Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Empty
PostSubject: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:33 pm

This valley used to be the district of a High ranked official. Not much is known as to why he died, and why he was never replaced. But sinse the Lords death, his mansion has decade and is now a standing death trap. An old gate stands and borders the old Mansion in a 150' radius. It is now a place where the Grand Sannin Surpentheon Fanglord comes to train or meditate. It holds some ancient belief that says the land is sacred and holds a special power.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Surp sits on the Mansions old porch, his legs crossed and his arms relaxed. He stared out across the yard towards a pond, his eyes sealed shut in what seemed to be meditation. He was waiting for his new student. Yet, there were more reasons then what he would say aloud as to why he was anxious to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:53 pm

Asako arrived late. As in her usual habits.
Her hair were in it's usual buns, she wore the same clothes as the day before and had her hands behind her head. She walked to her sensei with a realxed and calm pace.
The young Sannin seemed to be meditating. A usual person wouldn't distrub him, but since Asako did most things not the usual way, she decided to greet him.
"Ohayo...How are you, Surpentheon-san?...and nice place by the way..."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Not minding the interruption, he opened his eyes and smiled up at her. "Morning, I do hope you slept well. You'll need your energy." He slowly stood up and looked out over the groinds. "It is a sacred place. It holds many secrets. But for now, it will be your training grounds."
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Asako looked around and shrugged lightly.
"Sure...Why not? And yes, I did, thanks, Surpentheon-snesei...So. What's on the programm today for training?"
The girl took out two senbons and put them in her buns, to be sure they would stay in place and looked at the young man.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 pm

"First of all..." He said looking down at her. "Call me Surp. Second, I have to see what you can do as of now. I made some clones here earlier. Find them, and destroy them using your abilities. This display will tell me what your jutsus are and what they can do. But also, what I will be able to teach you."

Clones: One lies under the water in the pond. Another in the trees behind the Mansion. And a third awaits inside the mansion itself. Obvious places to hide, but none the less, would take an effort to reach.

P.S. Post in the Topic I made for your evaluation. You'll see it beneath this topic.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 pm

After awhile walking Tsumi saw two ninja a man and a female... "I'm going to guess he is Surpentheon" He thought to himself. As he continued walking untill he stood there watching the two ninja.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:11 pm

It didn't take long for Surp to realize that another person was watching. But he figured he'd wait for the man to introduce himself. He was focused on Asa at the moment. If it was urgent, the man would make it known.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Tsumi nodded to the man. "Hello my name is XzenTsumi....i heared one of the legendary sannin was stayign around here and came to ask if he would mind traiining me." he said and asked at the same time
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:31 pm

He looked over at Tsumi and raised a brow. "Well, it seems there's another knocking on my door step. Tell me Tsumi, how did you manage to get past all the villagers. I can only imagion you had to stop at the tavern. That place ain't known for its welcoming atmosphere towards Kages. Especially of Konoha." He smiled sweetly and waited for the mans reply.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Tsumi smirked a small laugh fleeing from his mouth. "No they didnt seam to like me....but the old man didnt seam to want us killing each other in his bar...so they all went back to eating and he told me you where here."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 pm

"Awe... strong old geezer huh?" As he spoke, the bartender sneezed as he was in the middle of working. He wiped his nose and went back to work. Surp stepped down off the steps and bowed as well to Tsumi. "Well, I welcome you Tsumi, Kage of Konoha. I am Surpentheon Fanglord, the first Grand Sannin. You can just call me Surp though. I hate titles."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:41 pm

"well in that case, Its nice to meet you Surp." Tsumi said with a slight smile. "So any chance you would be up to training me?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm

"I am actually looking for a person to train and become the third Sannin. Of course, all who wish to apply for the position will be showing up. You won't be alone. But yes, I will train you." He smiles again and scratches the back of his head. "I hope you're not too lazy."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Tsumi laughed a bit. "Not usualy, but i have my moumunts." he said with a small smirk. "But not normaly."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

"Well, I can imagion you're probably tired. I normally evaluate people before I train them. I advise you rest. At least for a little. Recover from your long trip."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:17 pm

"Yea a bit....i used up quite a bit of my chakra getting here so fast...." he said with a small yawn. "Any where i can sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 pm

"Well, the tavern has rooms." He kept smiling as he talked to Tsumi.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:21 pm

Tsuim sighed. "Back to the tavern i guess...meet you back her in a few hours?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:24 pm

"If you'd like." He ponders for a moment. "You know, it's kind of belittling to a Kage, but I do carry a mat with me on my walks. Just incase I get tired or wish to rest under the stars. It's up on the porch if you don't wish to go back to the tavern. I actually find it more comfortable then what they have. But I can understand your wish to sleep in an actual room."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Tsumi laughed. "That my friend...i hope i can call you friend sounds absalutly briliant and i will take you up on that offer if you dont mind." He said before walkign up to the porch and grabing the mat before layign it out on the ground and layed down on it quickly falling asleep
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:33 pm

Nodding, he watches Tsumi go to sleep and then turns his focus back to Asa. He was interested still in her evaluation. She's showing quite a remarkable display of abilities.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 am

After a long nap Tsumi stood up with a strech. "Hello world of the awake.."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 am

Surp looks behind him after seeing a big discharge of lightning. "Well, you sleep well my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:54 am

Tsumi nodded. "Yes i did, thank you." he said before he put the mat back up on the porch. "Now about that evaluation you where talking about earlyer? what will that involve?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village   Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Northern Fields Of Mabushii Village
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next