Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Oath((Open)) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Oath((Open)) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Oath((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Haku walked slowly through the streets of Kyokukogakure, his mist mask over his face and his old outfit back on. He wasn't concerned with hiding who he was at the moment, there was a bounty to be had. He moved swiftly and quietly, practically gliding over the snow-covered streets. His hair floated in the wind behind him as a chilling gale picked up, stinging his flesh with the cold. As he turned down an alleyway he heard a noise from behind him. Turning around quickly, he saw the shadow of a katana on the wall. Suddenly, from his sleeve, a senbon appeared in his hand. The metal needle was somehow able to block the katana's blade, stopping it in his path. In an instant there were three more senbon in his left hand. He eyed the attacker and smirked. "So you knew I was coming and, what? Decided to attack me first?" He asked in a chillingly calm voice. The three senbon flew forward, striking the man in three vital areas. This caused the man to go down, bleeding profusely though the wounds were small. Haku's hand came up, removing the massive blade from his back that his old master had used for so many years. When he touched the hilt a flashback came to him.

He was sitting beneath a tree, only a child, with bruises covering his body and scars that no child his age should have. The man he would grow to love stood before him, cleaving a man in half. Haku had been stupid and used his kekkei genkei, causing a riot when people saw and attacked. The man protected Haku as he cowered, shivering in the cold. Suddenly, it was over and the man was hovering over him. "Weak, get stronger and we won't have this problem." The man grunted, placing the sword on his back and turning to leave. Haku stood up and followed the man at a sprinting pace. It was then that he thought to himself, 'Yes, I will get stronger. When I do, I promise you I will protect you as you protected me.'...

When he shook the flashback from his thoughts he looked to the mutilated body before him. The blade had come down heavily and cleaved the man in half with surprising ease. He cursed under his breath, kicking the body out of his way. "Why do they always ask for these men alive?" Haku asked himself frustratedly, sheathing the sword upon his back once again.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:26 pm

Tsumi walked out of the shadows his Kuro Akatsuki outfit flowing with the wind and he noticed Haku "Hello Haku"
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 pm

"Oh, hello sir. Sorry, but the latest bounty was...er...not as successful as I would have preferred." Haku said, bowing quickly to the man before him. He removed his mask out of courtesy, revealing the flawlessly pale skin behind it. Haku's face was feminine, and completely void of wrinkles or scars. It was as if he had been fifteen forever, and never aged beyond that point. He rubbed the back of his head anxiously, waiting for the man to either scold him or dismiss him. They never want to talk anymore... Haku thought, disappointed, though that may have to do with the fact that Haku never really spoke to anyone but himself.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:23 am

Tsumi frowned slightly and lightly patted haku on the head. "We just need to start sending you after stronger people..cuz by the looks of it the people we are currently sending you out agents are way to weak." Tsumi said. after a pause he thought to himself "those idiots at the akatsuki have no idea how to keep there subordinates from turning agents them...they have to be nice every once in a while"
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:24 am

"Good point. I'll look into that soon enough. The trouble with that is, the stronger ones always get away. I'll just have to make a technique that stops them from doing that." Haku said, almost mumbling to himself. He smiled at the man then, revealing his brilliantly white teeth and shutting his soft eyes. "So who have you gone up against lately? Any interesting shinobi?" He asked conversationally. If he brought up a shinobi who used water techniques Haku might be able to benefit from listening to a story or two.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:56 am

Tsumi looks into the sky his long bangs flowing in the wind. "No sadly i have not Haku. Though you are welcome to train with me any time you wish." Tsumi sighed "Though i believe you could benefit from joining the tournament of the oni blade..it will be an interesting set of battles"
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:12 pm

"Haven't heard of it. However, I am a demon and I do wield a demon's blade... So I would fit in perfectly. Who all is joining, and how to do I get myself entered?" Haku asked curiously, rubbing the hilt of the massive katana at the mention of it. He could almost hear the rough voice of its previous owner, scolding him in the back of his head. This thought brought a smile to Haku's face.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:50 am

"the people that have joined this tournament are Myself,Uchiha Daisuke, Veroshi Zahur, and XzenRaigu" Tsumi paused " So that means there is a Darkness,Fire,earth and water user(me); a Fire user (Daisuke); a wind user (Zahur); and a Fire and wind user (Raigu)" Tsumi said with a yawn do to the fact he was wandering around before now researching his might be opponents. "but it looks like it will be fun. The winner of it gets a new blade...a blade that was made in hell that can take both the form of a sword and a scythe.." Tsumi paused thinking. "oh and you can join it where you would join any other tournament...in the tournament ground in the center of all the villages."

((OCC: you will actually go to the event registration to join and right your name in the topic if you wish to join. but what i said seams more realistic does it not?))
Back to top Go down
HakuXHana

HakuXHana

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 am

((Agreed. Anyway, I joined, this should be fun.))

Haku smiled and nodded, rubbing the back of his head. The names themselves seemed powerful, and Haku knew for a fact that the man before him was just as powerful as himself, if not more powerful. He then bowed slightly to the man, and turned to walk away. Placing the mask back on, he called out over his shoulder. "Thank you for that information, it will be nice battling both you and them. Hopefully, I get second." Haku said, oddly enough. Most would shoot for first, but it seemed Haku had no interest in that. He suddenly began to fade into a thick mist that wrapped around his body. When it cleared, the boy would be gone.

Exit>>
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:30 am

Tsumi smiled "always with the interesting exits" the wind begins to pick up and swirl around him quickly as that happens the shadows begin to swirl around him and he disappears as well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Oath((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Oath((Open))   The Oath((Open)) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Oath((Open))
Page 1 of 1