Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 am

gets on his shirt then puts in one ear his mp3 and looks at the sky
Back to top Go down

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 am

"Oh... So it's just playing... ehehehe..." she laughed nervously and hid her two needles under her sleeve again. "I thought that we were actually fighting..."
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:28 am

I turn to Rin.

"Since he's not interested. I see a lot of potential in you young one. You even remind me when you fight of my dear mother." I said that with a slightly melancholy look to my face.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:30 am

"we should have a little fight in here. What do you say?" Youji looks at both of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:31 am

"Youji, I will in a second, come sit over here, I want to speak with you and Rin first."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:31 am

goes next to rin and sora"what happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 am

"Your mother? What is her name?" she smiled with interest in her face as she waited for the response.

"Not now, Youji... but maybe later...." she chuckled and kept waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 am

"No, no I'll tell him in a second when I am done talking with you Rin." I paused preparing myself for what I was about to say.

"Sakura, Haruno. Have you ever heard of her?" I questioned in an innocent tone. I had my speech planned out for them, but for now I wanted to see if they could recognize, maybe it'd be a good role model for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:37 am

"Sakura Haruno... I have heard of her before...." she sighed and shook her head. "But I am sure that it was before I lost my memory...." Rin looked at him with no emotion at all. "Who is Sakura Haruno?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 am

"the same problem here....i don't remember anything......no friends...no familly....no people......but i try not to hang to the past.....the present is what matters"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:43 am

I nodded.

"I agree Youji, if you dwell on the past, then you miss all the good things in life. And believe me I've come to know this for a fact. Sakura Haruno was my mother, a strong and powerful ninja with pink hair and jade green eyes. I believe she became a Sannin when I was little, and was all powerful.. however in the end she became sick and died, if my memory serves correct. But that doesn't matter, she was very dear to me, and I always keep her close in my heart no matter what. I want to surpass her and her mother before her and become a sannin, but that is besides the point." I sighed and thought for a moment.

"The point here is I see that same determination, and power in you. Yet though you are strong, brave, and willing, you also are kind and gentle, and soft, the same way my mother was. You have that sincerity to you, and cheerfulness that only you can pull off, and I cherish that for it is the best memory of my mother I have, and so it beholds on in you Rin. Keep up the hard work, and remember it's always a good thing to live in the present, that way you make new memories, and friends, everything." I smiled thinking next about what to say to Youji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:46 am

"M-Me?" she nervously pointed to herself. "I see..." she smiled and relaxed a bit. "I'll use this skill that I have for the good of others, senpai... That's a promise... And I don't break promises that are this serious, senpai..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:48 am

I nodded.

"Then that is good for you. Never shall you betray your friends, and their wishes and go to darkness for answers, the dark is a very lonely place." I smiled and then turned to Youji.

"Now you, young man. I see a lot of potential in as well... and you remind me a little of one of the friends that my mother used to be close to. Though he died before I ever got to speak with him growing up. I heard he lost his life in a brave battle to the death with evil forces, but that's also beside the point. His name is Naruto Uzumaki, have you ever heard of him?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 am

scratches head"nope.....i didn't.....sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:53 am

Rin suddenly had something in mind. "Naruto Uzumaki... Sakura Haruno's teammate... Member of Team 7.... bearer of the nine tailed fox..." she sighed and shook her head. "Wow, I didn't know what I was saying..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:55 am

"Hm, that's right Rin. She was his teammate as he was her's. They fought side by side on missions together and became really close friends. Naruto became the hokage, which was his dream, and Sakura became a great healer and kunoichi because of it, and that's just the kind of thing I hope you two will accomplish. Become what you want, and live to dream." I smiled as the wind blew once more through all of our hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:58 am

"A great.... kunoichi..." she gasped and her eyes widened a bit. "That was what my sensei said when I asked about what my dream was supposed to be... To be a great kunoichi like someone who lived long ago.... I might have looked up to your mother before I lost my memory..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:00 am

"You may have just like I did. And, well let's conquer our dreams together then. We can if we just try." I wanted to elaborate more on the topic of how Youji and Naruto were alike, but for some reason, I would only focus on Rin. Maybe that's because she was like my mother, and I missed her terribly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:03 am

"So... You look at me as a miniature version of you mother? Th-That's such... an honor..." she smiled brightly and nodded. "I won't let you down..."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:04 am

Youji pats rin's head"like a chibi form"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:05 am

I nodded.

"Ok, I trust you with that notion. Rin, I don't think though that whatever you do, you could ever let me down. I'm proud of what you strive to do, and if you can't do it well, then keep trying and you will be able to. Never give up, and never give in.. or you'll never win." I smiled and nodded, reciting that to her.

"Yes, you are a miniature version of my mother to me, and I'm glad you take it as an honor. Just don't turn that honor to sadness, make me happy and proud. And I'm sure you will." ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:07 am

Rin giggled and looked at Youji. "Chibi form... hee hee..." she smiled and then pulled out a book and started reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:49 pm

I watched them.

They will make fine ninjas one day. I smiled and thought to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:58 pm

"Well, senpai... I should be going now... I have, umm.... training to do someplace else..." she smiled and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Youji lays down on the ground"now she's gone"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next