Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sword hunting - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sword hunting - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sword hunting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sword hunting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Neko send some wind chakra in his gauntlets and then the chakra around the gauntlet started taking the form of a claw and he slashed the whip with it
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:18 pm

The man frowned as his water whip was cut. Imideatly after the whip reformed and snapped the whip at Yakate's hands while dodging the shadow whip at the same time.
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Type : Crater
Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Mizutra saw the chance to attack and she performed several hand signs. "Hidden Mist Technique!" the place started to get covered with a thick layer of mist that even Mizu can't see through it. She assumed the last place where the man was and she pointed her palm at that direction. "Bubble Cannon!" she shot several bubbles at the man as it exploded.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Since he was still in mid-air and falling towards the man, the whip hit him hard on his hands, making him loosen his grip on the whip, and eventually letting it go. But... His momentum could be user for the better. Since he was moving towards the man from mid-air, he twisted his body in a drop-kicked motion and aimed straight at the man's face, hoping that his speed would prevent him from dodging...

As the mist gathered to blur out the man's vision, Yakate smiled, hoping that his hit would meet it's mark. Even though he hadn't put much of his own force into it...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:32 pm

The man laughed as he used the mist to his advantage. He began sucking the mist into his body. As the explosions went off his body reformed he went to go block yakate's attack with the sword but he wasn't in time and the kick landed but the sword was able to cut into Yakate's leg.

Suika no Jutsu - Hydration Technique
Note: Secret Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Suika no Jutsu is a secret Ninjutsu technique used by Mist ninja Suigetsu. This jutsu allows Suigetsu to totally transform his body into water. Maintaining this form requires that he keep constantly hydrated. In this form he can also draw upon and control nearby water by immersing himself amongst the liquid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Neko grins and the he makes a few hand signs and concentrates some wind chakra in his feet for greater speed. Neko then instantly appeared behind the man"Wind Release: Pressure Damage"Neko takes a deep breath, distending his stomach, and emits a large wind blast from its mouth. The target's body will be crushed within the immense pressures if it hits him
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:39 pm

"Oh no, Yakate is hurt, so neko fend him off while I heal..." she ran towards Yakate andtook out her medkit as she started bandaging his wound. "YOu'll be fine for now, just go and hide somewhere, we'll take care of him"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:42 pm

The man was cought of guard by neko's hit and the hit landed perfectly. the man fell to the ground dropping the sword covered in Yakate's blood
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Even though he was possible crippled for life, Yakate acted as if it was just a flesh wound, something that could naturally happen. He sighed as Mizu treated his wound, and then lied down.

"Neko took care of it already... good job. And I'll be fine..."

Yes. You will, boy.

"Oh... my..."

A few minutes later Yakate was carefully observing the sword, matching it with the sword in the picture. It was the exact same... and it had some marks in the midle. It was broken at some time in the past, and then fixed. Tsumi was correct, but his information was... expired?

"Are we done here? If so, lets return to Time... our mission is over."

Yakate looked around the dead body to see if the sword had any sheath. Nothing. Even the strap which could hold the sword was missing. That is, cut apart. So they had to carry the massive sword by hand. Sighing, Yakate held the sword in one hand, behind his shoulder, and stood straight, grunting a bit due to the heavy load. He waited for Neko or Mizu ro respond, so they could leave the dreaded vilalge hidden in the nightmare, before someone spots the dead body, or worse, spots them...
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:40 pm

"I'll take that..." Mizu took the sword from Yakate and smiled. "You need some rest, squad leader-sama..." she helped him up and slung his shoulder on her back. "Don't worry, I'm used to heavy loads.... and I don't mean you, I mean the sword..." she started walking away. "Come on, Neko."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:41 pm

"let me take the sword you take care of yakate"Neko takes the sword from Mizu
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 pm

"I'm fine, thanks for your concern..." Yakate smiled as he let his shoulder off of Mizu, even though the position was quite pleasant... Bleh. What was done was done. No changing it.

He started walking towards the gates of Nightmare, as usual as ever, with hands in pockets, stooped for a moment, and waited for Neko and Mizu to follow, with the sword.

So you passed your first mission? Not bad...

"You... I have a million questions to ask you when we get back. Just stay quiet for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sword hunting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2