Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Empty
PostSubject: Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~   Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Fanglord,Surpentheon

Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Kenshin-019

General Information
Name: Surpentheon Fanglord

Nickname: Raiden

Body Type: Standing about 6'3", he looks quite young, even for his age. His skin is pale, almost milk-like. But under his skin lies a network of hardened muscles with an amazingly high concentration of electrolites. This enhances his strength tenfold, but you can't tell till he exerts himself. Then his true muscular demeanor is revealed.

General Appearance. Appearing to be angry almost all the time until he actually smiles, Surp's array of colors don't help him make it appear any different. He has blood red hair that goes well with his usual black or dark blue kimono top. Beneath the ominous hair though lurks enchanting eyes of glowing gold. His kimono opens around the neck enough to reveal his muscular chest, but just a little. The kimono top is then tucked in and the rest of his lower half is covered by sheep white pants with a ripped edge look. Lastly is his hands and feet. On his hands, he wears simple but sturdy braces to help deflect kunai and ninja stars. On his feet, simple and humble socks and reed sandles.

Personality: Usually quiet, he comes off aggressive most of the time when he speaks. He may not mean to, but he may end up saying offensive words. Yet again, he tries to stay to himself for the most part. But when forced into action, he likes to cooperate and use his keen intellect. He's thrilled at the thought of fighting and will help anyone who he thinks will assist him in making a greater name for himself.

Other: Surp has a rare ability to sense and manipulate electricity. This is due to an extremely high concentration of electrolites throughout his body. But as Surp grows, this massive infestation collects into a collective being causing Surp's mind to develope another side. He calls it by what it is, a Demon side. He believes that it is an asset and hopes to use it as he developes over time.

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 250 lbs.

Dislikes: Dieing, losing, becoming old, losing people he cares for, and growing old alone

~Bio~

Getting Started:

Growing up on the outter border of the Land of Demons, he spent the first years of his life in the fields hard at work. He would sometimes dream of becoming a ninja like those he so often saw making their way by his families home. His birth father had been a great shinobi and died in War. He was honored by the Kage himself and Surp swore one day to be even greater than his father so as to make him proud and honor his family.

But his stepfather put Surp down, he said that he should stick to what he knew and that was fieldwork. Finally, Surp grew old enough to enter the Academy and sought for his mother and stepfathers permission to enter. But again, he was denied. But Surps intent of becoming a shinobi was far greater than his respect for his elders. So, the night before the Academy opened to students, Surp slipped from his window and ran to Oni. He would now forge his way through history and grow into a powerful master. One day, even surpassing his own father.

Academy Days:

They seem brief now that I'm looking back at them, I excelled in Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu and made some good friends after a while. I stayed out of trouble for the most part and stayed towards the back as much as possible. When tests came up, I'd do my best and after a while, I found myself in the Genin test. I passed with flying colors as did many other of my fellow classmates.

Genin Travels:

Surp was assigned a sensei and a team like any other, he was no different than any other teammate in history. His team and him went around facing foes, completing missions, and escaping some with their lives. After a while though, Surp grew tired of being the normal genin and decided to increase his training himself. So during his freetime, Surp began to test his own abilities, testing his own limits. He even discovered why he was so good at lightning style jutsus.

As time went on, his teammates and sensei began to notice his increasing strength and growing supply of jutsus. It wasn't long before the Chuunin Exams were on their way into Surps life.

Chuunin Or Not:

Not many people know of this time in my life, it's cloudy, even to me. I know I never actually took the Exams, I know something major happened that caused me to leave the village of Blood, and I know I took refuge in the mountains. I trained there by myself, honing my skills in the severe conditions, living off the land. Many a days I found myself hanging onto my life by a thin thread.

But it was there in the mountains that I discovered my love for developing jutsus. I would spend days upon nights hunched over leafs or scrolls writing down statistics and memorizing movements. None were so dramatic to me as the night I made my origional summons. I believe it came to me in a dream, though it seemed so real. I was wandering through the mountain forest when I came upon a large cave. The sound of heavy breathing coming from its opening was so severe that I found myself taking a breath when the cave did.

As I stood there just staring at the cave, our breathing becoming more and more in sync, I found myself wanting to know what lied so deep inside that I was finding myself becoming one with. I went to take one step forward when a sudden gush of flame spewed from the mouth of the cave and as I covered my face and waited for the end, the time that passed held no pain at all. I opened my eyes and saw the flames surrounded me and some were so close I seemed to be in their embrace. But there was no time to feel joyful because just beyond the flames was a large shadowy figure with piercing red eyes.

What happened after that is even more hazy than anything in my life, I just remember waking up and the entire means of making the summons scroll was there. Well, that marked for me the end of my mountain training and I headed down into the world again.

Kage & Savior:

After his time in the mountains, Surp found himself at the Gates of an old Village. He worked long and hard for no good reason restoring the village to its old glory. As he went on working, others began to move in and help. It wasn't long before he was deemed the new Kage and leader of the people. He tried his best to live up to their expectations, and people who challenged his abiltities he faced. It wasn't long before he had proven his strength and right to be Kage. But alas, he wasn't at home here. So, he decided to leave and he placed a strong young man in charge and went on his way.

Traveling Ninja & Quiet Hermit:

Now traveling as a Hermit, I made my new home on a new mountain top and began training as a Hermit. Through the following years, I honed my skills and developed abilities with nature as well as developed more jutsus from the intel I gathered in my traveling battles. I even trained others in the ways of battle and the Hermit. One who even became like a son to me (Kazuki). But after he left, I continued my training. But like usual, I found myself yearning for the road.

A lot more time passed and I had found an interest in a young Sand Kunoichi. We soon became close but still, love escaped my grasp. But this was not the end of my heartache, a tournament came up in which I entered, a tournament to find the new Sanins. I fought my way through the ranks and made it all the way to its final round. But it was here where I must face the boy I once knew as the man he had become. The now older Kazuki was to be my final opponent.

Sanin Saga:

In the battle with Kazuki, Surp was forced to harm his previous student in order to win the title of Sanin. By ripping of Kazu's arm, the young fighter finally gave up and the title was Surps. New battles and oppotunities opened after this and one of them was the road to Sage. With his origional summons at hand, Surp once again rose to a new peek of power as the Sage of Dragons. But this is still not the end, there is still many adventures still to come.

Ninja Information

Village: Ex-Blood

Elements: Lightning Mostly (Can use every element because of Rinnegan)

Jutsu: (Next Post)

Bloodline: Rinnegan

Clan: N/A

Personal Information

Habits: Loves to use ninjutsu, answer in odd ways, sometimes ignores people a lot

Weaknesses: Genjutsu, Women, Long-range Combat, Multiple Opponents, and Feelings

Strengths: Lightning, Ninjutsu, Close-range Combat, Large Chakra Pool, Seals, and Releasing Genjutsu

Fears: Dishonoring his Father, Dieing alone, and not being strong enough

Last edited by Surpentheon Fanglord on Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~   Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Chakra Consumption: None

Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Handseals: 1
Chakra Consumption: Low

Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Handseals: 3
Chakra Consumption: Low-Mid depending on scale

Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to tranform themself into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Handseals: 5

Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Note: This jutsu is not an escape-all skill that a character may use. It must be performed in situations where your character has time to anticipate an oncoming attack and likewise perform the needed handseals for a stance swap. It should also be noted that this jutsu is not something that allows you to swap with random logs in the field. Be reasonable. If you plant items ahead of time, great. But if you're in the middle of a desert and you swap with a log, I'm going to punch you in your shit.

Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill

Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Kai
Chakra Consumption: None

This jutsu is manditory for all those who wish not to be beaten by Genjutsu. The user concetrates on his chakra flow and attempts to stop it/disrupt it as much as possible. This causes the Genjutsus hold to break and release the user from the genjutsu. The further you slow your chakra the easier it is to break the genjutsus hold. Stopping completely is hardest but most effective way of cancelling a genjutsu.

Lightning Jutsus:

Denkousochi
C-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
A technique he developed while doing his sage trials. He uses his bodies natural ability to focus and condense lightning in his body. After condensing and focusing, he then releases it in the opposite direction he wishes to move. When released, it causes the user to be propelled at the same speed the lightning is released. This enables the user to move faster than even the flicker technique. The drawback is, the user can't make sharp turns while in the middle of using this technique. Straight lines to slight curved is all this tech allows. It's level of mastery is decided by level. As the more you master it, the more control and training is needed.

