Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Neo VS Sorrow -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Neo VS Sorrow -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Neo VS Sorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:35 pm

{Neo Walks into a cave with a air draft going throught it waiting for an opponent to confront him}
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 pm

:: She glides into the territory and lifts her sleeves reveling two standard sized knives that are laced across each of her knuckles, called trench knives. They are already enhanced with a steady flow of wind and earth chakra.::
“You oppose me with a jutsu and I’ll attempt to counter it. This should get me close to ready for Marumasa”
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:47 pm

{stops walking at he sight at this woman straping up to fight!And after hearing her statements he laughes}

"I'm sorry sorrow but u beating me is unlikely but even beating me is nothing compared to fighting him he is on numerous levels ahead of me ,but who am I to discourage you?"

{Neo smiles and while taking the kusarigama pff my back hw throws the sickled end above Sorrow's head while keeping two hands on the chain getting ready to pull back}
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:56 pm

As the sickle flies above my head I force more air chakra through my trench knives. Clenching my fist I swing my arms forward and down towards the chains. Not cutting them but pushing them outwards and down to the floor.
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:00 pm

"smart move well actually not"

{neo yanks on the chain with great force makeing the sickle now on the floor behind sorrow hook on to her shoe, pulling her forward making her fall back and at he same time making the side with the steel ball get some chain and swing the chain lobbing it at sorrow who is now lying on the floor}
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:09 pm

Knowing wisely the construction of the kusarigama or "chain-sickle" she knew it would be sent towards her direction from behind. With my movement of clenching my fist and swinging my arms down with wind chakra coursing through my weapons to knock the chains down I was sent into the air avoiding my shoe being pulled. His underestimation of her knowledge kept her safe as she tossed one of the knives in a boomerang fashion towards his chest.
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm

"wow she is smart"

{seeing the knife coming he take the chain close to the ball and starts spinning it blocking the knife and making it fall to the side then he throws the steel ball toward Sorrow now in mid air and hopefully unable to dodge}

Last edited by Neo Bong on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:23 pm

As one of her trench knives is sent back at her she moves her other one infront of it and they clash. Hmmph ... Landing to the floor she preforms the first step to her one of her jutsus, Temper Grave. Vines surface through the earth to entangle the chains of neo's weapon in a special knot referred to as a fisherman’s knot.
(c-rank, Ninjutsu)
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:57 am

{neo gives up on the kusarigama and drops it to the floor but then reaches for his sword witch is on his back and jumps onto the cave's cieling (witch is approx 9feet from the floor) runs towards Sorrow and attempting slicing at her head}
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 pm

With my right arm by my head I defend my self as your sword and one of my trench knives clash. As they clash I kick toward your stomach with all the force I have in my right leg. At the same time stretching my left arm to the floor in an almost cartwheel like formation in an attempt to reach for my other trench knife on the floor. When I do so I have both weapons I stand direct again and cut forward at anything in my vicinity.
Back to top Go down

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:25 pm

{neo takes the kick to the stomach and falls off the cieling and flips down to the floor as the sword that was once held by neo falls to the floor and gets stuck in the floor}

"I'm sorry but I really want to to just end this fight fast got more pressing matters to deal wit"

{Neo flashes throught some hand signs and does the following jutsu:

Sand drizzle
Type:Offensive,Defensive
Distance:All ranges
Element:Sand
Description:A cloud of sand appears in the air and literally starts to rain down sand on wear u want or need it (preferably the enemy or there positon)!

right infront of me but with the air current flowing trought the cave the sand starts to land on your person's,clothes,and around you even the sword that dropped turns to sand goes toward you}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo VS Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Sorrow   Neo VS Sorrow Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Neo VS Sorrow
Page 1 of 1