Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Rise of Kaizeek -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Rise of Kaizeek -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Rise of Kaizeek

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

Type : Blood
Elements : Bloodline:Lightning, Void Main:Fire, Earth, Wind Combonation:Sol

Rise of Kaizeek Empty
PostSubject: Rise of Kaizeek   Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:23 am

Sêdo,Kaizeek

Rise of Kaizeek Ninja

General Information

Name: Kaizeek

Nickname: Kai

Body Type: Average

General Appearance. I am just a normal or as close to normal i can consider of a guy. Im 18 years of age and have white spikey messy hair. I wear my usual attire as a white vest, a white jacket, black baggy pants and sandles for i have many of these. I always wear my charm because it is very dear to me. It is a black madallion that my parents gave me before they died. i have green eyes but the tend to change color from green to blue and every color in between. I keep my katana slung over my shoulder. I also hide kunai in my sleave. And i also wear a sash under my vest.

Personality: Im an easy going kinda guy. If you are choosing to take thought into getting to know me then shoot for it. There are many personal traits on which a friend or so will only know. I need freinds lots of them enemies are over rated anyways. I like to protect my friends and those who are close to me. If anyone attepts to hurt the family i have now i will retaliate with force. I lost family already and dont plan on it again. I am always serious in dire situations. And alas i love to party. The only reason i would attempt to fight without cause would be to kill my village's murderers. I choosse to keep my cool in a battle but if things get serious so do I. I dont let my feelings get in the way of anything unless it is Xiao-Xiao.

Other: I am in a loving relationship with Xiao-Xiao.
Family: Kana, Gintoki, Crowe, Xiao-Xiao and More yet to discover.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 164lb

Likes: I like cold winter mornings and warm summer nights. I like to party and make new friends. I also like to learn new things anything u have to teach i would love to learn. I like to hang out with family most.

Dislikes: I dont really like to fight or start problems. i dont like mean people or procrastinators. I also really dont like getting my white clothes all dirty with anything other then blood cause blood is a trophy. If you choose to be my enemy it is your lose i am a good ally to have.

~Bio~

Spoiler:
Ninja Information

Village: Blood

Elements: Bloodline: Lightning, Void
Main: Wind, Fire, Earth

Combonation: Sol
Void: This is generally considered to be even
Darker And Edgier than Darkness. Generally involves erasing things from existence, whether via black hole, draining Life Energy, or simply making them Cease To Be. Rarely has an opposing element.

Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Bloodline: Sêdo

Clan: Sêdo

Personal Information

Habits: Cleaning and sharpening my fathers Katana, Talking to people everywhere, Attempting to Negotiate when a problem arises.

Weaknesses: Random Flashbacks of my family ands friends dead bodies. Looking at my Madallion in memory of my parents. Xiao-Xiao. High ranked water jutsu. People who plan the battle before it begins as a genious.

Strengths: Friends i care about. Xiao-Xiao. Fire Elements. Never giving up. Protecting those who are close to me. KenJutsu. Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu are equal in my teachings.

Fears: Losing my fathers katana, lossing my Parents Madallion, lossing Xiao-Xiao

Last edited by Kaizeek Sêdo on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

Rise of Kaizeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Kaizeek   Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:23 am

Reasoning for request for jounin level i am very experienced at RPing for i have been doing so for 8 years and within that experience is Dungeons & Dragons in Which i am The DM or Dungeon Master in where i describe the entire story in indept details for the players to depict exactly what i do with ever detil exact down to the smallest pebble in a street packed full of people if you would like to test me before approving me to rank up to jounin i would love to RP with you to show my worth the main reason i am Requesting this is because i am the Co-Founder of the Sedo Clan and i would wish to become jounin as a leader of the clan and to rank up higher then that i will have to still do the required missions starting from genin level all the way up to kage if im lucky. plz take this into consideration plz and think of how it would help my clan and if need be Pm me about me showing my worth as a Jounin to you and i willl RP with you if you would like.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Rise of Kaizeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Kaizeek   Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:40 am

Bloodline: Mazengai? Wtf is that? xD

Anyway, I have no problem with you being jonin. But you've been too vague in your personality. You just generalized yourself as being 'easy-going'. You haven't, for example, stated the kind of people you like being with. Having lots of friends is something many people want.

Also, your 'many personal traits' have to be elaborated on. I know it sounds irritating to do so, but it's only cuz some people leave their profiles generalized as yours, and then start becoming different people with different attitudes suiting their preferences; and we can't say anything to such people because their profile just gives a general description of them.

Write at least a few words on everything; whether you like to be with family or friends, what kind of weather you prefer to be in, what your village means to you, to what extent you would do things for your friends / Xiao-Xiao, how you would act in formal occasions in contrast with informal occasions, etc. Those are just examples; you can add in things you want to. ^^

It's only to make yourself more unique, and also to make it easier for mods to decide who's right or wrong when someone comments on your RP style. You can't do things in RP that you haven't stated possible in your profile.

Also, you can't use jutsu in RP unless you've created them in your profile. Please follow that guideline. <3

You have a Fireball jutsu and a Blazing Bullet jutsu; both are D-rank, but one is stronger than the other. I'd suggest you make the Bullet jutsu C-rank to avoid controversy.

Otherwise, you have full proof of your expertise in RPing; a few typing errors here and there, but nothing too serious. Your bio becomes interesting after reading through it for quite a while; eventful yet to the point. The way you cloaked the identity of your village's killers was marvelous. It lets people be part of your bio-storyline without following any strict particulars. But, sadly, you haven't mentioned anything about your clan in your bio. It has to be mentioned, because I'm sure it's not a family-wise bloodline. If it were a family based bloodline, then Xiao-Xiao would be your cousin, not your love. xD

Then again, you'll probably include the creation of the Sedo clan in the Sedo History thread, so forget about it,

Your profile is fine to me.

Thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

Rise of Kaizeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Kaizeek   Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Thank you Yakate i will get on that and re edit all i need too and add what is needed. but as for me and Xiao i will have to figure out a way for us not to be related yet have the abilities. rofl but we made the clan shortly after i made my profile rofl so ill work on that k ^_^ Ty
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

Rise of Kaizeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Kaizeek   Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Accepted no jutsu xD
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Rise of Kaizeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Kaizeek   Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:39 am

Two custom elements? o-o I guess it's okay.

And next time, just post in your profile to say you've updated it. D: Accepted again~
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

Rise of Kaizeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Kaizeek   Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:20 pm

ty Yakate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rise of Kaizeek Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Kaizeek   Rise of Kaizeek Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rise of Kaizeek
Page 1 of 1