Lightning of the Plus Factor
D-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
This is an electrical attack with mainly a positive charge. It is weilded in the hands and is used for piercing during taijutsu or long-range striking since it can be dislodged from the hands and shot. It's path can be disrupted by something giving off a negative feed/charge. When used with its opposite, the will be drawn to eachother. That includes any object struck by them.

Lightning of the Minus/Negative Factor
D-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
Same as Lightning of the Plus Factor but is mainly a negative charge. Is harder to direct and control but can be steered easily if a positive charge is around. This causes it to seek out the positive for an explosive reunion, if you catch my drift. When used with its opposite, the will be drawn to eachother. That includes any object struck by them.

Chiidori
Ninjutsu
Lightning
I call forth a ball of lightning to my hand. The sound it makes sounds like a Thousand Birds. It’s an assassin’s jutsu and is a powerful jab attack. (Rarely used. Learned in order to develope Roar of a Thousand Birds.)

Flash
D-Rank
Genjutsu
Lightning
A genjutsu activated when I unsheath my sword. It creates a flash that I activate the genjutsu in. The Genjutsu is imprinted on the eye from the flash and this makes it harder to release. The opponent seems to still be in the real world but finds themself unable to beat the user of this jutsu by any means. I usually follow this jutsu with another to strike at them when their down.

Rip Charge
S-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
Using electricity, rips a hole in space. This is done through the tearing of the natural seam of the world inhabited. By using a constant flow of powerful lightning, the user uses the negative and opposite charges to rip this spacial hole. (The size can vary) The hole can be used to absorb attacks or swallow massive objects or even allow passage through solid objects. Inside the hole is a world of constant storms. Electricity is in no short amount there.

Counter Charge
D to S-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
This jutsu is only able to be used with Lightning jutsu. This creates a long lasting bolt of lightning that has an amazing property. It is a bolt that changes its color to the color of the attack it goes up against. This change in color isn't really important as the ligtning is just made with extra plasma in it so it is more absorbant and pliable. The jutsus main purpose is to cancel an oncoming elemental ninjutsu. It's used strictly as a cancel move. Its consumption of chakra depends on its target. The stronger the target is that it attempts to cancel, the more chakra and power the lightning takes to use.

Roar of a Thousand Birds
A-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
By creating lightning in both hands, the user then slams their two hands together. The hands collide starting at the palms making a V. This shape allows a path for the lightning to escape. When the hands/palms collide, the lightning connects and is freed in a radical pattern. It then shoots out the hands in a wave-like pattern. ( < o O ) This attack was developed and evolved after watching Chidori.

Lightning Dragon Flash
C-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
Similar to Dragon Flame Jutsu, this uses the same technique but utilizes the Lightning element for faster and more focused attack. This causes a blast of lightning to be emitted from the users’ mouth at speeds over 500 fps. The last image the opponents sees is a terrifying dragon about to consume them.

Tunnel Lightning
A-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
By using chakra infused Electricity I can direct the flow of electricity through the ground as well as other solid objects and air. The range depends on the strength of the lightning and the will of the user.

Lightning Bomb
B-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
I condense electricity I hold in my hand and coat it with hardened chakra which now allows it to be thrown. When thrown and it collides, the extra pressure causes the lightning to explode with added force and speed.

Lightning Bombardment
S-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
The user summons supreme lightning of such large amounts that the entire field seems to explode. Afterwards, the area is filled with dust.

Hydro Lock
C-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
The user expels a burst of static that covers the field and electrifies anything with water in it or on it. This acts as a solid defense for but a second and can be used to act as a targeting jutsu for other lightning moves.

Dance of Devastation
S-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
The user takes a standing stance and raises their arm up infront of them. They then call forth so much chakra that it takes on a swirling, visable form around them. This chakra focuses on the arm/hand area. Then Lightning springs forth, beckoned by the user and launches out at speeds so fast even the mighty Sharingan and Byakugan can't keep up with the many lightning bolts. This inturn also makes it impossible for the user to keep track of the bolts as well. The strands launch themselves out at random, going into the air, forward, into the earth and all the while leaving a solid, heated, dangerous stream of itself behind where it has been. The finishing form of this jutsu is that of a giant web surrounding the user and the opponent. Once in it, it is impossible to get out even if your body could bend like a snake. This jutsu is meant to stab, ensnare and even dismember the users enemy. Because of its large area, ranging to that of over three football fields, and its random strikes, it's prctically impossible to get out of its way since the jutsu is finished in just over a second. It is also risky for the user since the random uncontrolable bolts can get into the 6 inch area of protection around the user by accident. Tis is usually followed by the justu Vanishing Web.

Vanishing Web
A-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
Used in succession with Dance of Devastation. The user forms one handsign, the Dragon, and the web then implodescausing mass damage to the entire area and those within. The end result is a giant crater with just a small spire in its center where the user stands. Most likely cut from flying debri

Demon Lightning
S-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
It's a fusion with lightning and the users blood. It gives the lightning a blood color when it protrudes from the users arm. It takes on an existance of its own through the fusion with the blood. It can attack and protect simular to Gaara's sand. It feeds on chakra, blood, and life itself. This jutsu allows Surp freedom of movement while it also proves to be an extra pair of eyes. It's solidity and lightning qualities makes it immune to the weakness of wind and being grounded. It's electric output can be controlled by will of Surpent and even its density can be changed. This also allows Surp to do certain jutsus without use of handsigns for quicker kills. But they have to be lightning based or within the abilities of the lightning. (i.e. Tunnel lightning and lightning bombardment)

Clone Of The Demon
A-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
This is a cloning jutsu developed by Inatzu that uses his Demon Lightning to create human copies made of Demon Lightning. Though they are human shaped, they act only on instinct mostly. They can only communicate to a fellow Demon Lightning user thus speech is a way to see through their disquise. Also, being made from Demon Lightning gives the clones free use of it to assist the true user. Though, these clones are nothing but bad news to opponents. Because they are made out of Demon Lightning, Physical attacks will prove absolutely useless. They can instantly explode or create more protruding strands of Demon Lightning on their body. A fearful opponent to be sure. (Also has an undying hunger for blood.)

Lightning Seal
A-Rank
Taijutsu/Ninjutsu
Lightning
Using the power of lightning techniques, the user forces a large amount of lightning into their enemy by a physical attack. This causes the enemies chakra to be corrupt with powerful lightning. This in turn causes an overload of the enemies chakra making jutsus other then the lightning element impossible to use. If jutsus of the other elements are attempted, this causes the seals full power to be released. The enemies chakra begins to rage out of control damging the enemies chakra network. Any attempt to use any elemental jutsu other then lightning over the ranking class B, results in such damage that the enemy will die do to the extreme damage.

Water Element Jutsus:

Water Style: Ripping Rapids
B-Rank
Water
Ninjutsu
Uses water that is summoned or already around and causes it to become immensely choppy. The waves move so fast that they become like blades of water. If hit by these waves/blades, the result would be deepslash wounds whereever the water touches. Used to not only harm an enemy, but to make it impossible for them to stay on or in water. Waves become so numerous that the entire body of water is one big weapon. The currents below the surface are even changed by the topside effects. Like a hurricane under the surface, any ninja would drown in a minute.

Killing Style/Art: Mummification
S-Rank
Water
Ninjutsu
This jutsu uses water but instead of summoning it, it extracts or dissolves it from a solid object. The target must be in sight to use this jutsu. When in sight, the user forms a concentration sign after a series of handsigns and draws the water out of the enemy/target. The longer the person is effected, the weaker they get. It is extremely painful and causes disfiguration and coloration as it's performed.

Prystine Coat
D-Rank
Water
Ninjutsu
Creates a water-like substance that seeps out of the users pores and covers their entire body. This causes the user to turn invisible to the naked eye. Can also mask scent and chakra is made thinker.

Prystine Clone
C-Rank
Water
Ninjutsu
Using the fundamentals of the Water Clone Jutsu, clones are formed but with a special ability full Water Clones lack. Prystine Clones keep a watery appearence instead of taking on the colors of their master. Their clear/prystine body allows them to move without being see. The only distortion their bodies make can't be seen until they are only feet away from the viewer.

Geyser Field
C-Rank
Water
Ninjutsu
The user concentrates on the water below the surface and forces it to rise up and burst into the air. This causes it to practically rain over the selected area as the geysers keep spewing making continual columns of water. This makes more obstacles as well as a wet battlefield.

Water Style: Aqua Dome
B-Rank
Water
Ninjutsu
The user manipulates a source of water around them and makes it form a dome-like prison. This can be made to cover a large area, as well as just the users enemy/target. The domes water is continually changing which makes escape extremely hard as any impact is instantly swept up into its current and lessened immediately.

Water Style: Grand Flood
A-Rank
Water
Ninjutsu
The user performs a series of handsigns then takes a deep breath and exhales water. The water will then suddenly expand, rapidly flowing outwards and ripping apart whatever gets caught in its current. After expanding, it then rises till it's deeper then thorty feet. The waves and currents are at the control of the waters summoner.

Water Style: Binding Serpents
B-Rank
Water
Ninjutsu
In any body of water, the user can turn any bit of water into aquatic snakes made of water. These snakes then latch onto and wrap themselves around the users target rendering it completely immobile. They can then be used to crush or even tear the imprisioned. They are also limited to where there's water.

Wind Element Jutsus:

Killing Style/Art: Phantom Claw
B-Rank
Wind
Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
Using his claws, Ashi attacks his opponent like normal using slashes and cuts. As the claws move through the air the chakra he uses binds with the air and causes the air to rapidly follow the motion of the claws. A result, even if Ashi misses the target with his claws, the wind trailing the blades extend further out creating invisible extensions up to two feet long. This accounts for his successful hit rates. Even though the blades don't hurt you, the wind will.

Friction Bomb
B-Rank
Wind
Ninjutsu
The user summons wind to his hands and condenses it for only a breif moment. Then, as it's condesning, the wind is continually, rapidly moving but takes no exact form. This condensed, fast moving air becomes superheated in the process. The user then releases the wind in a thrusting action of his hand or a tossing motion like throwing a ball. The attack, if it hits, causes severe burns and blisters.

Hidden/Forbidden Techniques:

Shadow Imagery: Sinful Sight
A-Rank
Water/Reflection
Ninjutsu/Taijutsu
User appears in the targets eye as a reflection. He then reaches his hand out of the targets eye with his claws and slits the enemies throat or cuts the face for fun. User must have the targets eyes in the line of sight to use. Target cannot see him in their eye as they are a reflection of sorts. When arm reaches out, that can be seen.

Shadow Imagery: Blind Ambition
C-Rank
Water/Reflection
Ninjutsu
User appears in the targets eye as a reflection. When there, he then corrupts the targets eye chakra and causes them to go blind. This is a good jutsu for team work or stalling an opponent. Target becomes able to see once User leaves the eye.

Shadow Imagery: Flash Jump
B-Rank
Water/Reflection
Ninjutsu
It's named because it happens within the blink of an eye. The user can transfer himself to any object that holds a reflection. Of course, he must have his target in view/sight. This allows the user to transfer over long distances instantly. This move is the basis of most Shadow Imagery moves.

Shadow Imagery: Quick Trap
D-Rank
Water/Reflection
Ninjutsu
The user uses his Shadow Imagery, but not on himself. Instead, he uses it on weapons, bomb tags, etc. This allows him to send a ready made trap into any reflective surface instead of himself. (On water etc, he can use this to lay, change, or move, his or others traps.)

Taijutsu Moves:

8 trigram: Thunder Gods Wrath
A-Rank
When an enemy is within a 10 foot range of me, I begin what looks to be a series of dance steps appearing and dissappearing around the target throwing a punch at them each time I appear. I then end with a direct hit to the heart and the rest of the punches I mades electricity collide at that moment hitting all the vital Central Nervous systems.

Killing Style/Art: Seven Sins
C-Rank
Taijutsu
The user uses a series of quick steps and even the start of Shadow Imagery: Sinful Sight and when close enough to their target, they use some sort of paralyzing jutsu or some way to keep the target from moving temperarily. The user then hits seven areas on the persons body with deadly force. As he does, he yells the names of all seven sins. The result is supposed to doom any person killed by it to be sent straight to hell. When infact, these seven parts are used to immobilize, paralyze and slowly and painfully kill the opponent by cutting vital veins and organs.

Kenjutsu:

Ward Moonlight Slashes
C-Rank
I use the speed of my swordsmanship to create a solid barrier with my sword to deflect oncoming attacks.

Perishing Moonlight Blade Requiem
A-Rank
When I slash my blade I can release a pulse of light energy that then lingers and emits a sound that can stun the opponent and with a wave of my sword I can then make these rings of light energy peirce my opponent. They look like angel halos in the sky.

Focus Moonlight Ripple
B-Rank
By releasing a large amount of energy from my sword I can create a 360 degree burst of light energy to deflect attacks. But to emit this burst of energy, I must first collect the energy at the tip of my sword then thrust my sword into the ground at my feet.

Charging Moonlight Dragon
D-Rank
This is a tech where I release a burst of Lightning from my sword that takes the form of a dragon. It then moves in responce to my sword. It only lasts till it hits something solid.

Moonlight Reflection
S-Rank
My sword absorbs all the surrounding light in the area and it turns pitch black and the light is so intense that it passes into the brain and stuns the opponent. Surrounding objects are then dissolved and settles to the ground as light energy and gives the look of the moon reflecting on water. Then the light energy pierces my foe.

Luna's Lasso
D-Rank
This is a jutsu developed by Surpentheon for means of capturing an enemy or stopping a useless battle. The blade glows with a pure light that is released upon contact with a solid object. If it hits the opponent, it then creates a lasso around the opponent instead of a cut. This in turn makes it so the opponent is unable to move and is filled with a pleasant feeling that makes any agression or need to fight just fade from their mind.

Wind Jutsu:

Gale of the Mystics
A-Rank
Ninjutsu
Wind
The user of this jutsu conjures the Mystics power in the form of the Wind. The user performs a quick line of hand signs then throws their arms in the direction of their target. The air around them suddenly gets really dense. This can also be used as a temperary defense. The dense air slows the speed of oncoming weapons and jutsus that can then be repeled when the dense air thrusts out from around the user to take the form of several grand sized tornados. The wind around these tornados are so dense they are as solid and strong as steel.

Howl! Wind of Ages
S-Rank
Ninjutsu
Wind
This jutsu is one that takes time to fully master. This takes a long series of handsigns to perform. But once finished with the hand signs, the user releases a massive amount of chakra into the air. The air then blasts off to attack the target similar to the Wind Blade technique. But something different in this technique. For even if the target isn't struck by the dangerous tendrels of the wind, if the wind got within a foot of it's target, the secondary effect starts. The secondary effect is that the target/targets are surrounded by an extremely dense area pressure. The sudden change causes their body to sufficate within seconds. This attack can be instantly picked out from being Wind Blade by its unique howling noise the wind makes when the attack is issued (It sounds almost metalic). The draw back to this technique is that after it is used, if the enemy survives, the dense air pressure within the area cause further wind jutsus to be less efficient. Slower as well. Any wind technique below that of A-Rank has a good chance of not even being able to work at all when performed.

Wind of Torment
S-Rank
Ninjutsu
Wind
This jutsu is close to being forbidden. It requires at least some knowledge of the human anatomy or the anatomy of the target/targets. The user uses the air around the enemy to invade the enemies body. The air fills the lungs and open cavities within the body with the dense air. It's painful but lasts very shortly as the air finally fills the enemy up too much and the open cavities and lungs burst/rupture. This causes instant death if the enemy doesn't flee the ten foot radius within their next post, as the rupturing also damages other organs as well. The jutsu takes time to prepare because the air has to densify within the body. Also, in order to use this jutsu, the user must be within 10 feet of the target/targets. The draw back to this powerful jutsu is the need for massive concentration. After using this jutsu, the user chakra is unstable causing the inability to perform body based jutsus for two posts. This is caused by the user having to outstretch his chakra from his body in order to perform this jutsu.

Other Jutsus:

Soothing Tendrils
S-Rank
Medical Ninjutsu
Chakra
This is an advanced medical technique developed by Surpentheon that utilizes a complex manifestation of medical chakra that seepes into the body through the skin and physical contact. They feel like tendrils beneath the skin to the person it's being used on, but the tendrils have a relaxing feeling, not anything uncomfortable. The tendrils not only have a numbing and relaxing feeling, but they act as very fine and thin sewing needles. So small, it is thought that they can even so molecules back together. This technique can be used to mend internal wounds and even external. Internal wounds are mended without even breaking the skin like scalpels do. It does take a large amount of chakra compared to other medical ninjutsu, but is more effective in almost every art of healing. (Minor wounds, major wounds, internal wounds, expelling of toxins and network repair.)

Summoning jutsu: Dragons
After going through a series of handsigns, the user then concentrates a specific amount of chakra then places their hands on a surface or out in front of them causing a seal to appear. With a POOF of smoke, the designated creature is summoned. The more chakra used in the summons, the bigger or more powerful the summons.

Dragons (From smallest to biggest):

Egg
Gender unknown
Abilities: Can act as a barrier against attacks as it can absorb chakra. As it fills with chakra, it gradually turns red. This is caused as its temperature changes do to its reaction to the chakra. When it is completely red, that means it is full. When full, it has a 10 second time period before it explodes and releases all the chakra it absorbed in a shockwave.

Ragon
Male
Male member of the twins, he is a small blue dragon with the ability to turn invisible. This makes him a perfect spy and information gatherer. Has little chakra and not good at fighting. Tends to act cowardly.

Dora
Female
Female of the twins, she is the bravest as well. She has little chakra as well, but she is a handful when angered. She uses bombs and wire to attack or set traps for enemies.

Draco
Male
Dragon with samurai armor, he utilizes a varity of weapons which is chosen upon summoning him. Has a descent amount of chakra and stands about 7 feet tall. Can create clones of himself to make a larger force to fight. Has no wings to fly but his speed is unmatched by any other dragon.

Doragon
Female
Mother of the dragons, she is the second most powerful. Able to control the winds, she is definately known for her temper. Standing over 40 feet tall, she has strength and size on her side. But her true abilities lie in her chakra control. She can absorb and use pure chakra as a deadly weapon. Her favorite weapon of choose is her tail and fists.

Kingu
Male
Father of all dragons, he stand over 60 feet tall with wings and tail included. His aggressive behavior and mighty strength and jutsus makes him more then force to match an army. He has control over weather and loves to use fire and lightning jutsus.
________________________________________________________________________________

Senjutsu
Sage Only
Refers to a specialized field of jutsu that allows the user to sense and then gather the natural energy around a person. Senjutsu practitioners can then learn to draw the energy of nature inside of them blending it with their own chakra (created from spiritual and physical energy within the shinobi), adding a new dimension of power to the Sage's chakra, resulting in the creation of "senjutsu chakra". This new chakra enables the user to enter an empowered state called Sage Mode, which can then drastically increase the strength of all ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu. (Can only be used when standing still)

________________________________________________________________________________

Sage Info:

Sage Name: Dragon Sage
Element gained: None
Summoning gained: Dragons

Sage Mode Appearence: After gathering natural energy, his body changes drastically. His eyes become slitted, his nails and teeth grow sharp, wings sprout from his back, and his skin turns to scales in certain areas. (These areas are the lower parts of his legs, his back, his forearms, and around the eyes.) The scales act as additional armor while his magnified strength and speed give him a better offense.

Summonings:

Name: Egg
Description: Simple creme colored egg about 4 feet tall.
Abilities: Used as a barrier or defense as its hard exterior makes it practically impenetrable. It also has a special hunger for chakra in order to grow faster and this allows it to absorb chakra based moves. As it fills with chakra, it gradually turns red. When completely red, it then explodes in a shockwave and summons a dragon. (Dragon summoned depends on the amount of chakra consumed and the time period it had to grow. If cracked prematurely, it summons instantly what it can.)

Name: Ragon
Description: (Male of the Hatchling Twins) Small, male dragon with stubby wings. Though he appears to be blue in color, he is actually colorless. This colorlessness makes his scales turn colors according to the level of light and what spectrum he is absorbing. He's no bigger then a small dog and tends to speak with a squeeky voice.
Abilities: His colorless scales allow him to bend light around him so he can turn invisible. This and his extremely low chakra pool makes him the ideal recon agent. Surp says Ragon is the weakest of all his dragons, but that weakness is what makes it impossible to sense him.

Name: Dora
Description: (Female of the Hatchling Twins) Small as her brother, she has a somewhat larger chakra pool. She takes on a brownish pigment and is known best for her ragged appearence. She enjoys tormenting enemies and as such, gets a thrill when they run into her paper bomb or wire traps.
Abilities: Mainly just retrieving items or delivering information, but in battle, she's used to set traps as she is fast and small and can easily move through enemy lines.

Name: Draco
Description: Over 7 feet tall, he wears bright red samurai armor (for show mainly) while his scales are that of a charcoal black. The weapon he wields depends on what he's in the mood to use. He is skilled in almost every known art of combats. This makes him a dangerous and deadly opponent in battle. As he believes himself to be Fathers most favorite child, he marks each victory by taking his defeated enemies weapons as a gift to give his father.
Abilities: Skilled in every known weapon and almost every known combat style, he loves a physically demanding fight. But his true ability lies in his control over his own body. He can manipulate his scales to make weapons or shields as well as increase his limbs to double their size by making his scales stand up on end. This in turn causes a shredding effect if he hits a target.

Name: Dracon
Description: With sandy brown scales and a large, muscular exterior, he is the strongest in brute strength out of all the young dragons. He is the only dragon with red eyes as the rest are gold other than his oldest sisters. He stand over 9 feet tall and has the largest chakra pool out of the young male dragons. His noble nature and large size has earned him the name "Guardian" amongst his kin.
Abilities: His large chakra pool assists in his main abilities of defense and control over earth through chakra. It allows him to regenerate twice as fast as the others as well as perform more jutsus longer. If he is forced into a fight, he rivals if not surpasses his brother, Draco, in taijutsu.

Name: Dragonia
Description: The most loved of all the dragons, she's also the most beautiful, and her green eyes are thought to be hypnotic. She stands about 6 feet tall and resembles a human as much as she does a dragon. At first glance, most would mistake her for a fairy due to her colorful butterfly-like wings. She was thought to be created for Surp to resemble his baby sister grown-up. Known best for her loving demeanor and her kind heart, she utilizes the mighty skill of Medical Ninjutsu and light. Among her kin, she is called "Priestess" as her light jutsus are more holy then anything else. Over all, Surp believes Dragonia to be the most adept of his summons.
Abilities: She is a skilled medic and is unrivaled in the arts of holy jutsus.

Name: Doragon
Description: Mother of the dragons, she towers over 50 feet tall. She wears a crown of unknown flowers on her head. Her scales are a brilliant shade of purple and her claws are as black as the midnight sky.
Abilities: She is not the strongest by far of the dragons, but she makes this up with her temper and control over nature and the weather. Also, as the mother of dragons, she is able to summon eggs at will. These can be used as barriers, bombs, or means of summoning more dragons.

Name: Kingu
Description: Father and King of the Dragons, his wrath and power are feared by all others. He's over 300 feet long from tip of his nose to the end of his tail. He wears the armor of a Shogun and carries three katanas. (2 on his back and 1 at his hip on the left side) Even his wings are armored and bladed for use in battle. He favors his son Draco the most as well, and he makes no attempt to hide it.
Abilities: He has complete control over fire and lightning as well as other dragons (Except for Doragon ^^). These powerful attributes make him a deadly opponent indeed.

Jutsus and who can use them: (Upcoming)

Quick Return
D-Rank
Ninjutsu
Used to instantly teleport the summons back to the summoner. This is made possible by the connection of chakra that they possess. They can only teleport back to the person who summoned them, nowhere else.
Used by: Ragon and Dora

Trigger
D-Rank
Ninjutsu
Used to manually detonate bomb tags from a distance or even upclose. This only effects ones she's come in contact with. Other peoples bomb tags are uneffected.
Used by: Dora

Scale Manipulation
C-Rank
Ninjutsu
Allows the user to alter the shape and size of their scales to make weapons or sheilds among other things. Can only be used by someone who has scales, but can only be taught by Draco.
Used by: Draco

Friction Impact
C-Rank
Ninjutsu
Lightning
By creating friction/static, the user builds up large quantities of electricity in his scales. This is then realease upon impact for a slight jolt that can falter the enemy more.
Used by: Draco and Kingu

Weapon Manipulation
B-Rank
Ninjutsu
Using chakra control, the user can simultainiously control several objects without having physical contact with them.
Used by: Draco

Earth Style: Earthen Barrier
C-Rank
Ninjutsu
Earth
By forcefully enfusing chakra into the earth, the user can then erect a thick earthen wall to block oncoming attacks.
Used by: Dracon

Earth Style: Stone Barricade
B-Rank
Ninjutsu
Earth
More powerful form of Earthen Wall, this can erect a several foot thick, four sided wall around enemies and allies. Used mainly to protect large amounts of people or objects. End result looks like a wall to a fortress.
Used by: Dracon

Last edited by Surpentheon Fanglord on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~   Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Since we are keeping old ranks apparently I must say this is approved Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~   Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Surpentheon Fanglord ~Sanin and Sage of Dragons~
Page 1 of 1