Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Sora's body suddenly poofed and there she stood in a tree looking down at the ground with clenched fists, and panting from anger. She was pissed now, Kazuki had really done it. She really hated when people did that to her, it was always her against the world. Just then, a reddish sort of chakra aura started to float around her, in a swirling type motion, around her body, and a chakra tail, sprouted from the back of it taking the shape of her body and the head like a fox. When she looked up there seemed to be fury in her eyes. And they were outlined in black. One eye was a reddish color, and had a small pupil like an animal, a fox or a cat would. And the other, was more like an Xzeno type eye. It had the water symbol in it as well as it was colored blue and glowing. There was a design outlining the pupil, and then the black outline. Sora's eyes were revealing her anger what she truly was exactly.

"Kaz, you're intimidations are enough! I won't let you win. And, if you think one little hit is going to keep me down then think twice! GRAHH!!!" Sora jumped forward at him making many clones, and kept trying to hit him. Meanwhile, the real Sora jumped back and kept sending clones after him. She was generating a water attack. She thought to herself:

My water techniques might help here.. I will teach him to be kind to the ocean.

Sora suddenly smirked and as Kazuki might have been handling the mass amount of clones rushing forward at him. Sora called upon two large water dragons, that swirled and tried to damage Kazuki.

"Water Dragon Jutsu!" Sora said as she was still smirking. Her voice and actions seemed colder and less innocent than before. Chie was starting to get worried for her, and Kazuki, she wondered what was going through his head. But she would perservere through this battle.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:05 pm

Kazuki suprised by the chakra she was giving off realised that she had activated her xzeno eyes as well as the first tail of her bijuu. Kazuki was a little shooken but not really scared as the mass amount of clones surrounded him.

"calm down little girl...... 40% should be enough" Kazuki said coldly as he poked the ground using his chakra to increase the force of his blow. The sheer power of the strike to the ground cause several masses of rock flying upward as they quickly destroyed the clones.

Kazuki then used the falling peices of stone as stepping stones as he jumped out of range of the water dragons. He landed in front of Sora and placed his finger on her forehead this time softly to the point where she didn't feel it.

"4....3....2....1 you win sora." kazuki said calmly as he was a little interested about her power. He waited for her to change to normal.

Last edited by kazuki shikimori on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake ^^')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:33 pm

Chie was worried, surprised, shocked, and scared all at once at both Sora's display of unknown power. And at the amount of chakra and strength that she was using. She knew she was already fatigued and could barely battle at the terms and conditions she was now under, but still Sora pushed herself hard, and Chie saw that, though she wondered why. Sora knew why of course, and Kazuki definitely could see why though.

Sora remained standing there as he counted down. Did she really actually just win? She was happy as she could be, and happy that she had lasted the full five minutes with him. Especially since she knew that Kazuki was much stronger than she was. Even she didn't know of the power she just released. Sora finally started to calm down and the innocence and happiness came back to the young tomboy's eyes and face as she began to smile again. Her eyes faded back to their normal sky blue color, and the chakra aura and tail faded. She had blood stains on her clothing, and dirt marks on her face, as well as torn clothing too. Sora then spoke softly.

"I..I won?" Her senses were slowly coming back to her. This was unbelieveable even for her. Moreover, she wondered what Kazuki would conclude of the situation. And when the thought of food popped into her head, she woke up completely. And it seemed as though she was out for a brand new start.

"Whoa! Sora-kun that was amazing! How did you.. how did you do that?! And, now we get food because you did it! I'm so happy."

"Food?!!!!! YAY! FOOD!"

Chie giggled and then sighed, as Sora went off to dance in joy for the thought of obtaining food. Chie started to speak with Kazuki for a moment.

"Always hungry that one. She's like a bottomless pit, she'll eat anything, at any time. She really is related to Naruto isn't she?"

"Woohhoo Food!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:39 pm

"Hmm related to the kyuubi child hmm?" Kazuki said even though he knew that it wasn't true. Sora was part of something better a stronger force in this ninja world. Kazuki had to keep an eye on her.

"Alright so where is the resturant you want to eat at?" Kazuki said smiling hoping that sora would forget the 2nd part of the bet. That kazuki would have to tell them about who he really was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:51 pm

Sora knew that the whole deal wasn't over yet. She remembered every last detail. She was going to save it for the restaurant where they were headed. And she knew how to play smart and keep her wits about her. Though while Sora was celebrating and thinking of where to go to eat, Chie and Kazuki continued their private aside conversation.

"Yea, she is a direct descendant of Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno. They're her ancestors, and in her blood. Thats why she's so strong I suppose and so special. I tell ya being the way she is means the world to her, if she couldn't be a shinobi it would ruin her life." Those were Chie's words as Sora stopped dancing, and thought a little bit more. As she then remembered that new restaurant downtown that she wanted to go to ever since it opened. This was the perfect opportunity.

"She really is unique huh Kaz?" Chie smiled and with that, went to go party with her friend Seirei Sora. Sora and Chie seemed both happy and innocent at this time, and this left Kazuki to think.

"So where do you wanna go Sora?"

"I wanna go to Mahoroba's new restaurant. The Top-Notch Ninja."

"I like the name, sounds good."

"Me too." Sora nodded, and with smiles they started to dance in celebration again.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:55 pm

kazuki laughed loudly at the two girls.

"Chie-chan the way you are talking to me your making it sound like your playing matchmaker. Hehe" kazuki continued to laugh all the way to the resturant.

He led the girls into the resturant as he walked up to the owner and pulled out a small symbol showing it to the owner as he smiled and let us have our own table in our own section of the resturant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:08 am

Sora was smiling all the way there, but being very observant to Kazuki and what he was doing. She knew that he was keeping an eye on her, so why not do the same. Chie though caught that last comment back at the field and was confused by it, thinking of it on the way there. At the restaurant she wanted Kazuki to explain himself. And so she asked.

"Kaz, what did you mean by "matchmaker" back there? At the field?" Sora wondered this too since she didn't hear the comment and the conversation that was being exchanged between them. She listened now, while looking at the menu deciding what to eat, subtly.

"So many things to eat, so many good things." Sora mumbled to herself while looking it over again. She was hungry definitely. The two battles at the field had been amazing to watch and take part in for Chie. And hopefully those kinds of miraculous and mysterious things would keep happening. Though an unexpected guest would pop by soon, as Sora felt.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:12 am

Kazuki knoticed Sora's uneasiness as he turned to Chie.

"I was just joking Chie. Hehe you were talking all these things about Sora it was almost as though you wanted to hook me up hehe." kazuki said laughing.

Kazuki then turned to Sora as he knew she wanted to ask him about his identity. It was only a matter of time till she would ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:24 am

They were both intelligent ninja. She knew how Kazuki was probably processing what she wanted to do, and that was fine. But the key here was when to ask the question, and what to do with the information she received. Chie replied to the explanation of the comment Kazuki made before.

"Oh I see. Haha, well nah, she's a bit young for you. But I was saying all the positive things, if you want I could start on the negatives."

"Oh hush, Chie-chan." Sora spoke from behind the menu. And she just chuckled as Sora smiled though they couldn't see. Sora had a plan, and well to discuss and eat is what they were there for. Before she would ask him though about his true identity. How bout a little fun huh?

"Hey Kaz, so.. how were you able to move so fast? Like whats that move called? Anything in specific?" Sora was jabbing strategical pokes at his identity. It was all fun and games, and mind tricks, until the real question, about the truth, would come out. And he would have to answer. She knew what she was doing. And she knew how to draw information for little tiny reason-filled questions. Clever no?

"Oh and I think I'll have some ramen, with a side of dumplings." Sora just smiled awaiting his answer. Chie sat there thinking on what she would like to eat as the tension grew from the question.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:29 am

Kazuki smirked at Sora's attempt and decided to play along for now.

"well Sora I became that fast by training hehe" Kazuki said smiling. He did tell the truth he just didn't say the whole truth.

If sora wanted to know kazuki's identity she would have to be very specific with her questions or she would continue to get blunt awnsers. Kazuki ordered the meals for everyone at the table as the waitor quickly ran to the kitchen to get the orders filled out.

Kazuki knew that sora would knotice how the resturant workers were acting weird around kazuki. Almost as though he were a celebrity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:58 am

Sora would notice this as well, the reason why he wasn't stating the whole truth is because he did not want to reveal too much. So did Sora take notice at how the waiters and waitresses were hurrying up just for Kazuki. It seemed a little odd. Sora would decide to take a mental note of everything going on, and wait for the food to be prepared and delivered to our table. She remained as witty as ever.

"Well Kaz, this training you received, what kind was it? I mean to be at the level of power you're at now, it must have been hard." Sora spoke as she smirked and tried to work her way out of questions slowly and into the real one lingering in her thoughts. Chie just sat there patiently waiting for the food to arrive and listen to their confusing conversation. It was complicated for her, but not for Sora and Kazuki to keep up with one another.

