Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The attack on Nightmare.

Go down 
+7
Kaisui Kumosora
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Youji
Tsumi
ResistanceKnight
Uchiha Serene
Raina
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Maru begins to get a little angry as he re-enters . " The Seventh tail a bigger challenge then me? Hahaha...Well then 10th tail demon you must be sadly mistaken? I guess I must beat the sense into you you and make you my little bitch... Maru form hand signs as he uses his chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the his right hand. Maru clenches his right hand into a fist as the claw turns into a fist as well. Maru then rushes toward the 10th tail demon as I flash step toward it attempting to strike it with the force of a recking ball.

Justu used:
  • Name: Beast Wave Violent Wind Claw
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

Elements : Void, Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:19 pm

(OOC: I only wrote what i wrote because it sounded more like you are try to keep prisoner than safe. But either way if it was a save than thanks if not I'd rather focus on the Bijuu first anyhow and worry about starting wars with ninja from a neighboring village later.)

Kai is caught in Neo's genjutsu for now.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Inside of Rk's mind, Oliver and Rk seem to be standing in a white plan of nothingness. Talking slowly and trying to come up with a plan, they slowly regenerate chakra while wating for the genjutsu to run it's corse.

"We could break it together you know. Im pritty good with genjutsu."

"True, but at this point we need to save our chakra. I'll keep a lookout of our bodies. If Neo tries something funny with them, then we'll break the control. Neo is on our side as well you know."

Rk, rubbing the back of his neck and signs, "Ya I know. But it sure hasent seemed like it since the biiju showed up. This is his second attack that has fazed me."

"I know kid, but at this point it doesnt matter. We just have to bide our time. We needed to wait a little longer anyway to use the lightning jutsu anyway."

"Fair enough. Keep an eye on what's going on out there and keep me informed Oliver."

Rk remains in the genjutsu, waiting for what was yet to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:48 am

The Bijuu Enkouhashira had noticed the weather had changed as it began to rain from Rk's previous jutsu.The winds and the rainstorm has slightly weakened the Bijuu's flame chakra but his power was still immense. Enkouhashira had had then noticed the 7 Tailed Bijuu had leapt forward with the boy's staff in hand.Im a counter-attack motion, he'd swish 2 of his long tails extended by chakra in an effort to atleast divert the boy's direction or hitting him directly either reaction was fine as long as he didnt have to suffer.

Enkouhashira had then noticed a change of his body as it appeared somebody was attempting to control his mind and body from the outside. He began frantically looking around for the source of this interrupting and spotted Neo there concentrating his chakra.As the Bijuu tried to resist,He noticed Kaisui's clone above his head.As the Bijuu struggled to break free from the genjutsu he was under he still didn't have much trouble controlling his tails as he would swish 2 of those towards Kaisui's clone as well.

Lastly,He noticed a strange disruption in the wind patterns.He had then noticed the one cocky shinobi was forming a strange jutsu.He had then noticed the wind claw form from the air itself.Enkouhashira had smirked a bit before knowing how he could use this to his advantage.He had slowly but surely opened his mouth to send a spiraling tornado of flames towards the wind claw.The flames had then spread through out the wind claw itself in an awkward pattern as well as disrupting its course, In order to spread out his flames to make it hail fireballs around the village and the shinobi participating in the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:28 pm

{neo stayed in his mediatative state but the pain from the immense chakra started getting to him,and he began to scream in pain as a stream of goldish colored chakra came out his rear end and formed a tail aswell as his face starting to get little wiskers and starting to resemble a cat.Some of that same chakra started to from around neo like a protective chakra cloak. With this new chakra his genjutsu got even stronger and more power on all the minds and bodies caught in it starting to ALMOST sending people crazy by entering the subconscious and bombaring them of old tragic memories and hurting the nervous system from effecting the sences.But this was ment to get to Enkouhashira's mind and get to him fully}
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Still inside Rk's mind, Oliver jumped onto Rk's head.
"We need to go kid, a nasty immage is being sent our way."

"About time. Let's go."

While concentrating, Rk forced all of his chakra out of his mind and brain while Oliver forced his own chakra into Rk. Using the two main ways to break genjutsu, they slowly slipped out of the genjutsu and back to the battle.

"I'll keep channeling chakra into you Rk so the genjutsu cant fully control you, you just use the jutsu."

"Sounds good, hold on Oliver. Time for the second part of our jutsu"

Rk, while still in mid air, took a kunai and threw it into one of the near by storm clouds, making sure to have a long chakra cord connected to the tail end. Then he looks twords the biiju, rushing through handsigns.

"Lightning Style: Heavens Thunder Thread Jutsu!"
The kunai is shot out of the cloud at a very high speed. Following the kunai closely behind it is a bolt of lightning. The kunai is aiming for the biiju's back.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

Elements : Void, Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Being caught in Neo's genjutsu itself the clone is unable to complete it's jutsu nor register the incoming attack by the Bijuu, this causes the clone to get smacked by the Bijuu's tails and it explodes in an explosion of lightning on the Bijuu as its power being amped by the rain. At the same time this is happening it's memories are transfered to the real Kaisui causing him to realize he's in a genjutsu and try to break it. However before he can do that Neo sudden increase of power behind the genjutsu pulled him back in; however the intensity of it is enough to drive someone insane and being that Kai is already insane, it works to his advantage as it causes his personality to shift from good to evil. This in turn causes his eyes already in the prestage of the Will of Darkness bloodline to go into its complete state turning all black like an endless void yet still managing to reflect all his elements thus breaking the genjutsu hold on him.

Immediately Kai begins throwing out a tails worth of chakra that forms a proective barrier around him as he starts gathering the needed amount of lightning natured chakra for the Wrath of God jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The attack on Nightmare.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3