Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:56 am

"It's nothing really big. I'll give you some obstacles I put together and you have to face them the best you can. Use your jutsus, your abilities, etc. The Evaluation will show me rather then tell me what you are capable of and how best to go about training you."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:57 am

Tsumi smiled 'That sounds fun' he thought to himslef. "Well that sounds interesting. Im ready when ever you are" He said
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:04 pm

Surp smiles and bens fown and touches the earth. A surge of lightning can be seen being pushed from his arm and into the ground. Surp then lifts his hand and point into the woods beyond the old wall. "In the forest, you will find two clones. They'll be about you're level, and you must seek them out. When found, they will attempt to do you harm. Defeat them and return her afterwards. But let it be known, they will set traps for you. So be on your guard at all times."

(Make a topic below that says either Tsumi's Evaluation. Or you can just make the Northern Forest Topic. With that, you just go about doing the evaluation and the topic will be left for usage from there on out.)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Tsumi nodded before seaming to dissaper, how ever he was just moving at high speed by consentrating a small amount of chakra to his feat
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Having no trouble watching his movements, Surp watches as his next man heads off into the forsest. "Good luck." He said as he looked behind him at the mansion to see Asa exiting the building.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Asako came out of the mansion, yawning. The battle was pretty tough, she used 3 poisoned needles for nothing and her hair got lose and messy.
"Bleh...this whole training, evaluation or how ever you want to call it was stupid if you ask me...I could have been sleeping while I did this."
And with her hands behind her head, she walked back in the direction where she had left her sensei...
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 pm

When she got close enough, Surp gave her a quick look over. He saw her messy hair and reached up to fix it for her. He placed them perfectly back the way they were when she started. "It wasn't that bad was it? I thought I leveled them pretty well." He said as he finished putting her buns back in place.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Asako looked away, half-pouting, half-grinning, but not stopping the young man.
"I seriously thought I was gonna die a few times...You're pretty amazing. Maybe even more than my brother..."
The young girl stopped talking for a second and finished her sentence, smiling:
"...no. You're more amazing than my brother."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:14 pm

"I'm not out to be better than anyone. I just follow the path that calls to me. And on that path, I strive to be the best I can." Smiling, he brings his hands down to his side. "Just like I'm gonna follow this path I see now. And it's telling me to treat you to dinner for a job well done."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:20 pm

"I brought my own dinner with me...I think I should have enough for you too, sensei."
The young girl thought for a moment before adding:
"And I saw a man looking for you in the tavern. Am I wrong, or did I saw him just leave when I came out of the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:22 pm

"Yes, you did see him. He's off taking his own evaluation too." He looks back at the forest. "It'll take him a little while."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Asako raised an eyebrow, shrugged and walked to the tree where she had left her bag with her dinner.
"It's just some cold meat, some fruit and bread...And we'll have to drink some water from a river. Is that okay?" she said, while she packed everything out and showing a bottle of sake. "Or can you live on some sake?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Smirking, he eyes the food and sake. "You have prepared a fantastic meal. It sounds just fine." He then spots the sake and looks at Asa with a raised brow. "You drink?"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Asako shook her head.
"I noticed you liked sake yesterday...so, I just took some for you. For some reason."
The young girl sat under the tree and began to eat an apple.
"...So, what are you planning to do with me after we're done eating?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:37 pm

"Awe, I see. I'm sorry if it offends you. But a long hard life seems calmer at times with something soothing." He said picking up the bottle of sake carefully. "As for after food, I thought you'd like to rest. I know you would;ve used a lot of chakra in those three fights. I thought you'd like to recover." He then slowly looked in his pack pouch and took at a sake cup. He then poured himself some sake and smiled as he raised the glass some.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:44 pm

The young girl chuckled.
"I'm not offended at all. It seems totally normal to me for people to have something that can make their lives more easier to live. For some people it's sake, for others daydreaming, and other people would like to have a family or best friend to rely on."
She shrugged lightly.
"I thought I could do a little gesture towards you to show you my gratitude would be nice...As for resting, I'm capable of listening a lot or even try to learn by just watching people fight. So, as sensei, I think it's up to you to decide what to do with me, because, I'm not tired yet and will be fully recharged after I take a soldier pill."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Nodding, he takes a eats a piece of meat then sips some sake. "But a pill isn't the same as recovering your real chakra. And training new jutsus takes a lot of chakra."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Asako shook her head.
"While training, I can use calmly my chakra control training. In fact, if I wanted to, I could reduce my chakra to almost half of it. It's a basic medic knowledge, otherwise, you could die while healing a patient. And my soldier pills are filled with a mix of plants that makes your real chakra recover a little faster...But as you wish, I could take a rest, even thought it kinda annoys me, since I'm actually in a mood to learn. Which won't happen a lot except if you keep intesting me that is."
The black haired girl finished her apple and touched her buns for a moment.
"...and thank for that, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Laughing slightly, he sips some sake again. "I believe women look more beautiful with their hair down, but your buns give you a unique look. And that look is absolutely catching on you."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:01 pm

The young girl stared at the young man, pretty much surprised. He kept giving her compliments and she wasn't used to it at all...
"I keep my hair up, because it would be pretty troublesome to get them caught by weapons, jutsus or tree branches...and thanks for the compliment, Surp-san."
Asako cut the meat in several pieces and offered some to her sensei.
"But, you didn't answer me what you wanted me to do actually. You want me to keep training or really want me gone resting for a few hours?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Laughing he replies. "You're right. I didn't answer. But truthfully, I'd prefer you rested. I'd hate for you to get hurt or overwhelmed." He reaches out and takes a piece smiling still.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:09 pm

"Psh...I'm not that weak. I can work for more than 24 hours in the hospital without sleep and healing whole day long...Your training can't be that dangerous, can it?"
The young girl raised an eyebrow in surprise.
"Till now, no one got me down with training. For several reasons that is, than." she answered chuckling. "And you might not wanting to know those reasons."
And with a smile on her lips, she ate a piece of bread.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:13 pm

"I alway wonder why people say that. When you say that the person wouldn't want to know, it makes them want to know. And now I want to know the reasons." He then pauses and remembers all his past students on the verge of breaking down and some even at deaths door. He knew his training methods were harsh and sometimes brutal, but the end results were like none seen before. But he didn't want to scare Asa away either.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Asako laughed a little and finished her bread.
"Maybe it's because they want you to ask what reasons they have. Let me explain my reasons. Frist, I'm epically lazy. Two, I stop training always randomly and begin it over again when I feel like, which could be only next year in fact. Third...I think I know my limits all too well and know when to stop when it's needed. I only go further than my limits in battle."
The young girl took the water pouch out of the bag and drank some from it.
"Also...I hate waisting energy if I don't see the point of doing something...As you could have noticed probably."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:24 pm

"Well, you're not gonna make this easy on me are you?" He smirks as he listens to her reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next