Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The attack on Nightmare. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The attack on Nightmare. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The attack on Nightmare.

Go down 
+7
Kaisui Kumosora
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Youji
Tsumi
ResistanceKnight
Uchiha Serene
Raina
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The attack on Nightmare. Empty
PostSubject: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:40 pm

The Bijuu Enkouhashira had opened his mouth as flames of hell fire had came out of his mouth quickly setting the village of nightmare a blaze.As he laughed and roared.He had trampled on some houses as he laughed and roared in delight as he saw villagers run and scream for there lives.He had lauighed in a fox like way his he trampled the houses.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:00 am

Laria sped into the burning streets and towards the giant bijuu. After a quick set of handseals she knelt and punched into the ground to lift a water pipe, it busted and poured water everywhere. Another set of handseals and the water rose and shot like bullets at the fires. Though it was fairly weak only being a small amout of water.

Water Dragon Blast Skill
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Creates a large dragon shape formed from a large amount of spinning water. The dragon form is sent towards your opponent for a powerful attack. This jutsu can only be performed when near a large body of water.

Having set the fires out Laria jumped onto a still standing building's roof to look at the bijuu's face. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fist as she yelled, "HEY! YOU THERE! STOP ATTACKIN' MY HOME!"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:07 am

"Hmm..." Kaoru watched from another roof not too far away, seeing if there is an opportunity to attack the bijuu. "Hey, Kazetori? Does this bijuu have any weaknesses?"

None that I know of, kid... This guy's the most powerful...

"That didn't help much... but I'll keep watching and calculating his moves..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:36 am

The Bijuu Enkouhashira had turned his attention towards the young girl Laria as he then smiled menacingly. "....Oh have you come to give your self up to me...?" He smirked evily as he looked at the young girl.He had sensed another Bijuu nearby as he then recognized his chakra signature. "....Kazetori.....Is that you, You weak fool....SHOW YOURSELF!!!!" The Bijuu roar as flames from his body aura re-ignite the village.

Last edited by Enkouhashira on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:40 am

Laria's eyes flashed a bright red as she activated her xzeno eyes. No!" She screams and she held up Valxion. The ten tail's flames stopped before they touched the village. She was using her Pyrokenisis ability, though for how long she could hold it she didn't know. When the beast shouted about the Kazetori she dispelled the flames and turned to Kaoru. "Kaoru! Run!!"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:43 am

"No way, I'm not running...." she looked at her seriously and with a slightly disappointed face as she clenched her fists. "I will never make someone close to me die...." she closed her eyes and performed a few hand signs. "Kamaitachi.... Windslash..." she bit her thumb, smeared blood on her blade, and performed a few hand signs. Right after that, the blade was enchanted with wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:41 am

The Bijuu Enkouhashira had turned hsi attention to the two screaming voices that sounded like mosquitoes in his ear. "...WHO DARES CHALLENGE MY PRESENCE!?!?!?!" The Bijuu roared as he then spotted the 2 tiny girls.The Bijuu put on a smug grin as he then said. "Ah. Kazetori is trapped in the mere vessel of a human girl. Priceless. I pity thee though so i shall end your suffering by destroying the girl and setting you free.....TO DESTROY YOU MYSELF!!!!" The Bijuu roared as he then lower his head slowly opening his mouth and firing a large beam of hellfire towards the girls' direction.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 am

Without hesitation Laria flashed stepped to Kaoru's side and swept her into her arms. "Hold on Miss Kaoru!" She yelled as she held Valxion out infront of her. The swords fire wrapped around the females as Enkouhashira's hell fire struck theground they were standing upon. Laria's eyes started burning with the extra control she was trying to use. "Ngh.." She focuses her remaining chakra into her own fire barrier. The flames clear at last and Laria falls to er knees, still holding Kaoru. She wipes her eyes as due to the effects of her xzeno eyes she was blinded. "Dear goddess..." she mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:24 am

Kaoru looked at Laria who was down on the ground. "Oh no... Laria-sama!" she held her and tears started flowing out of her eyes. "D-Damn this.... This happened... because she's trying to protect me.... And I never even did something to help..." she looked at the bijuu towering over them and then looked back at Laria. "Laria-sama.... I'm sorry... We have to escape for now...." she took out five smoke bombs and then unleashed Kazetori's chakra. "We'll meet again, Enkouhashira...." she threw all of the smoke bombs towards the bijuu as she dashed away with Laria in her arms.

What did I tell you, kid? You never listen....

"Shut up.... Please.... just leave my mind alone for a while...." she ran out of the village and looked for the nearest hospital outside Nightmare, feeling totally guilty for what happened to her friend.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Rk jumps up to a rooftop off to the side of the biiju. Quietly he scans the area, looking at what was becoming of the town. The town was burning, and it was a strong fire. The people were running a way from the monster, exept for a few stray ninja trying to hold it off.

"Teh, Im always late to the party. Im gonna need some help."

Rk rushes through some handsigns and then slaps the ground. With a poof of smoke an old tom cat apears on Rk's shoulder. The cat, named Oliver, did a once over of the town and biiju just ask Rk did, and then sighs.

"Im to old to be saving your butt every time kid."

"Oliver, its a biiju, I think it warrents your help."

"I deside that, youngen!" With a swift slash, scratch marks apear on RK's face.

"Ehhh. That hurt!"

