Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 am

This is a beautiful training field set up in the Aurora village hidden from everyone else. Only a select few know about this place, and one of them is me. As I lead my new friends here they would be amazed as well as I, the first time I saw this wondrous plain. It's got soft grassy fields, with hills in the background, going further in a row back, as you would think this is an endless valley. There is running water, into a waterfall near the side of the first hill in front of a tall tree. It's leaves dangled and blew in the wind, and the lights glew off it like something extraordinary was about to happen. And way far beyond anything stretching above our heads and out to the water, as well as past us in the opposite direction of which we just came, glowed a bright Aurora beam in the sky. It seemed so pretty and lit up, and at night this would be an amazing sight to train with.

I walked in with Youji, and Rin, my new young friends and immediately went to go sit on a rock by the waterfall set up. I smiled as we entered knowing this place had a special place in my heart forever, and if it were to ever come into or under attack, I would defend it with my dear life the way most of the life grew here. There was one fallen rose, a red rose resting on the side of the rocky waterfall fountain I was sitting next to. I smiled as I glanced at it, and then looked back to Youji and Rin.

"Come in, enjoy the wonders of this place."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 am

Youji looks around and says"this place is beautifull"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:45 am

Rin looked around, obviously amazed by the beauty of her surroundings. It was her first glimpse of such a beautiful place in Aurora since she got amnesia. "I never knew that Aurora was so... beautiful..." she smiled and sat down on the ground in front of Seirei. "How did you know about this place, senpai? And are students allowed in here? I don't remember...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:48 am

"Uh, well they are to me. I mean no one really knows about this place. Really only I do, and some others that I know. But I'm glad you like it. You may call me Seirei if you wish." I smiled as she sat down in front of me.

"Aurora, yeah this is a beautiful place, I know I'm from Dream, and it's hard to think of what I'd be doing here. But I love this place almost as much as I love my own village, and if anyone where to attack it, I would defend it just the same."

I sighed and smiled taking it all in again. Then I looked to Rin sitting in front of me.

"Why don't you tell me a little more about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:51 am

"i think i will jump in the water"Youji goes near the waterfall and looks at the water"The watter is so clear that you can see the bottom"Youji then made a happy face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:53 am

"I'm Rin Watarimono... I know nothing else about me..." she sighed and looked down. "I apologize if it bothers you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:53 am

I nodded and then smiled.

"Yes this place is tremendously sacred to me, especially when I was your age." I patted his head lightly and made a smile appear wider on my face as well. I looked to Rin.

"Well it seems you suffer a case of amnesia, hm no it's ok it doesn't bother me. If you look at the bright side to it, it's like finding yourself and your own path, and choosing to be who you are. By the looks of it, you seem young. And, of course you're open hearted, kind, and sweet by the way you act. Nice to meet you though." I smiled extending my hand to shake her's.

Last edited by Seirei Sora on Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 am

Rin sighed as she pulled out a senbon and made it spin using her fingers with ease. "This skill that I have with weapons and genjutsu.... After I woke up not remembering anything, they just came to me..."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:57 am

Youji takes off his shirt and then jumps in the water making a big splash"i like cold water"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 am

I laughed and smiled as I watched him play in the water. I then turned my attention back to Rin as the wind blew slightly and the sun shined down on us.

"You know, I see great potential in both of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:04 am

"So you do...." she sighed and kept spinning the senbon in her hand. "I'm just some random girl who forgot all about herself because of some dumb accident...." she stopped spinning the senbon and it pierced her hand slightly and it started to bleed. "Oww... I'm alright..." she put the senbon back in her puch and looked at the wound blankly.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:05 am

throws some water at rin and seirei then ducks underwater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:08 am

"I'll get you, just wait Youji!" I said jokingly as I walked over with my eyes closed to Rin. "Here give me your hand, I'll heal it for you." I smiled taking it, and letting the green chakra come to heal it from my hand to hers.

I had my eyes closed the whole way, shut tight, and I looked away as well. "Let me know when it's done healing. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:11 am

"just try" i said it while smiling and going underwater"you will never catch me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:11 am

Rin looked at her hand as the wound slowly disappeared. "Umm... I think that it's done... Thank you, senpai...." she smiled and looked at Youji. "Hey, stop splashing wounded girls"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:13 am

looks at rin" yea yea yea.....you should have more fun"i said that while going in the waterfall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:13 am

I nodded and let it go as I opened my eyes and smiled.

"It's ok, call me Sora. And, I will get you Youji, come on let's double team him Rin!" I laughed rushing into the water. I splashed with all my might.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:14 am

"wait double team.....that's not fair"hides behind the waterfall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:15 am

"Umm... but isn't double teamin unfair?" she shrugged and slowly walked towards the waterfall. "Well, if senpai says so... I bet that it's a game, so it will be alright..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:16 am

I smirked.

"Let this be a lesson to you Youji, when double teamed in an actual battle, what to do? You can't very well hide. Hehe." I laughed and appeared behind him, splashing him more.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:18 am

"yes but i can use the field"goes underwater and pulls both of them. then he next to his shirt and lays on the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:19 am

I smile and pop out the water wet because he pulled us under. I nodded and then got out as well.

"Very good Youji."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 am

"So this is an actual battle imitation?" she looked at them, confused. "I'm sorry... I don't remember much of the things I did when I was young..."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:22 am

gets up and then shakes like a dog"i like doing this....it's fun"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:23 am

"Nope that was just us having fun... and being friends. But I applied it to a battle situation, which Youji here handled pretty well. Now, I see some of the people I know and love in you guys. In other words, you'll do well in the future, as you remind me of my fondest memories with these people." I said smiling and looking at them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]   Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hidden Plains - Training Fields [Private: Seirei Sora, Youji Bahiatari, Rin Watarimono]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next