Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:16 am

Suddenly the chains broke and he blew Chie and Sora far away from the attack. Holding Chie close in her arms, Sora shielded her from the attack as she listened to what he had to say, watching the whole event happen right before her eyes.

"Chie! You're free now, get down!" The both got down and watched Kazuki slow his attacks, and deal with Hiashi once and for all.

"Kazuki..."

"NOOOOOOO~!!!!!" Screamed Sora, and Chie was upset by this as well. As Kazuki and Hiashi disappeared in a puff of smoke, the two girls realized that they just lost their friend, and well someone whom was a good pal, someone always there for them. Chie started to cry, as Sora got mad. Tears started to well up in Sora's eyes as well, but she was angry at the same time.

"If Hiashi was still here, I would have ripped him to shreds. Kazuki is... Kazu.. he's gone.. and there's no bringing him back... this is...I've lost so much already... why do I keep losing people? Why?" Sora was troubled, but finally let go of her pent up emotion inside, and Chie went over to console her friend. They both sat there on the ground, the dirty and somewhat blood stained ground. Chie, was crying, sitting over by the wall she was chained to. Sora stood in the exact spot that Kazuki did before disappearing. She clenched her fists harder, and closer to her chest, as the tears didn't seem to stop fallling, and she looked down, then back up into the sky's light beaming down through the roof.

'Kazuki...'

Last edited by "Prince" Seirei Sora on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:20 am

The smoke cleared as Hiashi stood alone. He laughed devilishly as he knew he had won this match.

"2 down.....one more to go " Saying this he dissapeared in a swirl of burning leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:33 am

The sudden pain and agony hit both of them, as then the furious feeling took over Sora. Hiashi, he was still alive. She heard him, and then saw him disappear. Was he really actually going to kill Kazuki's family and everyone he cares about? Well, Sora wasn't going to let him. She was furious with him, and for once wanted him dead, wanted someone dead. And so she got up the courage to walk towards Chie, was the same anger as she had when Kazuki started insulting her back at the training grounds.

"Kazu.. Kazuki.. he.. he can't be... " Chie was going through pure depression and agony. Denial, she did not want to accept the fact that Kazuki, the great Sage of Fist was dead. She knew he wasn't somewhere in her heart, and so did Sora. Sora also sensed that there was that little feeling of Kazuki being around, but for now she ignored it, she did not want to feel sad, but help Kazuki out. She felt that he was a teacher to her, and so she would do whatever it took to defend what he cared for most, which was his family, and friends.

"Get up, Chie-chan. We're going to go save Kazuki's family from Hiashi, and I am going to destroy him once and for all!" A madness could be heard in Sora's voice, as she helped Chie up to her feet, and then wiped her tears. Chie stopped crying, and wondered what Sora meant, but no answer. And so they set out towards where Hiashi might have went, traveling first along the roads of Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:38 am

Final CHapter..... The faithfull gathering in the Autumn Eve!

2 years later....

Sora and Chie were walking down the streets of Aurora enjoying the annual harvest. Seeing as though she had became a very very powerful Jounin she decided to take her Chuunin friend for a nice meal at the same resturant they visited so long ago.

"Ms. Sora!! It is so nice to see you!! I have heared that you finally achived Jounin. You getting so strong!!" The manger said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:43 am

Sora smiled, and blushed faintly, as she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand. She wasn't really all that strong in her opinion, but hey a nice compliment wasn't too bad, here and there. She was wearing her Jounin jacket and walked into the ramen restaurant she used to go to with Chie when they were little Genin. A rank behind her, she was eeling a bit insecure with that comment, but she let it go.

"It's nice to see you too. You know what to do, please. And yes, I have completed the tests for becoming a Jounin. I am a very powerful one according to some of the Jounin I work with and the Kage. But thanks, I just try my best. I will be there someday though, Sannin. I hope." Sora smiled, and took out her wallet, also paying for Chie's which they knew how to make the usual for her as well. She smiled upon talking to her friend, and they ate together like old times.

"Sora this is so wonderful. You're achieving your dreams, and we're both growing up so fast. And it's happening right before our very own eyes. Look at you, you excelled at everything above our class, and now you're rank above everyone else, you're so lucky."

"And what are you Chie-chan? My mother? You sound like her. Haha, joking with ya. But yes, you are right. Time has seem to go by quickly hasn't it? Well, I know one thing is that we will always be best friends right?" A smile came across both of their faces as they sat there and talked.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:51 am

The brisk autumn wind would blow among the two. A familar wind that enveloped the young ninja. A young man would walk up to the ramen stand yawning lightly as he smiled at the owner. He would then sit down not paying any attention to Sora or Chie.

"Good evening sir I would like to purchase something to eat hehe. Please I will take that one over there."

"Are you sure? That is the cheapest thing on the menu also the one with the least taste? Are you low on cash?" The owner asked

The man shook his head and smiled.

"Nah but tell you what! I would like to pay for the beautiful ladies sitting next to me ^^" The man said smirking handing over the money to the owner before Sora could pull out her wallet.

The owner only smiled shaking his head.
"Kids these days"

The man's voice was similar to that of kazuki's as he wore a headband with the same symbol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:59 am

Chie smiled and was just happy that someone was paying for her meal, and that Sora didn't have to for a change. She was always paying for her, it's time she was paid for herself. Sora however was caught in her own little world, in shock, and blinked a couple of times. Was she hearing this? Was she seeing this? A headband similar to that of Kazuki, as well as the voice. The mannerisms of paying for "two beautiful ladies" was the same as Kazuki's way of doing things. She was blankly caught up in thinking of her long lost friend and how they met here. Though they were only friends for a short time, the time they spent together and the things they did made it seem longer, like an eternity.

"Thank you sir." Chie thanked him being polite. As soon Sora did the same thing but a little more star stricken than Chie was.

"Yes, thank you... very much indeed." Sora said, wondering, no hoping this kid might be related to Kazuki. He had to be, he had to be!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:06 am

The man smiled at the two of them.

"So if you dont mind me asking your names?"

He smiled closing his eyes liked kazuki used to do so long ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:51 pm

"Chie, is my name. Pleasure to meet you, you're really nice!" Chie smiled and said that oh so cheerfully. Sora however was very shocked at the moment, and couldn't seem to shake the feeling that this kid might be related to her dead friend Kazuki. She would never forget him ever.

"Seirei Sora.. pleasure to meet you..." Sora was in shock and couldn't really say much nor speak, while Chie danced happily. There was a strange presence that Sora felt in the air, she couldn't shake and she smiled at feeling it once more.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:45 pm

"Where are my manners? I am sorry my name is a little weird. hehe I am kazuki Shikimori jr." Kazuki smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Sora's eyes went wide at that comment, and Chie, finally stopped happy dancing enough to hear that comment and be shocked by it as well. They both did not know what to say or think, and so they just met the young boy. Sora decided she would act normally and not be in such shock as she was, but Chie was in a different perspective.

"Kazuki... Shikimori?? JR?"

"Well it is a pleasure to meet you, so say it Mr. Kazuki Shikimori Jr. I don't know what makes you think you can just come into our lives like this and take over our manners, but for once it's okay with me." Sora flashed a smile, as she acted how she did when she first met Kazuki, the original, and his father.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 pm

"exactly why I said I was rude!" Kazu smirked.

The rest of the night went nicely as the friends once again saw each other. The world was at peace even though the shadow of Hiashi Shikimori lurked evermore in this ever changing world of ours.

~End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4