Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Empty
PostSubject: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 pm

With the fainted boy on her back she enters the Akumu Medical Center.

I hope someone will help Youji...
A nerve strikes her back with that thought as she places Youji in his weary condition safely inside.
And my back...

As she waits for assistance she watches Youji to see if his vital sign are functioning
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:06 pm

Youji was still fainted. He was now in the medical center next to sorrow
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 pm

In concern she calls about the infirmary and wanders around in search for assistance.
"Excuse me, someone? Can you help my friend here?!"

Where is everyone....

She keeps Youji in her eye sight as she looks for help.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:45 am

Youji suddenly waked up having a strange feeling and then he saw Sorrow wandering around the medical center"Sorrow......what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:33 pm

At the moment he awakes and speaks she turns around to his voice
"I brought you here, you had fainted. Your bijuu was keeping you alive. How do you feel?"

I hope he is okay...
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 pm

"My bijuu........Kitty!! where is she?"Youji looked at his stomach to see if he still has the seal
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Serene

Uchiha Serene

Type : Wandering
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Kamaitachi flew in the hospital room and then spoke as if in a rush. "My mistress didn't tell me to do this, but since you are her friends... I suggest you get out of this village and retreat for now... The ten-tailed bijuu is going on a rampage and is about to close in on the hospital... I just worry about my mistress' reaction if she knew that you were in harm's way... you know her, she likes to help people even if she can't.... please consider this... now, I must go..." he dashed out of the room and back to Kaoru.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Youji after hearing that he started thinking"I can't just run.........I have to help them capture the 10 tails......Sorrow you should run for now............go in aurora there it will be safe"
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:06 am

"No no, I can't just leave without knowing your alright. Are you joking. I want to help."

What does he think I will just run away....
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:08 am

"I was expecting this"hits sorrow in the back of her neck making her faint
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Once hit upon her neck she falls to the floor landing just so. The floor comes in contact with the pressure point upon her neck and she returns to consciousness moments later, in a haze rubbing her eyes and eventually standing, observing her surroundings.

Youji hit me.... what for???
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Youji thinks"You had a bug on your neck"

Well i didn't expected that
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Rubbing her neck now in more pain than before she frowns and looks at Youji
"Well thanks I guess... So as I was saying... about the Bijuu. I'm not going to just run away. What do you take me for, a frady-cat? That I am not Mr. Youji, that I am not."
All the while she crosses her arms, with her old and new back pain still bothering her.

What am I going to do about this ...
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:55 pm

"Sorry but i don't want you to get hurt.....You are a wind element user.......wind is weak against fire"Youji looks concerned
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:05 pm

"Well Youji, the fact of the matter is I'm wind and earth."
But he is right... you can't do it like this...
"I have my weapons... I have to help. I'd rather die with honor than live as a coward. Good bye Youji."

She turns away and starts to leave the hospital with out recieving and healing what so ever and escaps to her house for some home-made remidies.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Youji gets to sorrow fast and hugs her from the back"Please.....don't"a tear can be seen from youji's eye
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Feeling a great deal of guilt she turns around. "I have to Youji. It will be alright. Don't you have faith in me?" she says this last question with a smirk. Before she leaves to her home she ruffles Youji's hair and gives him a hug. "It will be okay."

She leaves flash steping with the wind away from the hospital and to her home with out hearing Youji's reply.

It will be fine Youji. It always works out in the end...
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Youji gets out from the medical center and hurried to were the 10 tails was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session   Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sorrow and Youji - Healing Session
Page 1 of 1