Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Village tour Pt.3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Village tour Pt.3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Village tour Pt.3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 am

The grand clock tower... one of the carious miracles of the village of Time. Rumors say, people can even travel through time using this tower... but were the rumors true? It was a massive building, a good lookout point. It would be dangerous if outsiders took hold of the tower... the whole world may be put at an end. Luckily, the people of Time were peace-loving... or so he thought.

Entrance for him was restricted, he wasn't experienced enough as a ninja. But the sign-boards around the tower were very interesting... all he needed to know was right there, but too vague. Maybe sometime in the future he might break into the Clock Tower...

Sighing, he set off to the north; it was getting dark...
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Tsumi continued laughing as he had practicably dragged Kaoru all the way here. "this is the clock tower Kaoru-Chan. Its where me and eman can control time."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:20 pm

"Eman-sama? Isn't he the kage of Darkness?" she looked at him curiously. "And why did those ninja glare at us?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:21 pm

"yes eman is in fact the kage of darkness..he can use the clock tower as well do to a deal of peace..." Tsumi paused for a second as he breathed. "they where glaring at us because we where disturbing them while they where training"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:23 pm

"Ah, I see.... Well, I would like to train too.... Heh, and I also had another thing I wanted to do in my life... Wanna hear it, senpai?" she smiled and faced him.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Tsumi smiled. "sure why not, what else did you want to do in your life?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:26 pm

"Have you ever been interested in... finding artifacts, senpai?" she now had a serious tone in her voice as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:30 pm

"yes i have...in fact my sword was found while searching for artifacts." he said as he withdrew his sword from its sheath. On the bottom of the handle you could see the head of a dragon on it,the handle was made of dragon scales and the blade it self was made of a strange black metal.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:37 pm

"Well... I am looking for this certain artifact... I just hope that it has survived the times...."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:39 pm

"What is it that your looking for?" he asked as he re-sheathed his sword.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:41 pm

She smiled and turned away from him. "Temari-sama's fan....."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:47 pm

"that would be an interesting thing for you to have.." Tsumi said as he looked up at the sky. "do you have any idea where it might be?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:09 pm

She shook her head and sighed. "I don't even know if it still exists.... It might have been worn down, but I can repair things like those easily...."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Tsumi looked back at Kaoru. "well its said that Temari visited the Time village and was killed here...200 or so years ago...so it could be here..."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:12 pm

"200 years...." she smiled and looked up at the sky. "Wouldn't it be wondrous if it had survived 200 years?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Tsumi smiled and laughed a little. "yea it would."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:22 pm

"If I could only find it.... No, I must find it.... It was my lifelong dream, now it's within my grasp...." she kept staring at the sky with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Tsumi smiled and laughed. "well why don't you go look for it. ill be training in the training area if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 pm

"I think I'll be in the clock tower for a while.... Well, see you..." she waved at him and went inside the clock tower, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:38 pm

Aloide had entered the clock tower in search of a host.Aloide wandered around the tower for a little while wondering why he would search here out of all places.He decided there was no harm in looking as he continue to trudge on through.Eventually he stumbled onto a little girl.As much as he didnt want too,It was for the sake of humanity. "...Hey little girl..." He said in a dark voice.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:39 pm

"Umm, hello there mister.... Are you lost or something?" she looked at him curiously, noticing the somewhat dark tone on his voice. "I could help you, if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Aloide had then remained quiet for a few seconds before looking down and closing his eyes.He then re-opened them as he then started to form handseals and walk towards the small child. He began to mutter some words. "Hakke no..."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Kaoru gasped and slowly backed away. "H-Hey, mister.... Wh-What are you doing?" she kept backing away but she tripped and fell down. "Oww..."
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Aloide continued to edge closer,He continued to recite the rest of the jutsu. "....Fuunin......Shiki...." After his chante was done,He had then took out a jar and opened it.A spirit came out of it as what looked like a griffin had came out and screamed .Quickly Aloide had grabbed it and held onto it.He then walked near enough to the little girl and forcefully palmed her in his stomach as well as putting her to sleep. "...I....am...sorry..." He said as he sets the little girl down and walks away,exiting the tower.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Kaoru woke up with a massive headache. "What happened?" she sighed and stood up but felt a sharp pain in her head. "Dammit...." she sat down again and sighed once more. "I don't know what's wrong with that guy.... And what the heck did he do to me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Village tour Pt.3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Village tour Pt.3   Village tour Pt.3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Village tour Pt.3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next