Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:02 pm

Looking at the cub, Surp wonders why it hasn't protested yet. Most summons tend to be hot-headed or opinionated, but this cub seemed calm. "Hmm... to each their own."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Asako gave him suddenly the cub and smiled.
"Didn't know tigers could be this nice...But now a question...How am I going to get the stronger ones to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:14 pm

"They take more chakra and more focus. It'll be very draining at first. But be warned, If by some chance you summon one, they are very high strung. They bow to no master at first." He caught the cub and looked at it as it growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Asako petted the tiger cub and seemed to think for a while.
"That's why you're still here, huh? Because, if I summoned a too strong for me, I could get badly hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Nodding, he continues to hold the devilish little cub who was mumbling under its breath its distaste of being help by a man.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Asako took the cub again and hugged it. She felt like being in a hugging mood and used the little furred summon to snuggle with.
"Does it have a name?" she asked to her sensei, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:31 pm

"Ask it. I'm sure It'll answer you. They can speak."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm

Asako blinked and looked at the cub.
"...You can speak, huh?...tell me your name please." she asked, half-believing it would answer her.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Surp decided to just sit back and watch. So he took several steps backwards and set himself down on a stone.

Cub: Nodding at the girl, the little cub nuzzled up against Asa's chin purring as it did. "My names Kubatora. I'm pleased to meet you. It's been so long since I've been summoned. I'm so glad that it was by you. My last master wasn't very pretty. He wasn't very nice either. Always calling me worthless and pathetic." She began to growl relentlessly as she looked back so many years into her past. "Stupid human. You know what, I know what his problem was. He was a guy, and he was angry because I was prettier then him." She stated this remark with a rise of her chin and a loud Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:47 pm

Asako laughed and hugged her.
"Kubatora, Kuba for short. Sweet...But, no need to be angry at Surp-sensei. He's a nice guy. Besides, without him, you wouldn't have been summoned at all..."

The cub rolled her eyes:
"Yeah, yeah...I'll see. But I'll only work for you. So, what's your name?"
The sand shinobi smiled and answered simply:
"Asako from Suna. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Surp really didn't know why the cub hated him. He never summoned her before in his life. He just got the scroll on his vetures. He didn't even know who the last owner was. He just shrugged and watched Asa and the summons get to know one another.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Asako gave the cub again to her sensei, petted it and bit her thumb again.
"Be nice to Surp. I'm going to try to summon something bigger..."

She made quickly the hand seals and slammed her hand on the ground. A large cloud of smoke appeared, which dissipated only to show a huge tiger, which didn't seem to be in a very good mood.
"...I knew that I used way too much chakra for that one..." mumbled Asako, hiding behind her sensei immediatly, impressed by the huge red chakra form that had the tiger.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Surp instantly stood up and set the cub down. He then pulled Asa out from behind him. "I am here for added protection. You must face the creature and make it know who's boss. The cub will help you with it."

(BTW, the scroll is for White Tiger Summons. They can wear red armor or whatever you want. Weapons etc., but the tigers you summon are White Tigers.)
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Asa clung to her sensei and refused to get closer to the huge red chakra mass that was the summon. It was blinding her literally and she felt oppressed by it's power. It was to much for her to handle it so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:19 pm

"Remember Asa, it's your summons. You summoned it, and now it's here till it decides to leave or runs out of strength."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:26 pm

She sighed, rubbed her temples and came slowly closer to the tiger. It was scary for her, full over over powered chakra. Also, it was a wild animal, so, she never knew how it would act around her.

The white tiger looked at her, not trusting her at all.
"Who are you?"
"Asako from Suna. I summoned you."
The tiger rolled his eyes and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. The young girl blinked and turned to her sensei.
"He left!"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:27 pm

He couldn't help but laugh at this turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Asako clenched her fist, bit her thumb again and summoned the tiger again.
When it appeared, the first thing she did was slapping him.
"Don't leave when I summon you!"
The tiger growled.
"Who do you think you are?"
"...The person who made you get out of boredom?" was her blunt answer.

The tiger cub began to laugh and trotted over to the bigger tiger.
"Nii-baka~" she giggled. "She's nice."
"You think we should serve such weak person."
"She's nice at least. Like that guy over there." answered Kuba with a movement of her head in his direction. "She's worth a try at least."
"No."
"Aw, come on and don't be lazy!"
"No."

Asako grinned at the dialogue between the sibling tigers. It was so similar to her and her brother...
Her eyes turned dreamy for a moment. Memories that came back, the feeling of the heat she imagined again...She missed Suna. A lot in fact. And she was beginning to think to ask her sensei to be able to go home soon...and that he came with her of course.

"Fine!" yelled the biggest tiger. "I'll help her. but just because you won't leave me alone if I kept refusing."
"Yay!" cheered the tiger cub while jumping into Asako's arms. "Asa, meet my nii-baka, Shuratora. He's lazy and stubborn, but a real good fighter. Well, Nii-sama is better, but nii-baka is nicer I guess."
Asako grinned and petted the bigger tiger.
"Nice to meet you."
"Can I go now?" whined Shuratora.
"Yeah, yeah. Besides, soon dinner time. See ya, Asa-chan."
And before the kunoichi could say a word, both summons disappeared.

"...okay? What just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:45 am

Surp began to clap his hands loudly as he walked towards Asa. The baby and the medium sized White Tiger have accepted you as their master. You can now summon them anytime you want. But you must memorize the amount of chakra you use to summon them."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:55 am

The young girl blinked at her sensei and facepalmed, laughing.
"Darn! I forgot about that...sorry sensei."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Raising a brow, he sets a hand on her shoulder. "There something on your mind Asa?"
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:19 pm

The young girl didn't answer directly and seemed to think. Than she answered seriously:
"...You know that I'm the only medic of my village. I need to get home soon...Thought my training isn't done yet...could you come to Suna with me? And continue training me there? We'll provide you a place to stay, food and everything you need. I vould even pay you if necessary. It's not that I don't like it here. It's that my duty calls me slowly back home..."
She stopped and looked right in the eyes of her sensei, even thought she couldn't see them.
"Would that be possible? That you come with me to Suna?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Surp dropped his arm off her shoulder and just blinked. It'd been so long since he'd been to a large village. But he did promise to train Asa, and that means he couldn't just send her off without him. Besides, he felt like he had to protect her lately. So, he nodded and answered. "I'll go."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 pm

The sand kunoichi blinked, than said:
"Seriously? That's awesome."
She smiled and put her hands behind her head.
"I'll keep training and will be able to help nii-baka again. Oh, and, I'm sure he'll be glad to see you, Surp-sensei. You'll be greatly welcomed in my village, if the Uchiha is away that is..."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:29 pm

He just kept nodding and turned towards the mansion. "Uchiha?" He asked as he walked to get his things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village - Page 11 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: