Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Taijutsu Hall -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Taijutsu Hall -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Taijutsu Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:08 pm

A place to practice Tiajutsu and if to have a sparing match wit only Taijutsu!
No justus are allowed to be practiced here!You can do that in the dome!

Last edited by Neo on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Miswording)
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:04 pm

II enters and approches neo himself II
Well then neo would you like to spar now? I am ready when you are.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:29 pm

"no problem I assumme u no the reals no jutsu that require chakra only hand and weapons"
{opens eyes}
"Please do the honor"
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Hm ... am i able to use the taijutsu of my blood line? >.> those of the kanji use chakra to enhance there taijutsu <.< ....but if you wish to not use chakra at all i am fine with that as well
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:40 pm

"well ???I'd approve but the hall is full of explosive notes that goes off wit the slightest chakra but if u have specific style go ahead by all means"
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Haha well I suppose its fine ... lets see where this goes then II Grins II Are you ready neo?
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:50 pm

"always"
Back to top Go down
Duragon Arriga

Duragon Arriga

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:58 am

Neo LSM wrote:
A place to practice Tiajutsu and if to have a sparing match wit only Taijutsu!
No justus are allowed to be practiced here!You can do that in the dome!

I'ma kick your ass when Mokoto gets done.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:18 pm

"Bring it on little wannabe ninja"
"but hold on let me deal wit koko"
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:37 pm

(OOC : Im hyper so be forwarnd mkay?????? x] )

II Flails II "Ha! i get to kick you butt" she says as she withdraws tenma and heroshi. 'Just kiding panda!
II Smiles at Panda a.k.a Neo before they begin the match II Do you want me to crush Duragon Arriga? I wil! No one talks to my friends like that!
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:04 pm

"no plz continue try ur best I want the honor to wip him and show him the true power of the Leaf"
"thanks 4 the offer tho"
{bows and reaches for the sword on his back}
"PLZ begin"
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 am

Hm ... this is going to be difficult. This is my first spar with out chakra ... oh well ... lets just see who has more of the leaf in them then

//Smiling she places tenma and heroshi back into there carrying cases, which are located under her belt and respectfully bows towards you as well. Taking out her Makibishi along with a set of hari she places the makibishi, fully set, on the ground in front of her. Then as she spins her arm around quickly she builds momentum to toss the hari at you//
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 12:40 pm

{grabs sword off my back spinning it running straight at koko forcing the needles the fall in to my hand}
{I seperate my swords into two stabbing one into the floor foring me to spin while I throw the hari as fast as possible at you}
{then land on my feet pulling out my sword from the ground wit one in each hand ready for the counterattack}
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 1:59 pm

A Makibishi is a metal caltrop device with four projecting spikes so arranged,as i did, that when three of the spikes are on the ground, the fourth points upward. Makibishi is often used as a booby-trap, however they may be completely harmless depending on whether you are wearing protective footgear or not.To my knowlege your not doing that so you just harmed you legs serverly. The spikes are rather large and that trap was cripiling you now should go to the hospital. if not you cant use your legs well for the rest of the battle.

(ooc : im tired)
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 5:41 pm

"sorry koko but I'll give u a tip read people's registarion before or while u fight them it makes u sound less of a noob!"
Clothes: a long red cape like coat wit a sword in holder on his back.Wear long spiky boots and has plates of metal on the bottom and on his hands fighting leather gloves wit a wierd making on them!

{runs at koko throwing a sword at her I then jump up above her to swing my other sword at her head from the air}
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 5:47 pm

( oh frick i told you i was tired xD)

Lets save this for a later date or i can say that you feel nah...im bored im really sorry if its any constilation you would have won. im tired so sorry peaces till later. ill edit it later if youd like
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Tue May 05, 2009 6:45 pm

"fine we'll leave this for a later time but I want this spar"
{bows politly}
"NEXT"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 7:44 am

||Walks in yawning and puts a chakra seal on myself before entering||

Lets go Neo.
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 7:47 am

{leaves koko and turns around to see maru getting ready for battle}
"my honor sensai"
{bows politly}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 7:48 am

||Bows as well||

Lets see how much you have improved young Neo
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 am

{takes out his sword and spins it in his hand}
"by all means go first sensai"
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 7:57 am

||Takes out my claws and puts them on||

Well when in rome? Bamonos!

||Runs at Neo and sticks my claw in the ground for support as my leg goes up kicking him upwards in the jaw||
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 8:01 am

{with the kick from the jaw I use the hit to do a black flip and grab maru's leg wit my left hand pulling him to the floor and atttempting the drive the sword with my right hand into maru}
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 8:11 am

||When my leg is grabbed my claw is still in the ground making me unmovable as I use my other claw to release from the grounds grip as i get slung at you while you try pulling me as I wrap my other leg around your neck slamming you to the ground with me||
Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1Wed May 06, 2009 8:35 am

{before I hit the ground I ball up making suere my feet hit the ground then I spring up and pull u out the ground and slam u on to the floor}
{then then attempt to slice ur ankle while it's in my hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taijutsu Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taijutsu Hall   Taijutsu Hall Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Taijutsu Hall
Page 1 of 1