Eventually the truth will be told, and everything would come out. And I will know everything I desire to know about Kaz.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:07 am

Kazuki continued to smile at the young gennin who tried to outsmart him. He laughed in his head and found this to be a little fun. He enjoyed playing around with people's minds so this would be like a trip to a theme park.

"Well when training begins it is always tough. Though a little more afterwards it became easier and I got to the point I am now. Hehe I guess with hard work and determination anything is possible" Kazuki smiled

He was still wondering what sora was going to say. He knew that she would ask him soon who he was. He was only waiting for the moment to come.

"Sora we both know what you want to ask me. So just ask me cause I hate to beat around the bush."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:38 am

"Oh fine." Sora said though she wanted to add more. "I was just playing around with you. I can tell you like mind games. I do too, though I wasn't trying to outsmart you."

"Sora, you can basically outsmart our whole genin generation."

"I know that."

"You know everything don't you?"

"Maybe."

"Oh shut up."

"Make me. Anyway, Kaz, what is your true identity? Because what I sensed before is something of a sannin's power level am I right?"

"No way." Chie was star struck at both of our abilities. She kinda felt a little weak at the moment. Outmatched by both of us, so she just listened, once in a while getting involved in tthe conversation. Sora smirked, and then awaited his answer.

This should be good.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 am

Kazuki took a deep sigh and then looked determined.

"Sora are you familiar with the legendary Sage of fist Kazuki shikimori? Also known as the 2nd grand sannin and the prodigy of taijutsu?" Kazuki asked a stupid question. Everyone knew of kazuki's missions and how he saved the ninja world countless times from threats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:50 am

Chie got excited from what he spoke just then. She had heard of him, and couldn't believe she was meeting him right now. This was unbelievable to and for her. She let out her excitement.

"Oh my! Kaz, you're that sannin? You're the Taijutsu Sannin, the great Kazuki Shikimori. Dude you're like a god this is an honor! I can't believe I am actually seeing and meeting you though. Though it is nice." Chie was overly hyperly happy and more like ecstatic about this. She simply lost her mind, however Sora nodded her head 'no.' Then she spoke closing her eyes and sitting back in her chair, waiting for the delicious food to come to her hungry stomach.

"No, I haven't actually. Though I did suspect your name was Kazuki. I mean Kaz is so unusual but a good nickname for you. I just, sorry, I have never heard of the second great sannin, Kazuki Shikimori." She spoke and then paused thinking a moment. She smiled and looked at him. "But hey, now I have right?" Sora winked hoping that might make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:53 am

"hehe we can either have your friend explain who I am or i can show you after we eat. Though for now lets just focus on the food." Kazuki said smiling.

[end of chapter 4]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:09 am

Chapter 5: A New Friend, and an Old Story

Sora sat there, and as the food appeared she attacked it, hungry as ever. She started to sip up the ramen every last bit of it, and eat like it was the end of the world. Though she would listen to the story that was to be told.

"Mind telling me the story Chie-chan?"

"Nope. I don't know much, but Kazuki here is a famous and well known ninja. He's a brilliant thinker in his tactics, and he is amazing in his Taijutsu. I mean, look you had an experience of it, first hand. I believe that he was bullied quite a lot as a kid, and wanted to learn how to fight, and so he did. Now he wants to keep getting stronger. And he's already reached Sannin level. His full name is Kazuki Shikimori, and he's just.. I can't say anymore. Just simply amazing." Chie started to eat her food as well. Sora sat there nodding and listening.

"So I see. Well, then I guess we have similar pasts. Only I wasn't bullied all TOO much. No one knows of it, but some people. I don't like to trek back to it, but for some reason I get the feeling I can trust you. I mean you're not like the other sannin I've heard of, the stereotypical type. Where they're all on their high horses and whatnot, but you, you're different. I have my own thoughts on you already Kazuki-san, now before I tell you what do you think of me? And of course what was that about the extra power back there?" Sora wondered almost done with her meal, that was pretty fast. But when Sora was hungry she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:37 am

"Sora what i am about to tell you might upset you but you have to realise that this is the complete and utter truth." Kazuki stated as he looked her in the eye.

He was serious now she had the right to know what was going on. He just had to tell her now before she was found out and attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 am

Sora nodded and listened in on what Kazuki had to say. She was interested as well as Chie, and she thought she had to know this for the sake of her being.

