Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Empty
PostSubject: Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight-   Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Name: Surpentheon Fanglord

Village: Cresent

Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 155

Element: Lightning, Shadow, Fire, and Plant

Summonings: Immortal Dragon,

Bio: I'm the Kage of the Cresent Village. I wear Leather pants, boots, gloves, vest and elbow guards. I also have black tattoos on both side my arms that mark my true power. I lived my life in the mountains in a village hidden from the world. I am mainly an elemental but use few jutsus do to my expert abilities with my sword. I am also a master of Alteration jutsu. A form I created myself. My body is unique in the fact that I have abnormally high amounts of Electrolites in my body. This makes me, literally, a walking electric generator. I also wear an open scroll on both sides of my stomache for quick weapon summons.

Family Members:

Jutsus:
Flash- (D-Rank) A genjutsu activated when I unsheath my sword. It creates a flash that I activates a genjutsu in which is burned straight into the retnas. It is easy to dodge if the opponent closes his eyes instantly when flash starts. But if doesn't, the genjutsu is inexcapable. This is because the chakra imprint of the jutsu is printed onto the eyes and doesn't wear off for several hours. This attack is usually followed by a finisher since excape is impossible unless person can change his eyes.

Tunnel Lightning- (A-Rank) By using chakra infused Electricity I can direct the flow of it through the ground as well as other solid objects and air. This makes it almost impossible to escape.

Dance Of Devastation- (S-Rank) This jutsu is usually used in succession with Demon Lightning. It causes the strands of lightning to blast into the air and the earth then strike the entire area in large area specified by the user. The random strikes make it impossible to predict. It even runs a risk of going into the 6' wide safety zone around the user. The strands when done attacking make the entire attacked area a cage and wire death trap of deadly lightning.

Bomb Of Devastation- (S-Rank) This jutsu is used after Dance Of Devastation. It causes all the strands to connect and then implode. This causes instant death if enemy is within Wire/cage area. The only safe place is inches around the user of the jutsu. Even then, debri can cause harm to use.

Ward Moonlight Slashes- (C-Rank) I use the speed of my swordsmanship to create a solid barrier with my sword to deflect oncoming attacks.

Perishing Moonlight Blade Requiem- (B-Rank) When I slash my blade I can release a pulse of light energy that then lingers and emits a sound that can stun the opponent and with a wave of my sword I can then make these rings of light energy peirce my opponent. They look like angel halos in the sky.

Focus Moonlight Ripple- (B-Rank) By releasing a large amount of energy from my sword I can create a 360 degree burst of light energy to deflect attacks.

Charging Moonlight Dragon- (B-Rank) I release light energy from my sword in the shape of a dragon. As long as I feed it constant energy, I can keep its form and ride it.

Fire Flash- (B-Rank) I go as if to blow flames but nothing shows. Seconds later, a burst of flames explode in the area I aimed for. I use this to get ahead of running or fleeing foes.

Lightning Bomb- (B-Rank) I condense electricity I hold in my hand and coat it with hardened chakra which now allows it to be thrown. When thrown and it collides, the extra pressure causes the lightning to explode with added force and speed.

Head Hunter Jutsu- (-Rank) I vanish and pull my opponent underground so only their head is above the earth. I then resurface allowing me to cut their heads off or whatever I please.

Alteration Style- (B to A-Rank) It can only be used on solid objects, and takes extreme medical training. Using fine chakra pulses, I reassemble the molecules in the object and can weaken it or change it to another form of itself. (Like rock to sand)

Death Blizzrad- The temperature drops and a severe blizzard launches from all around. It is emitted from my mouth. It then surrounds the opponent making them into a large block of ice.

Geyser Field- Genjutsu that changes the surroundings to a geyser field that is dangerous to stay in. You must watch your footing.

Meterior Shower- The earth around me cracks and flies up into the air and then launches at high speeds towards my opponent.

Taijutsu:

Staticshock Style- Created by me, it is similar to gentle fist but uses electric pulsations to attack the central nervous system. I can use this in large burst or small bursts. By using more chakra, I can even launch the burst over distances. This jutu can instantly kill all clones and paths made by the enemy by hitting the enemy or one of his clones.

Shadow Possession Jutsu- Using my shadow and others around me, I can immobilize an opponent. When caught by my shadow, they are forced to do whatever I do.

Shadow Possession Jutsu Master Form- Using my shadow and others around me, I can immobilize an opponent completely. When caught by the shadows, they feel as if their body is filled with lead making moving impossible. making even the strongest opponent unable to move.

Shadow Clone Jutsu- I create a actual copy of myself that can take an actual one good hit before vanishing.

