Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sword hunting -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sword hunting -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sword hunting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:33 am

Yakate kept walking around the vilalge, clueless on where to start searching. Tsumi hadn't given them any specifics on where to search. So... he had to start from scratch.. or something. He kept searching around until he came to a place with nothing but a huge bunch of rubble, beside a huge, abandoned building.

The blade was apparently destroyed so...

"We start searching in here. Me and neko start digging, while Umi stands guard. Tell us if someone, or somehting,show up..."

Sighing heavilly, he heaved himself over to the massive pile of rubble and dust and began digging...
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Type : Crater
Elements : Water

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:36 am

"Hey, I think I remember something from those history scrolls of the Hidden Mist Village.... Wasn't Zabuza buried with his sword stuck to his grave? I think that if we are ever going to find his sword, we better look for his burial grounds...." she smiled and turned around to keep watch, waiting to see if they would like her idea. "Oh, and that's Mizutra to you, Yakate... I'm an Xzeno in training..."
Back to top Go down

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:39 am

"I think mizutra is right yakate......wow she's smarter than you"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:04 am

"Of course she is, that's why we're a team, remember?" He said annoyingly at Neko. If he was so great, why not let him be the leader?

Turning to Mizu, he said, "Perhaps... I never read history anyway. So... where do we go know? Be our compass." Getting up, Yakate dusted his arms and yawned. Even in a mission, he felt tired, but still serious. He waited for Mizu to lead them to their next destination...
Back to top Go down

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:13 am

"I think we should take a break and rest" Looks at both of them"What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:15 am

"You two can take a rest, I'll go and look for Zabuza's burial ground...." she walked away, looking around cautiously and then dashing away to look for the possible location of the sword.
Back to top Go down

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:18 am

"Hey Miz wait for me"he dashed after Mizutra leaving yakate behind
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:19 am

"I'm not gonna leave a team-mate alone... I'm not even tired yet." Saying that, Yakate dashed after Mizu, easily catching up to her.

"We'll search together... with Neko, if he wants to join us."
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:21 am

Mizutra stopped and thought for a while. "Wait a minute...." she was in deep thought and then she sighed. "Zabuza's sword was stolen from his grave... it's not there anymore...."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:25 am

Yakate slid himself to a stop, and sighed. Once again, they were clueless as to where to find the sword. Unless Mizu had more of her knowledge to share. This excavation mission would be harder than he thought...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:30 am

A short man with long brown hair and a single eye patch over his right eye walks up to the group with a huge sword on his back that looks exactly like the sword your looking for.
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 am

"Hey, that's the sword!" she smiled and walked towards the man. "Excuse me, mister.... but we're on an excavation mission and we need that sword back... It used to belong to Zabuza Momochi, I believe?"
Back to top Go down

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 am

"I think he won't give us the sword so easy" Neko puts his gauntlets on"You better leave him to me"Neko grins
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 am

Yakate put a hand on Neko's shoulders, gesturing him to stop.

"Avoid violence unless absolutely necessary... we don't want any one of us to die."

"Even if you have no chance of dying, Neko."

He looked at the strange man standing there, and said, "Answer us, will you co-operate, or must we use force? Nothing will keep us from taking the broken sword..."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:56 am

The man grinned and grabbed the sword by the hilt and swung it at Yakate. "Does this sword look broken to you?" he asked in a agitated voice.
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:00 am

"Oh, so he's asking for a fight...." she smiled and reached into her pouch. "Please, mister... we don't want unecessary violence..."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 am

Yakate ducked and side-flipped to dodge the slash, and the brushed his hair with his hands, sighing.

"We didn't want a fight..."

This was their new objective; kill the man and steal the sword... maybe not kill, but... meh.

Yakate looked at both his allies; they were eager for a fight, even though he wanted to avoid it. Unnecessary violence...

... Actually, the long journey tired out his chakra supply, so he had to recharge himself. So Neko and Mizu had to take the lead while fighting, which he didn't want... He failed as a leader.

He dashed over to somewhere behind a house, in a dark shadow, and began draining out it's shadow, slowly...

"Neko, Mizu, defend yourself as well as you can, don't attack him!"

Name: Shadow leech
Type: Ninjutsu, Regenerative, Short range (0.1m)
Element: Shadow
Description: The user focuses an arm with chakra, and uses it to leech out darkness from the shadows around him, allowing him/her to perform Shadow-style jutsus. Only works if the user is standing in a dark spot.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:08 am

The man smiled and dashed at neko the giant sword in hand "are you ready to die boy!?"
Back to top Go down

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 am

Neko grins "So you want to fight me" Neko concentrated wind chakra in his feet then dodged the attack. After that he appeared behind the man and aimed with his gauntlets at his back
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:15 am

"I got him!" she took out three exploding tags from her pouch and hid it behind her hand as she dashed towards the man with her dagger on her other hand.

Last edited by XzenMizutra on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:18 am

"I told you to defend yourselves..."

Yakate knew they were fighting after the sounds he heard, from behind the house. His chakra reserves were almost full, soon he would be able to help them out. He just hoped they didn't do anything stupid...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:32 am

The man smiled as he brought the sword to has back blocking Neko's attack. "looks like the girl wants to die first!" he said as he swung the sword in Miz's direction.
Back to top Go down
XzenMizutra

XzenMizutra

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:42 am

"Die? You must be kidding me, your attacks are two forward!" she jumped up, flipped a few times in the air and landed with her two feet on the sword. "I'm sorry, but this might hurt a bit..." she stuch an exploding tag on the man's forehead and jumped up, landing behind him and sticking another one on his back.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:50 am

The man smiled as his body exploded but only turned into water, his body then quickly reformed it self. The man grinned as water began dripping from his hand and forming a whip he snapped it at neko's face sending a small amount of electricity through the water as well

Suika no Jutsu - Hydration Technique
Note: Secret Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Suika no Jutsu is a secret Ninjutsu technique used by Mist ninja Suigetsu. This jutsu allows Suigetsu to totally transform his body into water. Maintaining this form requires that he keep constantly hydrated. In this form he can also draw upon and control nearby water by immersing himself amongst the liquid.

Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack, Supplementary
Special Note: Anime Only (OVA #2)

Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The ninja can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the ninja to whip the crap out of little kids.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:45 am

And... done! Shadow chakra, full! Now he could help out in defeating the ridiculously pirate-like bandit... He made a couplr of handsigns, and thrust his hands on the shadows where he was leeching, and pulled out a long whip...

He jumped over the house, and from there, made a huge leap towards the man, whip in hand, and attempted a straight lash at him while he attacked Neko...

Name: Darkness Style: Shadow whip
Type: Supplementary, Attack, Ninjutsu
Range: 3m
Description: Using this jutsu, the user focuses his chakra into the shadows around him, and mixes the shadow with his chakra slightly, making a long, shadow-made whip, for attacking or defending. This acts just like a regular whip, only elementally shadow-type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword hunting   Sword hunting Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sword hunting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: