Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Empty
PostSubject: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:57 am

Youji walked in a forest waiting for his friend to come and help him train his bijuu"Ok this is where we will train kitty"

Alright master i understand
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:05 pm

She strolls through the woods anxiously while she pays attention to the incomprehensible sounds that she can’t make clear sense of.

Catching the sight of Youji she waves.
Did he just say kitty she wonders. “Alright I’m here” she announces as she walks up to him, “what do you need?”
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Youji sees Sorrow"Ow hi.......you see kitty she is the one who will help us train"

Okay master......if you say so
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 pm

*She scraches her head a chuckles a bit*
"A kitty is going to teach me a thing or two? Well, what does she ... or he want us to do? I don't have any meow mix on me... "

She pauses a moment wondering if shes can upset her teacher. Then she realized if she does he ... or she will probably be harder on her and she'll learn quicker.

*She laughs aloud seeming to dismiss her comment and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Youji smiles"She won't teach you we will help each other in this training"
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:19 pm

"Oh okay" she utters ready to go.
"Whats first?"

I wanted a kitty to teach meh darn it >.<
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:25 pm

"Well i should start......Unleashed Bijuu form"Youji's face started resembleling like a cat's face"First i have to master this form.....are youy ready kitty and sorrow?"

I'm ready master
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Gazing at Youji turning phsically into a cat-like creature astonishes her
In a delaid reply "... I-im ready Youji .... wha-whats next..."

OMYGAWD ITS A FRIKING KITTY CAT AHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:31 pm

"Now i think you should attack me"Takes a fighting pose
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 pm

BUT KITTIES ARE AWESOME

"Okay..." she sighs.

*Removing her chakra inhanced tranch knives from each pocket she clashes them together twice*
"Alright lets go kitty boy!" she smirks. "Make the first move, I never hit first" as she enters into a defensive stance ready to fight*
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 pm

"If you say so"Youji takes out a senbon and stabs his arm then throws the senbon at Sorrow

Master why did you do that
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:22 pm

This blood bender wont fool me

Already in a defensive stance she clashe one of her trench knives against his senbon. As she does this she sends a flow of chakra through her weapons. After this she runs towards Youji and kicks off the ground in a cart wheel like motion. Aiming to kick him straight forward with both of her legs .
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Youji smiles"This would be fun"From the stab 10 blood senbons came out aiming Sorrow

Wow that's interesting master
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:32 pm

As she kicks Youji twice with both feet as she finishes the cart wheel she lands next to him, facing towards the senbon.

Gosh, that was mean..... What the hell more senbon?

With her inhanced trench knives she clashes with the senbon blocking herself in a x-formation with her arms and blades.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:36 pm

As Youji was hitted he backed a few steps and formed a blood scythe in his hand then tried to hit Sorrow with it
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Youji's sythe swings towards my back as I am distracted by the senbon gashing my hoodie and cutting in to my back a bit. The moment I feel the pain I dash forward 18 feet or so and turn around facing youji.

Uh...ow

Her face becomes more sturn as she arches her back trying to set aside the pain and glares at youji from a distance.

That hurt..Prick.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:57 pm

"Did i hurt you....i'm sorry"Youji starts spinning his scythe then throws it at Sorrow

Master why do you apologize?
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:00 pm

What was I thinking

"It's fine, Im alright"

Upset she showed her pain she cuts trough the forest. As the syth come towards her she scales up a tree using her trench knives. Not staying there for long she jumps down with a kick aimed at Youji and right before this tosses her bladded trench knive at him.

Last edited by Sorrow on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:03 pm

A shield made out of blood came in front of Youji from his stab blocking the knife and Sorrow.After Youji blocked the attack from the shield some spikes came out and aimed sorrow
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Darn it.. think clear

In mid kick as the spikes come towards me I move my leg closer to me so it does not get hit. With my trench knife I cut against the spikes. Slicing as many as I can just before they hit my leg. As I come down I slice against your shield and land on my feet. Mearly one foot away from you.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:18 pm

Youji smiles and the a sound of cutting trees is heard from behind sorrow. It was the scythe that was coming at fullspeed at Sorrow
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:33 pm

Frick..

Her eyes widen as she is looks into youji's stare. She suddenly hears the commtion of the trees behind her being slashed. She ducks for cover, knowing something is coming towards her. Once laying on the floor she pulls Youji's feet towrds her shoulders. She assumes he will lose balance and fall backwards.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:36 pm

Youji lost his balance and felt.Youji makes a few handsigns when the scythe was right over them youji smiled again"Katsu"and in that instant the scythe exploded
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:41 pm

As soon as he falls down she places her trench knife beteewn her teeth and adjust her own hands. Folding into a back bend position her feet fly down stomping on Youji's wrist while he lays on the floor. As she stands up straight she removes the knife from her mouth and aims to stab him in the chest.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:48 pm

The explosion of the scythe was so big that caught both sorrow and youji in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)   Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Private Training Area(XzenYouji and Sorrow)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next