"Good, now listen. We oveiously cant win in a straight on fight with a biiju. So we're goona have to out think it. And since your a compleat loss in that department, I have to come up with a plain..."

"Was that nee...."

"Shh! Im thinking kid!"

With a sigh, Rk starts jumping from house to house, finally landing in the burnt area that the biiju had all ready taking out. Looking up at the biiju's face, Rk grins slowly.

"Meh, at least we'll have some fun while doing this. It looks stronger up close."

Glancing around, Rk hopes to find some other ninja ready to help. Knowing most would be helping the villagers escape, Rk prepairs himself to fight the monster alone.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Tsumi walked into the village in his unleashed bijuu state with Nex by his side "are you both ready?" Tsumi asked

As ready as i ever will be boy Both Kagutsuchi and Nex replied at the same time.[center]

Last edited by XzenTsumi on Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 pm

Kamaitachi flew in the village and saw Tsumi. "Tsumi-sama! Tsumi-sama!" he went in front of him, floating in mid-air. "My mistress wants me to tell you that she will be going to a hospital, her friend needs recovery and she will be here as soon as she can... just wishing luck, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Tsumi nodded. "well get back to Kaoru-chan Kamaitachi...this isn't the place for you unless you pan on dieing."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:57 pm

"Do you have anything to say to her, senpai?" Kamaitachi waited for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Tsumi nodded. "tell her i said that i hope to see her soon..and if i don't make it that long...That i love her" he said waiting for Kamaitachi to leave.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:15 pm

"That message is sure to be delivered, senpai!" Kamaitachi flew away from the village then back to Kaoru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:16 pm

The bijuu Enkouhashira had glowered a bit as he saw one feeble ninja fly off.He'd scoff a bit as he then saw more ninjas swarm around him like moths to a flame.Enkouhashira had smiled a grim masochist smile as he then roar again.The Bijuu lowered his head a she then raised it up slightly shaking vigorously as he was casting a jutsu.The Bijuu opened his mouth as he sent out 2 dragon flames to various people around him (Kaoru,Tsumi,Laria and Rk) as 2 would hurtle towards each of them 1 from the front and another one following up from the back if they stopped the first 1 some how.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Tsumi does a few hand seals and a large amount of water forms into a water dragon that flies head on into the fire ball into the front causing it to turn into steam while a second water dragon does the same to the one in the back.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack

Suiton • Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Youji arrived at the place where the bijuu was and then he grins"My...My.....This is a big one"
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Oliver jumped to the top of Rk's head and slaped his paws together.
"Now boy!"

"Right!"

Rk quickly tossed a brown marble into his mouth and cruched it. Raising his arms up, earth quickly rose up and around RK, holding him in place.

Rk slaped his hands together along with Oliver. A bright orange light shot out for a second. Oliver was giving Rk some of his chakra. Rk's eyes slowly glimmered a stronger orange. Then taking out 10 kunai, 5 kunai per hand, Rk through them out of the steam surrounding the ninja's. The kunai quickly shot twords the Biiju's front feet. With chakra cords connected to the kunai, RK was hoping to hold the biiju in place while the others could get a move or two in. Following the chakra cords was an extream mass of chakra cords that would actually hold the biiju, if the attack worked.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Entering the fray she has already decided to do what ever she can to end this melee and help her village.

Before she is seen she removes her trench knives and performs multiple hand signs right away. She runs to the foe and stamps on the ground then flash steps with the wind in an opposite direction. Under the weight of the creature the earth starts to shake and crumble as the tectonic plates split. There is now a vast depth under it.

This beast should fall in now....

Her heart races fast.

Name: Miseries Descent
Type: Ninjutsu, Mid range (0-9m)

Description: this technique manipulates the crust aspect of the earth. By the depletion of density in the tectonic plates the earth begins to sink lowering the opponent and/or user under the earth. This creates a difficult fighting territory for those unable to maneuver with earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:49 am

{a sphere hits the ground like a meteor in front of the 10tails as the object hits it disbands and goes everywhere!The meteor thurns out to be sand and starts to form Neo Yurizaki but as he forms he seems to be tired and has a very sinister look in his eye}

"You attack my village just because the two real ninja are away?"

"I'll make you my little insignificant pup"

{Neo makes huge amounts of sand come out the ground remaking the entire area into a desert but makes sure the fellow ninja around him are safe!Neo takes a deep breath and regains his strength}

"Now Mr.Fox come and get me!"
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

Elements : Void, Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:55 pm

*suddenly a whirling noise is heard throughout the area and the air be for the ten tails shimmers before the form of Kaisui Kumosora materailizes giving the fox an amused stare*

"You seem lively today. How bout we play a game? Come on boy what do you say?"

"Come here boy, come here"*whistles and claps my hands as if calling a dog*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:18 pm

"Kaisui wat are you doing here?This is a Nightmare affair!Every1 here is nin of nightmare of an ally so I suggest you leave"

{neo crosses his arms doing to typical Garra stance}
Back to top Go down
Kaisui Kumosora

Kaisui Kumosora

Elements : Void, Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:22 am

Busy taunting the fox Kai doesn't hear Neo as the idea of test his limits against a being with chakra more potent then his excites him to much. Also he is busy calculating whether or not he may have to surrender control to his evil half to last a long term fight with a tailed demon with as much chakra as him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The attack on Nightmare.   The attack on Nightmare. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The attack on Nightmare.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Other Archives-
Jump to: