Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Empty
PostSubject: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:16 am

II Waits II
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:18 am

I rush in with my sword half out. I take out my sword and promise to you "I will beat you that's my promise one day I will complete it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:20 am

Well i like you enthusiasm

to make things clear weapons and taijutsu only got it?
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:22 am

"Ya loud and clear!" I say happily as I spin my sword around where leafs guide my hiding place as a ready position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 am

"Lets go!"

Spinning to gain momentum i begin to gather chakra into my arm. As i run toward you i body slam you off your feet knocking you and your sword to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:31 am

Before you bodyslam me I twist around and go low going under you and kicking you up using my sword to get me higher to kick you in the air while your in the air I hide in the leaves spinning my sword looking like I dissapeared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:38 am

'dont hide'

as you twist around i aim to punch directly at you however i miss and end up knocking your feet as you kick me so you end up tumbling over. when i land i do a series of moves changing the chakra in the bicep of my arm to flow into my finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:42 am

"Its my skill!" I mutter as I dodge most hits then I channel chakra through my fist and use it to hit you hard I stand up and channel chakra through my katana increasing its power as I charge I use leaves to hide my dissapearance I then quickly get around to your back and then force chakra through my fist hitting you in the back trying to blow you away I then slice the air sending chakra waves form the sword coming to attack you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:50 am

when your fist touch me the back of your hands are badly burned. Due to the fact i turned my arm into a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes when i changed the chakra in my arm to flow into my finger tips. once again when you hit me in the back i take the damege as before but you are burning your self as well. i shield my self from the chakra waves by placing my arms in a "x'' formation in front of my face. none the less the wind power of the chakra send my slidding back as i jump into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:16 pm

I insert water chakra in my fist and then I jump into the air and punch you hard in the stomach and since water chakra could put out any flames/burns then I'm not burned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:28 pm

(ooc : you are burned beause you did not insert water chakra before you hit me only after you were burned)

when you punch me in the stomach i do a back falling tumble to the ground landing firmly on my feet canciling the chakra flow in my finger tips. once on the ground i withdraw a set of Hari from a compartment in my coat and send each flying towards you toward you swiftly. because of the speed i tossed them at you and there discreet design they are dificult to dodge. 2 of them hit the vital points in your body canciling any more chakra flow that you may send into your hands.
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 pm

[occ: I know]

"I guess I'll need to use normal fighting no chakra to help me out!" I say as I get my katana and thenappar behind you using my katana tospin it around and around and leaves masking my dissapearance easilly. I then do a spin kick in your back and my shoes get a bit burned I then use my metal katana and stab you in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:45 pm

(occ :I SAID ---> " landing firmly on my feet canciling the chakra flow in my finger tips", this means your shoes dont get burned 1, and 2 they wouldnt get burned in the first place because you hit me in my back. not my arms)

when you spin kick my back i turn towards you so i see the katana going to stab me. because of this i lay low to the ground as the katana just misses the top of my head. while on the floor i pull you off balance as you fall to the flooraswell . after this i jump atop of you doing a series of quick punches against your face and jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 pm

I get my katana and then throw my katana above you it spins and attacks your back I then kick you up trying to get up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 pm

GOOD!

when you kick me up as the blade comes down it gashes my back then lands to the floor. Picking it up i throw it back at you as i draw my own swords tenma and heroshi. clashing them together one lights on fire the other developes an eletrical aura around it. stabing tenma into the ground where you lay i send a electrical current towards you.
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:04 pm

I kick you up an stand up I then use my katana and and make my katana absorb the current with it having the current inside it is powered alot more I then strike for your head and take out string using a shurikan with it I attach one end of the string to my hand and the other end to the shurikan the shurikan is thrown around you tieing you up while you have to dodge my sword attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 pm

i use heroshi my sword of fire to cut the string however i do not dodge your sword attck. heroshi and your katana clash as i pull tenma out of the ground and place her close to your neck. if you move i can slit your troat. 'not that i wish to this is just a spar if you recall...'
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:15 pm

I quickly release my sword from your sword and move the sword near my neck to the side I release my sword to the ground and I backflip away exhausted from all the near death experinces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:20 pm

smiling i calmly walk up to you after you back flip away ... you should rest a while are your hands okay?
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:42 am

I breath deeply then say tiredly "Slghtly burned but fine!". I tie my headband over my wrist to cover my slight burn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:42 pm

II Touching the palms of your hands lightly i remove the head band which covers themII
I am going to get Despina, another girl from the kanji blood line to heal these hands of yours so they dont scar, alright? You are definatly pure enough to be of the kanji blood line ... I didnt hear you complain once while we were sparing. I would be proud to showe you the ways of the kanji once thse hands are healed
II Smiling at you I then disappear, then moments later i return with despina at my side II
Ina her hands have sencond degree burns, is there anything you can do????
Back to top Go down
Despina Kanji

Despina Kanji

Type : NotTellinYouville :P
Elements : Yes, very much so :D

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:46 pm

"Of course I can" *uses Shousen no Jutsu to create a healing chakra in her hands. Then, lightly laying her hands across the wound, the burns vanish like magic* "All better!! You guys are AWESOME. That battle was EPIC!!"
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:16 pm

"Thanks I really enjoyed the battle!" I say happily as I attach my headband on my forehead again I then crunch up my hand in power.

"Kuro-Ken Kanji!" I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:47 pm

What village are you of? You are very welcome at the leaf if you desire. That is where the kanji such as your self reside. Go to marumasa and request that you be a member of the leaf. When you do come to our temple and I will teach you some of our techniques that only the kanji can perfrom.
Back to top Go down
Sly-

Sly-

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:50 pm

I am hoping to get approved in leaf so I will need to see marumasa then

Kanji taijutsu style awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)   Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kanji Sparing (taijutsu only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next