Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?

Go down 
+2
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Tsumi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:55 am

Name of the Event: Tournament of the Oni blade

Description: A simple tournament in which the users can get a special sword or possibly even Ryo

People allowed to rp in it: Genin+

Arc Begin: August 5th

Arc Location: Tournament Grounds

Time Period: until some one beats everyone else

Arc End: The winner is decided

Required to enter: Must be at least genin

Any exp or monetary gain: ---

.:Tournament Prizes:.
Grand Prize: Oni(Demon) Blade
2nd Prize: 5,000 ryo
3rd Prize: 1,000 ryo
4th Prize: 500 ryo

Oni Blade
.:Appearance:.
Sword:
Spoiler:
Scythe:
Spoiler:
Description: This blade was made in the depths of hell by one of the best sword makers that ever lived. It was made because he was sick of the boreingness and decided to torture those still alive. The blade currently has a mind of its own and needs blood in order to stay sharp.

Advantages: This blade gives the user increased speed,chakra, and stamina while the blade is in the hands of the user. Once the blade has become in tuned with its "masters" chakra it will let no one else use it.

Disadvantages: The sword has a very needy blood lust that causes the "master" of this blade to need to kill very oft ion in order to keep it happy and to keep the sword from dulling. Sooner or later the blade will kill the "master" of it.

Members:
XzenTsumi
XzenRaigu
Zahur Veroshi
Daisuke Uchiha
HakuXHana
XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i

Last edited by XzenTsumi on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:28 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:50 am

nice arc approved
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:37 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Type : Blood
Elements : Wind

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:02 pm

Don't care for the blade, But i'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 am

I suppose I will join. What better way to make a name for myself, right?
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm

this tournament was saposed to start today but it will not start until one more person joins. i would prefer if 3 people joined though (to make it 8 people)
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:27 am

jooooin people, I'm bored and I wanna get this show on the road >.<
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Lol completely forgot about this thing xP
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:40 pm

i'll join just for chuckles
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:09 am

Announcer: okay we now have 6 people. since it seams no one else wants to join i will now pick the match ups.
Do to there only being 6 ninja competing in this tournament the 4th place prize will be removed!

((OCC: im just gona stick all our names in a hat irl and pic 2 at a time to make it random))

Last edited by XzenTsumi on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:26 am

Announcer: The match ups for the first round are as fallowed! i will describe how the second part will work once we get there! round one matches will go to death,some one passes out, or the examiner calls a clear winner!

Daisuke Uchiha vs XzenRaigu

HakuXHana vs XzenTsumi

XzenEmanyeru Kouseitan'i vs Zahur Veroshi

Announcer: good luck to all the competeters! and let the best ninja win!!
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:49 am

((CHA! I got Xzen. Where are these matches held?))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:25 am

((the tournament grounds))
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:24 am

Lulz. I guess were getting that rematch Zahur. I hope your ready dude.
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Link? I can't find the tourny grounds
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:04 pm

there you should see them now.
Back to top Go down
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:11 am

Sorry Lol not really one for fighting on this anymore:/ got kinda bored noticed it when i was just fighting you lol was like wow i got too much going on for this, time to forfeit ^^. lol
Back to top Go down
Rein Souzuke

Rein Souzuke

Type : Anywhere..
Elements : The Blind Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 am

Ok.. I'll replace him..
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Im sorry we will not be taking replacments

Haku and eman will be going to round 2!!

wether w\there will be another person in round 2 will be decided shortly.
Back to top Go down
Rein Souzuke

Rein Souzuke

Type : Anywhere..
Elements : The Blind Sharingan

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:48 am

Ok..reserve a place for me..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?   Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tournament of the Oni blade: Will you dare take the risk of owning this blade?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: