Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Empty
PostSubject: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Maru waiting for Mizuki to arrive. Maru wanted her to actually experience fighting in tough situations. "Well lets hope she gets here soon"Maru looks off into the area waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:12 pm

Uchiha mizuki walk into the room wearing her blue kimiko with pink flowers on it with her black sandals that she slip off as she saw her sensei was waiting so it would be easier to arrive. She was carrying her blade with the leather case in it in her right hand. She was here to work with her sensei, Uchiha Maru-sama on her sparring techniques as her teacher wanted her to train under him especially towards being a master at ice element later. She smile seeing he was waiting there looking off into the wonders for her. Mizuki call out in excitement "Sensei I have arrived" as she walk up towards him then bow before him settling my leather case that hold my blade on my blade which had a small strap attach to it then stand there waiting for the training to begin.

Last edited by Uchiha Mizuki on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Maru smiled as he fixed his stance up by straintening his back. "Well young Mizuki. Give everything u got at me i will only use taijutsu and when i see u are ready for more i will use my wind technique" Maru took off his arm plate and shirt revealing the gauntlet he had in his possesion."Well lets go then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:23 pm

bowing she nods saying "I will only be using my genjutsu and water techniques" as she jumps up in a tree hearing him say Well lets go then. As Mizuki stare at the gauntlet in his procession she wonders what exactly it is as she prepares taking out two senbons and throwing them for a starter at his shoulders hoping to sightly disable his shoulders from moving as she makes handsigns preparing to start out with a simple genjutsu Mind Vision No Jutsu even though it would take a lot of chakra she already had.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:32 pm

Maru does a back flip as the two senbon hit his leg. As he lands on his legs appear to take no damage as he takes the senbon out. He notice that she did handsigns and nottining seamed to happen. Genjutsu?.Maru thows a senbon at her as well as jumping back a decent 15 feet as he stabed his chest a bit to cause pain to get out of the genjutsu if it had hit him. Sneaky girl aren't ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 pm

"Well it seems you are expert in the area of my choosen path" she spoke out in many voices as she watchs him stab himself in the chest. As the senbon came flying at her it hit her a bit in the leg which had to make her jump down in the back of the tree as she pull it out of her thigh wincing holding a leg there for a minute while thinking of what to say to his last reply. She decides to say in a calm voice a course, "Yeah I am a sneaky girl, if you consider it" As she closes her eyes staying behind the tree while listening for his footsteps if he makes anything as she claps her hadns together softly again and starts to begin the hand signs for "Chiru "Chill" jutsu" thinking she'll try another genjutsu jutsu before starting her water element jutsu's mastery hoping she'll be able to perform them off greatly in front of her sensei without goofing up.

ooc: How many posts do you have to do in spars to master water jutsu's *goes to look*
I meant water element and you have to use it in two battles.... then 5 training post's which I will be able to do ^^. *Plans to fight Youji once then train mastering her two water jutsu's and water element in 5 posts in a training thread*

Then another day I'll work on training the wind element after making up jutsu's to it that I want to learn...
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:51 pm

*Maru sends chakra as it is absorbed by his gauntlet and greaves. Doing this The gauntlet and greaves contain wind and lightning chakra. Forcful and powerful hits of wind punches/kicking and paralyzing quick steaps and hits. Maru seeing he duck behind a tree didn't want he to stay there very long so he acted quickly trying not to let her get a chance to think. As Maru quickly makes a wind clone to run towards the tree. As the clone runs to the tree Maru kicks the ground as a stone kicked up. Kicking the stoned with the greave with the wind element cause the stone to gain momentum and peice the wind clone causeing wind currents to hit the tree breaking branches to fall upon you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:00 am

ooc: you put he's instead of she's >.> Anyways on to

IC:

Looking up she see's branches falling down towards her which causes her to be distracted in her hand signs trying to roll out of the way and end up having a branch fall on her ankle. "So your sneaky too" Mizuki says as she manges to get the branch off her ankle easy with it being a light weight branch but at the same time it end up giving her a little limp which she didn't care about, all she had on her mind was to just wanted to prove to sensei she was worth training as she watch her finish jutsu take place but saw it being weak as she didn't get to do the last correct handsign that would have made it a strong genjutsu jutsu.

The jutsu she saw reach up halfway in Maru but didn't completed it making only half of his spine feel the chills of fear, having the mind think it see's the fear of his most afraid type of animal whatever it is reaching out towards him. She had frown at that and look around seeing a river nearby with the sun shining down on it thinking It's time to try out my water element, after all I have to master it still anyways frowning still thou remember her last attempt at water element with no training and yet she haven't still done training hardly for her spar's and battle's involving the water element.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:06 am

Maru feeling the chills grew a smile. "haha brinks back memories". Maru simple beat his chest as he ran to Mizuki flickering as he got closer. "Come on enough lets see how well ur genjustu's will work with a close up target!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:17 am

She glance over her shoulder knowing she had to work quickly as she try placing her genjutsu jutsu Mind Vision on him again placing him in a volcano vision where he will see no water at all thinking she couldn't use her water element when she could. Mizuki as well made him believe that the senbon's he see's are really more like branches which he'll still try to avoid she knows but really they will hurt him still. She was planning on surprising him with some of her water element only hoping it will work this time.

Mizuki made some quick handsigns to make two clones, one to keep the genjutsu going and one to be able to created the water sphere jutsu. She had plan on using herself to keep her sensei in the sphere as only hoping this water element jutsu will work. As her clone quickly work on making the hand signs she needed for the water element jutsu after throwing three senbon's at his top body and two senbon's at his feet she smirk thinking This will be a good jutsu, if I wasn't under so much stress already! As Mizuki sweat under the sun building up the water sphere keeping a hand in it while the clone done the hand signs for it. At the same time of her working on this jutsu she had a third clone watching the genjutsu jutsu keeping a clear mind on it so it will be released in the next turn of the battle so her opponent, her sensei will be surprised by the attack hopefully.

In the next few minutes Mizuki in stress had place her hand on a blade ready for some action of using it possibly if she had to. She motion at her clone with her right thumb to be ready to release her sensei from the genjutsu soon but not to do it yet as she wanted to see her sensei's reaction. She knew he could still see her but he couldn't see her real actions, she was standing up in the tree again acting like she was preparing to throw a flash bomb as she hold one in her hand. She was sweating in the heat under these tough situations, but she had to keep her cool or else this wouldn't work she knew.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:32 am

Maru stoped in his tracks as he knew something was fishy. The terran, didn't match up with his smell, Maru did a couple of hand signs Beast Wave Violent Wind Claw

Description: This justu uses chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user’s dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy object and when striking an opponent its as strong as a reking ball with fine with that feel like numerous sword slices.

Time to get serious. Maru with his other free hand did on seal and summon his famous Double handed Beast Wave Claw. With two monsterous claws jumps in the air backwards and claws the two clows together to send sharp air currenst throug out the feild before him as well as he landed slaming his claws to the ground as it caved in a bit with the force and lunch trees, rock and other deprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:40 am

As she notices the wind blowing she see's her clones disappear and she stresses out wondering how that exactly happen. As Mizuki took a look around noticing that her water sphere had splash all over her she kneels down crying out at her ruins of her clothes glaring at the caved in ground as she stares at her sensei. "You ruin my clothes! My water element jutsu fail again, gr I can't hardly take the stress of this spar anymore, my chakra and stamina is both running low."

ooc: My next post after yours will involved my last jutsu of this spar and then my final spar post will include me receiving the sharingan and me passing out or something like that.

Last edited by Uchiha Mizuki on Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:44 am

OOC: okay.

Maru sees he crying knowing shes about to crack as he took out kunais ,shurikens and senbons as he through the in the air.Useing another justu he used the air to control the weapons and move them around Mizuki and lets a coupl of senbon hit he in non deadly but painful spots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:52 am

Watching her sensei as she stands up she see's him doing handsign's for the jutsu as tear's run down her face. She watches the senbon's fly towards her and hits her in the leg's causing more of a limp as she grimes as she feels the pain in the spots the senbon's hit, she cry's out again not removing them but does the hand signs for the last of her chakra inside herself feeling so stress out she yells out the name of this jutsu "Soundless Sound jutsu" creating a buzzing noise of what sounded like bee's in her sensei's ears making him feel fainted and like he wants to pass out as she cry's out again pulling out the two senbon's. She kneels down again crying out in such pain from the tough positions her sensei put her in not knowing it was to received her sharigan as she feels woozy and dizzyness come over her from the lost chakra inside of herself.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:55 am

Maru sees her sharingan come in as the buzzing noise occured. Maru activated his sharingan to negagate her genjustu right on the spot and stoped any of his attacks as he Ran to her Hopeing to get to her before she collapsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:59 am

Her clothes wet, her in a stress out mood, her only thoughs were to be more powerful. As she wavers back and forth her right eye begin to glow as one red dot came in the center of her right eye as her thoughs think of being more powerful to be able to hold her own place as not a weaken. As she blends back up she laugh with her right hand over her glowing red eye. She said out loud "Well sensei, I had a nice spar but now I think I'll go to sleep" as she starts to fall back watching her sensei run towards her. She knew she had the bloodline of her Uchiha clan now but she didn't know how it work nor what it does. Mizuki was sure she would learn later, but first she needed to master her water element so she could use it towards her ice element masterness.
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:02 am

Maru flash steps to her and catches her as he brought her to the Uchiha hospital to ensure her sharingan hasn't come out defected and for her to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki   Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sparing: Maru vrs Mizuki
Page 1 of 1