Shadow Call- (B-Rank) Is same as teleport jutsu but causes breif darkness as a smokescreen.

Shadow Breath- (B-Rank) Is practically as fire of shadows. Can cause severe burns and is similar to dragon flame jutsu but uses black fire.

Shadow Art- (B-Rank) Is a more complex transformation jutsu. It lasts for an hour that is all.

Shadow Fist- (C-Rank) I cover my hand in shadows that I can make into a sharp form or a dull glove to inflict more damage when I punch my opponent.

Living Shadow- (B-Rank) My own shadow expands and grows. It can then rise from the ground and move around me to help my defense.

Shadow Paint Clones- Allows me to conjure liquid clones from the Liquid shadows I create.

Shadow Creation- (C-Rank) A fluid excretes from my mouth that is basically a liquid shadow. It expands over the ground turning everything it touches black.

Shadow Light- (C-Rank) A glowing black ball forms in my hand that I can throw at my opponent. This covers them in the liquid shadow while causing burns as well.

Shadow Flood- (B-Rank) Causes nearby shadows to rise from the ground and move like a tsunami and wash over my opponent.

Shadow Claw- (B-Rank) I shape the shadows I'm connected to and create a large claw to use at my disposel.

Crushing Earth Dome- A dome surrounds my opponents and gradually shrinks and crushes them.

Sword Styles (Depends on Sword I use)

Fire Style:

Fireball Jutsu- I blow a large fire ball at my opponent.

Dragon Flame Jutsu- I launch a long chain of blazing fire at my opponent.

Water Style:

Water Dragon Missile- Used when near water, causes water to rise and wash over the area and my opponent with great force.

Water Blade- uses nearby water and creates a solid blade of water.

Aqua Bullets- I shot High speed water balls from my mouth that can cause severe force damage.

Water Wall- I spit water from my mouth that surrounds me. It stops all fire type jutsus.

Water Dragon- Using nearby water, the water rises and takes the form of a dragon and attacks my opponent.

Giant Vortex- Creates a blast of water to damage my opponent.

Water Prison- A wall forms around my opponent cutting off their oxygen and making them unable to move. It takes up one arm since I must keep my arm in contact with the Prison to keep it going.

~Bloodline Jutsus~

Finishers:

8 trigram: Thunder Gods Wrath- When an enemy is within a 10 foot range of me, I begin what looks to be a series of dance steps appearing and dissappearing around the target throwing a punch at them each time I appear. I then end with a direct hit to the heart and the rest of the punches I mades electricity collide at that moment hitting all the vital Central Nervous systems.

Demon Lightning- (S-Rank) (My most powerful and undefeated jutsu, has jutsus that ties into it) I create a ball of lightning in my hand and then absorb it into my blood stream. By using Medical ninjutsu to fuse the lightning to my blood and DNA, it then forces its way out of my arm through my skin as a basic living organism. It takes on a blood red color from the blood.

Moonlight Reflection- (S-Rank) My sword absorbs all the surrounding light in the area and it turns pitch black and the light is so intense that it passes into the brain and stuns the opponent. Surrounding objects are then dissolved and settles to the ground as light energy and gives the look of the moon reflecting on water. Then the light energy pierces my foe.

Shadow Merge- (B-Rank) This causes the surrounding to turn all dark and pitchblack.

Shadow Collapse- (D to C-Rank) Used in unision with the genjutsu Shadow Merge. It collapses the world of the shadows causing severe damage as the shadows fall on my opponent like rocks.

Equipment: I carry 15 Kunai, 10 ninja stars, and two scrolls on my sides. I also have two more scrolls in my back pouch. I carry two swords on me at all times, one on my back, the other on my left hip.

Outfit: I wear battle leather. Over that is my kage robes.

Strengths: I'm fast, smart, and have a large amount of chakra due to stored confines in my body. I am amazing when it comes to lightning and electricity.

weakness's: I can be angered by certain things and that can slow my perception and am very protective of my family and friends.

Abilities: My body has an abnormally large amount of electrolites. This is a key part in my strength in Lightning as well as my unnatural connection with nature.

Clan: Fanglord

Bloodline: Dragon's Eye

Abilities:

Copy Element Jutsu

Increased Speed and Strength and Senses

Dragon Transformation: This allows more jutsu consisting of:

Dragon Sword

Dragon Fire

Rain of Scales

When transformed, my blood is boiling point and therefore burns on contact.

Last edited by Surpentheon Fanglord on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aloide

Aloide

Type : Moon
Elements : None

Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Empty
PostSubject: Approval...   Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight- Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Approved.......even though u can do it yourself.
Back to top Go down

Surpentheon Fanglord -Wielder of Moonlight-
Page 1 of 1