in half by an invisible blade that was in Emanyeru's hands.

The sun beat down heavily on both nin's as Emanyeru closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth. He smiled as the clones surrounding Haku returned back to their watery state by the increased temperature in the clearing, "You know Haku-san...some would say that fighting a Fire master when you have an ice release bloodline is a foolish idea..." He stepped from behind his opponent and slowly faded into black dust, "...hopefully you'll prove me wrong..." with that he disappeared from the clearing leaving Haku a little note on the ground for him to read.

-Note-

When the earth was created
the land and sky were seperated
by the air that flowed in between
but by the will of the creator
he made an elevator
for those see
the great awe of creation
is where you will find me
look to the skies
and there you will find
me staring at you from above
hopefully you brought
your hiking gear
because it is a very long climb

Happy searching Haku san!

-Note End-

(i know my poetry was bad but hopefully you get the idea of where i went)

Jutsu used:

Chakra Restraints - Release

Shadow Transport Link
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:35 pm

[[I got the gist..^-^ I hope you don't mind if my post is a bit short...]]

Haku smiled as she bent down low and picked up the note. When she read it she sighed and tossed it into the air. Poetry wasn't her style. However, Haku had figured out what it was trying to say, and so she started to head toward the tallest mountain he could find in the area. It also happened to be the closest. Looking up as high as he could, he sighed. It really was going to be a long hike. She kicked up off of the ground, jumping an impressive distance, and landing on a rock ledge on the side of the mountain. Using this method, she would climb the side of the mountain. It was quite a bit faster than just running up, and conserved chakra. By the time she reached a large enough ledge to do battle on, she was huffing a little bit to catch her breathe. Finally catching her breath, she removed the massive blade from her back and stuck it in the ground. The temperature was pleasingly low up toward the summit, and so she leaned against the sword and relaxed as she waited for her opponent to grow bored and seek her out.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Emanyeru meditated inside of the volcanic crater of the mountain that was actually a volcano. He sighed as he watched his young opponent climb the hill and mulled over the possibilities. "I wonder..." he mumbled as he increased the temperature in the center of the crater causing the magma plug to turn cherry red. He focused the heat and forced it down the magma tube liquifying all of the hard rock in the tube and the magma chamber causing the mountain to swell from the increased pressure. "Time to raise the roof..." he said as the magma plug expanded slowly bulging out as the magma under it pushed upwards with more and more pressure.

Emanyeru left from the crater just as the magma plug exploded from the force of the pressure causing the entire summit to shoot off like a rocket. Fiery balls of lava and ash rained down from the sky as lava bomb pelted the entire mountain. The side of the volcano that Emanyeru and Haku stood on bulged before collapsing downwards in a pyroclastic flow. The superheated cloud of rock and ash raced down the mountain side spreading out as melted rain water joined in turning the ground beneath the cloud into a boiling pit of mud.

Emanyeru sat on a cliff just to the side of the main lava flow as it oozed down the mountain side and sighed, "If he or she, manages to survive this then maybe it will be an interesting fight...". He looked off to the side and watched with amazement as the searing hot melted rock flowed down the side of the mountain side, reshaping it for years to come.

Jutsu used:

Heat Infusion - link
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 pm

Haku watched with wide eyes as she saw lava coming down toward her. She brought her hands up to her mouth, and tipped her head downward and to the left. When she released the wind chakra it blasted her backward and away from the lava, causing her to spiral through the air. Grabbing the blade as she launched backward, she yanked it from the ground and soared through the air. When it was clear to her that she was in no danger of lava anymore, she attached a ninja wire to the handle of the massive blade, throwing the blade at the empty side of the mountain. The blade stuck into the rock wall that was the mountain, and the wire pulled her closer. Charging the bottom of her feet with chakra, she hit the wall and stuck. Letting go of the blade, she sighed and waited for her opponent to make his next move.

Daitoppa - Great Breakthrough
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Fuuton • Daitoppa is a Ninjutsu technique which utilizes the Wind Element. After bringing his hand to his mouth, Haku will blow a large blast of wind capable of leveling almost anything in its way.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Emanyeru smiled and nodded, "Clever..." he said out loud as he stood up. He gathered his strength into his leg and stomped on the bulging rock wall behind him causing it to crack and shake as the pressure slowly began to release itself. He jumped away and flashed through handseals before inhaling deeply and exhaling a large stream of fire at the crack causing it to melt and release even more pressure. The release of pressure allowed the bulge to stretch lower and lower until it encompassed the entire lower half of the mountain.

Emanyeru flew back towards the mountain side and flipped in mid air before stomping heavily on the already severely weakened crack. He jumped up and away from the side just as the entire side of the mountain side caved and exploded in a brilliant flash of fire works and a scorching wave of heat. He floated in mid air as smoke rose up into the air and blotted out the sun causing the lands to grow increasingly dark as ash covered the ground. The lava began to spread out just as the massive rockslide of rock and lava came crashing down towards Haku. Before the rockslide came a huge heat wave that would force anybody to their knee's from the intensity and temperature. "Hmm..the final test..."

Jutsu Used:

Earth Style: Earth Crusher - link

Fire Stule: Flame Thrower - link
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:41 pm

(It has been 13 days since eman posted Haku has 1 more day to post or eman will win)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman   Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tournament of the oni blade: Final round; Haku vs Eman
Page 1 of 1