"Go on, what is it Kazuki?" Chie was almost done with her food by now too. It seemed that both Sora and Chie were hungry from the fighting. But right now they were both focused on Kazuki's words completely.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:16 pm

"I sensed your chakra and I know what you are sora...... You are not a decendant of the uzumaki or the Haruno..... I am very sorry." Kazuki sad as he looked down.

He knew that these words would cause sora to be very upset. He was waiting to hearher reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Sora held it in, as Chie was shocked. Sora knew not to release or express her emotions so clearly right after one comment. What if there was a positive to the story he was telling? That's what she was going to look for in this depressing tale, so far.

"So, I'm not a descendant of the great Naruto Uzumaki, nor of the great Sakura Haruno. I've known that all my life, and you're just telling me this now. Anything else I might need to know? Before I question who I am?" Sora asked in a calm state of mind which she had hoped would be surprising to Kazuki. She knew when to keep her composure. Chie however was shocked.

"What?! What do you mean she's not related to them? Of course she is, look at her. She looks just like Sakura in her own way. And she acts just like Naruto of course in her own way. Kazuki-sama, what.. what do you mean?" Chie was about to break down and it seemed she was more upset for Sora than Sora was herself.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:29 pm

"yes you are not related to them sora.. but you are related to the indegenious Xzeno clan. I have also realised that you in fact have a bijuu locked inside of you. Which one I am unsure of but I know that you have powers beyond your understanding. So as a sannin that strives for the benefits of the ninja world I have to watch over you to see to it that you do not run into any trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Sora nodded and then closed her eyes trying to soak this all in. Chie looked as though she was about to explode. She was speaking what was on her mind, while Sora held it in and only listened. She then would speak in mid silence.

"Kazuki are you sure? I have seen some changes in her physical attributes, but I thought that was chakra! Are you sure that's not just her chakra spreading throughout her body...? Kazuki! Please tell me that Sora is a normal kid, and that she's not what you just said she is." Chie was freaking out, and Sora had her eyes closed, sitting back in her chair with her arms crossed, listening.

"I mean, my good friend here, and spar buddy a bijuu, and nonetheless an Xzeno, say it ain't so!"

"Quiet." Only one word was spoken from Sora's lips as she slowly started to lean forward and uncross her arms, opening her eyes. She stared directly at Chie with a harsh look. "I need you to be quiet." Chie nodded as she knew that Sora meant business. Sora then turned to Kazuki who seemed to be sitting there still waiting for a reaction, which he was going to get.

"So, Kazuki, what you're saying here is I'm basically not human, only a human vessel for something very destructive. I know you are not yet sure of my power, but I am not as well. I have a few questions. What are the Xzenos, and how and why am I a part of them? And about this bijuu, what is it? Whay powers does it have?" She was asking inquisitive questions because she wanted to know about her attributes inside and out. Mid silence struck again, and again Sora spoke.

"Oh and would one of you tell me what the changes in my physical features were?" Sora meant business and was serious about this, not freaking at all. Though it seemed she was a little bothered by it, she tried to hide it the best she could. And Chie, finally started to discipate her fast breathing, and calm down. Though there were a lot of emotions raging around this table right now.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:09 pm

"I dont know entirely much about your particular bijuu since i ownly saw a glance of it. Though i can tell you what bijuu are in general. Bijuu are destructive animal demons each having there own amount of tails. They each have loads upon loads of chakra and abilities depending on the bijuu. The human host you were talking about is called a Jinchuuriki. You are still human Sora..... I would know because I am a Jinchuuriki myself." Kazuki stated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:53 am

Sora nodded and then decided to speak again. She seemed interested in this mission of knowledge.

"What is it you know about your bijuu? So I see what they are now, thanks. But, what element of the Xzenos am I? I've read up on them, and they say that each member has an element and it shows in their eyes. How I was able to activate it, I don't know." Sora sat back, crossing her arms and leaning back in the chair. Chie seemed a little more calm now.

"Sora your eyes, both were different colors. One of them was sky, deep, blue. And the other a deep, blood thirsty red, with a small cat-like pupil. That was black, both of your eyes outlines in black. And then you had an aura of chakra around you, that was red. From the back it looked like the chakra gave you a tail, and surrounded you in the shape of a fox. Though that might have just been me." Chie spoke telling Sora of the changes of her attributes. Sora listened intently and thought a moment, wondering.

"I see. Chie-chan, thank you. Kazuki-san, is there anyway we can learn more about these things? And what I am exactly?" Sora wanted to know everything of her past, everything about herself. Until someone familiar may have walked in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: