Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The attack on Nightmare.

Go down 
+7
Kaisui Kumosora
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Youji
Tsumi
ResistanceKnight
Uchiha Serene
Raina
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 pm

{neo faces back to the Bijuu but makes summons Tok sum Bong and puts him behind him,but still keeps an eye on Kaisui seeing how excited he was actually getting}

"all Nightmare ninja be on your toes this bijuu isn't anything to joke with and either is people butting in,but luckly our great Kage has returned and will soon get here to take care of this inconvenience"
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

Elements : Void, Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:47 am

As the thrill of battling an opponent of the Bijuu's level Kai's chakra begins to slowly leak out in a slowly forming vortex of darkness and lightning and his hand subconciously reaches towards Zetsumei (one of his three swords. This absorbs light constantly when unsheathed and also happens to be his favorite and most used sword.)

Last edited by Kaisui Kumosora on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:25 pm

The Bijuu Enkouhashira had chuckled in a fox like way as he saw too new ninja approach him.He'd then roar at both Neo and at Kaisui. "....More foolshere to sacrifice themselves to my cause....Excellent...." Enkouhashira had then curled his head back as black flames would soon be charged and compressed into a beam like substance as he then aimed for both Kaisui,Neo and his summon.He had then fired his black flames towards them.

Last edited by Enkouhashira on Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

Type : Crater
Elements : earth advanced earth and metal

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Standing on a top of the cliff he sees the bijuu as he smirks. "Well this is it."
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Aloide had appeared next to Akki.He was frowning a bit and even showing a bit of sadness.He turned to the tyoung boy. "...Are you sure about this....?" He asked quietly. "...Im sure all of those Ninja will be able to handle it..."
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 pm

"Yes I'm sure... And no they will not we must fight bijuu with bijuu I compromised with my bijuu and he agreed. Only because he had greater chances of being the greatest again and he would be set free so do it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:22 pm

{neo quickly seeing the bijuu prepare to attack makes a hole under himself in the sand and goes deep into the earth to escape the literall hell above}
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:35 pm

Aloide would lower his head and sigh a bit as he began to form hand seals.He had then place his palm onto the young boy's chest as he sigh.He had then infected the boy with his chakra as he released the Bijuu's spirit from the boy.He had turn to look at the boy to see what has happened to him.He had then sighed and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:40 pm

The Bijuu appears knowing a deal was a deal and he knew what he had to do. He began to make seals due to he was in human form as he became light as a feather and the ten tailed bijuu was so heavy that his legs would break if hit do to the weight. "Long time no see chap." He said as he grabbed the boys staff.
Back to top Go down
Reido Ryoushi

Reido Ryoushi

Type : Konohagakure
Elements : Doton

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:44 pm

Running he channeled his chakra through his feet as he jumped into the air onto ten tails back lightly and unnoticably.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:54 am

Seeing the demon getting ready to attack Kaisui quickly shadow flickers several feet behind the demon charging chakra into his guns causing one to give off a crimson glow like lightning and the other a bluish white like ice.

Last edited by Kaisui Kumosora on Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:11 am

Tsumi smiled as he saw all the new ninja gather to fight the bijuu "well I'm not going to bother wasting my life for when so many ninja seam to want to do it for me" He said as he fadded away along with his 'father'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:21 am

The Bijuu Enkouhashira had noticed a strange presence as he had lifted his head to verify it. ".....Kengekishukun....Is that you.....You weak ass failure of a demon....? The Bijuu's paws and legs had grown heavy but was in a state of resistance.He'd laugh as he sloiwly shrugged away his feeble attempt to break his legs.He'd then notice the Darkness shinobi behgind him getting ready to attack him.The Bijuu Enkouhashira had then swished 2 of his tails towards Kaisui in an attempt to disrupt his attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:09 am

Noticing what the Bijuu was attempting Kai would throw himself out of harms way causing him to release his attack prematurely sending a bullet of pressurized water and lightning at the Bijuu instead of the beam he was attempting. Without even looking to see if his attack hits Kai blend it shadow flicker in the air and create a lightning clone above the Bijuu before teleporting himself behind some rumble for cover and begins flashing thru seals as his clone flashes thru different seals.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:41 pm

After a long leave her enter the area of commotion. Not knowing where the blame lays, he tends to fight until his questions become clear. "The bijuu in my village?Crater and Shadow ninja running chaos? UNACCEPTABLE!"Maru begins to think before simple attacking. Hmm I can reason with the Crater and Shadow Ninja, but the Bijuu is a different story..Seems like this bijuu is yet to be claimed...Haha perfect

"Prepare bijuu your mine."Speaks loudly so the bijuu can hear me."Hey you worthless piece of shit bijuu. You call yourself the strongest while you pray on the weak? Your no demon your as tough as a hello kitty plush doll. You can never match up to my power, my strength, my skill. He turns around non caringly. "If you wish to test your strength against a true demon then simply keep up. Hahahah" Maru flickers away from the field knowing the demon can easily catch up with me to a different area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:02 pm

{Neo being able to feel where everyone was and what each person's chakra level for being able to connect with the sand that is all over the battlefield so he knew exactly what was going on.He then used his sand manipulation to grabs Kaisui feet and creates hole under him as the sand pulled Kaisui under the earth and covered the hole and them over, putting a thick compressive layer of sand on them so the couldn't even bend a finger so no techniques what so ever}

"master don't worry it's all yours and if they come up I'll just finish them off"

{neo then sends a sand wave at the bijuu,trying to get his attention and running after his master to get him to follow aswell}

Last edited by Neo Yurizaki on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Rk, using the last of his earth chakra he had gotten from his marble, manipulated the earth around him to block Neo's sand. Then using his own chakra cords, creats an orb of chakra cloth around himself to stop the rest of the sand from getting close. Rubbing his forhead, he sighed.

"Why does everyone thing that I need to be protected? Honestly, there is a reason Im a jounin.."

Rushing through handsigns, Rk then stomps his feet and slaps his hands on the orb of chakra cloth around him. Manipulating the cloth, the orb starts to bend and change shape. The side of the orb infront of Rk breaks in two while the other side sinks into Rk's back and connects with his nerve system. The new form to the chakra cloth were wings, big enough to help Rk keep up with were the fight was going to move to. Now taking out a grey marble, Rk pops it into his mouth and crunches it. His eyes glow grey for a seccond. Using the wind chakra he took in, he uses it to fly faster to catch up to the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:45 pm

(OOC:I did it to Kaisui and sorrow not u!I only did it to them for my own reasons but I left all our nightmare nin alone ready to back up our kage)
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:16 pm

Seeing his plan didn't work he sighed but then he noticed a boy the back of the beast. "Hmm yea I am and still am the weakest and got sealed into some punk but it seems you will have the same faith." Secven tails said mockingly as he ran toward the bijuu focusing his chakra through his feet as he jumped head on attempting to stand on the bijuu's nose. Knowing all the human's would be a bother he made some seals as all the humans would be floating helplessly if hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:31 pm

The Bijuu Enkouhashira had then noticed the bullets coming towards him as he had no time to react as he had to restraint the gravity chakra the 7 tailed Bijuu was producing.He was hit at the tail side as he then winced in a bit of pain.He had then noticed a strong chakra level around as he then saw Maru.He had listened to his words but then shrugged them off as he had bigger fish to fry right now.

".....You arent worth my time seeing as the 7 tailed Bijuu over their is a bigger challenge then you.....Speaking of 7 tails..."He'd roar as a fiery blast of flames had been sent towards the body of Akki when he attempted to leap at him.He had remembered Kaisui and then turned his head to see if he was still behind him.He noticed him again and decided to slam all ten of his tails downwards in an aggravated attempt to crush him along with few other buildings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:46 pm

{neo looked back and saw that the 10 tails wasn't coming after him so he sat down and went into a meditative state and prepared to use very strong jutsu that he had to get ready for}
Back to top Go down
Daraku Akki

Daraku Akki

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Moving his head Seven Tails knew it was his time to strike. Seven tails put a great about of chakra into the staff he was wielding reinforcing it with chakra as he spun diagonally as attempted to hit the bijuu in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Rk, hanging in the air a safe distance away, slowly takes in the action while wondering if he should even bother at this point. He still had enough chakra, but with so many people trying to fight, it would just be a pain. While taking a long sign, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a blue marble. After chrunching it in his mouth, his eyes glow blue for a moment. Using the water chakra mixed with the remaining wind chakra, Rk summons a large rainstorm with large winds.

After that, Rk hovers a little lower, trying to regain some of the chakra he used up. Looking up, he hopes some of the other ninja will be able to use the cover or the water to help in the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Noticing what this Neo guy did the forgotten lightning clone still floating above the bijuu completes his the seals for his jutsu and instead of attacking the bijuu, he sends a bluish white colored fireball at the sand imprisoning Kai glassing it over before shattering it with a bullet from one of his guns. Afterwards the clone would land on top the bijuu head begin flashing thru more seals. Mean While Kai gets pissed by the turn of events and his begins reflecting all of his element showing that he has enter the pre stage of the Will of Darkness bloodline giving him immunity to genjutsu B rank and below tho no one present other than himself knows this. He also begins releasing a tails worth of chakra and grabs the hilt of Zetsumei sliding into a low crouch ready to pounce tho whether he is going to target Neo or the Bijuu remains unclear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:11 pm

(OOC:The tails tails said,"He had remembered Kaisui and then turned his head to see if he was still behind him.He noticed him again and decided to slam all ten of his tails downwards in an aggravated attempt to crush him along with few other buildings."

so I saved ur life in a way and so wat if u have a lightning clone now his up there just chilling!
So pick u get obliterated or put under ground and can't do shit!!)

{neo then begins to glow lightly and then suddenly a burst of light that puts everysingle person in the area in a S-rank Genjutsu

Persia Light
Type: Genjutsu
Distances:0m-100m
Element:Light
Effects:Controls mind and body
Time:2 rounds to prepare for and only can be used for 2 rounds
Description:The user uses alot of chakra and must be very focused to the point that they must meditating to use the jutsu to it's full extent.The user emits such a light that it can even penetrate dark matter to cast anyone in the desired area into a very strong genjutsu that can control your mind and sences!If the opponent mentally gets out the genjutsu aslong as they are in the light they are forced back in!

Everyone is put in this genjutsu even RK but he saw what was atcually was going on and could use there full ability but puts the 10 tails and everyone else there into a genjutsu and disables there ability and focus on there mind and control to there body}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The attack on Nightmare.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next