Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~

Go down 
+3
Hyosuke Asako
Yakate
Kenza Shikimori
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenza Shikimori
Genin
Genin
Kenza Shikimori

Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Empty
PostSubject: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:50 pm

General Information
Name: Kenza Shikimori
Height: 5'4
Weight: 105lbs
DOB: 12/10
Appearance: (Check Avy) His eyes and hair is that of a dark dark brown almost black. He is usually seen wearing causal clothing to blend in with the crowds. He dosn't like to show much emotion to people since he dosn't entirely know where he is in the world.
Bio: Kenza is the direct disendant of Kazuki and Akane Shikimori. He was unaware of his parent's legacy in the ninja world due to the sudden decision to leave the ninja world. Once he became of age though his parents brought him here in order to train him in the arts of the Shinobi. He now is very aware of his abilities and is willing to follow his father's footsteps becoming the greatest taijutsu legend in existance.
Personality: Souma is very quiet and polite. He dosn't usually talk to others especially about his past. Another thing he dosn't like to talk about is why he always seems to cover his forehead. In any other sence though he will usually be seen training or strangely enough talking to himself.
Dislikes:Pain,Suffering, Death

Ninja Information
Village: Sand
Combat Strengths: Equal in both Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. Is especially amazing at Kenjutsu.
Combat Weaknesses: Genjutsu affects him greatly as he has a hard time seperating reality from his own illusions.
Mental Strengths: Extreme Focus (Will be explained in the mental weaknesses) Intellegence, Waits and knotices every small detail in combat.
Mental Weaknesses: Once Souma loses focus even for an instant he tends to lose sight of what is ahead of him and falls into strange illusions in which he would see a strange man talking to him.
Equipment:
20xkunai
15xshuriken
15x Bomb tags
1xBo staff
2x Brass knuckles
2x Tonfa

Jutsu:
Name:Raising Uppercut Destruction Technique
Type:Taijutsu
Description:The user charges chakra into their arm so that their knuckles become strong enough to crush most surfaces. Usually used to break bone.

Name:Staff Form Destruction Barage
Type:Kenjutsu
Description:The user can only harness the ability of this technique after training extensivly with the staff. This attack is an exstensive barage of continuous hits to several points on the opponent's body.

Name:Death Style Downward Palm Strike
Type:Taijutsu
Description:The user spins using the momentum from his rotation as he jumps into the air. As he falls downward towards his opponent the spinning momentum causes the user's open palm to smash against the base of an opponent's skull.

Name:Defensive Arts Chi Expulsion Wave (advanced)
Type:Ninjutsu
Description: A simple technique in which the user utilizes the ability of his chakra to push their opponent back. Used as a defensive manuver to give the user space against an attacking opponent. With the advancement of the training of this technique the user has obtained the ability to push back opponents within the plain of view of the user.

Name:Neo Shikimori Arts Raging Dragon Spiraling Hook
Type:Nin/Taijutsu
Description: The user focuses chakra into their fist and then rushes at their opponent. The user will then duck downward before placing his other hand onto the ground in order to dodge any origional strike. Then the user will vault into the air spiraling to gain momentum before smashing his fist into the point of entery depending on the user's preference.

Name:Afterimage
Type:Tai
Description:The user moves at increcibly high speeds in order to leave an illusion of their self behind.

Other Information
Relationships: If you can guess who I am then you will know your relationship with me.
Family: Mother-Akane Shikimori
Father- Kazuki Shikimori
Girlfriend-Akari

Last edited by kenza Shikimori on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong village)
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 am

Erm, jutsus that have the potential to kill/knock out your opponent are always at least B-rank. xD So the Death Stlye Technique should be modified to become less deadly.

A jutsu that hardens your knuckles? o.o Knuckles cannot penetrate; only break.

Illusionary Strike Technique; erm. o.o Your character is good at taijutsu, ninjutsu, and kenjutsu, not genjutsu. o.o' If the chakra illusion is seen by both you and the opponent, then it's fine...

A chi explusion wave should also be C-ranked, seeing as even a jonin could use it effectively and powerfully. Of course, if the expulsion wave is only in onr direction, it's okay to be called D-rank.

And be a genin, not academy student; we don't have genin exams yet. x3
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Hmmm...Most of the time, a ninja goes for one or two fighting styles. Especially a genin, who needs to focus on basics. Please, make a choice~ Just keep two fighting styles~ Once you rank up, you'll be able to focus on all three~ ^^;

o.o otherwise, I like it~ ^^ so, if you make that little change, I approve~
Back to top Go down
Kenza Shikimori
Genin
Genin
Kenza Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm

I am more focused on taijutsu then the other two. I am just saying that i know partial training for the other two.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Precise than that you're interested in those fighting styles ^^ that way, no confusion possible~
Back to top Go down
Kenza Shikimori
Genin
Genin
Kenza Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 pm

So is it approved?
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:30 pm

(OOC:Yakate and asako please don't interfare with profiles unless you see something wrong then refer it to a profile mod I think me and rika got it!)

I see no problems here except you might want more jutsu! Also on a side note you might want to fill out the information on your profile!
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:33 pm

(OOC: I'm a mod, as Yaka is...And Ici didn't tell us we couldn't approve or not a profile, so, I don't see what we were doing wrong O.o; So, yeah, I'm kinda lost now, since the other times I approved a profile, as Yaka did, nobody told us to stop ._. but meh, I guess I'll have to ask an admin again about all this, because not knowing what I can or not do, begins to be a pain...)
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:48 pm

I'm just gonna settle this now... ^^; Approved.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:55 am

Off topic of this profile: Any moderator can approve/disapprove a profile. Neo, I just appointed certain people to specifically do this job because I trust you two will be on and read these over thoroughly because I know that sometimes staff become lazy (Even I admit to this). If someone else on the staff voices in their opinion, it's fine. They are just helping your job out a little, not taking it completely over.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:49 am

Approved and move!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~   Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kenza Shikimori ~The Legacy of the Shikimori~
Page 1 of 1